Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wtf is up with this picture??

Hey everyone!!!!!….. Your favorite person Meri Brown here!!!… try and guess what JustJen and I shoved up our noses!! LOOK CLOSELY!!!…..First person to guess correctly gets a hand-me-down skin tight Lularot frock worn by meeeeee and never laundered!!! YAY!!! 

A6169B5F-9963-4A5B-AA9E-743A98FAE8DE.jpeg

Did anyone guess? Correctly, I mean 😜

• LOL 7

Meri allegedly hasn’t spoken to Christine or shown any support since Christine left last November — only Janelle has. That’s rich coming from the woman who once said she might be “gone” one day (catfish fiasco) and for whom the whole family rallied around and tried to support. The one who was gonna leave the family. 

Let’s just double down, right? Show how committed we are to Kody? Meri is a hypocritical, shady AF, spineless shrew: 

https://theovertimer.com/2022/08/christine-brown-abandons-kody-brown-sister-wives-family-loses-meri-browns-friendship/

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Let’s just double down, right? Show how committed we are to Kody? Meri is a hypocritical, shady AF, spineless shrew: 

https://theovertimer.com/2022/08/christine-brown-abandons-kody-brown-sister-wives-family-loses-meri-browns-friendship/

Brings to mind the episode on Coyote Pass, when Christine declared...I can't do this (marriage) anymore and walked away from the group. 

After swiveling her head 3 times to ensure the cameras and Kody's eyes were on her, Meri tenderly slung her beefy arm over Christine's shoulders and announced...you don't get to do this, just look at that mountain.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Love 5

Meri:  "you don't get to do this!"

Me as Christine:  "you don't get to tell me that I've got to stay 'married' to that jackass, just to end up as miserable as you are.  Robyn's got you over a barrel, but I know she's a greedy snake in the grass!  Go to hell!"

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 7

Boxing. Meri has tried boxing during some sort of retreat and posted more cryptic drivel regarding the experience. 

Also from Meri: “I felt like Christine was more than a sister wife, I felt like she was a friend for a lot of years.”

If you felt that, Meri, you would have shown her some form of support — at least once — over the last 10 months. Instead, you doubled down with that monster Kody thinking it would raise your status with him. You really are dreadful, Meri Brown. You are only friends with people who can do something for you. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/sister-wives-meri-brown-starts-boxing-amid-kody-drama/amp/

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Boxing. Meri has tried boxing during some sort of retreat and posted more cryptic drivel regarding the experience. 

Also from Meri: “I felt like Christine was more than a sister wife, I felt like she was a friend for a lot of years.”

If you felt that, Meri, you would have shown her some form of support — at least once — over the last 10 months. Instead, you doubled down with that monster Kody thinking it would raise your status with him. You really are dreadful, Meri Brown. You are only friends with people who can do something for you. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/sister-wives-meri-brown-starts-boxing-amid-kody-drama/amp/

In the past, I've felt some compassion for Meri  in her situation, but not now. She is choosing to be in a so-called "spiritual" marriage with that narcissistic egotist-- a man who ignores her, disdains her, and treats her like gum on his shoe.

Christine helped raise Leon--they would go down to have dinner with Christine and the other kids often--and Meri can't even offer some words of support to Christine? I mean Meri herself at one time was about to leave (not that blame her) but she has no empathy for Christine? Is she so afraid of the wrath of Kody? Kody can't do anything more to her--except maybe not call her into heaven--which I can't believe Meri really thinks anymore.

• Applause 3
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, Adiba said:

In the past, I've felt some compassion for Meri  in her situation, but not now. She is choosing to be in a so-called "spiritual" marriage with that narcissistic egotist-- a man who ignores her, disdains her, and treats her like gum on his shoe.

Christine helped raise Leon--they would go down to have dinner with Christine and the other kids often--and Meri can't even offer some words of support to Christine? I mean Meri herself at one time was about to leave (not that blame her) but she has no empathy for Christine? Is she so afraid of the wrath of Kody? Kody can't do anything more to her--except maybe not call her into heaven--which I can't believe Meri really thinks anymore.

Meri was mystified as to why Leon would rather go downstairs to dine on tater tot casserole with Christine and crew rather than the chicken and asparagus she had prepared.  It wasn't the menu that attracted Leon, it was the joyous atmosphere.

I don't think the wrath of Kody is a factor in her remaining.  In my opinion, she stays because of the exposure she gets from the show, increasing her LLR sales as well as her massive ego not able to admit she was not able to keep Kody's interest alive.

• Like 8
  • Love 5

I will always have sympathy for Meri for being forced to divorce Kody and for being catfished. But my sympathy ends there. As far as hanging on to Kody, I actually thinks she loves him, and... she can not let Robyn win.

Meri is going to try to defy all odds and outlive Janelle, Christine and Robyn to once again be Kody's only wife.

• Like 4
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I will always have sympathy for Meri for being forced to divorce Kody and for being catfished. But my sympathy ends there. As far as hanging on to Kody, I actually thinks she loves him, and... she can not let Robyn win.

Meri is going to try to defy all odds and outlive Janelle, Christine and Robyn to once again be Kody's only wife.

I don't think it would matter to Kody if Meri was the last wife standing for whatever reason.  Every time he looks at her, all he thinks of are her moments of madness with the catfish.  He will never accept any responsibility for pushing her off the brink and into the abyss of fantasizing her very own trashy romance novel.  His ego is even greater than hers.

• Like 7
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I don't think it would matter to Kody if Meri was the last wife standing for whatever reason.  Every time he looks at her, all he thinks of are her moments of madness with the catfish.  He will never accept any responsibility for pushing her off the brink and into the abyss of fantasizing her very own trashy romance novel.  His ego is even greater than hers.

Totally agree. At this point I think Meri would be satisfied to be the only wife left, even with Kody rejecting her. But I also wouldn't be surprised if Kody, as a lonely old man, would finally take her back.

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Totally agree. At this point I think Meri would be satisfied to be the only wife left, even with Kody rejecting her. But I also wouldn't be surprised if Kody, as a lonely old man, would finally take her back.

I’d be surprised, but anything’s possible I suppose. Currently he appears revolted by the mere sight of her.

I once hoped she’d leave, but now I kinda feel like she deserves the mess she helped create by inviting Robyn in. Her lack of support for Christine is also what really pushed me over the edge with Meri — she expects support, but fails to give it. You find out real quick who your friends are when stuff like this happens, and Meri is no friend to Christine. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

To me staying and sucking up to Robyn and drooling all over her spawn IS Robyn winning!

Robyn wallows in her position as legal and favorite wife, Robyn also loves being able to control and dole out small favours like telling Kody to make a S’more for Meri at the campfire etc etc… Robyn mostly loves to have what others want, she didn’t care about Christine being sad or beaten down, all Robyn cared about was how jealous Christine was of what she had, she loved Kody fawning all over her and watching Christine suffer, when Christine left that all ended and Robyn didn’t like that.

Robyn loves that Meri desperately wants what she has, she needs Meri to stay for her fun to continue… if Meri leaves there’s really no one else to play that game with except Janelle and Janelle isn’t as much fun as Meri or Christine because Janelle tends to be more analytical than emotional.

I wish Meri and Janelle would walk away and let Robyn have her prize, let her be the one responsible for making the selfish man child happy with nothing to gloat over.

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

To me staying and sucking up to Robyn and drooling all over her spawn IS Robyn winning!

Robyn wallows in her position as legal and favorite wife, Robyn also loves being able to control and dole out small favours like telling Kody to make a S’more for Meri at the campfire etc etc… Robyn mostly loves to have what others want, she didn’t care about Christine being sad or beaten down, all Robyn cared about was how jealous Christine was of what she had, she loved Kody fawning all over her and watching Christine suffer, when Christine left that all ended and Robyn didn’t like that.

Robyn loves that Meri desperately wants what she has, she needs Meri to stay for her fun to continue… if Meri leaves there’s really no one else to play that game with except Janelle and Janelle isn’t as much fun as Meri or Christine because Janelle tends to be more analytical than emotional.

I wish Meri and Janelle would walk away and let Robyn have her prize, let her be the one responsible for making the selfish man child happy with nothing to gloat over.

❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

If you felt that, Meri, you would have shown her some form of support — at least once — over the last 10 months.

If you felt that, Meri, you would have shown her some form of support — at least once — over the last 10 months 28 years. (Fixed that for you)

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

This.

It’s as if Meri is okay with being treated like the unpopular kid in school that the bullies toy with. Just like the ostracised kid, Meri seems okay with this role: “My bully (Robyn) wants me to stay so she can continue to dangle Kody in front of me. Yesssss!”

I loathe Meri so much I feel like she deserves that twisted dynamic at this point. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. For someone who says she values herself, she sure loves to put herself in distress. So sick of her and her gaping maw emitting an especially annoying, grating voice. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F8D8A4D3-4905-461A-8594-A36E3F36E1BB.jpeg

How predictable— a cryptic, look at ME post from our favourite narcissist. When will she learn she’s not the one pulling this show along anymore? No one cares, Meri. You’ve been upstaged by Christine who has actually DONE something about her miserable situation. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

“There’s so much more to the story…”

Oh yeah Meri, we know😉 You guys are not fooling anyone on this forum. The SW tv show and your actual lives are miles apart as we already know☺️

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Is this another 'personal growth' post? If we were to believe all her posts, Meri would be competing with Brené Brown and Jeff Bezos by now.

THIS x1,000. She acts like she’s built her business from the ground up — all she did was buy into a shady MLM early on and got lucky due to her “celebrity” status. It’s not like she’s Elon Musk over there. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Is this another 'personal growth' post? If we were to believe all her posts, Meri would be competing with Brené Brown and Jeff Bezos by now.

If it is not a Crypt book, I wonder if it is one of those overpriced blank journals you can buy at stationery stores? (and there is nothing more to her story) Show us the inside, Meri!

She isn't answering, but is no longer deleting all of the "Are you still with Cody???" questions on her IG posts.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The one who brags about getting all the sex, is usually getting none.

The one who brags about living a blissful life, usually is not.

I'm not saying Meri is continually unhappy, but I just don't think this is the life she really wants. IMO, Meri's bliss includes a life with Kody.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Meri is paying out of pocket, so to speak, for most of the activities she touts as living her best life. The activities  make her “friend” money. I saw the cost of one of the retreats, it was $5,500.

She’s with this one again:

63F5874C-4A2E-4CB6-80A9-4FCDBD22ADB0.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 8
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The one who brags about getting all the sex, is usually getting none.

The one who brags about living a blissful life, usually is not.

I'm not saying Meri is continually unhappy, but I just don't think this is the life she really wants. IMO, Meri's bliss includes a life with Kody.

THIS. Her constant bragging is having the opposite effect— someone who needs attention and validation this often isn’t actually confident.

I think she pretends to appear confident and strong so Kody thinks she’s less needy. I agree with you, she still wants him in her life. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
On 9/2/2022 at 11:12 AM, GeeGolly said:

I picture it like this...Meri stays, and is always willing to take what ever crumbs that Kody passes her way. The wives all fall by the wayside but Meri is still there, waiting. Kody finally holds out his hand to her...and she swats it away.

Spoiler

...kinda like the ending of War of the Roses...

Edited by Roslyn
...oops
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Bedhead Meri casting her net trolling for a really big fish this time.

This!!! 

What’s wrong Meri? Is Christine getting too much attention? Are we having a social media “stomp-our-foot-and-look-at-ME” moment? 

This woman is unreal. Meri cannot function if attention is not focused on HER. Well, Meri, try DOING something like Christine did instead of posting cryptic BS (and then doing nothing). People are bored of it, it doesn’t work anymore, Meri. 

I suspect Meri is deeply jealous of Christine. Christine did what Meri couldn’t do — leave (and left without needing a rich handsome catfish to save her). Meri is angry because Christine is strong and for that, Christine has pretty much been written off by a spineless, weak, embittered  Meri. 

• Applause 10
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

4AD6B03B-ABC1-455A-B911-72C4DC5B99DA.jpeg

CD389FF3-6B4A-4C6F-AB8A-5F051C00FCD4.jpeg

Watch what?  Watch you pretend that you don't care about Kody anymore while simultaneously begging Robyn to allow you to visit "the kids" in an attempt to see Kody?  To pretend you have this fabulous life when all your posts are aimed at making Kody wonder why he ever left you?  Watch you continue to ignore your bonus kids while complaining of being lonely?  Watch you stomp around Flagstaff in your clodhopper shooties wondering why no one ever calls you to check that you're still alive?

Pass the popcorn, dammit, you know I will be watching.

• Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • Love 3

But oh, the comments....half are telling Meri to stop posting the strong woman platitudes when she still hasn't left Kody or asking her if she uses a trowel to apply her makeup  - while the other half praises her beautiful eyes, proclaim her to be a boss babe, and shoot down the meanies that tell her to lay off the 14 layers of mascara.  Fun times.

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Canadian Girl said:

This doesn't look anything like her 😂😂😂😂

Exactly, I was gonna say “Who’s that?!?”

she filtered the hell out of that picture and all that mascara and eyeliner make her eyes look like a crazy person 😳

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5