Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Quentin doesn't really have an excuse to follow Oliver around any more, does he? Roy is the Arrow, and Roy is dead.

if Oliver said that he was taking his dead sister to some place the family loved to bury her there, what means would Quentin have to stop him?

It looks like Felicity left her make-up bag at home. What a difference from her look on The Flash episode.  Still with the unbound hair though,

Edited by statsgirl

Quentin doesn't really have an excuse to follow Oliver around any more, does he? Roy is the Arrow, and Roy is dead.

But he's got a vendetta against him now. I don't see him giving up so easily, IMO.

It looks like Felicity left her make-up bag at home. What a difference from her look on The Flash episode.  Still with the unbound hair though,

I figure that they were kind of forced to not give her too much lip color, anyways, or it would probably end up smeared all over Oliver's body, haha.

I wonder if Laurel is planning to go with them and Oliver tells her no, or if she just shows up to say goodbye?

"This started with the three of us.  It's time we got back to that.", Part 2.  Can we stick to that quote this time, though?  PLEASE?!

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • Love 17

If Arrow going forward will now take place in another location (Nanda Parbat or ARGUS facility/airplane or wherever), then it's possible that the Spinoff could take place in Starling City, right?  Ray doesn't have to move away.  If Quentin dies, then Laurel will probably relocate to the new Arrow location as well.  Of course, then at some point they'd have to address the question of Queen Inc. turning up in that future newspaper headline.

• Love 1

They don't necessarily have to address Queen Inc soon. Oliver might only gain it back in the last season. The future newspaper is 2025 right? Let's imagine Oliver going to business school.

I think I'd enjoy TA in a plane as long as it's Team Arrow. They just work.

• Love 1

So it occurs to me that Laurel will probably have her first solo hero moment on the Flash. I'm assuming that Flash 1.19 is happening the same time 3.20, which is why Cisco and West only interact with Laurel and Lance. We know she is in costume and Cisco hero worships her so she must do something big.

DEADLINE: Will Oliver get a new sidekick?

BERLANTI: Watch the finale to find out. Fans will really wonder where you go from there.

DEADLINE: What will the impact of Roy’s departure be on Team Arrow?

BERLANTI: It’s always affecting the show when one character is moving on to the great beyond. That allows the show to grow and change, with the state of loss providing high stakes. The end of this season is very much a punctuation mark on the first three seasons. Third season will feel like the end of a trilogy, with elements and pieces coming together. We are heading into a big, epic, climactic battle, and I’m not not going to give away who is going to make it. Everything will be changed after this season.

These two answers make me slightly nervous (nauseous?). Trying not to be negative but if Roy is gone and there is angst with Diggle does this mean Oliver's main sidekick is going to be Laurel?

• Love 2

These two answers make me slightly nervous (nauseous?). Trying not to be negative but if Roy is gone and there is angst with Diggle does this mean Oliver's main sidekick is going to be Laurel?

There's always a chance that one of the people who "won't make it" is Laurel. Oh, who am I kidding?  Laurel would probably survive a freaking nuclear apocalypse.

I definitely think Thea is becoming the new sidekick...she's getting a mask after all.  Maybe she can teach Laurel a thing or tw...enty.

• Love 7

So it occurs to me that Laurel will probably have her first solo hero moment on the Flash. I'm assuming that Flash 1.19 is happening the same time 3.20, which is why Cisco and West only interact with Laurel and Lance. We know she is in costume and Cisco hero worships her so she must do something big.

Are we sure? I don't know, MG said Laurel won't debut the Choker until Arrow. IIRC the pictures that was supposedly Cisco was during filming of 318 and included Oliver/Arrow as well. That's why people were speculating that Cisco saves them from the cops.

Are we sure? I don't know, MG said Laurel won't debut the Choker until Arrow. IIRC the pictures that was supposedly Cisco was during filming of 318 and included Oliver/Arrow as well. That's why people were speculating that Cisco saves them from the cops.

Now I'm not sure. ... I figured that's how the timelines would play because I can't think of a good reason why Laurel and Lance would be the only interacting with Cisco and West. I could have gotten the timeline of the photos mixed up. Totally possible.

Now I'm not sure. ... I figured that's how the timelines would play because I can't think of a good reason why Laurel and Lance would be the only interacting with Cisco and West. I could have gotten the timeline of the photos mixed up. Totally possible.

Honestly, I don't even know. It's really all so confusing

Cisco and Joe are coming to Starling City, aren't they? Wouldn't the timeline put them there while everyone else is in Nanda Parbat? 

Ray's...IDK, out doing stuff in his suit, I guess.

DEADLINE: Will Oliver get a new sidekick?

BERLANTI: Watch the finale to find out. Fans will really wonder where you go from there.

DEADLINE: What will the impact of Roy’s departure be on Team Arrow?

BERLANTI: It’s always affecting the show when one character is moving on to the great beyond. That allows the show to grow and change, with the state of loss providing high stakes. The end of this season is very much a punctuation mark on the first three seasons. Third season will feel like the end of a trilogy, with elements and pieces coming together. We are heading into a big, epic, climactic battle, and I’m not not going to give away who is going to make it. Everything will be changed after this season.

Jeez I hope not but part of me is really terrified that, that's why her 'hero' journey was rushed so much this season. 

Regarding the pic from the camera operator posted in the Spoilers thread --

A scene outside? In sunlight? *gasp* Guessing it's a car or motorbike scene. Which reminds me of the following tweet from SA posted last Monday and wondering if the two are connected...

tumblr_nmxcbrFu2L1qazmsxo1_540.jpg

• Love 2

Hmm, if Oliver comes back to Starling and since the Arrow is dead, is anyone else hoping that either Felicity or Diggle say "Maybe you just need to go by a new name, like the Green Arrow"? -- Felicity more than Diggle because I feel like that would really piss off a lot of Laurel fans who don't like how Felicity's intrinsically tied to Oliver's journey to herodom. Plus it would be a nice tie in with her putting on his mask for him for the first time... it feels right that she comes up with the name.

Or Oliver could come up with it and either Diggle/Felicity could comment on how he really isn't that creative :p

I think that would probably happen at the very end of the season. It's like how 201 ended, so it would feel like a nice close to this chapter (which is what GB said it will be).

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 5

I think season will end will Oliver just trying to be Oliver. Questions about being or becoming the Green Arrow will occur in S4.

Like the thought the camera crane is Oliver driving and enjoying himself in the daylight.

• Love 9

I want a full on James Bond meets Cruel Intentions clichéd scene with Oliver and Felicity driving down a summer road in a convertible. I don't even care. I want it.

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 18

Ok, assuming that's Oliver and not Malcolm or someone else in the Porsche, and assuming that is a Porsche (I'm really bad with cars), I have one question:

Is Arrow ever going to try to make sense of the finances of this show? Or are we to assume that, along with an endless supply of torches and romantic candles, the League of Assassins also has a fabulous car collection?

• Love 3

It's so weird to see them filming in the sunshine. Whaaaaat? I'm used to the darkness now. Oh, is this gonna be a symbolic moment? Probably. (I want Felicity in the car with him too hehe.)

• Love 7

Ok, assuming that's Oliver and not Malcolm or someone else in the Porsche, and assuming that is a Porsche (I'm really bad with cars), I have one question:

Is Arrow ever going to try to make sense of the finances of this show? Or are we to assume that, along with an endless supply of torches and romantic candles, the League of Assassins also has a fabulous car collection?

have you seen the way Ra's dresses? That man's got a prime collection of vintage cars to go along with his magnificent robes. Man is a pimp
  • Love 11

I want a full on James Bond meets Cruel Intentions clichéd scene with Oliver and Felicity driving down a summer road in a convertible. I don't even care. I want it.

Haha yes I want it badly!!

• Love 1

Calling @apinknightmare. You know why.

ASK ME ON THE BEACH

AND THEY'RE NEAR THE WATER

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH THIS IS ALL I'VE EVER WANTED. Also nothing bad is gonna happen... NOPE. 

It's not what it looks like

It's not what it looks like

it's not

• Love 10

tumblr_nmxguwNzFW1qazmsxo1_540.jpg

I AM NOT SCREAMING YOU ARE SCREAMING

IM DEAD if this is true. Maybe Oliver still has to go on the run and Felicity makes her "Sacrifice" and hightails it with him cause she wants to be by her man's side

This is either some good old trolling, or this shot is going to end in tragedy. Alias style. Lol

Felicity is with Oliver they get stopped then Felicity gets Snatched up. Revealed in Season 4 to be snatched by her dad

• Love 3

It's a high-speed car chase and they drive off a cliff, Thelma and Louise style. 

Nah. They'll be driving off into the sunset when suddenly they get approached by military or H.I.V.E. vehicles and a request of 'Please come with me Mr Queen' and they're taken to that commercial plane set...

I write fanfic in my head sometimes...

• Love 10