Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

To me Steffy was never a raving beauty but today the made her look so darn dowdy.  Are TIIC they trying to make her look older and turn her into the Spencer matriarch?  

Has Mateo taken over for Thomas with the open or even no shirt look?  Has Liam turned back into the spineless squishy snail that is truly his personality?  Will Liam be made to turn his back on Sally?  

• Love 4

I'm convinced Bill is playing Li.am  We're going to see Bill with Justin crowing that Liam bought the whole I-want-my-son-back-I'm-sorry-forgive-me spiel, that revenge is so ON and that he's going to cancel every one of Liam's stupid changes and new policies.  I also think he's going to demand Wyatt help him screw Liam over as a test of loyalty and Wyatt will go along, because he knows how vengeful Bill can be.  That is what is going to break Watie up.

I think Wyatt is personally a little afraid of Bill, at least the crazy out for revenge side of Bill.  Wyatt grew up with crazy; he knows how bad it can get.  Liam isn't personally afraid of Bill, he's afraid for the people Bill goes after/ mistreats = the SP employees, Sally, the Spectra gang.

• Love 5

What I'd love to see happen:

Seeing how $Bill and Liam have buried the hatchet, I suspect this story isn't over.  I believe $Bill will be true to his word and not target Liam for revenge.  $Bill has his mind and heart set on winning Brooke back.  Meanwhile, quietly behind the scenes, the arson investigative unit of the Los Angeles Fire Department has determined that the fire at Spectra wasn't a run-of-the-mill fire at an old building.  A friend of the arsonist hired by Justin was busted by the Los Angeles Police Department.  He gets a reduced sentence for his crimes by dishing up the arson at Spectra Fashions as told to him.  The cops are incredulous and turn the tip over to the fire department.  $Bill will think Liam broke his promise.  Fireworks erupt.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

I think they're reconciling Bill and Liam, legitimately, so the pain of Steffy's and Bill's betrayal when they finally hit the sheets will cut even deeper.

I hope that's sooner rather than later. I can't even with the thought that Still may get the Quridge treatment of going on and on and on for another eight months before they do it or Liam wises up to who these lowlives are. The nearly two years of blueballs on film that was Still 1.0 and Bill living vicariously through his two sons is more than enough Still setup for me.

I would laugh my head off if Steffy turns to Bill because she thinks Liam is waffling again with Sally, the way she assumed he was after she fried Ivy.  Then during their fight Liam remembers their fight from early 2016 and remembering how fast she turned to Wyatt and he leaves her for good.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

Josh, from Big Brother, and Eric having the meatball special, was a big laugh.  Also, knocking the pans together.  Both are Inside jokes for the Big Brother fans. 

Shelia, please eat the ? you are stirring and die. Once again a waitress sits inappropriately at a customer's table and it goes unnoticed. Eric knows the owner of the restaurant so why doesn't he get her fired.  Shelia, the jig is up. Let's hope Quinn lets Eric know before she confronts her. 

Another little laugh I had was in the bedroom scene with Steffy and Liam. It has to do with the vapor machine they were using. At one point, the way Steffy was standing and the position of the vapor machine, it looked as the vapor was rising from Steffy's ass. It looked like an ally cat was marking its territory.  Liam balls are gone gone gone and Steffy has them firmly placed them back in her vault.  

• Love 5

I couldn't see the vapor because I FFed through those scenes.  Liam is dead to me again now that he is eating Bill's shit.

I was cheering on Eric today, taking up for Quinn.  John McCook is a fine -looking fox.

Probably an unpopular opinion on this board, but I miss Ridge!

• Love 4

If anyone is wondering why Coco, Courtney Grosbeck has not been smooching on RJ for a while is because she has booked better gigs. Courtney will appear in a new movie, "The Neighborhood" due out in 2018.  In addition, she will have an occurring role on The Showtime series, "Homeland" as Carrie's (Claire Danes) niece.  

• Love 6

I wasn't,  but I'm glad when anyone on this show moves up to bigger and better things. And when it means less RJ, I'm all the more for it. It was a mistake that he didn't get aged up when Hope was, and a bigger one when he came got Phoebe'd and was the only teen on the canvas, who was too young to have the stories a child of Brooke Logan and Ridge Forrester ought to have with his half siblings. Especially with the slattern who made his mother and sister's life Hell. 

• Love 4

Yeah, RJ looks young but I think the show thought he would play older. It ain’t working. The way they dress him and how he slouches makes him look like a dweeb. He’s a frickin Forrester and should be a little stronger. As for, Courtney I never bought her as Sally’s sister. They seem so different and maybe that’s why I haven’t missed Coco.  Basically, I would 86 both of the roles since they are hardly on anyway. 

• Love 7

Am I wrong to ask if we could do a negotiation to bring Zende back and 86 Mateo? Geez .... RF looks like Sir Laurence Olivier compared to this dude playing Mateo.  Mateo comes across as a big dumb jock. He sure ratted Sheila out at warp speed.

Eric needs to shut Sheila down once and for all. He is being way too nice to her. I couldn't believe she was seated at a customer's table (for a prolonged period of time) and eyeing the chef's desserts like she was out to lunch as Eric's guest. At other restaurants, she would have been terminated now for fraternizing with the patrons and not doing her job. I can't imagine how many other customer's orders were getting cold waiting for her to deliver them to the tables.  She really reeks of desperation. How unappealing is that?

I had to ff through Steam-less. I have that oil diffuser of which you speak.  You can buy them from Amazon for about $20. They work great and there is a lighted ring around the middle that changes colors.  I am using holiday scents for my oils and my apartment smells great!

It speaks volumes if the most exciting thing we have to discuss about today's episode is one of the set props ...

• Love 5
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:36 PM, KLovestoShop said:

A sweaty chest doesn’t make up for being a totally crappy actor.  Mateo stinks and this story needs to go away. 

He isn't a very good actor. He even got fired from Days and that’s saying something. LOL!!! He’s good looking but he has no range and speaks like he’s never acted before. Now, we know why this was just an 11 episode gig and why IR knew he was all wrong for the part. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, RJ looks young but I think the show thought he would play older. It ain’t working. The way they dress him and how he slouches makes him look like a dweeb. He’s a frickin Forrester and should be a little stronger. As for, Courtney I never bought her as Sally’s sister. They seem so different and maybe that’s why I haven’t missed Coco.  Basically, I would 86 both of the roles since they are hardly on anyway. 

When this twerp was brought on, he was age sixteen and supposedly taking the semester off from whatever boarding school he attending. So I don’t think they were going to play him older. And he was cast months before the Spectras were brought on. Likely Bell had no plans for him beyond captain of the varsity Bridge cheerleading squad; after all, there were no non-bio cousins or aunts for him to fuck besides Ivy, so Bell was already well outside his comfort zone. 

Now, Coco can leave and nothing of value is lost. But we’re saddled with RJ since I doubt they’d give Ridge yet another dead child plot, so hopefully they don’t take a decade and a half to figure out his character like they did with Thomas.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

When this twerp was brought on, he was age sixteen and supposedly taking the semester off from whatever boarding school he attending. So I don’t think they were going to play him older. And he was cast months before the Spectras were brought on. Likely Bell had no plans for him beyond captain of the varsity Bridge cheerleading squad; after all, there were no non-bio cousins or aunts for him to fuck besides Ivy, so Bell was already well outside his comfort zone. 

Now, Coco can leave and nothing of value is lost. But we’re saddled with RJ since I doubt they’d give Ridge yet another dead child plot, so hopefully they don’t take a decade and a half to figure out his character like they did with Thomas.

Well, they can certainly start by recasting the role with someone who looks as if he could be the son of KKL and RM circa 1987, and who could actually act.  Oh, and he should at least look and sound like someone a girl would want to give up her virginity to.  The show already had no shortage of GarBridge pimps and cheerleaders and didn't need RJ in that role.  How great would it have been if Brooke and Ridge's SORAS'ed son actually had a refreshingly honest outlook on his parents' many trips to the altar and repeated failures to make their "destiny" work?  Most children of divorce at some point have already figured out that their parents are better off not being together especially under the same roof.  RJ could have simply taken the position, "It's all good; I just want my mom happy," and left it at that.  It has always infuriated me that Ridge can jump into bed with and marry whomever he pleases, and his little mini-me barely utters a peep.  But, the moment Brooke steps out of line, it's a constant barrage of criticism, manipulation and guilt-tripping.  Writers, just stop it already.  Either kill of RJ or send him back to whatever school he was in offscreen and have him return in the form of a fine-ass recast, who could talk my panties off.

But, it's a typical Bell formula, even on Y&R.  Evidently, folks get married for the sake of the baby, but they have to stay married and/or reconcile repeatedly for the sake of grown ass kids who need to mind their own damn business and who know full well exactly why their parents' marriage(s) were doomed.  

Coco is one of those blink-and-you-miss-her characters.    As someone commented upthread, people die in alcohol-related and failure-to-pay-attention car accidents all the time.  The writers definitely failed us in that regard back in July.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

He’s. It a very good actor. He even got fired from Days and that’s saying something. LOL!!! He’s good looking but he has no range and speaks like he’s never acted before. Now, we know why this was just an 11 episode gig and why IR knew he was all wrong for the part. 

I didn't know it was such a short gig.  I really thought they'd keep him on as a romantic interest for one of the panting, oversexed women. 

17 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I didn't know it was such a short gig.  I really thought they'd keep him on as a romantic interest for one of the panting, oversexed women. 

Well, that was the breakdown I had read with the interview they had with IR. He said it was a 11 day role. That said, I think it's been longer then that. Maybe, they extended it.

45 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

Well, they can certainly start by recasting the role with someone who looks as if he could be the son of KKL and RM circa 1987, and who could actually act.  Oh, and he should at least look and sound like someone a girl would want to give up her virginity to.  The show already had no shortage of GarBridge pimps and cheerleaders and didn't need RJ in that role.  How great would it have been if Brooke and Ridge's SORAS'ed son actually had a refreshingly honest outlook on his parents' many trips to the altar and repeated failures to make their "destiny" work?  Most children of divorce at some point have already figured out that their parents are better off not being together especially under the same roof.  RJ could have simply taken the position, "It's all good; I just want my mom happy," and left it at that.  It has always infuriated me that Ridge can jump into bed with and marry whomever he pleases, and his little mini-me barely utters a peep.  But, the moment Brooke steps out of line, it's a constant barrage of criticism, manipulation and guilt-tripping.  Writers, just stop it already.  Either kill of RJ or send him back to whatever school he was in offscreen and have him return in the form of a fine-ass recast, who could talk my panties off.

But, it's a typical Bell formula, even on Y&R.  Evidently, folks get married for the sake of the baby, but they have to stay married and/or reconcile repeatedly for the sake of grown ass kids who need to mind their own damn business and who know full well exactly why their parents' marriage(s) were doomed.  

Coco is one of those blink-and-you-miss-her characters.    As someone commented upthread, people die in alcohol-related and failure-to-pay-attention car accidents all the time.  The writers definitely failed us in that regard back in July.

Also, B&B doesn't really do teen storylines. At least, they don't last very long. I think if they had RJ out of the office (like, who would take him seriously at a fashion house) and, in school for some teen drama it might work. All he does is interact with adults. I remember that Y&R had their teens in school (Walnut Grove) and, that lasted for years. Of course, most of those kids could act and it was an hour show. I don't think B&B has time to do a teen storyline. I'm not even sure I even want one. LOL!!!

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Well, that was the breakdown I had read with the interview they had with IR. He said it was a 11 day role. That said, I think it's been longer then that. Maybe, they extended it.

Also, B&B doesn't really do teen storylines. At least, they don't last very long. I think if they had RJ out of the office (like, who would take him seriously at a fashion house) and, in school for some teen drama it might work. All he does is interact with adults. I remember that Y&R had their teens in school (Walnut Grove) and, that lasted for years. Of course, most of those kids could act and it was an hour show. I don't think B&B has time to do a teen storyline. I'm not even sure I even want one. LOL!!!

There’s been three teen scenes of note: the First was surrounding Eric’s niece Jessica that was just before I got into it but wasn’t well received by fans. The second was Rick/Amber and later Bridget and Deacon, but looking back on it  they got saddled early on with a whole baby drama and teen pregnancy and as I type this I wonder if Bell had plans to write Little Eric out sooner if the story didn’t prove so popular. But it did what a teen story by its nature is supposed to do—lay foundation for the character’s adult life. Bridget got shades of that, but Rick got a hard reset when Kyle Lauder was put in the role.

The third was Hope/Liam/Steffy, which needs no introduction.

Oh, and way, way back in the day, Katie and Donna had their teen dramas, including Donna moving out and having a pregnancy scare.

it can be done, but they’d need to imploy some story balance, which these idiots just cannot do.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

There’s been three teen scenes of note: the First was surrounding Eric’s niece Jessica that was just before I got into it but wasn’t well received by fans. The second was Rick/Amber and later Bridget and Deacon, but looking back on it  they got saddled early on with a whole baby drama and teen pregnancy and as I type this I wonder if Bell had plans to write Little Eric out sooner if the story didn’t prove so popular. But it did what a teen story by its nature is supposed to do—lay foundation for the character’s adult life. Bridget got shades of that, but Rick got a hard reset when Kyle Lauder was put in the role.

The third was Hope/Liam/Steffy, which needs no introduction.

Oh, and way, way back in the day, Katie and Donna had their teen dramas, including Donna moving out and having a pregnancy scare.

it can be done, but they’d need to imploy some story balance, which these idiots just cannot do.

Yeah, I've been watching since Day 1. They do a teen storyline every 10 years. The show has been on 30 years so it's pretty much the average. LOL!!

• Love 3

You know it is going to be a rough week when Show starts it off with your 4 most hated S's:

Steffy Sex Scenes & Sheila

Now, I am all about redemption SLs. I am a sentimental sap, and generally fall over myself, salivating, at the mere thought of this type of story arc. But, not this one. Either way I think it is gonna suck: Bill is playing Liam, and will go in for the kill once he has Liam completely back under his spell, or Bill is legit, which means this was just a Steffy prop. Of course I would much prefer the first option, but I don't see how Bill can do that with any hope of getting Brooke back. 

Now I find myself wondering if this isn't all geared up to stick it to Wyatt? Maybe Bill does mean what he says, and he and Liam will patch it all up. Then Bill finds out about Wyatt and Katie and turns his sights on his other elder son? So we prop Steffy and decimate Wyatt? I honestly don't know what to think at this point. 

Looks like Show read our minds and realized that their viewing audience is past the seventh grade Harlequin romance novel stuff. We don't need, or want, to see Quinn being seduced by a young gun. Seriously? How stupid would she have to be to fall for that ish? I am so glad they had her be angry. I am also glad she fired Mateo. That is what the violated Lady of the Manor should do. And I like most of all that she now has the goods on Sheila. I really don't care what Quinn's plan is, so long as it ends the Annoying As Fuck Summer of Sheila. 

I think I have finally figured it out; Steffy's sway back is directly related to her tilted eyes. The more tilt; the more sway. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

I think I have finally figured it out; Steffy's sway back is directly related to her tilted eyes. The more tilt; the more sway. 

If JMW isn't careful she's going to be added to the Plastic Surgery Failure list.  Among the famous already on that list are the original "Cat Woman" Jocelyn Wildenstein and Hollywood A-Listers Meg Ryan, Priscilla Presley, and Melanie Griffith. 

• Love 4

Why the hell is Eric even entertaining a call from Shelia. She just happened to run into Mateo and Mateo just happened to tell her that he was having an affair with Quinn.  I sure hope that Eric was faking being concerned because he can't be that stupid?  Can he?  PTL, he's not. Quinn is pretty smart to let Eric be in the room while handling Shelia.  Fingers crossed that this is the last we see of Shelia. 

The last thing we saw today was RS' face, full screen, looking absolutely beautiful.  Jacqueline, take notice, here is a 48 year old woman, 18 years your senior, who does need "enhancements" to look beautiful. 

• Love 6

All they need to do is send Coco to Parsons and send RJ to college. That frees up 2 salaries for characters who need to be on the show.

If you send Nicole to NYC to be a model for "Enterprise Catwalk," a hot new design reality show, then that could free up 3 salaries.

• Love 4

Today's show was all kinds of cartoonish soapy goodness. I'll bet KB, RS and JM had a blast playing the scenes.  At first, I thought the whole thing was a dream sequence.

Now what?  After Eric made a complete fool of Sheila what's she gonna do? I don't see how, if she has any scrap of pride and self-respect left (which is debatable), that she can continue on to doggedly pursue her delusions and fantasies that Eric is somehow going to leave Quinn and marry Sheila. He really humiliated her -- and in front of Quinn.

Maybe KB has decided to pursue her senatorial race full-time and Sheila will just slink away in defeat. I can't see her turning on Eric. Maybe she will kill Mateo for betraying her and get sent back to prison.

Really? Where do they go from here with her?

Did anybody else get the feeling that Pam is doomed?  That random scene with her and Charlie and him warning her of danger seemed, well, random ... and misplaced.  Maybe the board spies have been reading here that we'd like for them to write those two off and bring on more viable characters who have more direct interaction with the main players.

• Love 1

Uh, if anyone harms a hair on Pam's head, I'll riot. If they want to send her and Charlie off on a honeymoon so that she can finally live her life for herself, then fine.

But given that she had to endure a psychologically and verbally abusive upbringing, was 'abandoned' by Stephanie to abusive parents, was left to become caretaker to her battle axe of a mother until her 50s/60s, lost her mother as she finally came to a place of forgiveness, became psycho due to a brain tumor and had to fight her way back from that to some semblance of normalcy only to have that upended with Stephanie- her rock- bring diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and die and a few years later lose a close grandniece, Aly, tragically the woman has suffered enough!

She's had some great Aunt Pam moments with Ridge that I've appreciated and I like the Forrester kids having a kooky aunt that is capable of going hard and having their backs but if Pam is written out it better be that she's eloped with Det. Hot Dog to open a lemon bar and hot dog stand in Hawaii or Fiji and they snoop around and solve crimes in their spare time. Let her have a happy ending damn it! 

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

If JMW isn't careful she's going to be added to the Plastic Surgery Failure list.  Among the famous already on that list are the original "Cat Woman" Jocelyn Wildenstein and Hollywood A-Listers Meg Ryan, Priscilla Presley, and Melanie Griffith. 

JMW must already be on the PSFJr. list. And that should be Hollywood Former A-Listers.

• Love 3

They so had me! I completely bought into everything up until Eric came back to the restaurant and started talking like he had lost his mind. At that point I thought “Oh boy; another dream sequence”, but no, it was all real. It took me the longest time to connect the dots between the Wyatt/Quinn and the Sheila/Eric scenes.

Once I realized what was going on my mind went into overdrive. When Eric offered Sheila the martini I thought he had put poison in it or something to knock Sheila out. Then Quinn arrived and I’m thinking “O.M.G.! They are going to kill Sheila together!” How many times has Sheila struck at Eric and his family? How many times has Eric heard about Sheila “dying”? So in my feverish brain I was thinking Eric has just about had enough, and he is gonna slay this dragon once and for all. And he is gonna stand over her dead ass until the police arrive and she is carted off. No body swapping. No escapes. Just a dead Sheila.

I will admit the whole thing is kinda creeping me out; Quinn and Eric tag teaming Sheila. All the same, I am floving all of it. But I hope they don’t think humiliation is going to be the tool to rid themselves of Sheila. Never gonna happen. No, E/Q would be better served to follow my plan and just off the bitch.

Wyatt fought hard for Katie. A lot harder than he ever did for Steffy or Hope. There was no tiptoeing around it, or suggestions that maybe Quinn should back off. Nope. Wyatt just told her what she was and wasn’t going to do. And Quinn listened! I don’t know which has me more surprised. Looks like Wyatt/Katie will be getting the mother lode of displeasure from Bill.

Charlie’s hair looked odd today; for the first time I think I noticed he is wearing a wig.

Do Charlie and Pam have sex?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Wyatt fought hard for Katie. A lot harder than he ever did for Steffy or Hope. There was no tiptoeing around it, or suggestions that maybe Quinn should back off. Nope. Wyatt just told her what she was and wasn’t going to do. And Quinn listened! I don’t know which has me more surprised. Looks like Wyatt/Katie will be getting the mother lode of displeasure from Bill.

Wyatt is also a bit older and wiser than he was with Hope, and Steffy?  He entertained far too much foolishness from the slattern about Quinn being some omnipresent force. Aside from keeping Liam away, what did she really do to interfere?

I feel like after all of Bill's history that he has no room to talk about Katie and Wyatt. Especially while legally married to Katie's SISTER. Not that it will stop him from pouring down the vengeance he has saved for Liam.

ETA: as for Pam being in danger, I'm with @TobinAlbers on this. I won't miss the character, and this show is too short and too insular to support having too many filler characters as Pam has become. I felt the same way about Oliver too. But that doesn't mean she needs to be a victim of Eric's incredibly stupid misplaced trust no matter how much Quridge hurt him Sheila.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

Thanks for putting the image of Charlie having sex in my brain....... is brain bleach a thing?

Charlie's and Pam's idea of oral sex is talking about while eating lemon bars and drinking coffee.  Could you imagine Charlie naked wearing only his gun belt and black socks while Pam is just wearing an apron. 

Shelia's swan song is downright pitiful, delusional, and a waste of dialogue. Now we have Shelia cackling like a witch.  If there is more shit from Shelia, I'm going to shit.  Either the restraining order has to be enforced or a new one issued. That would also end Katie's job at the restaurant. 

With Katie's wealth, would you think that she could afford more than one set of lingerie?  Unless all her sets are purple.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

Thanks for putting the image of Charlie having sex in my brain....... is brain bleach a thing?

I don't know about brain bleach, but I hear eye bleach IS such a thing.

Today was so good I had to watch it and yesterday's episode over again.  I think the powers that be are gearing up for a murder. 

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 4

Pam/Charlie: still a hotter romance than Fifty Shades of Twilight Fanfiction ??

Also, aren't people who get restraining orders also not allow to seek out the person they got it against? Not that this is a thing that happens so often in real life, I'm sure. When my mom got a restraining order against my brother's bio dad,  she didn't want so much as child support from his ass--all $20.52 a month the State of California could pull from his deadbeat jailbird ass.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Could you imagine Charlie naked wearing only his gun belt and black socks while Pam is just wearing an apron. 

Umm, no I can't, @Waldo13, but if that thought ever enters my mind again I'm going to sic Sheila on you!

• Love 7

Are you kidding me? That was it? The ending to the terrifying Summer of Sheila?

PFFFTTT! That felt more like someone sticking a pin in a balloon, and instead of it racing around, howling and screaming as it releases its air, it very gently and quietly falls to the ground and puffs out its last little wind. And of course they left the door open for the Fall of Sheila, or the Winter of Sheila, or the Spring of Sheila.

I call complete Tom Fuckery.

And up the road Katie and Wyatt were swapping spit and hitting the sheets again. Katie has absolutely turned into a raging nymphomaniac since discovering Wyatt’s nether region.

16 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

Now don't forget, Charlie is the man with the gun, and he is handy in the kitchen too!

15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Charlie's and Pam's idea of oral sex is talking about while eating lemon bars and drinking coffee.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Could you imagine Charlie naked wearing only his gun belt and black socks while Pam is just wearing an apron. 

Now I am hearing the strains of really bad porn music......

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

PFFFTTT! That felt more like someone sticking a pin in a balloon, and instead of it racing around, howling and screaming as it releases its air, it very gently and quietly falls to the ground and puffs out its last little wind. And of course they left the door open for the Fall of Sheila, or the Winter of Sheila, or the Spring of Sheila.

I call complete Tom Fuckery.

And up the road Katie and Wyatt were swapping spit and hitting the sheets again. Katie has absolutely turned into a raging nymphomaniac since discovering Wyatt’s nether region.

I'm pissed off at everybody involved with this shit, as it was so unnecessary.

I will always resent the "Summer of Sheila/Fall of Fuckery," as it screwed up storylines and pairings in an effort at "shock and awe."  Not to mention the added bonus of propping Quinn, whose forays into bat-shit craziness are now all but forgotten.  Now, this mess has limped along to this pitiful resolution.  I won't even touch on the stunt casting of the always delightful Ian Buchanan to move this foolery forward.  All I know is that we wuz ROBBED!   How in the bloody hell did the fallout of Quidge become all about fucking Sheila wanting to be "Mrs. Eric Forresterrrrr" again?

It's apparent that Bradley and his team of hacks are making this shit up as they go along with no forethought to the lasting damage to the show's characters whatsoever.  It's all about the next big thing that he thinks will draw viewers in.  Meanwhile, the ratings and those coveted demos continue to slide...

And, because I'm in such a salty mood this morning, I would be the first person to volunteer to literally kick KB's ass back to her avocado farm, or onto the campaign trail, where she belongs.  

Whatever that young tenderoni Wyatt has going on between his legs, he needs to bottle it and sell it.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

There are some stories that are just complete top to bottom disasters that you don't even care how lame the ending is, only that it's over. This is one of them. 

I don't think any story, apart from Ridge and Bridget, has so thoroughly missed the mark, and it's made worse by the fact that it involves such a legendary villain whose presence helped B&B move up in ratings back in the day. And it was all a big bowl of nothing. What did happen?

*Deacon got arrested as being Quinn's shooter...which I may have cared had he done it a year ago after she shoved him over a cliff

*Katie's psychosis: what psychosis?

*Sheila outed Ruinn. Suffice it to say everyone and their Partially Open Office Door knew, so there was no reason to involve Sheila at the tail in.

*the most boring catfights on TV, and not one involved Sheila wrestling with the actual cat on Steffy's head.

*most disappointing, Sheila didn't take out any of the dead weight characters with her. They could've off Nicole to give Maya some angst with her father, whose "only" daughter is gone, or killed Charlie or LT. Hot Dog or RJ and/or Coco. Or even Ridge himself so they'd be free to move another leading man into his space.

She can go. Good riddance, best of luck running as a Republican in the state of California and by all means do NOT return in the event of an election loss.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Aka is She Whose Name Shall Not Be Uttered Really, Most Sincerely Dead Gone???

Apparently, but I will never trust she is ever most sincerely gone.

1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

It's apparent that Bradley and his team of hacks are making this shit up as they go along

I think it's even worse.  I started watching again, and it is so disjointed I feel like one group of writers is writing one episode, then a whole different group takes over for the next episode without being told what the previous group wrote.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Charlie's and Pam's idea of oral sex is talking about while eating lemon bars and drinking coffee.  Could you imagine Charlie naked wearing only his gun belt and black socks while Pam is just wearing an apron. 

Nah, he always wears the gun belt.  In private time Charlie wears the apron and pearls and Pam wears the gun belt.

18 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Pam/Charlie: still a hotter romance than Fifty Shades of Twilight Fanfiction ??

Actually, I'd agree!

Since B&B likes to do fantasy violent cliffhanger endings, I wish they would go all out and do a full fantasy episode- or maybe a week of episodes to do the AU justice-

• What if Phoebe had never died? Or Steffy died instead?
  • What if Liam had been Thorne or Ridge's son?
  • What if Aly had killed Steffy?
  • What if Caroline 1.0 never died?
  • What if Brooke had died instead of Taylor when Sheila and Eric were fighting over that gun?
  • What if Ridge had died after Thorne shot him in the head? Or if Ridge had a personality change?
  • What if Brooke and Ridge's first (miscarried) child hadn't died?
  • What if Hope's baby had lived -but had been Liam's?
  • What if Quinn had gotten pregnant due to captive cabin?
  • Love 4

Bill reminds me of the story of the scorpion and the frog, the Leopard and his spots, and the old adage of "Might Makes Right". Of course Steffy won't give a crap that Liam has been duped by his father because it's Sally. 

This comes under the heading of wishful thinking for TIIC to have the balls to write that Liam has another copy of Bill's confession that he was saving for a rainy day.  Nothing would give me more pleasure than seeing the Stallion gelded. As for Liam, Quit!  Stand up for your integrity.  You won't be destitute after all you have a rich wife and a possible job at FC. Oh, and buy your own house.  

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Since B&B likes to do fantasy violent cliffhanger endings, I wish they would go all out and do a full fantasy episode- or maybe a week of episodes to do the AU justice.

Going full on Roseanne series finale....i love it! ??

I thought TIIC were gonna go there with Hope's baby anyways, but decided to drop it once KM left the show.

And I'm so glad Quinn didn't get pregnant from Captive Cabin. Douglas was plenty for this show.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1