Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

Hmm from Michelle's message I gather Meri was invited (why else saying "I would have loved to see you") but apparently Meri had other "important" things to attend...

Funny... if she really wants to be included into the family again, she should start with accepting invitations and show an actual interest in what the others are doing, instead of things being all about ME-ri. She really doesn't seem to get it, does she?

• Like 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

There’s no way of knowing if she was invited unless one of them actually says it.

That’s true of course. It’s not a fact until someone actually says or admits to it.

But I still think it is extremely odd to say you really wanted to see someone when you decided not to invite that person to your party. That’s quite contradictory and doesn’t make sense. Hence my assumption Michelle did invite Meri.

• Love 5
On 8/16/2022 at 5:20 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

People comment abut her lumbering like a bear and her linebacker shoulders even when she has not filtered her face. I get it..I guess.. I just am uncomfortable making fun of something that she has no control over. I do understand I am in the minority on this. 

I agree.  However, she DOES have control over those brows!  Holey Moley!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

How often is Meri in LV? Could it be possible she planned on visiting Logan and Michelle, but chickened out? Its kind of a coincidence that she was there at the same time.

Meri, chicken?  It is to laugh.

How many hashtags has she used telling the world what a fearless boss babe she is?  😜

• LOL 8
24 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Meri, chicken?  It is to laugh.

How many hashtags has she used telling the world what a fearless boss babe she is?  😜

Lol

The problem is Meri's boasting is to convince herself (and Kody) that she is okay. Not only okay, but the okay-est. When in reality she'd give up "living her why" in a second, if Kody opened his arms. She'd be at every family event if the kids would make peace with her.

IMO, Meri lives for acceptance from Leon, Kody and the kids, and would really feel like the boss babe if they all would take her back.

Being a master manipulating wife, a bitch of a sister wife, and a wicked sister mom is a lot to overcome though.

Just wanted to add that IMO, Kody Janelle, Christine, Robyn, Leon and many of the other kids aren't total innocent bystanders.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I agree.  However, she DOES have control over those brows!  Holey Moley!

And people do have control over their gait and posture (unless a medical issue). When Meri walks, it appears lumbering because her shoulders tend to be slumped forward and she totters back and forth (like a bear on 2 legs) versus being more centered.

The most vivid example is her walking into the tell-all this last season. All it takes is a bit of practice for most people and this can be overcome.

But those brows. Yeah. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

And people do have control over their gait and posture (unless a medical issue). When Meri walks, it appears lumbering because her shoulders tend to be slumped forward and she totters back and forth (like a bear on 2 legs) versus being more centered.

The most vivid example is her walking into the tell-all this last season. All it takes is a bit of practice for most people and this can be overcome.

But those brows. Yeah. 

It didn't occur to me that if she stood more erect, she could walk in a more graceful manner.  Perhaps the slumped posture indicates that this "Brave Woman" navigates through life protecting her vitals and leads with what she considers her best feature, her overdone eyes.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

But those brows. Yeah. 

That walk!!!!!  I nearly peed my pants watching Mr. Natalie walk into the room imitating her!  I keep asking for an encore but to no avail.

• LOL 8

Near the end of last season, either in his car or out at Plague Pass on his camp chair, didn't Kootie basically say that he had no idea why Meri & Janelle were still here?  Or did I imagine it?  He was cruel to both of them and Janelle's kids all season as if he was trying to drive them to leave him, but they just aren't getting the hint. He wants them to leave him so he can play the victim & say it was not his fault.  Meri seemed to get the hint, but is waiting for him to say the magic words. But both of them are too bullheaded to cave first. We'll have to see what the previews turn into.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
20 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Near the end of last season, either in his car or out at Plague Pass on his camp chair, didn't Kootie basically say that he had no idea why Meri & Janelle were still here?  Or did I imagine it?  He was cruel to both of them and Janelle's kids all season as if he was trying to drive them to leave him, but they just aren't getting the hint. He wants them to leave him so he can play the victim & say it was not his fault.  Meri seemed to get the hint, but is waiting for him to say the magic words. But both of them are too bullheaded to cave first. We'll have to see what the previews turn into.

I'm not sure if he said those exact words but several times I recall him saying something like...the door is open, any of his wives could leave anytime they want.  That didn't speak to me as a man that wants to maintain a polygamous relationship with any of them.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I'm not sure if he said those exact words but several times I recall him saying something like...the door is open, any of his wives could leave anytime they want.  That didn't speak to me as a man that wants to maintain a polygamous relationship with any of them.

It felt like he kinda wanted a couple of them to go. Ironically, the least favorite one still hangs around! They deserve each other.

I used to root for Meri to leave, but she hasn’t displayed relationship rock bottom like Christine did. I knew at the end of last season that Christine was likely leaving, just based on her behavior — there was no hope left. For whatever delusional reason, Meri still thinks there is and she clings on like a sea barnacle. 

• Love 8
On 2/25/2022 at 10:55 AM, Roslyn said:

And naturally the sellers lost money and then are told the standard "you aren't working hard enough" or "you are being negative, just be positive" BS

The thought of being told I'm "too negative" if I can't make my mortgage payment is infuriating.

The bank doesn't care how positive I am, you unscrupulous flim-flammers.

Not that I'm suggesting relying on a MLM to pay your bills, but the recruitment makes it sound like you're gonna be living high on the hog if you just believe.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 1
On 4/21/2022 at 11:46 AM, Sandy W said:

Geez Meri, just because you are no longer chasing a mythical fantasy, doesn't automatically make you a better person. 

Your work starts from the inside out.  Be kind for starters and not so defensive, open yourself to the possibility that you have led a selfish, self-centered life and work to improve that.

She's also still lying like a rug about that mythical fantasy.

No one is "holding the past against her" by pointing out that she is a fake, lying liar who lies.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

No one is "holding the past against her" by pointing out that she is a fake, lying liar who lies.

Of course no one is. The people who do all get cancelled from her life😉, especially on SM. But I also think some of the kids were very critical of her, which is why they no longer seem in touch with her.

I think Maddie is the only one to ever openly express her feelings about Meri?

• Like 3
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I think Maddie is the only one to ever openly express her feelings about Meri?

And I think the rest just avoid or minimize interactions with Meri. Saying as little as possible so as not to rile her up makes any time when she's around go by faster.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Does anyone else remember when Christine basically gave, I think Gwendlyn, to Meri? Meri set up a room for her and we heard about it maybe twice, but never again. I don't think it lasted long. I can't imagine living with Meri is fun for anyone and especially a kid.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
28 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Does anyone else remember when Christine basically gave, I think Gwendlyn, to Meri? Meri set up a room for her and we heard about it maybe twice, but never again. I don't think it lasted long. I can't imagine living with Meri is fun for anyone and especially a kid.

Though she probably got one of the 5 bedrooms all to herself, a lock on the door, and with headphones she'd barely notice Meri was there. I was the middle daughter and always had to share a room during my 18 years in the family home, first with my older sister, then with my younger sister, whereas each of them had a room to themselves for ~10 yrs (and little brother always had his own room).

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Though she probably got one of the 5 bedrooms all to herself, a lock on the door, and with headphones she'd barely notice Meri was there. I was the middle daughter and always had to share a room during my 18 years in the family home, first with my older sister, then with my younger sister, whereas each of them had a room to themselves for ~10 yrs (and little brother always had his own room).

I hear you on sharing rooms. I'm one of 4 - 2 boys, 2 girls - and we lived in a 3 bedroom home.

I'm trying to remember back, but I think it was in UT, when Gwen briefly lived with Meri and Leon.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Maddie once posted on SM (during a short public feud with Meri) about being terrified of Meri growing up. Meri’s true personality is probably mean and I’m willing to bet the kids didn’t like her as much as Janelle or Christine. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think it was Ysabel, in Las Vegas. And either Aurora or Briana went too. But I got the feeling it was just for a few days.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Useful 5

There was indeed an episode where 1 or 2 of the girls were supposed to go and live with Meri. Or that's what they wanted us to believe. It definitely was meant to be more than a sleepover. And then we heard nothing of it again. I guess it was purely for the show.  And the same goes for one of the girls moving in with Robyn, though I can't remember which one it was.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

There was indeed an episode where 1 or 2 of the girls were supposed to go and live with Meri. Or that's what they wanted us to believe. It definitely was meant to be more than a sleepover. And then we heard nothing of it again. I guess it was purely for the show.  And the same goes for one of the girls moving in with Robyn, though I can't remember which one it was.

I thought so.

During later years didn't Maddie and Caleb live with Robyn for a time?

• Mind Blown 1
22 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

They converted Janelle's bonus room into a space for Maddie and Caleb after he was so ill.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
22 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

The thought of being told I'm "too negative" if I can't make my mortgage payment is infuriating.

The bank doesn't care how positive I am, you unscrupulous flim-flammers.

Not that I'm suggesting relying on a MLM to pay your bills, but the recruitment makes it sound like you're gonna be living high on the hog if you just believe.

Great phrase!  Not used enough!

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

Great phrase!  Not used enough!

Thank you. People who take advantage of desperate people for their own gain tick me off. LuLaRot is a particularly notable offender. I really recommend the Amazon documentary, if you haven't seen it yet.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

Thank you. People who take advantage of desperate people for their own gain tick me off. LuLaRot is a particularly notable offender. I really recommend the Amazon documentary, if you haven't seen it yet.

I watched it and man those people were horrid!  Looking forward to the fundie one.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Didn’t Ysabel end up with Robyn? 

I believe it was Aspyn that roomed with RobChyn at some point?  Christine said it was a "polygamy perk" to have sister wives when the kids had issues with their bio mom.  It surprised me, but then, Aspyn always seemed easy-going and nice to everyone.

7 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I watched it and man those people were horrid!  Looking forward to the fundie one.

Me too.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I thought so.

When Aspyn and Mykelti gave up their apartment when both were at UNLV Aspyn moved in with Robyn.  She didn't want to be a caregiver in Christine's house.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 8/26/2022 at 10:45 PM, Ms.Lulu said:

When Aspyn and Mykelti gave up their apartment when both were at UNLV Aspyn moved in with Robyn.  She didn't want to be a caregiver in Christine's house.

Right...and of the three available moms she chose Robyn?? The one SW-mom who had little kids and was always relying on other people to look after Sol and Ari?

If you ask me, this scene and the episode where Meri was going to take in two girls was purely for the show. Just to make us believe that there still was some sort of 'polygamous' lifestyle or whatever where all the moms are moms to the other kids and take them in and look after them as if they were their own.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

I'm betting that RobChyn took advantage of Aspyn living there, and used her as a babysitter.  After all, she had to get her "beauty" sleep to look good for Kootie.

Ysabel and Breanna moving in with Meri didn't seem to last more than the one episode.  I have to agree @LilyD, I think it was strictly for the show, to pretend that they were "one big happy family."  Ha!

• Like 1
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Cant remember what episode or actually which wife had the rules (I believe it may have been Robyn) where she had a note on the fridge that you could not take any food out without permission.  

It was RobChyn.  Meri could have done the same thing, but I don't recall that being on the show.  

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2

So, Meri is being recognised for her predatory “business” practices by LuLaRot —she made top 10 most new onboards, meaning she recruited the most people who lost $$ to have an inventory of flimsy, cheaply-made clothes in a saturated market. 

I see LuLaRot in thrift stores all the time for a couple dollars — it loses its value (because its value is built on bullshit). Meanwhile, other designer items found at thrift or consignment somehow maintain their value — because they’re well made and use high quality materials. 

I still can’t believe they’re getting new onboards. Who are the new recruits selling to? What lies is Meri telling them? 

https://theovertimer.com/2022/08/sister-wives-meri-brown-doing-great-financially-with-laluroe-as-kody-browns-polygamous-family-falls-apart/

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Mind Blown 3

The ONLY reason Meri is top 10 is because of her D list notoriety. Some weird fans out there will just buy that crap because it came from "her" the lumbering, narcissistic, photoshop queen. Same with Christine and Janelle. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but at least shill something that is made decent, FDA approved and priced correctly. I would rather spend my days folding towels at HomeGoods than sell any of that crap.

• Love 12

https://sisterwives.fandom.com/wiki/Brown_Family 

This page lists all the family members, which is not why I included it into this post. When you scroll down to Meri, it states her marriage, divorce (but they remain spiritually married) and someone cheekily added "It's complicated" ... it made me chuckle.

As for feeling sorry for all the people who listed up with Meri's LLR business: No, I don't feel sorry. First, I doubt I like the people who adore Meri, they must be as horrible as she is. Second, like I said before: so much has been said about MLM's and LuLaNO in particular. If you stil walk into that trap despite all the warnings, you fully deserve what's coming.

• Love 9

I feel like LuLaRoe is like an endemic -  A disease outbreak that is consistently present, but limited to within a certain area.

Hopefully its hitting the last available area and will die out soon.

• Love 7

Wtf is up with this picture??

Hey everyone!!!!!….. Your favorite person Meri Brown here!!!… try and guess what JustJen and I shoved up our noses!! LOOK CLOSELY!!!…..First person to guess correctly gets a hand-me-down skin tight Lularot frock worn by meeeeee and never laundered!!! YAY!!! 

A6169B5F-9963-4A5B-AA9E-743A98FAE8DE.jpeg

• LOL 15