Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Blac Chyna is suing the whole Kardashian family over the cancellation of her reality show with Rob. She claims they made it impossible for her to continue with the show. The E network said no, it was her own fault, because "she refused to be in the same room as Rob ... so there was no way to shoot." The ratings were bad, too.

It's not clear from this article whether the lawsuit has actually been filed, or whether Chyna is just mouthing off about her grievances. Seems to me that if she'd actually filed it, TMZ would have gotten a statement from her lawyer. Also, whenever there's a celebrity lawsuit, TMZ usually tries to get copies of the documents that were filed with the court.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/17/blac-chyna-sues-kardashians-reality-show-rob/

"Blac Chyna Sues Kardashians for Torpedoing Reality Show ... Network Calls BS"

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 4

How is it possible that CPS isn't involved with this? Rob is sending messages that he's going to kill himself with pictures of pills? Chyna gets violently drunk & attacks Rob? How is nobody protecting this baby?  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GaT said:

How is it possible that CPS isn't involved with this? Rob is sending messages that he's going to kill himself with pictures of pills? Chyna gets violently drunk & attacks Rob? How is nobody protecting this baby?  

I don't get this either. One of my kids young friends, a few month back he admitted to his teacher that "dad hit mommy hard all the time". Literally the next evening CPS was at the home searching the home and interviewing both parents. When a gun and a bag of marijuana was found the boy was temporarily removed. With all the stuff about the shit Rob and Chyna have been said to have been doing I would have thought something drastic would have been done to protect Dream. What a damn circus.

• Love 4

The Koven just added one more inappropriate picture to their large collection. That family has no boundaries. Here's a new pic of Khloe stroking Kylie's face while they have their arms around each other. It's so creepy.

Kim Kardashian Khloe and Kylie creepy pregnancy picture Oct 2017.jpg

On 10/20/2017 at 3:55 PM, nexxie said:

Where are the pics of Reign and Saint playing?! There are so many of the little girl cousins, but none of the boys.

Girls > Boys. It's the Kardashian way, just ask Rob.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Girls > Boys. It's the Kardashian way, just ask Rob.

Yeah, seems so - still, Kourtney adores her boys. Wonder if they just play together, but don’t have Saint over. :(

18 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Yeah, seems so - still, Kourtney adores her boys. Wonder if they just play together, but don’t have Saint over. :(

Maybe I'm part of the problem, too, because having you point it out has made me realize that they don't ever show Saint & Reign together. At that age, weren't North & P in matching Halloween costumes, (skunks, I think) etc. It seems like they were, & I don't know that I've ever seen a pic of Saint with anyone but Kim, Kanye & North. That's odd. Poor Saint, he's learning so young that the girls are so much more important than the boys in that whack family. 

Gotta say, though, Saint is as cute as he can be. We can collectively trash K&K all day every day, but they sure do make some cute babies. He is especially cute; North is, too, but I'm partial to little Saint. That poor little guy when Sister #2 gets here. Calling it now, Kim will blow up her Instagram & SnapChat with pix of North, P & 2, poor Saint will be with a nanny or always taking a nap. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, GaT said:

And this is the point where after ten years, any of them could just take the millions they’ve already earned and decline to re-sign if they were a) uncomfortable filming and truly preferred to live a quiet life or b) enjoying a thriving career of their own apart from the show. But no, they all rushed to re-up because all of them are greedy for the money and the perks, plus they need the media attention the show brings; it’s like oxygen to them: vital to their lives.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Still 1.72 million for doing nothing that's the kind of job I want. Can I be like Rob minus the health issues of course. 

Not 1.72 million, $1.72 (one dollar & 72 cents) :-)

• Love 7

I just thought about this some more, Kris gets the $15 million for being the momager, that's her straight 10%. She must get more money for actually being in the show too. She must be raking in more money than everybody else.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I just thought about this some more, Kris gets the $15 million for being the momager, that's her straight 10%. She must get more money for actually being in the show too. She must be raking in more money than everybody else.

But is she happy? I mean isn't that the important thing... happiness? Or Money? The more I see of Kris the more I think it's money. Money and Power. All her talk about family is so much bullshit. She's exploited her children, their privacy and their personal heartache for the almighty dollar. She brags about her kids having such a close bond.. but the reason for that is she's brainwashed them into thinking no one else can be trusted. Even friends, lifelong friends, have to sign non disclosure agreements. How quick was Kim, based just on a word from Kris to believe that Jonathan was selling her out? (Not that he wouldn't or hasn't). They have no one else to confide in. Kris even keeps their spouses/significant others out of family business. I recall Kim walking on eggshells over the Kylie/Kris/Kanye debacle. Yeah Kanye has mental problems, but Kris wasn't having any of it, no way was she going to discuss her deals with an "outsider", son in law or not. Too bad Kimmy had to try and calm him down and deal with his rants.

And after 25 years with Caitlyn, all the girls are so quick to side with Kris about how she wants to use them to get fame.  Caitlyn has acted badly yes, but they have made themselves look like some all accepting, loving group, when it's pretty obvious despite spin from both sides, that they were not happy with the transition. Most likely from the angle that it affected the show. How quickly they excised step dad from their lives.  

• Love 8
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

But is she happy? I mean isn't that the important thing... happiness? Or Money? The more I see of Kris the more I think it's money. Money and Power. All her talk about family is so much bullshit. She's exploited her children, their privacy and their personal heartache for the almighty dollar. She brags about her kids having such a close bond.. but the reason for that is she's brainwashed them into thinking no one else can be trusted. Even friends, lifelong friends, have to sign non disclosure agreements. How quick was Kim, based just on a word from Kris to believe that Jonathan was selling her out? (Not that he wouldn't or hasn't). They have no one else to confide in. Kris even keeps their spouses/significant others out of family business. I recall Kim walking on eggshells over the Kylie/Kris/Kanye debacle. Yeah Kanye has mental problems, but Kris wasn't having any of it, no way was she going to discuss her deals with an "outsider", son in law or not. Too bad Kimmy had to try and calm him down and deal with his rants.

And after 25 years with Caitlyn, all the girls are so quick to side with Kris about how she wants to use them to get fame.  Caitlyn has acted badly yes, but they have made themselves look like some all accepting, loving group, when it's pretty obvious despite spin from both sides, that they were not happy with the transition. Most likely from the angle that it affected the show. How quickly they excised step dad from their lives.  

I would agree that Kris has brainwashed and exploited her children – but only the younger two, Kendall and Kylie, because they are the only ones who really were children when this show first debuted, and so had no choice but to participate. On the other hand, the four Kardashian offspring, all adults at the time, were fully complicit and eager to benefit from Kris’ superior managerial skills plus Kim’s star power, to build the mega-empire this family has become. And they have all benefited, handsomely. So they are not victims, IMO, no matter how many spouses, friends or partners have to fall by the wayside or how many personal life problems have been exposed; they are as pragmatic, ambitious and mercenary as dear old mom.

• Love 3

The other day Kim, Kourtney and Larsa Pippen took all their kids to Disney for the day so its not like Reign and Saint are being kept away from each other. I have enough children in my family to know that some kids just form tighter and quicker bonds more than others.

• Love 2

The family Christmas card was shot yesterday

http://www.x17online.com/2017/11/kim_kourtney_khloe_kardashian_kris_jenner_kanye_west_christmas_card_photoshoot_photos_110817

Funny that there was this rumor spreading the other day that Kanye was bitching about Kim wanting him to be in the card because he was too busy and allegedly hated the theme. Not only is he there but he's all smiles. I guess Rob is back to being a recluse?

• Love 1
On 10/26/2017 at 2:56 PM, howmanywords said:

The other day Kim, Kourtney and Larsa Pippen took all their kids to Disney for the day so its not like Reign and Saint are being kept away from each other. I have enough children in my family to know that some kids just form tighter and quicker bonds more than others.

I want to see pics of those two cuties playing together!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The family Christmas card was shot yesterday

http://www.x17online.com/2017/11/kim_kourtney_khloe_kardashian_kris_jenner_kanye_west_christmas_card_photoshoot_photos_110817

Funny that there was this rumor spreading the other day that Kanye was bitching about Kim wanting him to be in the card because he was too busy and allegedly hated the theme. Not only is he there but he's all smiles. I guess Rob is back to being a recluse?

I guess the theme is denim. Kris, her mother and Kanye were wearing it. 

I'm watching TMZ on TV & they did a story about the Kardashian Christmas card. One of the people pointed out that Kim didn't want to do a card when she was pregnant with Saint, so the family didn't do one. But Kim wants to do one this year, even though 2 of her sisters are pregnant, so she's fine with them looking big, just not her.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim said in her Insta-story earlier that the card will be called "25 Days of Christmas by Eli Linnetz and it looks like every day a different part of the card will be revealed. You can see day 1 & 2 here (Saint was day 1, North day 2)

https://www.instagram.com/elirusselllinnetz/?hl=en

I guess we have to wait until the 25th to see the full card?

On pins and needles...........yeah, right!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Day 3 is up and I was staring trying to figure out who the little girl was I didnt recognize, turns out its Reign. Kourtney really needs to get that child a haircut. Its a long, stringy mess.

Every time Reign is on the show I wonder who the little girl is. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I just turned on my tv and somehow it was tuned to E. I heard Kimmy's irritating voice and rushed to turn the channel!

I wish I had your will power. Her grating voice is a Sirens call to me. 

I’m attempting  to watch only with closed captioning. Perhaps I can wean myself from her tit. 

God her ass is huge. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I'm trying to figure out if Kim put extensions in North's hair or is her hair actually that length because I have not noticed any paparazzi photos of North out and about with these beautiful curls. They always seem to have her hair pulled up, pulling at her delicate strands.

• Love 1

I noticed when Kim does Snapchats of North at bedtime her hair is down and looks quite long. The curls don't look as nice as they do here but that's probably the result of styling. In this weeks KUWTK her hair was down but swept up in the front. She better not ever straighten her hair ugh. Its gorgeous!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, stacyasp said:

what a weird christmas

card all the boys have their shirts off...doesn't look very christmasy

The boys should be grateful they're even allowed on the card LOL

• Love 5