Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

You aren't either, considering Felicity is yelling at Diggle for endangering his life too, not just Oliver's.

But she's also yelling about them having issues as though it isn't all on Oliver. Which it is. Blinders on this instance (which makes sense considering she forgave him in 0.25 seconds)

"Felicity said Diggle almost got himself killed too. Are those Diggle blinders?"

I don't think you're using blinders correctly.

Blinders, or blinkers as we used to call them, were used to put on a horse that tended to get distracted so that it saw only the way ahead and not the side view that would distract them.

Felicity sees that both Diggle and Oliver are being endangered from Diggle refusing to work with Oliver.  She's not telling Diggle to stop being angry, she's telling him to stop being stupid.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 8

But she's also yelling about them having issues as though it isn't all on Oliver. Which it is. Blinders on this instance (which makes sense considering she forgave him in 0.25 seconds)

Sorry, that's not what blinders are. She can't have blinders on for Oliver when she's also concerned about Diggle's well being. And it isn't all on Oliver? If Diggle can't put his personal feelings aside, then he shouldn't be going out in the field with him.

Edited by apinknightmare

But she can when she IMO is insinuating that Diggle is as much to blame for the problems he has with Oliver. We don't know what happened on the field. Sure Diggle may have done something stupid this one time, but it isn't something that happens often.

[Nope]

[Nope]

Edited by MuuMuuChainsmoker
Fandom talk

But she can when she IMO is insinuating that Diggle is as much to blame for the problems he has with Oliver. We don't know what happened on the field. Sure Diggle may have done something stupid this one time, but it isn't something that happens often.

She's angry at Oliver. She's yelling at Oliver. She's angry at Diggle and yelling at him, too, because they're letting their differences come between them. Having Oliver blinders on would require her yelling at Diggle and Diggle alone and telling him that he needs to forgive Oliver. That didn't happen. 

• Love 5

I'm pretty okay with Thea not being fixed. That means she has to keep it under control herself. She may not be Robert Queen's daughter, but she is Moira Queen's daughter, and that means she has a lot of badass inside her. Also okay with Oliver torturing that guy, bc otherwise that guy would be dead.

So I am basically a genius.  Malcolm caved bc of Thea.  I need to buy some Lotto tickets.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 5

So I am basically a genius.  

Malcolm caved bc of Thea.

I need to buy some Lotto tickets.

His caving doesn't make sense though

- he said that Thea's bloodlust wouldn't go away until she killed the person who hurt her (which, hers wouldn't ever go away since Ra's was the one who stabbed her), so since Thea killed Sara and Malcolm knows this, wouldn't Sara go right for Thea? 

• Love 3

This is bad and upsetting and bad and upsetting.

His caving doesn't make sense though

- he said that Thea's bloodlust wouldn't go away until she killed the person who hurt her (which, hers wouldn't ever go away since Ra's was the one who stabbed her), so since Thea killed Sara and Malcolm knows this, wouldn't Sara go right for Thea? 

Yes, and she did.

Also, this is Arrow.  Never apply logic!  But Nyssa isn't dead!

Sara!  I love you so!

The phone is Ray. How does Laurel know that's what happened when Thea came out of the Pit? HA HA HA the Pit is done. I am SO HAPPY. Also Laurel had no excuse for her hateful look at Sara. Also Laurel sucks ass. But Nyssa's not dead! I AM SO HAPPY!

Loved the episode!  I am in actual heaven right now.  

And and and past!Oliver didn't do anything particularly bad. He couldn't save the one guy, saved the other guy by torturing him, and saved the woman, who as an individual I don't care about but as a human I don't want past!Oliver to hurt. Whenever I hear how DARK past!Oliver is supposed to go, I think S1 present day Oliver never killed a good guy, and I don't worry.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 3

Next week's preview looks so fucking dreary. Eeeeugh.

I don't care, I'm too busy being in heaven!  Nyssa's alive, Sara's alive, Malcolm's evil, Thea's awesome, Oliver hasn't been a moron at all so far, Digg's mostly over it, Felicity rocks!

Since I think we don't have to spoiler tag, I'm glad Thea doesn't have an outside fix.  I'm glad she has to deal with it herself.  She is strong enough to do it; she is Moira Queen's daughter, and an easy fix is boring.  She now knows this is in her and she has to control it.  Fairly Oliver-ish, since his first instinct is usually to kill.  It's not easy to respond another way after years of ingrained reactions.  Makes Thea SO MUCH MORE interesting.

But for real, is anyone ever gonna kill Malcolm?

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 4

From the preview for next week, is Laurel just going up to her dad and saying "Look Daddy, I brought  you this feral souless creature that used to be Sara for you. Aren't you happy now?"

Do you think they'll go the cliche route when just as Quentin's about the pull the trigger, Sara says "Daddy"

• Love 11

From the preview for next week, is Laurel just going up to her dad and saying "Look Daddy, I brought  you this feral souless creature that used to be Sara for you. Aren't you happy now?"

But she didn't lie this time! He should be happy she's learned from past mistakes!

• Love 8

Its like a cat bringing home a dead rat, and staring at you like you should be proud of them. 

I am pretty annoyed with Quentin these days, but damn. Him having to shoot Sara? That is messed the hell up. Way to go, Laurel. 

• Love 6

I laughed at the promo for the next episode. The heavy 'FAMILY SECRETS' then cut to Felicity watching Lance and DD and Oliver saying that is DD. Fairly certain they are talking about Lance Family Secrets, but I totally thought they were teasing Felicity is DD's daughter.

• Love 2

As much as it looks like Laurel is dealing with fall out from her absolutely insanely bad idea of resurrecting Sara against EVERYONE'S wishes but her own... we know her redemption is coming because the 2 Canaries are fighting side by side soon enough.

Which means there are no long lasting consequences for Laurel, no matter how many dead bodies and broken souls she leaves in her wake. 

I want Laurel to be the dead-REALLY-DEAD person in the grave that we saw at the end of Episode 1 this season.  This episode did nothing to shed any sympathetic light on her.  She's not heroic nor is she acting brave and selfless.  She doesn't deserve to be Black Canary and it's unfortunate that the show has written the BC character this way. 

Any thoughts on who/what is messing with Felicity's phone?  I'm thinking Tiny Ray.

• Love 12

Is Sara choking her with the chains she's locked up in? If so:

A) badass.

B) Amateur move getting that close and turning your back, Laurel.

I love how Laurel's pretty much smiling prior to being choked by Sara.  "Daddy, look what I brought you!  ARRRRGGHHHH!" 

Dumb forever.

• Love 5

How fun for Lance that he'll find himself in some really messed up version of Old Yeller next week.  He's probably going in the grave at the end of the season anyway, but good thing his heart is apparently A-okay now or this would surely kill him.

Forever laughing at Laurel thinking it's a good idea to turn her back on her murderous bloodthirsty sister.  Sorry, but you deserve to get choked out if you're that careless.  

• Love 4

I don't really understand Laurel here tbh. She knows the pit has turned Sara cray cray and then she sits next to her and lets her guard down and what? Goes down memory lane? There's a level of delusion there that's kind of worrying. Or maybe it's not so much delusion but burying your damn head in the sand and refusing to accept what the hell is happening. Not good at all.

• Love 2

Ooooh, those 404 photos! Oliver's back in a suit. I repeat! Oliver is back in a suit. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Also Felicity looks gorgeous and so happy and smiley at her man. Star City Power Couple here we come!

Thea looks beautiful too.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 7

Does Sara think Laurel killed her? 'Cause that was just a joke...

It's funny. I didn't realize what a Sara fan I was until they killed her and now again with them bringing her back. I didn't think I would look forward to 4x04, but I really want to see these Sara scenes.

How fun for Lance that he'll find himself in some really messed up version of Old Yeller next week.  He's probably going in the grave at the end of the season anyway, but good thing his heart is apparently A-okay now or this would surely kill him.

Forever laughing at Laurel thinking it's a good idea to turn her back on her murderous bloodthirsty sister.  Sorry, but you deserve to get choked out if you're that careless.  

I love dogs far more than humans (except maybe Sara) no never refer to Ol' Yeller!  Worst story EVAH!

I want to know how long it takes before Oliver discovers Sara is alive. Because in those 404 pictures they're all back in SC (Sara looks chained in the old foundry tbh) and Thea is with Felicity and Oliver so does Laurel ask Thea to keep it a secret? I don't think Oliver would be doing his photo ops if he knew Sara was alive and chained in their old Arrow lair. Smh.

• Love 1

I want to know how long it takes before Oliver discovers Sara is alive. Because in those 404 pictures they're all back in SC (Sara looks chained in the old foundry tbh) and Thea is with Felicity and Oliver so does Laurel ask Thea to keep it a secret? I don't think Oliver would be doing his photo ops if he knew Sara was alive and chained in their old Arrow lair. Smh.

Oliver is the Olympic gold medalist of compartmentalizing.  So it could really go either way.

• Love 1

Oliver and Lance have some pretty emotional scenes in this next episode. I'm wondering if Oliver goes to Lance after seeing him with DD and then at some point Lance tells Oliver about Sara. I'm thinking Oliver goes to see Sara and confronts Laurel (and Thea) about what they did. That's the rough patch. Laurel probably tells him to go to hell until the next episode when she needs his help.

It wouldn't surprise me if Laurel asks Thea to keep Sara a secret for awhile. Until she gets a handle on her or something.

Who is the villain in 4x04? 

• Love 4

Oliver is the Olympic gold medalist of compartmentalizing.  So it could really go either way.

I agree he can compartmentalize but not on this. Sara's alive and back from the dead. No way he'd just file that away for a few hours.

They said it's only been a myth that the LP raises the dead. With that I'm going to hope that Quentin does shoot Sara and she just looks at the bullet hole and back at him because now she can't die. 

• Love 5

They said it's only been a myth that the LP raises the dead. With that I'm going to hope that Quentin does shoot Sara and she just looks at the bullet hole and back at him because now she can't die. 

Ohhhhhhh....I want.

I was just watching the Angel clip thinking this is the best and then you go and post Death Becomes Her.

Maybe Constantine can flick some ash through the hole and Sara can just flip him off.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 1