Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

If Bill Bell still has spies on this board:

If your boss wants to do another "umbrella" story (cuz this sure as fuck ain't it), maybe he ought to consider taking a page from Y&R's book and do a huge disaster story. Southern California is overdue for a Big One(tm) and it would be a good way to clear off some of the canvas. Get rid of Charlie, Ridge and maybe even Taylor.  I would've said Liam even six months ago, but this new version with a backbone who isn't letting other people fight his battles (like with Steffy and his pissing about Quinn) gets a stay of execution.

Anyway, y'all can do that, cuz that's the level of cheese I expect from this show. This baby story feels like it's dragged on for years and every decision made about this was the wrong one--well, except for having Liam stick around as long as he did. They got yours truly to care about my third least favorite soap pairing behind Nictor and ATWT's Lily and Holden, but that's the only tiny sliver of goodness in this trainwreck story.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Or one of these :

https://www.urbandictionary.com/d efine.php?ter m=poop knife

Aannnddd...I'm gonna have to file that under "Things I Wished I Hadn't Learned." 😕

this is gonna be Zoe's exit story.

I wouldn't mind if Zoe were the one to get murdered but I think it's probably going to be Xander. He's the first and only person who's been straight up all about telling Hope and Liam ASAP. Flo doesn't really want to do the right thing because she's too worried about losing her new lifestyle. Xander has nothing lose except maybe his actual life.

• Love 8

I think Xander will be the one to be offed by Zoe (probably thrown off the same cliff Deacon was pushed off of by Quinn) and that she'll flee town, claiming they both decided to go back to the UK.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

A whodunit is kind of pointless, when there are so many characters I couldn't careless about (whether they get killed or do the killing) getting written off the show.

Of the current cast, I would keep Bill, and bring back Bridget.

If they wanted to do a real umbrella SL, it would actually be easy because there aren't that many regular characters.

One of the best umbrella SLs I've ever seen was on General Hospital back in the 80s (Promentheus Disk) when soaps had much bigger casts, and when General Hospital was actually a good show.  The writers had Robert, Holly, Luke, Grant, Cecilia, the Quartermaines, Bobbi, Tiffany, the hospital staff, the WSB and DVX, etc., involved.  Or the treasure SL which added Sean Donnelly, Frisco and Felicia, and Anna to the group.

And if these writers want to see an on again/off again couple done right, they should check out Alan and Monica Quartermaine.  Alan gave Monica the Quartermaine Mansion as a wedding present.  Whenever they were on the outs, Monica would threaten to throw Alan and his family out because it was HER house to which Alan would reply, "Yeah, but I gave it to you."

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
(edited)

OMG.  I hate these people.

No, Flo, you and Zoe are not victims.  You are guilty of being accessories after the fact, obstruction of justice, and being spineless selfish bitches.  Die already.

Usually, I just want Thomas to go away, but I actually agreed with him when he said Hope had suffered enough, and I don't like Hope.  Of course, this is really about Thomas getting what he wants, he doesn't care about Hope's feelings.

If the writers had any guts, they would make Thomas a serial killer, and his first victims would be Xander, Zoe, and Flo.  It would be to much to hope for that he would kill Ridge, Brooke, and Taylor, but it would be great if he did.  Thomas could tell the three of them before he kills them that he learned everything about being a selfish sociopath from them.  Thomas would then actually go to prison and stay there.  No evil twin/split personality, no brain tumor, he's just a remorseless killer.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

As easily as Flo said "Beth is alive!" today.  Why can't she say it to right people?!!!!

Just now, ChiefWiggum9-1-2 said:

As easily as Flo said "Beth is alive!" today.  Why can't she say it to right people?!!!!

All Xander had to say was "Beth is Alive!" 

Back to not watching.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

OMG.  I hate these people.

No, Flo, you and Zoe are not victims.  You are guilty of being accessories after the fact, obstruction of justice, and being spineless selfish bitches.  Die already.

Usually, I just want Thomas to go away, but I actually agreed with him when he said Hope had suffered enough, and I don't like Hope.  Of course, this is really about Thomas getting what he wants, he doesn't care about Hope's feelings.

If the writers had any guts, they would make Thomas a serial killer, and his first victims would be Xander, Zoe, and Flo.  It would be to much to hope for that he would kill Ridge, Brooke, and Taylor, but it would be great if he did.  Thomas could tell the three of them before he kills them that he learned everything about being a selfish sociopath from them.  Thomas would then actually go to prison and stay there.  No evil twin/split personality, no brain tumor, he's just a remorseless killer.

This is absolutely brilliant and therefore will never be written by the crew who’s ruining this show. I would love this scenario a million times over!

• Love 2

So now Thomas can be added to the list of people who know Beth is alive and being raised by Hauxdi.

giphy.gif

I know my $$$ was on Zoe taking out her own boyfriend in favor of her worthless, POS daddy, but now I'd say the odds are 50/50 that it's her or Thomas.

Because we all know he's BSC, given he's twice attempted to kill Rick. 

Honestly, at this point, I'm not even sure I'll tune back in once Hope and Liam learn the truth. Because you just know Hope will be so traumatized that she'll worry about the impact to Hauxdi and Kelly if she claims her own child and of course, everyone who isn't Brooke will be "there, there, poor widdle Steffy."

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

So all this time Brooke’s house has a back staircase, who knew, and it just happens to make an appearance.  Why did Xander back down?  I’m sure he could have pushed Thomas out of the way and got back into the house. 

Physical incapacity my ass.  Hope can have children but what documentation do they have that says different?  From a MD or a Psychiatrist?  🐂💩, major 🐂💩

Where is Wyatt when you need him?  I’m sure Wyatt would wipe the smugness off of Thomas’ face.  I’m sort of glad that Flo spilled the beans on Beth being alive. Thomas is now part of the conspiracy and I’m quite sure he will keep his mouth shut. 

Liam was always free to see Kelly and PhoBeth as well as Hope is free to see Douglas anytime she wants.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Physical incapacity my ass.  Hope can have children but what documentation do they have that says different?  From a MDor a Psychiatrist?  🐂💩, major 🐂💩

This 5-month storyline has been built on a grieving woman's post-partum depression.  At the end of each of these repetitive shows, the producers should be running PSAs listing hotlines, web links, Twitter, Facebook, etc. with Annika Noelle warning women "You see how I've been acting on this show for the past 5 months, this is mental illness.  Despite using mental illness for entertainment, no one should be acting this way.  If you see this behavior in yourself or others, please call the number at the bottom of this screen for help."

This is just downright abhorrent.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Physical incapacity my ass.  Hope can have children but what documentation do they have that says different?  From a MD or a Psychiatrist?  🐂💩, major 🐂💩

Honestly, PPD has played a huge factor in women choosing not to have any more children. Hell, this very same show made a BFD about this very thing when Bridget was pregnant with Logan. She actually did have some condition with a weak cervix IIRC that made carrying to term difficult which is why they went for a surrogate and she was understandably worried throughout that entire pregnancy on top of the shit with Nick. 

I also remember Brooke Shields being one of the first big celebs to open up about her struggles with PPD and IIRC had a whole medical plan in place to head it off before she had a second child. I can understand a woman not wanting to go through with this again, even if she were physically cleared, but we all know this is being done for The Angst(tm), probably for Thomas to have another Misunderstanding and for Hope to get knocked up. 

Which speaking of that cursed plot:

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Honestly, at this point, I'm not even sure I'll tune back in once Hope and Liam learn the truth. Because you just know Hope will be so traumatized that she'll worry about the impact to Hauxdi and Kelly if she claims her own child and of course, everyone who isn't Brooke will be "there, there, poor widdle Steffy."

Honestly, same. It was hard enough to watch Taylor screech and wail about Brooke "taking" Jack away from her, and Brooke for her subtle buttinski antics was nowhere near as aggressive as you know Ridge and Taylor are going to be about how Steffy has a claim to baby Phoebeth. 

Honestly, if Bell wants out the soap business, I'd rather he'd just pull the damn plug instead of pulling this self sabotage of his father's legacy. 😕

• Love 3

I am so over Zoe and Flo repeatedly having the same conversation about whether to tell Hope and Liam the truth. One of them needs fish or cut bait. Looking at you, Flo.

Xander, there's this newfangled technology called a smartphone. I bet you have one. USE IT!

How does Hope know she can't have children? She hasn't tried IVF and surrogacy. Ugh, between this iffy annulment and Phoebeth's illegal adoption, I don't know how Carter keeps his law license when the truth comes out.

Well, I'm surprised Hope didn't tell Liam that he had to move back in with Steffy instead of Wyatt. As long as she's making everyone's life decisions for them that would've seemed like a no-brainer. Emphasis on no brain.

Thomas needs killin'. Full stop.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

How does Hope know she can't have children?

I'm not watching so don't know the context, but maybe she meant emotionally she can't?

• Love 1
(edited)

This whole show is beyond excruciating to watch....these have to be some of the stupidest people whoever walked the friggin 'planet!!

Why doesn't someone say to Hope- "I will not help you do this until you wait at least another 48 hours, or another week, or see a doctor/psychologist, whatever. Something!! It is painfully clear neither Hope nor Liam want this damn annulment (wtf is up with that anyway? What a load of💩. Physically incapacitated...??)

Xander...why didn't you just ignore that weasel bully "Tommy". Gah. Horrible horrible person. Cannot stand watching him.😖

If no one is able to speak 😶 up then this is a simple yet brilliant way to do this. Thx Joi 🙂- the writers should be so clever.

On 6/5/2019 at 4:23 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Xander should just send Hope and Liam a text: UR BABY BETH ALIVE. WAS KIDNAPPED BY DR BUCKINGHAM. PHOEBE = BETH. CALL LAWYER AND COPS AND DEMAND DNA TEST.

Sometimes you wait for the fallout of a story to right some wrongs & see the good people get their "happy endings" and for the problem causers to get what's due them. I don't see any happiness for Hope & Liam cause someone else will be hurt- Steffy (who we all know will never pay for her "sins"-perceived or real)and even though they have Beth back they will realize she was there all the time right under their noses.

Anyway you slice it, this is excruciating for all involved. Really awful storytelling. Not sure I can make it through or if its worth it at the end. Kudos for AN & SC for selling their neverending pain & sorrow. But enough...end this torture...for them & the audience. Please.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Honestly, PPD has played a huge factor in women choosing not to have any more children. Hell, this very same show made a BFD about this very thing when Bridget was pregnant with Logan. She actually did have some condition with a weak cervix IIRC that made carrying to term difficult which is why they went for a surrogate and she was understandably worried throughout that entire pregnancy on top of the shit with Nick. 

Hope physically is still able to have children.  That’s why I’m calling 🐂💩. It’s her mental condition that’s keeping her from having more children.  There is no indication that the documentation Carter is talking about is from a credible physician.   Did Hope secretly have her tubes tied?  Did Hope secretly seek mental counseling?  

Next we are going to see unscrupulous Thomas working on Hope’s deminished mental capacity to convince her that Douglas needs a little sister or brother. If he can’t than there will be another misunderstanding night. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

A whodunit is kind of pointless, when there are so many characters I couldn't careless about (whether they get killed or do the killing) getting written off the show.

Of the current cast, I would keep Bill, and bring back Bridget.

If they wanted to do a real umbrella SL, it would actually be easy because there aren't that many regular characters.

One of the best umbrella SLs I've ever seen was on General Hospital back in the 80s (Promentheus Disk) when soaps had much bigger casts, and when General Hospital was actually a good show.  The writers had Robert, Holly, Luke, Grant, Cecilia, the Quartermaines, Bobbi, Tiffany, the hospital staff, the WSB and DVX, etc., involved.  Or the treasure SL which added Sean Donnelly, Frisco and Felicia, and Anna to the group.

And if these writers want to see an on again/off again couple done right, they should check out Alan and Monica Quartermaine.  Alan gave Monica the Quartermaine Mansion as a wedding present.  Whenever they were on the outs, Monica would threaten to throw Alan and his family out because it was HER house to which Alan would reply, "Yeah, but I gave it to you."

Oh yes.  Just watch Prom Disk in full a couple of months ago.  Sink your teeth into story line.

So this version of Thomas is a maniacal, rapey serial killer type.  The previous versions could not have pulled it off.  Remember the Thomas that looked just like Ronn Moss? Stiff as a board, but cute.   The other younger son, RJ, was also very unappealing as was Rick. (I actually liked the Kurt Lowder Rick, he was such an F-up.  What gives with the crappy male offspring and the angelic female offspring?

latest?cb=20111210162643

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

So I read somewhere that as part of the annulment, Liam and Hope both stipulated they had no children together. Wonder if that will render it void when the truth comes out and, of course, by this time, they'll be "married" to Hauxdi and Beady-Eyed Psycho.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

Sometimes you wait for the fallout of a story to right some wrongs & see the good people get their "happy endings" and for the problem causers to get what's due them. I don't see any happiness for Hope & Liam cause someone else will be hurt- Steffy (who we all know will never pay for her "sins"-perceived or real)and even though they have Beth back they will realize she was there all the time right under their noses.

In this instance though, Steffy didn't do anything wrong.  Not only that, but Hope and Liam, mostly Hope, are the ones ending their marriage because they just can't figure out how to make it work.  Liam is the only one who tried.  Liam has been there for Hope, but Hope has been MIA for Liam.  Steffy had nothing to do with the lie about Beth, or Hope and Liam's 100th failed try at being a couple.

51 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

So I read somewhere that as part of the annulment, Liam and Hope both stipulated they had no children together. Wonder if that will render it void when the truth comes out and, of course, by this time, they'll be "married" to Hauxdi and Beady-Eyed Psycho.

Which is a lie.  Just because they believed Beth was stillborn, doesn't mean she wouldn't be considered a child under the law.  Also, none of these people could have gotten any of the annulments they have.  It is much harder to get an annulment than it is a divorce.  The writers are idiots.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Yep, this seems to be the prevailing theory out in the soap interwebs. It was so pointed the way they used Hope's presumed infertility as the excuse for the annulment. If we're lucky, this will blow Steffy and Thomas' likely quickie marriages to Liam and Hope to smithereens because of bigamy. Plus Steffy will lose her "get Liam back" baby, Phoebeth. If we're really lucky, Reese, Zoe, and Flo will go to directly to jail and will not pass Go. Then Brooke can have a formal banquet where Ridge, Quinn, and Wyatt can choke on the huge plates of crow they will have to eat. I can dream, right?

I'm not watching so don't know the context, but maybe she meant emotionally she can't?

No she definitely meant physically. The fact that Beth is alive is the point. The premise for the annulment is false but she, Liam, and Carter don't know that yet.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Maybe I'm imagining this, but I thought shortly after Hope lost Beth, she went back to her OB/GYN (not Robin Givens). The doctor told Hope that Hope's healthy and can have children in the future.  Anybody?  Am I nuts? 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Am I nuts? 

No, but the writers are.  Liam and Hope could not get an annulment.  Liam couldn't have gotten an annulment from Steffy either.  He could have divorced Steffy for adultery, but not liking the fact that Steffy cheated on him with his father, would not be grounds for an annulment.

• Love 5
On 6/7/2019 at 4:00 PM, ChiefWiggum9-1-2 said:

This 5-month storyline has been built on a grieving woman's post-partum depression.  At the end of each of these repetitive shows, the producers should be running PSAs listing hotlines, web links, Twitter, Facebook, etc. with Annika Noelle warning women "You see how I've been acting on this show for the past 5 months, this is mental illness.  Despite using mental illness for entertainment, no one should be acting this way.  If you see this behavior in yourself or others, please call the number at the bottom of this screen for help."

This is just downright abhorrent.

This is wonderful.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 6/7/2019 at 7:30 PM, Ohwell said:

I don't understand why Liam feels the need to move in with Steffy.  I'm sure he can afford his own place and then he can still see the kids.

It's a ridiculous idea.  This soap needs new writers.

• Love 9
(edited)
16 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Because all children MUST be raised under the same roof with two parents. /eyeroll

5 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Especially in the Forrester family.  Pillars of the community.

Except last time I checked, this didn't happen.  All of these people have been on again/off again or dead when their children were growing up.  The exception to this would be Eric and Stephanie, and Eric was miserable and cheating on Stephanie for almost their entire marriage.  Then once the children were grown, Eric constantly had one foot out the door planning on marrying someone else.

If Hope and Liam immediately marry Thomas and Steffy, that just makes all four of them look pathetic on top of Thomas already looking like creepy stalker.

ETA:

Xander - if Liam and Hope deserve to know the truth, why don't you fucking tell them already?

Zoe - just shut up.

Thomas - if you kill Xander, Zoe, and Flo, I will forgive you for NOT killing Ridge, Brooke, and Taylor.

Hope - you are an idiot, and when you find out the truth, I hope Liam doesn't want to get back together with you.

Brooke - shut up because you have always been a selfish back stabbing bitch, and I don't like you.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 13

Flo just threw a monkey wrench of Thomas wheels of progress. He doesn’t give a crap about anyone but himself. 

So finally the light went off in Thomas’ pea brain.  Now, what is Thomas going to do?  The truth will set US free.  

I’m glad in a way that KM is not Hope anymore.  I just can’t see KM playing a wishy washy Hope that AN can play. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Yeah but Hope, if Beth hadn't "died" you wouldn't be worried about Liam being a full-time father to Kelly and some other kid who isn't even his child (as far as you know). It's total nonsense and just your way getting Liam out of your face because of your misplaced sense of guilt. The children are just a convenient excuse.

IMO, Flo is a freaking nutbag. What did she expect to accomplish by telling Thomas about Beth? That he'll run and tell Hope so her cowardly self wouldn't have to? For all she knows Thomas will call the cops, or threaten her to keep her mouth shut.

So, does Darth Thomas love his sister enough to tell her the truth about Phoebeth? I'll take That's a Big Negatory for $500, Alex.

I think Hope is going to feel like such a fool when she finds out the truth. I don't know how she'll ever trust her own judgment again. Or how Liam will.

• Love 10

Well, I will say one good thing about Thomas. At least he called Flo out loud and hard for her role in the baby swap. He didn't fall for her teary, "I didn't know what I was getting myself into," "I was in too deep"  ... " blah blah blah line of crap she's been spinning to everybody  who finds out. I believe is up to six now. 

If Thomas "loves" Hope the way he claims, then he'll march Flo right over to Brooke's house ASAP and make Flo tell Hope the truth.  But he won't. 

Geez ... Flo's jumpsuit is even fuglier full length.  I didn't know that the legs had huge slits up the side. 

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think Hope is going to feel like such a fool when she finds out the truth. I don't know how she'll ever trust her own judgment again. Or how Liam will.

Hope shouldn't trust her own judgement.  She is an idiot.  She is also selfish.  Liam lost Beth to, and this entire time Liam has been trying to support and help Hope, but Hope hasn't been there for Liam.

Steffy should already be involved with another guy, and not even want Liam.  Then when Hope and Liam find out the truth about Phoebe/Beth, Liam should tell Hope he doesn't want to try again because the next time something goes wrong, he thinks Hope will bail.

3 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Well, I will say one good thing about Thomas. At least he called Flo out loud and hard for her role in the baby swap. He didn't fall for her teary, "I didn't know what I was getting myself into," "I was in too deep"  ... " blah blah blah line of crap she's been spinning to everybody  who finds out. I believe is up to six now. 

If Thomas "loves" Hope the way he claims, then he'll march Flo right over to Brooke's house ASAP and make Flo tell Hope the truth.  But he won't. 

The more people who find out the truth and don't tell, the worse they all look.

• Love 10

I don't get blaming Hope for not knowing...who expects such a web of lies & deceit from your supposed friends & in Flo's case "family". Why would you ever consider that everyone is lying about the death of your child? I mean just dealing with childbirth can be a big thing (even without PPD) then dealing with your baby not surviving is another life changing event which is 180º from the joy of bringing in a new life. Add to the fact that you weren't aware of what actually did happen the night of Beth's birth....I would be a total & complete basket case. I do think Hope knew pretty much right away that something was so wrong & off with the story told to her (because it is off)...yet everyone else is telling her to get over it & move on

Of course Liam is suffering the loss of his daughter very deeply and sadly Hope has been unable to be there for him. I don't think that makes her selfish or stupid. After all she seems to be the only one aware of the connection between her & Phoebeth.

IMHO I feel Hope pushing Liam towards the girls is a twisted way of making some sense out of Beth's "death". She is definitely confused & fixated  on trying to make things "better" for Steffy's girls since she doesn't have her girl.

Aww geez, I don't know why I am giving this mess time or even trying to make sense of this awful garbage story. I really couldn't watch today's except in FF. This is the cruelest most repetitive trash I've ever seen on a soap & I've been watching them since the early 60's.

Maybe I'll take my firmly pressed finger off the FF button when Hope & Liam learn the truth but I somehow doubt this show will be able to recover. Too many people will be hurt when the truth finally comes out but probably not the ones who actually deserve it. The only stupid I get is from this stinking stupid story. What a waste of good actors.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I don't get blaming Hope for not knowing...who expects such a web of lies & deceit from your supposed friends & in Flo's case "family". Why

I'm not blaming Hope for that, I'm blaming her for thinking it's up to her to decide that Liam must go back to Steffy and be a full-time parent to "the girls," one of whom isn't even his--to her knowledge. Plus she's decided it's up to her to be Douglas' replacement mommy because that's what he wants. He's a child who's in grief just like she is. If the world was run by the whims of sad kids, we'd be in quite a mess.

Hope went to therapy after she lost her virginity because she couldn't handle having sex with a married man. Why would she not seek help for her grief over losing her baby? Ugh, there's so much stupid required to prop up this idiotic storyline.

• Love 11

You make a good point in your post, but for me the ones most to blame (after Bell of course 😉) are the ones who haven't gotten Hope help or into therapy because she clearly thinks her ideas/thoughts/demands are in any way sane.

46 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ugh, there's so much stupid required to prop up this idiotic storyline.

Yes!!!! So much stupid it hurts.😭

• Love 9
(edited)

The way this should have played out is Hope did go to therapy.  Hell even Steffy asked Hope if Hope had considered adoption.  Liam and Hope should have mourned Beth together.  Steffy should be involved with a new guy.  Liam and Hope decide perhaps they should look into adoption.  Then everyone finds out the truth, and while they are happy to get Beth back, Liam and Hope, along with Steffy, are angry, and want justice/revenge.

Instead there have been half a dozen morons who know the truth about Phoebe/Beth, don't tell the truth, and then whine about how it's going to effect them.

Hope, for all of her "Liam needs to be with Steffy and the girls" talk will, once she finds out the truth expect Liam to leave Steffy and return to her with Phoebe/Beth.

If Steffy were allowed to have any functioning brain cells, she would not get back together with Liam.  However, so long as Brad Bell is in charge, the women on this show will have no backbone or common sense.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 10
On 6/7/2019 at 5:30 PM, Ohwell said:

I don't understand why Liam feels the need to move in with Steffy.  I'm sure he can afford his own place and then he can still see the kids.

Because building new sets costs $$$$ 🤣

Snark aside, has Liam ever lived on his own? Other than those six months between his release from Captive Cabin and uniting with Steffy, I don't think he ever has. 

On 6/7/2019 at 5:39 PM, ByTor said:

That's exactly it, and ridiculous writing aside, I don't blame her for it. As Hope mentioned on Friday, Beth isn't the only pregnancy of hers to end in tragedy. I've read so many stories of women who send their pregnancies post miscarriage with a cloud of dread hanging over them. One aunt of mine didn't even buy baby clothes for her second kid until the day he was released from the hospital. 

19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah but Hope, if Beth hadn't "died" you wouldn't be worried about Liam being a full-time father to Kelly and some other kid who isn't even his child (as far as you know). It's total nonsense and just your way getting Liam out of your face because of your misplaced sense of guilt. The children are just a convenient excuse.

A good soap would've acknowledged that some of this fear she's having, connected to the depression she's going through, is from their absurdly shaky past with all the stability of the San Andreas fault that runs under all the Forrester property. That part of this is her own subconscious trying to head off yet another loss. 

Because as much as I've enjoyed seeing Lope actually get the time to be a couple long enough to have an investment in their split...the split loyalties and constant whiplash is not a thing people forget. It'd be at the back of my mind, at least. 

18 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Well, I will say one good thing about Thomas. At least he called Flo out loud and hard for her role in the baby swap. He didn't fall for her teary, "I didn't know what I was getting myself into," "I was in too deep"  ... " blah blah blah line of crap she's been spinning to everybody  who finds out. I b

I was so conflicted watching that cuz I hate Thomas because he's horrible but he's literally the only person who's read that bullshit for what it is. Takes a chronic manipulator to K ow game when he sees it. 

I'm sure he's not going to say boo about it, but for three-the this of a second, he acted like a decent human being yesterday. 

I have never cared for or about Xander over the last year he's been on the show, but being the only person in this mess who isn't trying to play Morality Twister in all this is a huge boost. It probably also means his days on this earth are probably numbered, because decent people don't live long on B&B. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

I really can’t even focus on Thomas and Flo’s conversation with that fugly outfit burning my eyes. Who did she piss off in the wardrobe dept?

I’ve thought the same thing about a lot of her clothing choices but this blue schmatta looks like she stuffed her bra with tissues. Yuck.

• Love 4

Everything psycho Thomas said about Flo, Zoe, and the rest of the co-conspirators was true.  Unfortunately, Thomas, like Xander, won't tell the truth which makes them useless as always.  Go out with a bang Thomas.  Tell Hope the truth, then kill Xander, Flo, and Zoe.  If you could manage to kill Brooke and Katie in the process, that would be appreciated.

I wish Steffy would find out the truth, and do the right thing.  Give Phoebe/Beth back to Hope, and then tell Hope when Liam and Hope implode again, don't even think about blaming Steffy or sending Liam Steffy's way.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Thomas, get off you high horse. Who are you to judge anyone’s moral values.  Especially now that you are contemplating keeping the secret yourself.  Let’s see if Thomas actually goes through with telling Stuffy. If he does what will Stuffy do?  Stuffy would loose Liam and PhoBeth.  

Strong independent Stuffy. Yeah right!  All of a sudden she needs Liam’s help and invites him to move in. 

Please Flo, get ahead of this and tell Hope the truth yourself. Since Xander and Thomas know and it would be worse for you if the truth comes from them.  

• Love 5

Is Phoebeth played by a baby boy?

Yes, Zoe. It is certainly okay for your criminal daddy to be in prison for years. He kidnapped a baby! That is a federal crime. He's not going to get off with a fine and community service.

Look at Thomas straining his brain trying to work out how he could be the hero in this Beth mess. Boy, bye. We know you're the last person to do the right thing.

Wait, I thought Liam was bunking at Wyatt's place?

Oh, so Flo knows how to send an urgent text but Xander doesn't. 😒😒😒😒  Whatever, STFU, Flo. Thomas deserved to know the truth before Hope and Liam? I wish Zoe had punched you for being such an idiot.

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I wish Zoe had punched you for being such an idiot.

I wish all these idiots would shoot themselves in the head.  That would save me the trouble of hoping Thomas is better at being a serial killer than he has been - well at just about anything else he has tried.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Everything psycho Thomas said about Flo, Zoe, and the rest of the co-conspirators was true.  Unfortunately, Thomas, like Xander, won't tell the truth which makes them useless as always.  Go out with a bang Thomas.  Tell Hope the truth, then kill Xander, Flo, and Zoe.  If you could manage to kill Brooke and Katie in the process, that would be appreciated.

I wish Steffy would find out the truth, and do the right thing.  Give Phoebe/Beth back to Hope, and then tell Hope when Liam and Hope implode again, don't even think about blaming Steffy or sending Liam Steffy's way.

I'd love to see the old self-righteous heaux and her chubby-cheeked sister check out asap.  

• Love 3