Type keyword(s) to search

RW: San Diego (2004)

• Start Topic

This thread is all about one of the wilder, more memorable RW seasons. At the very least, when Jamie Chung does something, we can post it here. It's not like we expect RWers to become legit actors, but I never saw her as an up-and-coming starlet.

What do you take away from this season? Well, we had Brad and Randy's rampaging bromance. There was the time Brad and Robin got hammered and went to jail on their own. Then there was poor miscast Frankie, who was lured out of BMP's Starting Over, even though she was a better fit there. She agitated people, showed a fear of boats, and acted like the most "alt" chick ever. Sure, she was a pain in the ass, but her death from cystic fibrosis remains pretty tragic. Oh, and there was also Jacquese, a cool guy with way too much common sense for the show, and Cameran and her nut-shots. Oh, and Charlie, but nobody remembers him.

What do you guys think of the original San Diego season? At least nobody sucked as hard as Frank and Zach from the subsequent San Diego-based season.

One thing I remember vividly from this season? Cameran getting out of the car and running straight into a cactus. I still crack up thinking about it. And if her appearances on Bravo's reality show, Southern Charm, is anything to off of, she's still down to earth and as cute as ever. 

I think this is one of the last seasons I watched, and it's not a favorite.  But the night of the double arrest is one of the funniest episodes ever, thanks largely to the illegible "Free Brad" sign.

• Love 2

I was thinking about Jacquese and "Bam, Bazooka Joe" out of the blue the other day for some reason.  He was my favorite from that season.  If I recall correctly, he did one Challenge (BotS2?) and then kind of disappeared.

Yeah . . . one mission in BOTS2, then he was never seen again. Probably because he was too normal, at least compared to his roommates.

I remember he gave a statement when Frankie passed, but yeah he definitely disappeared. I remember at the time finding it interesting that only Cameran kept in touch with Frankie.  

Random question didn't Frankie leave on Halloween? So the show filmed from August-December meaning she was there for two months and Charlie was there for about a month. So why does everyone say they were both there for the same amount of time?

I loved this season, definitely in my personal top-5. Brad/Randy hijinks were great. I could relate to Jacquese as the chill guy who couldn't believe all the madness going on around him. Frankie was kinda annoying I must admit, but it was sad she passed away. I actually got to see Robin at my college a couple years later (she was there with Nehemiah from Austin, who was filling in for I think Alton).

This is one of my favorite seasons, espescially of the later ones.  I liked Brad and Robin less after their appearances on the Challenge, but this was one of the best overall casts.  With the exception of Charlie, everyone at least had one really memorable moment.  Jamie was in the background most of the time, but I still remember her concern for Frankie and her going to that creepy party.

You can definatly tell a major shift happened. Not sure what though.

I check out her twitter sometimes and it's kind of sad,  I understand probably 90% of the questions she gets are Real World related, but it's always like "I should be on another challenge" or "San Diego was the best season ever". She's always tweeting Brad and Jamie and they never seem to respond . I saw some tweets where she was fighting with her husband.

Edited by choclatechip45

Robin being a mess now is one of the least shocking things ever (IMO). She was a mess on her original season. A mess of various emotions and anger. It a perfect world, she would have gotten better but it's really just more of the same.

• Love 1

Robin being a mess now is one of the least shocking things ever (IMO). She was a mess on her original season. A mess of various emotions and anger. It a perfect world, she would have gotten better but it's really just more of the same.

So true. I am currently re watching the season and I forgot so much of her drunken antics. I think the more normal Robin came from her first two Challenge appearences BOTS2 and Inferno 2.

So true. I am currently re watching the season and I forgot so much of her drunken antics. I think the more normal Robin came from her first two Challenge appearences BOTS2 and Inferno 2.

Where are you watching the season? I can't find it anywhere. I have cable, Netflix and Amazon Prime. Please don't say it's on Hulu, I cannot pay for another service!

Where are you watching the season? I can't find it anywhere. I have cable, Netflix and Amazon Prime. Please don't say it's on Hulu, I cannot pay for another service!

YouTube. Watch it while it lasts.
  • Love 2

I saw on twitter that someone asked Robin what Mike was doing these days obviously they did not stay in touch. It made me laugh because I was wondering what he was up too also, Andrea and Dave. I swear Dave had more screen time than Jamie and Jacquese.

So thanks to your lovely suggestion I just binge watched the entire San Diego season on Youtube and it was as hilarious and great as I had remembered! One interesting part that wasn't significant when this aired was a phone conversation that Brad had with Andrea, who would have been called his "girl back home" on today's Real World. The conversation happened while they were talking about who would replace Frankie after she left and Andrea told Brad that she had a dream that she was the new seventh roommate. Fast forward roughly 10 years and Ex-plosion airs. I can't help but wonder if that put an inkling in the producer's minds that eventually lead up to ex-plosion....

So thanks to your lovely suggestion I just binge watched the entire San Diego season on Youtube and it was as hilarious and great as I had remembered! One interesting part that wasn't significant when this aired was a phone conversation that Brad had with Andrea, who would have been called his "girl back home" on today's Real World. The conversation happened while they were talking about who would replace Frankie after she left and Andrea told Brad that she had a dream that she was the new seventh roommate. Fast forward roughly 10 years and Ex-plosion airs. I can't help but wonder if that put an inkling in the producer's minds that eventually lead up to ex-plosion....

I don't think so. The only reason why we have these stunts now is because the show needed it due to sagging ratings. Portland did terrible numbers. Otherwise, I doubt they would have changed anything.
  • Love 1

I was thinking about Jacquese and "Bam, Bazooka Joe" out of the blue the other day for some reason.  He was my favorite from that season.  If I recall correctly, he did one Challenge (BotS2?) and then kind of disappeared.

Bam, Bazooka Joe will just pop into my mind every so often as well.  I really do not remember much about this season, I was actually confusing it with Key West for some odd reason, but the one thing I will always remember is the Bazooka Joe comment and Frankie's fear of boats.  Oh and how hot I thought Jamie and Cameran were.

San Diego was a fun season, and the cast were 50/50 in terms of half of the cast (Jamie, Frankie, Cameron, and Jacquese) would have fit in the original concept of Real World.. while the other half of the cast (Brad, Robin, Brad, and Charlie) so fit into the shallowness that the franchise turned into.

I also think had Cameron been a few years older, she could have joined an earlier season and probably got to experience the fun challenges (before Battle of the seasons) where everyone hung out, did challenges, and had a good time.... since she so didn't fit into the later challenge model.

This season popped up as a recommendation on YouTube, so I figured I'd watch the first episode to remind myself who's in it (I watched sporadically back in the day and basically just remember the drunken scribble of the "Free Brad" sign).  One of the comments mentioned Robin is in terrible shape, so I went searching.  Apparently, she's firmly in the grips of addiction and is currently homeless.

It’s been 10 years since Robin Hibbard has appeared on a season of The Challenge and earlier this month her ex, ‘Challenge’ vet Mark Long, gave a sad update on her life today.

During an appearance on Johnny Bananas‘ podcast Death, Taxes and Bananas, Mark opened up about Robin, whom he began dating on 2004’s “Battle of the Sexes II” and partnered with on 2014’s “Battle of the Exes.” He admitted that Robin is currently struggling with a nasty drug addiction.

“I wanna say this because it’s sad, I’ve been getting a lot of messages about Robin and I wanted to speak on that a little bit,” Mark said. “She’s in a bad place; I think the addiction has really taken a hold of her in a terrible way. I know a lot of people have tried to reach out, including her parents and her husband.

“I hope someone can get to her and convince her to get help. I know deep down she probably wants it but it breaks my heart knowing that she’s in such a bad place,” he added.

Robin– whom we first met on The Real World: San Diego in 2004–is now 41 years old. She married Brian Coulter and had two children– son Ethan and daughter Raina–but it appears that Robin and Brian lost temporarily custody of their children to a Robin’s family members in 2019.

According to her recent Facebook posts, Robin is currently homeless and living on the streets of Tampa, Florida. She continues to ask her Facebook friends for help; however, judging by their responses, it appears that the nine-time ‘Challenge’ star is unwilling to accept their offers of help.

In one Facebook thread, Robin asks for a place to stay and says she is trying to stay off of drugs. In another, Robin again asks for help and one of her loved ones comments that many people have tried to get the former MTV star help.

“Believe me, we have all tried,” one of Robin’s loved ones wrote in a Facebook comment earlier this month. “She is unresponsive to our willingness to help. She has an abundance of support from her family and friends.”

During his interview on Johnny’s podcast, Mark stated that Jisela Delgado — who appeared on three seasons of ‘The Challenge’—saw Robin while she was in Tampa and tried to get her help, but it appears nothing ended up coming from the encounter.

“I think she saw her one day and talked to her, offered some help,” Mark said. “I’m hoping that she can come out of this dark place, not only for herself but for her kids and her husband and her family.”

Edited by Bastet

OMG, Jacquese is the absolute best part of this season so far (I've watched about half a dozen episodes).  Everyone gathered around to hear him tell the tale of "Boom, Bazooka Joe" and his laugh at drunk-ass Brad's message from jail and Randy's incoherent babbling are fantastic.

Poor guy is way too normal for what this show had become.  And I figure this will be yet another season where being the experience of being the only Black roommate is never properly explored (and, holy hell, the continued whiteness of these casts, all these years in!).  Robin showed one brief moment of insight when she said to the roommates - who were all consoling HER over the fallout of Jacquese's reaction to her attitude around use of the word "n---a" versus "n----r" - she has a house full of people who understand where she's coming from and he's on the phone to his mom because he doesn't have anyone in the house who understands where he's coming from, but goddamn, the totality of that incident and Jacquese having to take care not to be the Angry Black Man, to educate these fools in 200-fucking-4!  And you can't just blame it on Robin and Cameran being southern, because Bostonian Randy pulled out the "It only matters what you meant" chestnut.  Fuck, if meathead Brad is the only white voice saying that word cannot be used by a white person, there's a problem.

I wonder if the boss ever learns how to pronounce Jacquese's name. 

I had forgotten their job.  I have horrible motion sickness that is at its worse on water, so I'd have said from the beginning to just hand me the stuff to wash the damn boat.  No way in hell I'd set foot on it.

I never watched this season, so the only things I really know about it are 1) Jamie Chung was a cast member and 2) there was a nasty incident with someone being raped in the house?

20 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I never watched this season, so the only things I really know about it are 1) Jamie Chung was a cast member and 2) there was a nasty incident with someone being raped in the house?

Well, you wouldn't have learned of the second incident by watching the show because they never addressed it, neither the rapist nor the victim were in the cast and they never made a single allusion to it. There was a replacement cast mate halfway through and you nearly never saw him, rumors after the fact said that a lot of his time was clipped from the show for legal reasons in the post rape time period.

That's very sad about Robin. Not entirely surprising, I think she was already showing a predisposition toward addiction in this season and definitely moreso in her future challenge seasons. I will always remember her in the infamous Brad/Robin arrest episode talking down to Cameran and and Cameran being like "um...yes, you are older, but more mature??? not so sure..." And she seemed to be blacked out when she got arrested, like she had no memory of what had happened earlier. 

OMG, Jacquese is the absolute best part of this season so far (I've watched about half a dozen episodes).  Everyone gathered around to hear him tell the tale of "Boom, Bazooka Joe" and his laugh at drunk-ass Brad's message from jail and Randy's incoherent babbling are fantastic.

Poor guy is way too normal for what this show had become.  And I figure this will be yet another season where being the experience of being the only Black roommate is never properly explored (and, holy hell, the continued whiteness of these casts, all these years in!).  Robin showed one brief moment of insight when she said to the roommates - who were all consoling HER over the fallout of Jacquese's reaction to her attitude around use of the word "n---a" versus "n----r" - she has a house full of people who understand where she's coming from and he's on the phone to his mom because he doesn't have anyone in the house who understands where he's coming from, but goddamn, the totality of that incident and Jacquese having to take care not to be the Angry Black Man, to educate these fools in 200-fucking-4!  And you can't just blame it on Robin and Cameran being southern, because Bostonian Randy pulled out the "It only matters what you meant" chestnut.  Fuck, if meathead Brad is the only white voice saying that word cannot be used by a white person, there's a problem.

I went back and forth on Jacquese. He was definitely the most normal, but sometimes he was a little sanctimonious and came across as that person who won't participate in the fun but will sit back and soberly judge everyone else who does. 

That being said, the Free Brad stuff was his peak episode, he was hilarious and the only voice of reason through the whole thing. 

Re: Brad being the only voice of reason, I do think Brad is mostly a good guy. He's not perfect by any stretch, but I thought he was quite gentle with Frankie in the first episode when she was into him and he was more into Cameran and Frankie had a boyfriend. Brad has had many a moment of shame, but it seems like his core is fairly decent as far we've seen on the show. Feel free to correct me if there is evidence to the contrary!! 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 2/28/2022 at 9:34 PM, ljenkins782 said:

Well, you wouldn't have learned of the second incident by watching the show because they never addressed it, neither the rapist nor the victim were in the cast and they never made a single allusion to it. There was a replacement cast mate halfway through and you nearly never saw him, rumors after the fact said that a lot of his time was clipped from the show for legal reasons in the post rape time period.

That's very sad about Robin. Not entirely surprising, I think she was already showing a predisposition toward addiction in this season and definitely moreso in her future challenge seasons. I will always remember her in the infamous Brad/Robin arrest episode talking down to Cameran and and Cameran being like "um...yes, you are older, but more mature??? not so sure..." And she seemed to be blacked out when she got arrested, like she had no memory of what had happened earlier. 

I went back and forth on Jacquese. He was definitely the most normal, but sometimes he was a little sanctimonious and came across as that person who won't participate in the fun but will sit back and soberly judge everyone else who does. 

That being said, the Free Brad stuff was his peak episode, he was hilarious and the only voice of reason through the whole thing. 

Re: Brad being the only voice of reason, I do think Brad is mostly a good guy. He's not perfect by any stretch, but I thought he was quite gentle with Frankie in the first episode when she was into him and he was more into Cameran and Frankie had a boyfriend. Brad has had many a moment of shame, but it seems like his core is fairly decent as far we've seen on the show. Feel free to correct me if there is evidence to the contrary!! 

I believe that is just a rumor. Frankie was in the house until Halloween. Charlie joined in November so he was in the house for maybe over a month. Most seasons of The Real World the episodes are from the beginning of their stay since that is when the roommates are most excited about being there by the end they aren't going out as much.  

I heard an interview once with someone who worked on RW San Diego and they said that there were no cameras in the bathroom and no cast members were at the house when the alleged incident happened which meant no camera crew was there and that is why they weren't taping. 

The person said BMP didn't handle the whole situation well which is an understatement. 

Edited by choclatechip45

I can't believe these fools thought they could all up and quit the job because they don't like it.  If this was a normal situation, where one of these people just happened to have this job, and hated it, by all means quit.  But they didn't agree with Bunim-Murray they'd each have a job of their own choosing for their time in the house, they agreed to do, as a group, whatever job had been arranged for them.

If this job was endangering them, or they were subjected to a hostile work environment, then I would say they should, as a group, tell the producers they didn't sign up for that, and demand a different group job be arranged for them.

But they just simply didn't like it.  Neither would I.  But only Frankie can say parts of the job endanger her health.  So she's entitled to either ask the employer for a reasonable accommodation and, if that's not possible, ask B-M to be excused from the group job requirement yet stay so long as she does something else (like Montana getting to stay after getting fired from the group job because she got another service job). 

The rest just don't like the job, and don't like their boss.  Again, if this was the real world, rather than The Real World, any or all of them could decide to quit and go get another job.  But that's not the case here; this specific job, being the one B-M arranged, is what they agreed to in exchange for living in the house.  I wonder if they realized that on their own, or got told.

Poor Jamie, always trying to wrangle the roommates to get to work on time.

San Diego was my first season I was 12 when it first aired. I loved it and rewatching I still love it. I never watched Southern Charm, but Cameran is one of my favorite Real World roommates even though she is one of the youngest she always came across older and she always seemed to have a good perspective on everything. I loved Brad it's sort of sad to see him on The Challenge it's like he never grew out of his twenties. 

I would love to know what Jacquese is doing now. The N Word episode is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Rewatching I don't know how Robin was able to get Jacquese comforting her! I would have walked out of the house right there. He is a better person than me. 

I watched the episode that Robin and Brad go to jail one of the funniest episodes in Real World history. Robin thinking she was in Mexico and just the drunkness of everyone. 

I saw the recent news about Robin and I just feel bad for her children. I remember on twitter years ago her talking about how much she loved them and she did recaps of Rivals and talking about how much she loved being a mother. I hope she realizes she needs help and gets it. Looking back whatever issues she had probably started before Real World. I guess all the attention from The Real World might have made things worse even though in the first few challenges after San Diego she seemed to be doing well.  

I looked up Randy on instagram he now lives in San Diego and is a yacht sales advisor. 

Oh, the irony of Frankie calling Robin a drama queen.  I mean, yes, she is, but, hello, have you met yourself?  I have great sympathy for her inner turmoil that's so severe it leads her to self harm, and watching her be so utterly pathetic about her stupid boyfriend makes me hurt for her.  But it's also annoying.

As is that after Cameran made a fool out of herself slut-shaming the woman Brad had sex with, the roommates went too far in their conversation with her about tending to describe a variety of sexual experiences as "gross" -- Randy flat-out called her opinion unhealthy.  Which it isn't, because when you set aside her jealousy-induced rantings specific to Brad, all she has ever said is while she can get herself off using a vibrator, the only partnered sex she's had thus far (which was all with the same person) never resulted in an orgasm, so, for her, sex with a guy is not a priority, since it's mostly awkward and messy.  That's not unhealthy, that's a true account of her limited experience.  Don't call her warped, just tell her she had a bad or, at best, incompatible partner and it's not always like that.

I'm more than halfway through the season, and other than one brief moment about her experience as an Asian American and her frustration with the rest repeatedly making them all late for work they have shown  nothing from Jamie other than her talking about other people - they use her for exposition on Cameran and Brad, Robin and Randy, and Frankie's cutting, but don't give us much of anything about her.  None of these people are particularly interesting as presented thus far, but she's being particularly underdeveloped by the editing.

On 3/2/2022 at 6:03 PM, choclatechip45 said:

San Diego was my first season I was 12 when it first aired. I loved it and rewatching I still love it. I never watched Southern Charm, but Cameran is one of my favorite Real World roommates even though she is one of the youngest she always came across older and she always seemed to have a good perspective on everything. 

Oh, the irony of Frankie calling Robin a drama queen.  I mean, yes, she is, but, hello, have you met yourself?  I have great sympathy for her inner turmoil that's so severe it leads her to self harm, and watching her be so utterly pathetic about her stupid boyfriend makes me hurt for her.  But it's also annoying.

I'm conflicted about both of these two for similar reasons. Yes, Cameran was charming and positive and had a good attitude, but it also seemed like it'd be easy to be a happy-go-lucky, positive person in her shoes. She was a beautiful blonde, skinny girl and I believe came from a wealthy family, in this culture, that's a pretty privileged spot. Easy to see the bright side from that perspective (not to say she didn't have problems like we all do, but her starting block Is in a good spot.)

Frankie, on the other hand, certainly was annoying and difficult, but had a lot of reasons to be so. Her reaction to Cameran in the first episode was very telling, it can be really difficult to encounter someone so upbeat who appears not to have a care in the world when you're dealing with a terminal illness, social awkwardness, and general insecurity. And even worse that you can't actually hate them for any reason because they haven't done anything wrong except be the thing that you wish you were. Frankie was a person that I felt for and could sympathize with even in her less than stellar moments, but she definitely made it hard to root for her. But it was never far from my mind that she was dealing with the fact that she wasn't likely to see 40 (and indeed, died far younger than that) and how despite how movies make it seem like everyone who knows they're dying young is moved to smell the roses and live every moment to its fullest, not everyone is able to find that kind of peace or purpose with their fate.

I don't remember much about the reunion for this one except that Jamie was very hurt by Frankie and that made sense. Frankie was so deeply insecure that she couldn't see beyond her own problems and couldn't accept that some people, like Jamie, were truly trying to be her friend.

I'm more than halfway through the season, and other than one brief moment about her experience as an Asian American and her frustration with the rest repeatedly making them all late for work they have shown  nothing from Jamie other than her talking about other people - they use her for exposition on Cameran and Brad, Robin and Randy, and Frankie's cutting, but don't give us much of anything about her.  None of these people are particularly interesting as presented thus far, but she's being particularly underdeveloped by the editing.

Yeah, she's in the "everyman" corner with Jacquese, the so-called normal people reacting to the bigger characters of the house. But I think there was a certain reserve to Jamie that may not have yielded a ton of personal storylines, kinda like a Simon from Paris.

I would love to know what Jacquese is doing now. The N Word episode is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Rewatching I don't know how Robin was able to get Jacquese comforting her! I would have walked out of the house right there. He is a better person than me. 

Was it Robin (or maybe Trishelle, but I think it was Robin) who also got herself in hot water on a challenge with Aneesa, asking her "what she was" or demanding that she "pick a side" with regard to both her sexuality and race/ethnicity. It was a completely bonkers diatribe thet I feel only a drunken Robin could deliver, so I'm pretty confident it was her.

I believe that is just a rumor. Frankie was in the house until Halloween. Charlie joined in November so he was in the house for maybe over a month. Most seasons of The Real World the episodes are from the beginning of their stay since that is when the roommates are most excited about being there by the end they aren't going out as much. 

Yeah, I can believe that. Also, I don't think Charlie was casting's finest choice, the only thing I remember about him was a giant zit on his forehead and the other castmates making fun of him at the reunion for thinking he was going to get famous from this gig. So it makes sense that there wouldn't be a ton of footage of him.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

I'm conflicted about both of these two for similar reasons. Yes, Cameran was charming and positive and had a good attitude, but it also seemed like it'd be easy to be a happy-go-lucky, positive person in her shoes. She was a beautiful blonde, skinny girl and I believe came from a wealthy family, in this culture, that's a pretty privileged spot. Easy to see the bright side from that perspective (not to say she didn't have problems like we all do, but her starting block Is in a good spot.)

Frankie, on the other hand, certainly was annoying and difficult, but had a lot of reasons to be so. Her reaction to Cameran in the first episode was very telling, it can be really difficult to encounter someone so upbeat who appears not to have a care in the world when you're dealing with a terminal illness, social awkwardness, and general insecurity. And even worse that you can't actually hate them for any reason because they haven't done anything wrong except be the thing that you wish you were. Frankie was a person that I felt for and could sympathize with even in her less than stellar moments, but she definitely made it hard to root for her. But it was never far from my mind that she was dealing with the fact that she wasn't likely to see 40 (and indeed, died far younger than that) and how despite how movies make it seem like everyone who knows they're dying young is moved to smell the roses and live every moment to its fullest, not everyone is able to find that kind of peace or purpose with their fate.

I don't remember much about the reunion for this one except that Jamie was very hurt by Frankie and that made sense. Frankie was so deeply insecure that she couldn't see beyond her own problems and couldn't accept that some people, like Jamie, were truly trying to be her friend.

Yeah, she's in the "everyman" corner with Jacquese, the so-called normal people reacting to the bigger characters of the house. But I think there was a certain reserve to Jamie that may not have yielded a ton of personal storylines, kinda like a Simon from Paris.

Was it Robin (or maybe Trishelle, but I think it was Robin) who also got herself in hot water on a challenge with Aneesa, asking her "what she was" or demanding that she "pick a side" with regard to both her sexuality and race/ethnicity. It was a completely bonkers diatribe thet I feel only a drunken Robin could deliver, so I'm pretty confident it was her.

Yeah, I can believe that. Also, I don't think Charlie was casting's finest choice, the only thing I remember about him was a giant zit on his forehead and the other castmates making fun of him at the reunion for thinking he was going to get famous from this gig. So it makes sense that there wouldn't be a ton of footage of him.

That's fair about Cameran, but there have been a lot of Real Worlders who have come from wealthy families with little problems who annoyed the crap out of me. Mallory comes to mind (granted her mom was awful). I think Cameran's issue was that her parents were recently divorced and I think her dad cheated on her mom. I remember it from her audition tape.  It seemed like the cast took a lot of the things Frankie did personally while Cameran seemed to understand Frankie's issues were much deeper and that they shouldn't take it personally which I think at 19 took a certain level of maturity. Cameran was also the only cast member who had been recently in touch with Frankie when she died.

It was actually both Robin and Trishelle. Robin on Duel 1 and Trishelle on Rivals 2. Trishelle did apologize to Anessa on All Stars. 

• Love 1
On 3/18/2022 at 3:04 PM, Hiyo said:

Trishelle losing a fight to Aneesa's elbow, with Aneesa not spilling her beer at the same time, will never not be funny.

I can’t remember if I saw this when it originally aired, but it doesn’t surprise me that Trishelle was so awful and stupid. Why was she angry Aneesa was both Jewish and black? What a moron. Also who is the idiot calling these women the Golden Girls? But what an amazing clip.