Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Why is a single person shopping at Costco? I am single and childless, and every time I have wandered into a Costco, all the food items are in such huge portions, it would be a lifetime supply for one person. Who is Meri buying for? We know the rest of the family doesn't visit her. Meri just makes me so sad. You can tell underneath it all is such a sad situation. I wonder  she buys crap for Robyn just to have an excuse to visit Kody in the big house.

Jenn and her kids? Her 1 guest a month?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

That Costco post is still hilarious! 

The hideous fake eye lashes certainly is a LOOK. Her porky nose was thankfully covered up so Costco Sam wasn’t scared off… 

Keep dreaming that you are a BABE Meri. You are plain looking.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Meri never did say if her "stalker" was male or female.  Chances are it was some demented woman looking for a brush with greatness 🤣.  The same type of personality that would buy Meri's LLR crap simply because the packaging had passed through the hands of their idol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Made me 🤣 too because, Meri, get over yourself. She likely exaggerated that whole exchange. Kinda like Whitney Thore — “someone paid an ounce of attention to me they must looooove me.”

Did it ever occur to Meri that people follow each other around Costco, just by the very act of shopping? Happens to me all the time, circling around the same few people. Even if Meri did get an actual compliment, leave it to her to spin it into “stalker”.  🙄

When I look at Meri’s eyes I see ice queen eyes framed by tarantula legs. 

Exactly happens all the time... I run into the same people aisle after aisle whenever i go through the grocery store with a buggy, every so often I've commented to other shoppers about the price of an item if we're both looking at the same thing, I've also been known to ask a tall man to get me an item from a top shelf if it's at the back and out of my reach, one day a lady asked me what nail polish I was wearing because she thought it was such a nice color, I often smile at other shoppers and they smile back and NONE of us are STALKING each other.

I've also noticed that people often get a little flustered if they run into a celebrity even a Z List celebrity like Meri and they'll do a little nervous chatter, several years ago I took one of my sons to a high end mall, we were looking for a certain pair of Air Jordan running shoes, while in the shoe store we noticed Fred Savage from the TV show "The Wonder Years" sitting in one of the chairs trying on shoes, my son loved that show and couldn't help but say "hello and tell him how much he loved him on the show" other shoppers also sputtered out compliments and most sounded a little nervous and excited to run into him at a shoe store, some repeated themselves, giggled and sounded a little silly but none of them were STALKING Fred Savage... he patiently thanked each person, signed an autograph or two and was a total sweetheart.

If that was Meri she'd probably rush home, sign on to social media and throw a tantrum about being mobbed in a shoe store by several STALKERS!!! and how she had to put up her WALLS in order to survive the experience and return home in one piece!!! 😲🙄

Meri the perpetual VICTIM!

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
15 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Exactly happens all the time... I run into the same people aisle after aisle whenever i go through the grocery store with a buggy, every so often I've commented to other shoppers about the price of an item if we're both looking at the same thing, I've also been known to ask a tall man to get me an item from a top shelf if it's at the back and out of my reach, one day a lady asked me what nail polish I was wearing because she thought it was such a nice color, I often smile at other shoppers and they smile back and NONE of us are STALKING each other.

I've also noticed that people often get a little flustered if they run into a celebrity even a Z List celebrity like Meri and they'll do a little nervous chatter, several years ago I took one of my sons to a high end mall, we were looking for a certain pair of Air Jordan running shoes, while in the shoe store we noticed Fred Savage from the TV show "The Wonder Years" sitting in one of the chairs trying on shoes, my son loved that show and couldn't help but say "hello and tell him how much he loved him on the show" other shoppers also sputtered out compliments and most sounded a little nervous and excited to run into him at a shoe store, some repeated themselves, giggled and sounded a little silly but none of them were STALKING Fred Savage... he patiently thanked each person, signed an autograph or two and was a total sweetheart.

If that was Meri she'd probably rush home, sign on to social media and throw a tantrum about being mobbed in a shoe store by several STALKERS!!! and how she had to put up her WALLS in order to survive the experience and return home in one piece!!! 😲🙄

Meri the perpetual VICTIM!

17 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

That Costco post is still hilarious! 

The hideous fake eye lashes certainly is a LOOK. Her porky nose was thankfully covered up so Costco Sam wasn’t scared off… 

Keep dreaming that you are a BABE Meri. You are plain looking.

All of this, both of these. Meri and her filters, thinking she looks “hot” is SO mockable. I don’t know if she thinks she can capture Kody’s attention by appearing “desirable” or what she’s on about. Regardless of what she says, I think she still holds out hope for the dead and gone relationship. 

Meri loves to point out that she gets attention, even if it’s not what she thinks it is (“stalker”?) — she desperately wants to be popular and tries to make herself appear so. Instead, she’s a stumpy, stompy, demanding “Karen” (not alluring, not interesting and absolutely 0 sensuality that she pretends to have). 

• Love 10
On 4/19/2022 at 12:04 PM, Kellyee said:

Why is a single person shopping at Costco? I am single and childless, and every time I have wandered into a Costco, all the food items are in such huge portions, it would be a lifetime supply for one person. Who is Meri buying for? We know the rest of the family doesn't visit her. Meri just makes me so sad. You can tell underneath it all is such a sad situation. I wonder  she buys crap for Robyn just to have an excuse to visit Kody in the big house.

Count me as a single and childless who shops at Costco pretty often. There’s stuff there that I just can’t find anywhere else! A lot of their frozen food is pre-portioned and individually wrapped. I just have to watch myself in the baked goods aisle because I have a fondness for stroopwafels.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

CCE3BCB1-E0BC-4A48-90CC-1B0555776256.jpeg

Geez Meri, just because you are no longer chasing a mythical fantasy, doesn't automatically make you a better person. 

Your work starts from the inside out.  Be kind for starters and not so defensive, open yourself to the possibility that you have led a selfish, self-centered life and work to improve that.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

CCE3BCB1-E0BC-4A48-90CC-1B0555776256.jpeg

oh brother what a pile of bullshit!

Yes Meri, like when you met Janelle out on the prairie to sincerely talk over your problems from the past and showed up in a t-shirt that screams "ONLY KINDA CARE"

Sometimes I wonder if she knows that we can actually HEAR HER and SEE HER with our own eyeballs. 🙄

Janelle barely said anything before Meri said she was "putting up her WALLS" and all the while wearing a piece of clothing that mocked the entire situation.

Sister-Wives-Meri-Brown-Lonely-758x445.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
On 4/19/2022 at 9:04 PM, Kellyee said:

Who is Meri buying for?

Ah but she owns this very popular B&B that you need to book at least a year in advance, which is in one of the most popular tourist destinations! Parowan is a must-see after all!

• LOL 15
23 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Geez Meri, just because you are no longer chasing a mythical fantasy, doesn't automatically make you a better person. 

Your work starts from the inside out.  Be kind for starters and not so defensive, open yourself to the possibility that you have led a selfish, self-centered life and work to improve that.

THIS. Yet she continues to live a selfish, self-centered life filled with of jealousy of others (like attention being paid to Christine’s cooking instead of hers). It’s still me me me, I I I. Always defensive. Never sorry. 

• Love 10
21 hours ago, CherryBelly said:

Oh yes. Meri "I always want to talk things out" Brown but when Janelle said well, you banning everyone from walking through your apartment in Lehi came off as controlling and you were hard to be around with stomping and slamming doors"

Meri "i'm feeling attacked right now and putting up walls".

Oh so you want to talk things out but not have anything you did wrong mentioned cause then you don't want to talk anymore.  Makes sense 🙄

This 100%. I wish they’d attack her more instead of backing off when she cries “wallls”.  She has it coming and needs to hear what she’s done to others.

Maybe it would push her out the door. They only pretend to tolerate her anyways. 

• Love 7

This 100%. I wish they’d attack her more instead of backing off when she cries “wallls”.  She has it coming and needs to hear what she’s done to others.

They could even start by directly quoting one of Meri's 'be open and accepting' platitudes.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

🙄 The annoying Queen of Cryptic strikes again: 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/sister-wives-meri-brown-knows-hell-amid-problems-with-kody/amp/

Cryptic posts are really the worst, and Meri takes the prize as number one offender. Just fucking say what you mean or don’t share it at all. If it’s an inside joke/meaning, keep it for those people.

I have a cousin who posts cryptic stuff often and she stopped getting responses to those posts. Everyone got sick of it of the subversive attention-seeking behavior — completely backfired on her. 

• Love 16

This part of the article above must mean she was called, but didn’t answer, “Earlier this month, Meri revealed her thoughts on love in a lengthy Instagram post. ‘I was called to love, not to hate. I was called to accept, not to condemn. I was called to be confident, not to fear. I was called to serve, not to neglect. I’m here to love… to learn, to serve, to impact others in a positive way,’ the TLC star’s April 10 post read. ‘I am not here to judge, to correct, to hold accountable, anyone but myself.’.

• LOL 10
22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This part of the article above must mean she was called, but didn’t answer, “Earlier this month, Meri revealed her thoughts on love in a lengthy Instagram post. ‘I was called to love, not to hate. I was called to accept, not to condemn. I was called to be confident, not to fear. I was called to serve, not to neglect. I’m here to love… to learn, to serve, to impact others in a positive way,’ the TLC star’s April 10 post read. ‘I am not here to judge, to correct, to hold accountable, anyone but myself.’.

Ha!  Isn't blocking comments Meri doesn't like, a form of judgement?

As usual, the Queen of Cryptic* (Crap) full of shit?  No self-awareness whatsoever.

*thank you @TurtlePower, for your apt description of Meri.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Might have been a telemarketer

• LOL 15
(edited)

It does look like maybe she got some Botox in her forehead (?). Good for her, maybe she won’t need to filter as much. All she really needs is better makeup technique. 

Meri's one eye looked droopy and I noticed that Jenn's eyebrows went angular when she made an expression, something I hadn't seen before. Both results are common in the botoxed.  Perhaps they went together.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

Meri's one eye looked droopy and I noticed that Jenn's eyebrows went angular when she made an expression, something I hadn't seen before. Both results are common in the botoxed.  Perhaps they went together.

If Meri did it, I’m actually glad. She’s finally doing something about the things that she’s been known to filter. 

Now if she could just drop 60lb and get in on the Plexus bandwagon, she could show Janelle up by actually losing weight. (And stop using skinny filters). 

• Love 6
(edited)

Meri did a dumb ass video in her Instagram stories. She went on about how people think she only makes money from the show, as if no one knows she sells LuLaNo. Anyway, she asked people to guess.

One of the responses she actually posted:

086C8580-8A87-40C4-A4B4-8B512D4F8239.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 18
11 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I’m surprised she isn’t selling plexus…

If she ever does decide to jump on the Plexus bandwagon, she would chose some random "ambassador" to sponsor her.  There is no way she would be part of the Maddie/Janelle/Christine downline.

• Love 11

It does seem that you need to join these schemes early to make any money.  

I suspect Meri will ride the LLR and Sister Wives payrolls as long as she can and then join the corporate speaking tour.  As a legal wife of 10 years Meri will be able to draw on Kody's social security.  Hopefully, the Browns set up the Sister Wives business in such a way that they are all contributing to social security.  But then again, the Browns don't seem to plan for the future beyond praying for rennals.

On another topic, it must be hard for Meri to move beyond her divorce because of the show.  If you are around your ex every day how will you ever move to a place where you aren't hopelessly looking for an eventual reconciliation?  At least in front of the cameras we know that Robyn encourages Meri to think there is still hope.  This idea is she keeps sweet and looks to the mountain is really unfortunate when you need to heal from a divorce.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, CherryBelly said:

But even LLR now has to say on it's website that 85% of investors make no profit at all. And of the 85% who don't, many lose money and of the 15% who do make a profit, it's only the people at the very top of the not-pyramid lol like Meri who make real money.

And Meri must know that and that's why it's disgusting that she's still trying to pull people into her downline, knowing full well they're unlikely to get rich selling LLR like she has. And when they don't make money, she'll take the LLR line of saying those people didn't work hard enough.

It's predatory and disgusting and Meri happily profits from it.

And if she didn't have a TV show to boost her sales, she'd be one of the 85%. Has she ever admitted that? Or is she is as dishonest about this as she was about the catfish thing?

• Love 18
13 hours ago, CherryBelly said:

But even LLR now has to say on it's website that 85% of investors make no profit at all. And of the 85% who don't, many lose money and of the 15% who do make a profit, it's only the people at the very top of the not-pyramid lol like Meri who make real money.

It’s all about a willingness to pretend and to believe. You choose to pretend you’re not causing somebody’s downfall by signing him up. You choose to believe you can actually make a fortune if you sign up, against all odds. I’ve decided to let idiots be idiots. There is no point in trying to convince them otherwise.

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I would like to know other than the 3 ingredients you need to make them, what makes hers legendary? Is it that extra cup of shitty attitude she adds?  

Dog hair? They are made with love? 

• LOL 6
On 5/5/2022 at 5:02 PM, iwantcookies said:

The treats look unprofessional and unappealing 

And why does she feel she "owes" them to her customers? Because they are overpaying for crappy clothing?  On a hot day in a delivery truck the marshmallow in the treats probably melts and fuses into the polyester. 

• LOL 7