Type keyword(s) to search

Basketball Wives LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

So it's all over the internet that the NBA player Saniy-yah Samaa was involved with was Allen Iverson.  But for her to say the last time they were together was a few days before his wedding, that was waaaaaay back in 2001.  So 16 years ago??  How old is this Saniy-yah chick? 

edit: Ok, so I just googled Saniyyah Dodson and she is 39, so yeah Allen Iverson makes sense if it is him. 

Edited by 8th Light
  • Love 1

That stylist deserves the name Jackie 2.0. That scene where she clearly said Cristen had no style and then says she never said that?? Typical Jackie fashion.

I give Cristen a lot of credit for her composure through that whole ordeal with the stylist...the fact she didn't punch her ass is crazy. The whole dinner scene with the stylist crying was too much...I think she's the type to get emotional when drinking too much. I felt bad for Cristen as well, dealing with body image issues, etc. and this whole makeover ordeal was not the best. Like someone else said above I don't think Evelyn's intention's were malicious but her approach wasn't the best.

So many moments to recap...will leave it at this for now. LOL

• Love 3

Wow I felt bad for Kristen. I would have left Palm Springs. Get an UBER to a car rental in Palm Springs and drive back to LA.

Evelyn, the idea might have been nice, but not with a group of women watching and on NATIONAL TV.

Jackie found a new sidekick in the stylist.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, GodBless13 said:

That stylist deserves the name Jackie 2.0. That scene where she clearly said Cristen had no style and then says she never said that?? Typical Jackie fashion.

As evidenced by Jackie telling Cristen, "I had absolutely NO idea they were planning a makeover for you," then not more than a minute later:

Jackie: "I told them you would get mad!"

Cristen:"So Jackie, you knew then?"

Jackie:"Knew? About a makeover? No!"  

Christen: "So you didn't know?"  

Jackie: "All I said was that you would get mad if they tried to give you a makeover."

Me: 0r6zE_s-200x150.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On Tue May 16 2017 at 11:57 AM, eXiled said:

See, I was about to delete this ep from my DVR un-watched, but now I gotta see this mess.

I still don't understand why no one has called an intervention of Jackie yet. She's in the most need of a makeover, and unlike a lot of them who are counting alimony/child support pennies, she remains married to her benefactor--meaning she can afford any necessary upgrades.

I'm really gon need someone to put a few bumper curls into her #4 Bone Straight Yaki if I'm to ever take Jackie seriously.

I beg your pardon? Her lingerie & fur coat ensemble the previous episode was the epitome of class & elegance.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Coming out of lurkdom to say, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't with this group of wenches.

Tami, was made fun of for her style and literally fought her way into the "circle".

Meeka, had money, style and was still married to her baller, but "talked too much" and  tried to play both sides because she thought the group hated Tami and they dragged her for that.

Keshia, was too meek and normal for this group, I thought she seemed really sweet and liked her relationship with Royce

Tasha, was cool and still married to her baller, but they seemed to not want to like her.

And finally Royce, was cool and entertaining, I liked seeing her men lol. With the exception of Dwayne, they were ALL fine. LOL

With all that said, good luck to Cristen. lol

ETA:

Kenya was the PERFECT addition and was nuttier than squirrel shit, which is probably why she isnt there anymore, because they can't punk her as Evelyn learned in Tahiti. 

Edited by Fairlily26
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

As evidenced by Jackie telling Cristen, "I had absolutely NO idea they were planning a makeover for you," then not more than a minute later:

Jackie: "I told them you would get mad!"

Cristen:"So Jackie, you knew then?"

Jackie:"Knew? About a makeover? No!"  

Christen: "So you didn't know?"  

Jackie: "All I said was that you would get mad if they tried to give you a makeover."

Me: 0r6zE_s-200x150.gif

LMAO!!!! That was good! I love your recap!! Jackie STAYS doing that shit. She literally gets pleasure out of all this...even the scene you quoted perfectly you clearly see Jackie smiling but trying to fight it lol

• Love 8

Well that was an uncomfortable hour of television.

The worst part? I actually believe Evelyn's dumb ass thought she was doing something nice when she invited the ghettoist stylist in all the world there to dress poor Kristen.

See, I usually like Malaysia, but she's being messy here for no damn reason and I'm HERE for it! I see you, girl. She DID say she was bored, so I guess she decided to call Brandi and schedule a boxing match. Except . . . none of the Heathers want to climb in the ring. I wouldn't either. I swear for what these women must spend on nails, hair, and clothing, the last thing I would be doing is having fist fights. I appreciate the ep where Malaysia pulled up in her ride de-wigged and in a jogging suit, vaselined to the nth degree. That's how you throw down, honey.

• Love 3

I'm sick of Tami Roman always being the victim in her own head.  "Brandi talked to Duffy and made me lose my mind so I get locked up abroad".  She continues to spin everything so her actions are justified to herself.  I'm over it.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

I'm sick of Tami Roman always being the victim in her own head.  "Brandi talked to Duffy and made me lose my mind so I get locked up abroad".  She continues to spin everything so her actions are justified to herself.  I'm over it.  

That brings me back to Tahiti when she claimed that Keishia alerting the the authorities that Tami stole her purse would have gotten her "locked up in a foreign country."

Girl. You DID steal her purse! You wanted to force her to be in your space so that you could continue to harass her! 

Or in Rome when the camera clearly shows Tami hit Meeka because she got caught in a lie.

And Tami says "She threatened my safety."

SMH

• Love 9

While I am so not here for these ladies carrying out the Mean Girls handbook when they are this close to 50, why is Brandi acting like she doesn't know why Tami and Shaunie don't want to talk with her.  Tami is crazy and threatened to KILL you and Shaunie is still pissed that she tried to fire your ass, but overplayed her hand and revealed that she has no real power over these chicks. 

And why is Evelyn mentoring ANYONE????  Maybe if her mentees want to learn how to trap a baller.

Christen's sister is a straight up bitch!  Regardless of whether Christen did or didn't do what she was accused of, it's nobodies business and definitely not business you share outside of the family.  Is she the one who has D Wade's break baby?  How dreadful to be tied to someone like that for the rest of your life. 

• Love 4

I can't keep all the new people straight; there are too many. The dynamic between the sisters is fascinating though. Why is the stylist still hanging around? I would say she can go anytime, however, I was honestly mesmerized by the sight of her in those leggings. Her hips are just soo... angular. And the juxtaposition of that enormous ass & the thigh gap situation... Can't. Look. Away.

3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Christen's sister is a straight up bitch!  Regardless of whether Christen did or didn't do what she was accused of, it's nobodies business and definitely not business you share outside of the family.  Is she the one who has D Wade's break baby?  How dreadful to be tied to someone like that for the rest of your life. 

Yup. That's what I read on the internet anyway.

My favorite moment in the episode: when Tami ordered her Bud Light in that fancy schmancy bar. Tami just tickles me so! I didn't have the best impression of her boyfriend though....

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:45 AM, luckyroll3 said:

While I am so not here for these ladies carrying out the Mean Girls handbook when they are this close to 50, why is Brandi acting like she doesn't know why Tami and Shaunie don't want to talk with her.  Tami is crazy and threatened to KILL you and Shaunie is still pissed that she tried to fire your ass, but overplayed her hand and revealed that she has no real power over these chicks. 

And why is Evelyn mentoring ANYONE????  Maybe if her mentees want to learn how to trap a baller.

First and foremost let me say I always enjoy reading your comments...you always manage to crack me up lol. I agree with you in regards to Brandi however you would think after so much they would just move on already YET they are still holding on to these grudges. Brandi went straight to their face and approached them all and they didn't have anything to say...seems like they are intimidated or just don't want to deal with her I don't know.

LOL at Evelyn...although I think her intentions were good.

I agree 100% about Christen's  sister. She comes off very negative...we as the viewers don't really know her but her impression was NOT good. Trying too hard for the cameras lol. I'm hoping that it was a lie because to lie about a miscarriage is just horrible to say the least. But clearly Christen's sister says they don't get along. We'll see. Really?? In regards to D Wade's baby...I hope not.

Jackie is a fool lol

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:12 PM, NowVoyager said:

I can't keep all the new people straight; there are too many. The dynamic between the sisters is fascinating though. Why is the stylist still hanging around? I would say she can go anytime, however, I was honestly mesmerized by the sight of her in those leggings. Her hips are just soo... angular. And the juxtaposition of that enormous ass & the thigh gap situation... Can't. Look. Away.

Yup. That's what I read on the internet anyway.

My favorite moment in the episode: when Tami ordered her Bud Light in that fancy schmancy bar. Tami just tickles me so! I didn't have the best impression of her boyfriend though....

I enjoy reading your comments just like luckyroll3 you crack me up lol. I agree they are introducing too many new people...it's crazy. The sisters are interesting but not feeling Christen's sister she's too negative and just too much from what I have seen of her so far. LOL about the stylist she is trying to become a regular and is a bit too extra lol.

Not sure what happened  but I quoted you and it didn't submit and now I'm responding again hopefully this time it goes through. Didn't realize you answered the question about D. Wade until after I submitted my first comment.

As for Tami she has her funny moment especially the facial expressions she does. Just curious why you don't like Tami's boyfriend?

• Love 3
On 5/31/2017 at 4:14 PM, GodBless13 said:

I enjoy reading your comments just like luckyroll3 you crack me up lol. I agree they are introducing too many new people...it's crazy. The sisters are interesting but not feeling Christen's sister she's too negative and just too much from what I have seen of her so far. LOL about the stylist she is trying to become a regular and is a bit too extra lol.

Not sure what happened  but I quoted you and it didn't submit and now I'm responding again hopefully this time it goes through. Didn't realize you answered the question about D. Wade until after I submitted my first comment.

As for Tami she has her funny moment especially the facial expressions she does. Just curious why you don't like Tami's boyfriend?

Thanks! luckyroll3 cracks me up, too!

Tami's boyfriend was kind of putting her down. I didn't like it. They were on Marriage Bootcamp---which I didn't watch--- but, after seeing them together, I thought maybe they should go back for a refresher. I *loved* how Tami filmed that scene wearing a do-rag & zero makeup.

• Love 1
On 5/31/2017 at 3:46 PM, GodBless13 said:

First and foremost let me say I always enjoy reading your comments...you always manage to crack me up lol. I agree with you in regards to Brandi however you would think after so much they would just move on already YET they are still holding on to these grudges. Brandi went straight to their face and approached them all and they didn't have anything to say...seems like they are intimidated or just don't want to deal with her I don't know.

LOL at Evelyn...although I think her intentions were good.

I agree 100% about Christen's  sister. She comes off very negative...we as the viewers don't really know her but her impression was NOT good. Trying too hard for the cameras lol. I'm hoping that it was a lie because to lie about a miscarriage is just horrible to say the least. But clearly Christen's sister says they don't get along. We'll see. Really?? In regards to D Wade's baby...I hope not.

Jackie is a fool lol

3 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Tami's boyfriend was kind of putting her down. I didn't like it. They were on Marriage Bootcamp---which I didn't watch--- but, after seeing them together, I thought maybe they should go back for a refresher. I *loved* how Tami filmed that scene wearing a do-rag & zero makeup.

Thanks guys.  The best part of my day is coming to these forums to see what you all have to say, so the feeling is definitely mutual!

So in other news, info that I'd only share with you guys, I had a dream about Doug last night.  Don't remember what it was about, or why he was there.  But then, I found this:

Doug.jpg

Yikes!  Kind of a butterface, but still nice.  Hopefully crazy-ass Jackie doesn't visit these boards......

• Love 5
6 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

So in other news, info that I'd only share with you guys, I had a dream about Doug last night.  Don't remember what it was about, or why he was there.  But then, I found this:

Oh my!  I might be dreaming about him too!

• Love 2

^^^^^ Yeah, it's a little confusing where to post.

Jackie's Celebration of the Female Form party presented as a BDSM party. No offense to consenting adults who are into that, but Yikes! You can't just spring that on people! They have to be, like, mentally prepared. The party looked sadly sparsely attended. Most of the people there were hired extras in costume. Tami's comments were hilarious!

I don't blame the one sister for walking out when the "she didn't have a miscarriage; she had an abortion" sister showed up. As juicy as that conflict is, I'm still rather bored with them & can't keep their names straight. Same with Malaysia (I only remember her name because she kept referring to herself in first person. Well played.), the stylist with no style (how dreadful), & the curly-haired girl who showed up uninvited to the makeover. Also, the "she had an abortion" sister is like the Seinfeld Two Face girlfriend; sometimes she looks stunning, sometimes ehhh... not so much.

I caught sight of Evelyn walking away from the party & her proportions look different than I remember. Her waist maybe looks smaller, or anyway her hips & butt look more rounded. I'm not mad at anyone having a little tasteful work done, but... I dunno... it just looks fake to me.

I see they're bringing Jennifer from Miami back next episode. I just love her! She's soo beautiful & classy & has such great style! I could watch a whole season of the old Miami crew--- Tami, Evelyn & Jennifer--- & not miss these LA chicks one bit.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

^^^^^ Yeah, it's a little confusing where to post.

Jackie's Celebration of the Female Form party presented as a BDSM party. No offense to consenting adults who are into that, but Yikes! You can't just spring that on people! They have to be, like, mentally prepared. The party looked sadly sparsely attended. Most of the people there were hired extras in costume. Tami's comments were hilarious!

I don't blame the one sister for walking out when the "she didn't have a miscarriage; she had an abortion" sister showed up. As juicy as that conflict is, I'm still rather bored with them & can't keep their names straight. Same with Malaysia (I only remember her name because she kept referring to herself in first person. Well played.), the stylist with no style (how dreadful), & the curly-haired girl who showed up uninvited to the makeover. Also, the "she had an abortion" sister is like the Seinfeld Two Face girlfriend; sometimes she looks stunning, sometimes ehhh... not so much.

I caught sight of Evelyn walking away from the party & her proportions look different than I remember. Her waist maybe looks smaller, or anyway her hips & butt look more rounded. I'm not mad at anyone having a little tasteful work done, but... I dunno... it just looks fake to me.

I see they're bringing Jennifer from Miami back next episode. I just love her! She's soo beautiful & classy & has such great style! I could watch a whole season of the old Miami crew--- Tami, Evelyn & Jennifer--- & not miss these LA chicks one bit.

Please pardon the duplicate post. I put this in the All Episodes thread, then thought it belongs here. ?

The episode taught me that Jackie keeps Doug by being a good little doggie. Or, perhaps, it's Doug who likes to wag his tail. I bet there are pictures.

The previews taught me that Iyanla ain't fixed Ev's life enough for her to stop repping the Bronx. Snatch Jackie. Or get snatched. I don't care, girl. Just entertain me.

Jackie is pathological. Like, clinically. People like her with their cross-talking and pathological lying and messy shit-stirring like to get trouble going, then sit back and watch the fallout.

Malaysia is beautiful to me, but unfortunately, her thirst will never be quenched. That makes me sad.

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm just catching up on the last 2 episodes and I just have to say...Tami, shut the fuck up!!!   Giving somebody shit over an abortion when we all saw you with an unplanned pregnancy that resulted in abortion on national TV!!  And this is despite the fact that you worked at an AIDS facility where there were free condoms EVERYWHERE! 

Also, no, no you could not have been Beyonce in 94 because along with your televised abortion, we also all saw "I'm a slave, I'm a slave, I'm a slave to your lovin""  and you SUUUUCKED!!!  

I don't like any of these women but I hate Tami most of all. 

Edited to say that I am 100% pro choice so I'm not giving Tami hell for having an abortion, just for the fact that she's acting like having one is the worst thing in the world when we all know she's done it herself.   

Edited again:  its nice to know that Malaysia puts her legs on one leg at a time. The"ardacity" of it all. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8
On April 21, 2017 at 1:18 AM, Maharincess said:

Tami seriously disgusts me. She is waaaay too damn old to be acting like such an idiot. Does she think she's cute acting like a fool?  I'm not a violent person but I wish Tami would open her stupid mouth to the wrong person and get her ass beat hard.  Is she serious talking about having a baby?   Isn't she almost 50?  She's not only a violent fool, she's stupid.  Evelyn never said she didnt do an interview about Tami, she said she didnt say the things Tami accused her of, which she didnt say. 

I had to laugh when Tami said Evelyn has been through 3 different men in 3 different players associations, in 6 years.  Yuk.  

I've had Evelyn's number for a LONG time, she's the worst kind of trash.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Cristen has a go to phrase of "you got me all fucked up"

Her sister Asshole has a stink face and a misshapen forehead  - did someone bop her in the head?

If Cristen and her man went to the doctors and saw there was no heartbeat, they probably had to do a D&C to remove the dead fetus. Technically that is an abortion.

I don't understand why Cristen doesn't say that.

I used to like Malaysia, but she and Brandi get on my nerves.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Cristen has a go to phrase of "you got me all fucked up"

Her sister Asshole has a stink face and a misshapen forehead  - did someone bop her in the head?

If Cristen and her man went to the doctors and saw there was no heartbeat, they probably had to do a D&C to remove the dead fetus. Technically that is an abortion.

I used to like Malaysia, but she and Brandi get on my nerves.

Except a D&C isn't technically an abortion if it's done to extract a miscarried fetus. I just recently watched the first episode Cristen was intro, and she said that they didn't hear a heartbeat so had to get an abortion. I think you're right in that she sees a D&C as an abortion procedure, so she uses the term interchangeably (thus the confusion) but D&Cs can be used to extract miscarried and voluntary aborted fetuses. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Edited again:  its nice to know that Malaysia puts her legs on one leg at a time. The"ardacity" of it all. 

I chuckled at this too.  I said to myself, "so I guess she screws each leg on, one at a time."

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Because once people hear that term, they associate negative connotations with it.  And people who don't like you, like her trifling sister, will use it to color other people's perception of you.  

• Love 5
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:00 PM, NowVoyager said:

You're welcome!

Okay, I understand what you mean the previews for next week showing Tami's discussion as to whether or not she wants a child idk her boyfriend has a way of just having no emotions. Not sure how to explain it or if that's the way he is. It's weird lol. Yeah, I haven't seen Marriage Bootcamp either. I agree Tami is naturally pretty without makeup she still looks great.

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:42 PM, luckyroll3 said:

Thanks guys.  The best part of my day is coming to these forums to see what you all have to say, so the feeling is definitely mutual!

Doug.jpg

Yikes!  Kind of a butterface, but still nice.  Hopefully crazy-ass Jackie doesn't visit these boards......

You're welcome! I agree with you because I feel the same way. I'm always interested in your opinions and glad that ( I haven't seen this) but people are able to give their opinions without getting into arguments...I've seen forums where people get vicious it's crazy.

LOL about your dream with Doug. As for the picture damn. I never knew he was is such great shape...although even with his clothes you can tell he is. Normally I'm not into muscles but he looks pretty good here. And lol about your description of his face you're too much :D

• Love 1
(edited)

LAWDY where do I begin with Sunday's episode. Let's start with Jackie ummm how do you confuse a women's empowerment party theme with S&M...she's a fool! The part that had me cracking up was when she was setting up and got these scorpions and one of the girls asked about oh what happened to the monkeys...she went on to say she needed permits and that what if these monkeys choke people LOL...she said it so serious too.

Tami had me rolling when that guy hit her with the whip she was like no thank you LOL

As a lot of people brought up Malaysia's leg comment...I don't know if she meant we all put our pants up one leg at a time??? Either way she's funny because she says these things like she knows what she's talking about.

As for Cristen's sister yeah she bugs me...glad she didn't get a lot of camera time. Jackie is always stirring the pot BUT wants to play it as if she's actually concerned and is innocent knowing damn well she isn't. It's sad to see Cristen always upset and hurt with all that has been going on.

That moment between Tami and Shawnie (not sure if that's right) where they had the heartfelt moment was sad. Tami losing her mom and Shawnie talking about her dad.

As NowVoyager mentioned I'm happy to see that Jennifer is coming back as well. I wonder how the dynamic will change with her back. She has definitely taken a LONG break from Basketball Wives. If anyone knows please tell me, from the last season Jennifer was on based on what happened (I don't remember) I thought she made it clear she wouldn't return. Am I wrong?

Edited by GodBless13
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, GodBless13 said:

You're welcome!

Okay, I understand what you mean the previews for next week showing Tami's discussion as to whether or not she wants a child idk her boyfriend has a way of just having no emotions. Not sure how to explain it or if that's the way he is. It's weird lol. Yeah, I haven't seen Marriage Bootcamp either. I agree Tami is naturally pretty without makeup she still looks great.

Not to mention that she is pushing 50, if she is not already.  Good black don't crack, indeed.   It is too bad that she has such a foul attitude. She is not a bad actress, had she left reality tv behind. She could have had a decent career in Hollywood.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I hate when people set up situations that they know will makes others uncomfortable. I would have been pissed if I showed up to a "women's empowerment party" and instead it was some "Eyes Wide Shut shit. I could not believe it when Tami was hit with a whip and there were scorpions on the tables!

All the women, including Tami are gorgeous, but Im a big time grudge holder and Im still mad at her over the Tahiti incident. I know, I know, people change. But it didn't happen in the 3rd fucking grade, Tami was well into her 40's when that shit went down.....

I had been halfway through my bottle of merlot, (a small one, don't judge me lol) but when I heard "We both put one leg on at a time." I was like BITCH WHET?!?!?!?! LMAO I know she meant "One pant leg on at a time" but it was still funny.

I can remember a time when I was at a friends house she said "unappropriate" and I laughed so hard I had soda all over my face because I was mid sip.

That type of stuff always cracks me up.

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Because once people hear that term, they associate negative connotations with it.  And people who don't like you, like her trifling sister, will use it to color other people's perception of you.  

Also -- and I know this from painful experience -- the medical term for miscarriage is "spontaneous abortion".  I lost my first child at almost 7 months and I'll never forget the anger I felt when, a few days later, the nurse said "We were scrambling once we realized you started to abort".

Edited by Radicalred
insert quote
19 hours ago, snowblossom2 said:

Except a D&C isn't technically an abortion if it's done to extract a miscarried fetus. I just recently watched the first episode Cristen was intro, and she said that they didn't hear a heartbeat so had to get an abortion. I think you're right in that she sees a D&C as an abortion procedure, so she uses the term interchangeably (thus the confusion) but D&Cs can be used to extract miscarried and voluntary aborted fetuses. 

I think the sister Aja twisted the procedure Cristen had to have to make it sound as though Cristen had a voluntary abortion. Aja is just coming across as someone very foul - did she justify her treatment of her sister with my mom hates her mom's guts?

I don't understand Jackie's friendship with Samiyah. Samiyah is proud to have been a side chick and Jackie views any female as a threat to Doug.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

For someone who doesn't care, and someone who doesn't get ignored but does the ignoring, Malaysia seemed awfully upset, hurt and shook that they, in fact, ignored her.

Seriously. I've always liked her but the more she kept going on about how not bothered she was by them ignoring her, the more obvious it was that she was bothered. Tami was cracking me up with her reactions at the party. And Evelyn's full of shit, acting all surprised and freaked out by the party when as Tami pointed out, she came clearly dressed with the theme in mind.

When they were walking out after Christen stormed out, you saw the full body shot of her outfit and she was in a lace body suit with a thong on to where you could see full butt cheeks. So miss me with that nonsense Evelyn. I cracked up at Shaunie though rolling up there in her cargo colored jacket, fully buttoned up. No words for Jackie. At this point I just feel embarrassed for every one of Jackie's loved ones. 

• Love 6

I've never watched any of the Basketball Wives shows until this season and it's really only because I am too lazy to look for something else to watch after Love & Hip Hop ends.  So I don't really know anything about these women besides Tami because she was on Real World.  So my question is, who is Malaysia?  She comes off kinda crazy in her talking heads.  Also, I had to figure out why Jackie kept using the word Ponderosa (which I only knew of the word from the show Bonanza) instead of the word, pow wow.  I wasted too much time Googling this and I think maybe she uses the term because that's where the contestants on Big Brother go when they are voted out of the game, but it still doesn't make sense how she uses the term.

• Love 1
Just now, AZ Curls said:

Also, I had to figure out why Jackie kept using the word Ponderosa

It's okay. Evelyn is just as confused as you. I cracked up when Shaunie first mentioned Jackie saying it to her and Evelyn said that she only knew Ponderosa as a bootleg steakhouse in the Bronx.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 6/7/2017 at 6:55 PM, announcergirl said:

For someone who doesn't care, and someone who doesn't get ignored but does the ignoring, Malaysia seemed awfully upset, hurt and shook that they, in fact, ignored her.

Oh Malaysia. I like you but yes, you're bothered. What she and Brandi should do is say fuck the geriatric thots and keep showing up together at events and laugh as they leave. But I'm a different breed of petty lol 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Dream Boy said:

Oh Malaysia. I like you but yes, you're bothered. What she and Brandi should do is say fuck the geriatric thots and keep showing up together at events and laugh as they leave. But I'm a different breed of petty lol 

I think she was shook. All that brace bravado, she couldn't even get her words out right. Those girls intimidate her. She gone mess round and get dat ass beat. Too much mouf.

• Love 2

LOL at Jackie putting on a show like she was going to kick somebody's ass.  Of course it's the person that's not about that fighting life that she is going after.  I was saying please let her go cuz she's not going to do anything but bark.  And Jackie did say that, didn't she?  Hell I am sure she said it but the way she was carrying on, I'm doubting my own ears.  LOL

• Love 4
(edited)

My only comment is this; First off, I do not speak for all tall women, but I HATE being called big or defined by my height. 

YES, Brandi and Saniyah are un likable and annoying, because of their personalities, NOT their size. 

I just felt I needed to say that because the other blog I was trying to read kept going on and on about how "BIG" Brandi and Saniyah were, and mind you, while I can't stand either one of them, it is NOT  because of their size. My best friend and cousin stands at barely 5 feet lol and I stand at 6 ft and am not "big" at all. 

Just wanted to say it. 

Also, Jackie: Go see your Gyno, you shouldn't  be putting pineapple juice in your douche.....smmfh

Edited by Fairlily26
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

What the hell happened to Malaysia, she is such an asshole now. I don't understand her beef with the other ladies. For once Tami was on point and stood her ground and would not let Malaysia try to play her. She put Malaysia in her place and she mocked her improper use of words and told her that she sounded dumb. Damn! Tami was the MVP of the episode.  Malaysia is so immature  and ridiculous.  She is a beautiful woman, but, needs to read some books and actually learn the English language as Tami wisely told her last night. 

Jackie is a turd and needs medication.  She is also a punk and went after the one person that would not fight back. I am really loving Evelyne and her contempt for Jackie gives me life. 

• Love 10

Just once, I wan't someone to let Jackie go. She ran right up to BJ (terrible nickname for this show BTW) and stopped dead center like there was an invisible force field there. This is why the circus is out of business. Too many free clowns putting on a show.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Boofish said:

Just once, I wan't someone to let Jackie go. She ran right up to BJ (terrible nickname for this show BTW) and stopped dead center like there was an invisible force field there.

Seriously. If Jackie legitimately wanted to swing on Bonnie Jill and attack her, she could have. Shaunie and company weren't really holding her back that hard. I think she underestimated and assume Bonnie Jill would run scared when she started her bullshit antics but instead Bonnie Jill just stood there looking at her like the ridiculous person she is. I also loved Evelyn's expression and reaction the whole time. By the way, I know the preview for the second half of the season shows the issue of Jackie's daughter Tokari comes up again and her and Evelyn eventually go at it.

I saw a clip from a very early season of the show and it's with Jackie's other daughter, the one who recently had the baby, talking to Laura of all people and saying all these horrible things Jackie did to her and Tokari, constantly pitting them against each other, when they were growing up. To be honest, the things the daughter was saying was pretty bad. So seems the issues with Jackie and Tokari and stories about her horrible parenting have been around for a long time. 

• Love 6

I've always said that Jackie only goes after somebody when there's somebody holding her back. I too would love for whoever is holding her back at the time to just let her go. I have a feeling that Jackie wouldn't know what to do in a real, physical fight.  I've long compared her to Fighting Ron from the old Mad TV show. He was all talk and couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.   Like Tami, I really hope Jackie mouths off,  threatens the wrong person and gets her ass whooped. 

I just don't understand grown ass women who's first instinct is to physically fight. I grew up with older brothers who picked on me like crazy but they taught me how to fight. I can throw a punch and I know how to fight. The thing is, I'll be 52 next month, I'm a grandma now, just like Jackie. I haven't been in a fight in at least 25 years and I wouldn't even think about fighting now unless I was defending myself.  I don't get these women, I'm not that much older than some of them and they always want to fight.   I'm mainly talking about Tami and Jackie because I think they're the oldest ones.  

I just don't understand these women.  They do make my life and friendships look pretty damn good though. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I've always said that Jackie only goes after somebody when there's somebody holding her back. I too would love for whoever is holding her back at the time to just let her go. I have a feeling that Jackie wouldn't know what to do in a real, physical fight.  I've long compared her to Fighting Ron from the old Mad TV show. He was all talk and couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.   Like Tami, I really hope Jackie mouths off,  threatens the wrong person and gets her ass whooped. 

I just don't understand grown ass women who's first instinct is to physically fight. I grew up with older brothers who picked on me like crazy but they taught me how to fight. I can throw a punch and I know how to fight. The thing is, I'll be 52 next month, I'm a grandma now, just like Jackie. I haven't been in a fight in at least 25 years and I wouldn't even think about fighting now unless I was defending myself.  I don't get these women, I'm not that much older than some of them and they always want to fight.   I'm mainly talking about Tami and Jackie because I think they're the oldest ones.  

I just don't understand these women.  They do make my life and friendships look pretty damn good though. 

I have managed to live 50 years without ever being part of a physical altercation. These ladies can't even make it thru lunch

• Love 9
On 4/20/2017 at 1:45 PM, zenme said:

So, is Carl still married? How come Tami insinuated Evelyn is a side piece? Was he married when they got together?

Bc ev's boyfriend had a baby by another woman right at the same time as Ev..when it happened ppl said he left the woman to be with Ev

• Love 3