Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Am I missing something here? 2700 people "like" a picture of two trash bags? Maybe I should start schilling pictures of the clumps of hair in my shower drain and see if I can match Janelle's popularity.

Oh lord that's funny!!

17 hours ago, toodles said:

Janelle seems to be making progress.  Her trash bags did not intimidate her.  Maybe she had to wrestle them to the ground, but she was not intimidated.

17 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Now all she has to do is Strive to get them to the curb on collection day.

17 hours ago, toodles said:

That's the intimidating part.  You never know what trash bags will do.

15 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Maybe she will get to cleaning off her bathroom counters~

4 hours ago, toodles said:

Whoa!!!  One step at a time.

2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

They might turn on you just like the toasters.

Bahahaha, y'all are on fire today!

• Love 4

Apparently Janelle’s mother doesn’t live with her year round:

Regarding the recliner:

There were nice comments too, not just about the recliner. Poor Janelle.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Regarding the recliner:

I usually try to cut people slack, but I would not have posted a picture with the chair looking like that. A throw tossed over it would've solved that issue easily.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Gothish520 said:

I usually try to cut people slack, but I would not have posted a picture with the chair looking like that. A throw tossed over it would've solved that issue easily.

What is with these people, posting such stupid crap all of the time?  Talk about fame whores.  And then she takes offense because her shoddy furniture is mentioned?  What does she expect?  Dog is cute but I honestly couldn't care less about the dog OR the chair.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Regarding the recliner:

Fling a blanket over the back of that chair if you don't want people noticing (hadn't read your comment yet GOTHISH520!).  The chair was more noticeable than the dog.  And yes, animals get sad.  My poor kitty was looking for his best friend after she went to the rainbow bridge.  Took a toll on the poor fella.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Ahhh.  I'll bet her mother escapes the Wyoming winters by hanging out at Janelles.

• Love 6

It looks like the chair that was in FT's apartment, in Mykelti's wedding ep.  The one Doofus sat in, to give FT the pre-wedding talk. 

@AZChristian, you are right.  Even a technologically impaired person (like me) knows how to crop a photo.  I'd think people on reality shows that have a following would know how to do that.

• Love 5
(edited)
22 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Takes 6 seconds with Snipping Tool to trim out stuff you don't want in a picture.

Capture.JPG

The dog looks guilty because he's the one who ate the chair. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

The dog looks guilty because he's the one who ate the chair. 

I think the dog is mortified that he is forced to wear that ugly coat.  In LV?  In May?

Janelle probably has the AC cranked up so far for her own comfort that the poor dog needs it.

• Love 4
On 5/3/2018 at 3:49 PM, Roslyn said:

Ahhh.  I'll bet her mother escapes the Wyoming winters by hanging out at Janelles.

Or escapes Kody's mom. 

Janelle's mom didn't marry Kody's dad to make babies, it had to be (ugh) chemistry. That had to rub Kody's mom the wrong way. Since she has all the legal trappings including Winn's Social Security etc, I'm sure there's a fair amount of revenge behavior going on. 

Same with Meri's mom. Where are HER sister wives???

• Love 9
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Or escapes Kody's mom. 

Janelle's mom didn't marry Kody's dad to make babies, it had to be (ugh) chemistry. That had to rub Kody's mom the wrong way. Since she has all the legal trappings including Winn's Social Security etc, I'm sure there's a fair amount of revenge behavior going on. 

I've wondered the same thing.  You never see or hear about the Sister Wives sister moms.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

That god-awful Kodytail!  Just cut it, dude.  

From your keyboard to God's ear.....

That is a very nice picture of Janelle and Logan.  He's quite a looker.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder if this was taken at Maddie & Caleb's new home.  They seem to be walking in front of an apartment parking lot and the background doesn't look like Las Vegas area.  Seems to be at the foot of a mountain or very big steep hill.  Does anyone know where M&C relocated to?

Wow, Savanah has grown!  At first I thought that was a blond Maddie.

5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I wonder if this was taken at Maddie & Caleb's new home.  They seem to be walking in front of an apartment parking lot and the background doesn't look like Las Vegas area.  Seems to be at the foot of a mountain or very big steep hill.  Does anyone know where M&C relocated to?

I was examining the picture to try and figure out where they are, too.  No luck, but it does crack me up that Kody is walking toward the DIP sign. :)

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Sandy W said:

M&C are in Vegas, but I think that some of the family went to SoCal over the weekend. Maddie went to the LLR warehouse to buy returned clothes, and Meri was in Disneyland.

• Love 1

Why would a LuLaNo seller BUY returned clothes?  I don't get it.  They've either got to be defective, or the print is more hideous than usual?

If I were Meri, I'd avoid Disneyland on principle, just because of those embarrassing pics with the catfisher.  Ew!  Just to remember that shit, and having included Mariah in the trip, Hell No!!

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Maddie went to the LLR warehouse to buy returned clothes

Great, you can now buy this crap from her pre-holed.  No need to wait for the stuff to disintegrate.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Why would a LuLaNo seller BUY returned clothes?  I don't get it.  They've either got to be defective, or the print is more hideous than usual?

If I were Meri, I'd avoid Disneyland on principle, just because of those embarrassing pics with the catfisher.  Ew!  Just to remember that shit, and having included Mariah in the trip, Hell No!!

Are LuLaRoe sellers...oops, I mean Lularoretailers, allowed to return unsold merchandise when they have exhausted every financial possibility, had their credit cards cut off, home in foreclosure, friends and family not speaking to them?  Maybe that's what Maddie is buying, but the inventory is probably a few years old, slightly stretched out by try-on's and stained with the blood, sweat and tears of bankrupt "retailers".

Meri may keep returning to Disney with the faint hope that "Sam" may breathlessly come running up to her saying "I can explain everything my Queen, my private jet awaits to whisk us away to the life you deserve"

• Love 5
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I should've been a bit more specific. They're not preworn items, it's returned unsold merch from former consultants. Basically the shit they couldn't sell. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Basically the shit they couldn't sell.

Which is apparently how it ended up in trash cans? 

Nice marketing technique - posting pictures of garbage cans full of, well, LLR garbage that nobody will buy.  These people are so clueless.

• Love 7
On 5/5/2018 at 8:04 PM, DakotaJustice said:

Or escapes Kody's mom. 

On 5/5/2018 at 10:45 PM, toodles said:

I've wondered the same thing.  You never see or hear about the Sister Wives sister moms.

Kody once said something along the line of for them to have a successful family the wives MUST stay together after the death of the husband.  Yet we haven't seen that in any of their parents lives.  Kody's mom, who supposedly was the big pusher towards his Dad converting to the Principle, admitted that she didn't welcome or treat Janelle's Mum too kindly...but they all worked it out in the end....or so she says.  There was always something about Kody's Mum that never settled with me...she creeps me out.

We know that Christine's Mum was one of two wives and left her husband and the religion, so her being on her own is understandable.  Meri's Mum is one of five wives.  We never hear about the circles of Sister wife joy and Kumbaya love fests from Meri's (I would assume) large family.  Any time Meri has mentioned sisters or family she refers to only her part and not the full extended family.  Maybe that's wishes from the family themselves...who knows.

Robyn has done a lot of hushing on the show.  She used to insert her voice into every corner and her kids were put front and center everywhere.  I think she is probably the one who reads online the most and after reading the general opinion she pulled her children back and learned somehow to control her public world better.  She has mentioned her Mum and we have had the pleasure of watching her mother and step father sit with cameras with a front seat to the births (eye bleach is on the counter over there...) but nothing past general "oh...Mums take on the Grandmother roles after their kids are grown".  Well.  Yea.  What else is there for women in their culture?  They are trained from birth that their only worth is in motherhood, so once their children are grown they have no other choice but to continue in their children's lives.  Unless they are the favored wife of their husband then they are on the outside looking in.  I'm sure that the husband has his preferred wife as he ages and she would be the one that stays close to him. That is a reoccurring theme in various books on the subject that I have read. 

Just like Christine's Mum had to make her own way...Meri is showing that her only option is to find what she needs outside of the family.  She stated that she gets along with her friends just fine.   She likes them and they like her, she posts all her happiness and joy with Lularoe groups and she travels all over etc.  She is busy trying to be besties with her daughter.  She doesn't communicate well with the other wives and they are busy with their lives so I'm sure the less drama and uncomfortable conversations with Meri the better.  They really live no different than a basic family unit of close siblings who live nearby and share holidays and get togethers...cousins who grow up with close relationships...but as the years move on they may come and go more often.  The only difference is that instead of four close sisters sharing their lives it's one man and many women...bringing very different emotional baggage.

Meri needs to wake up and smell the coffee.  She gets along with her friends because they aren't in competition for affection and attention from her husband.  She can have fun with her friends because they aren't going behind a closed door with her husband that night.  Duh Meri.

• Love 6
(edited)
19 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Are LuLaRoe sellers...oops, I mean Lularoretailers, allowed to return unsold merchandise when they have exhausted every financial possibility, had their credit cards cut off, home in foreclosure, friends and family not speaking to them?  Maybe that's what Maddie is buying, but the inventory is probably a few years old, slightly stretched out by try-on's and stained with the blood, sweat and tears of bankrupt "retailers".

Meri may keep returning to Disney with the faint hope that "Sam" may breathlessly come running up to her saying "I can explain everything my Queen, my private jet awaits to whisk us away to the life you deserve"

Yes they are allowed to return them when they quit.  My friend tried to drive them to the warehouse since we are only a couple hours away but they are forced to mail them back (and pay high shipping).  They get a bit back for selling them back to the company.  But all in all she was out about 5K.  A woman who is a single mother and did NOT have this to lose.  

What I do not understand is can this family NOT see the writing on the wall that LuLaRo has hit its peak and now droves are getting out of it?  I don't see many NEW LLR fans (have FB, you have already been inundated with this shit) and once you have sold to your friends or the remaining LLR fans its not going to continue being profitable for the 3 people who may have had success.  Maddie and Caleb really ought to be putting money away rather than buying fashions they will not be able to sell.  Not my circus not my monkeys.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Yes they are allowed to return them when they quit.  My friend tried to drive them to the warehouse since we are only a couple hours away but they are forced to mail them back (and pay high shipping).  They get a bit back for selling them back to the company.  But all in all she was out about 5K.  A woman who is a single mother and did NOT have this to lose.  

What I do not understand is can this family NOT see the writing on the wall that LuLaRo has hit its peak and now droves are getting out of it?  I don't see many NEW LLR fans (have FB, you have already been inundated with this shit) and once you have sold to your friends or the remaining LLR fans its not going to continue being profitable for the 3 people who may have had success.  Maddie and Caleb really ought to be putting money away rather than buying fashions they will not be able to sell.  Not my circus not my monkeys.

You can send them back, but the question is whether the company will actually cough up a refund of any kind. Just one example. 

oh and just FYI, not sure if this had already been mentioned but Meri just talked Mariah and her girlfriend into onboarding. ?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Does this mean the Browns aren't hawking their own green goo anymore?

I don't think they've done LIV for some time. Last mention of it was December 2014/Jan 2015, which is how she got catfished.

Meri was trying to rev it up again and had an event at her house and that's how JO got in back in January. So it's been well over 3 years. 

If they WERE still involved, we'd know it because they would have it plastered all over their social media the way Meri has LLR on hers. 

Kody might still have "Liv life well" in his Twitter profile but that's more a matter of not updating his page.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Aha, thanks @DakotaJustice.  I thought I'd read semi-recently that a vehicle in their vast fleet still has a LIV license plate.  Must be a relic from the ghost of get-rich-quick-schemes past.

Ya, that's the car they "earned" for signing up a ton of suckers under them. 

Typical "free car" MLM awards are actually just for the lease. I'm guessing that after the lease ended Kody purchased the car outright. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm guessing that after the lease ended Kody purchased the car outright. 

And added it to the collection of non-working junkers in the various driveways.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

Somebody got a fresh perm.

Hahaha! Either he got extensions, or went to a stylist who deep-conditioned those curls - either way, it looks better. He trimmed the beard too.

• Love 1

As someone who always looked like crap in a mortarboard, I have to say - could Michelle BE any more photogenic?  What a cute couple.  The whole group looks really happy.

Is anyone shocked that Kody stayed in LV and didn't accompany Meri to Audrey's graduation?  *crickets*  That's what I thought.

• Love 8
(edited)

I hate to be picky...(well, not really), but Caleb looks pretty scruffy next to the others.  His pants are several inches too long and that perpetual baseball cap and neck beard are loathsome.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

I hate to be picky...(well, not really), but Caleb looks pretty scruffy next to the others.  

He and Maddie do look like the backwoods relations.  And what's with the bow tie on Kootie?  With that and the hair he looks like a circus clown!

Michelle and Logan - adorable couple.

clown.jpg

Edited by Kohola3
couldn't help myself
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

As someone who always looked like crap in a mortarboard, I have to say - could Michelle BE any more photogenic?  What a cute couple.  The whole group looks really happy.

Is anyone shocked that Kody stayed in LV and didn't accompany Meri to Audrey's graduation?  *crickets*  That's what I thought.

Seriously to the mortarboard part!! Those and my leopard fur mouse ears from Disneyland both have always had to be bobby pinned to the rear of my ... uhm, generous cranium. Lol.

they really are a gorgeous couple, though.

• Love 2