Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, bijoux said:

Is this from a con? Realistically, one person being in a supermax and another in protective custody doesn't really spell conjugal visits to me, but kudos to DR for fanning that flame. 

Yeah, I’d be surprised if they’ve seen each other at all during the break. Unless it was needed for, um, plot reasons. 

Edited by apinknightmare
7 hours ago, leopardprint said:

I wonder if they are going to adapt that comic road trip storyline as Oliver having to find Felicity/William who are in hiding from all of his enemies. So like the new storytelling technique is a new city for a couple of episodes? 

Nah, if anything it would be OTA traveling together while NTA stays in Star City and that's how they'd get around it.

7 hours ago, leopardprint said:

Oliver has also killed like 30 something people so basically Felicity and Myson will have to look over their shoulders for the rest of their lives

Lol, and he's jailed with the rest he didn't kill. Miserable summer for them all!

MG seemed so hyped at the idea of Oliver being in supermax with all those people he put in there, what a great story possibility!  But it's going to be over the hiatus and if they show any of it in s7, it's only going to last at most a handful of episodes.

Meanwhile the show is stuck with Oliver having outed himself and losing all the storylines about having to keep his activities secret.  There's a reason that no TV superheroes or vigilantes have ever gone public.  smh

• Love 10

Ugh. I don't want Felicity to leave Oliver over what he did in the finale, but it's fine with me if she wants to divorce him over gross facial hair.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Prison makes you make unfortunate shaving choices I guess. 

Apparently. Hopefully he shaves it immediately after he's sprung from the joint.

The injustice of DR having to shave off his hiatus scruff but the goatee is a thing is crazy. That being said it probably means he'll have to shave it at some point. 22 episodes might help save on budget and fix scheduling issues they might have but I wonder if it still has 22 what's going to take over Monday nights once LoT ends but Arrow is still going.

3 minutes ago, bethy said:

If they need to save money, I wish they would just cut, let’s say five, cast members.

*raises hand*  I'd like to nominate five cast members, please.

• Love 15
(edited)
21 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

*raises hand*  I'd like to nominate five cast members, please.

Me too! Me too! It might even be the same five! 

47 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

but it's fine with me if she wants to divorce him over gross facial hair.

She most definitely should. 

I am still shaking my head over this. Who needed this? Who? I hope it looks ridiculous as hell. 

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

Apparently. Hopefully he shaves it immediately after he's sprung from the joint.

I hope it's Felicity who gets to shave their precious comic canon goatee. I hope they do something ala that Pacey and Joey shaving scene from Dawson's Creek. And then it leads to a baby-making scene worthy of the 9pm hour!

giphy.gif

• Love 23
Just now, Mrs. de Winter said:

He should be careful - baby is not the same as babies.   

LOL. Also, you can have a pregnancy in S7 with no baby until S8.

I'm not even pressed over whether there's a baby or not, but I just think it's foolish of him to take a victory lap before the season even starts, especially when a baby was such a talking point in all the S6 finale promotion.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, SleepDeprived said:

I hope it's Felicity who gets to shave their precious comic canon goatee. I hope they do something ala that Pacey and Joey shaving scene from Dawson's Creek. And then it leads to a baby-making scene worthy of the 9pm hour!

giphy.gif

That would actually be a good choice for intimacy leading into sexytimes.  Then return from commercial to them eating whatever sandwich it was that they like to eat after sex. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

I'm not even pressed over whether there's a baby or not, but I just think it's foolish of him to take a victory lap before the season even starts, especially when a baby was such a talking point in all the S6 finale promotion.

Right? The press must have picked up on something to ask about a baby because I doubt they'd waste precious time asking a questions just based on fan twitter rumors.

Felicity will be pregnant in season 7.  Maybe the whole season, maybe just in the finale, that we don't know, but it will happen.  Ramsey's been confirming it to everyone who's asked (he doesn't give a fuck and I couldn't love him more) at the small cons.  He won't do it for the cameras (better to not have evidence in case the CW ever decides to start cracking down) but he does it at his booth.  Even Amell sends people to Ramsey when they ask for spoilers and he never disappoints.  I agree with everyone who thinks that it's gotten out (and with no objection from Amell who I think would normally want it to be a surprise) because of the dissatisfying end to the season and they want to keep people around. 

At this point I think Felicity will probably announce for November sweeps, have some kind of pregnancy related crisis (from the villain most likely) in February sweeps, and give birth during May sweeps. 

• Love 18

Wow 1 whole less episode! Groundbreaking! Though it would save CW plenty of money which the paps have been amendment about the show needing because they just have to cut more people. 

Here's to hoping that Olicity baby is announced in the S7 finale leading into a 8th/final season. 

1 hour ago, lemotomato said:

Right? The press must have picked up on something to ask about a baby because I doubt they'd waste precious time asking a questions just based on fan twitter rumors.

That's one of the reasons I wonder if it might come earlier in the season rather than later. If it came up in press questions and even in answers unprompted (no idea what EBR was actually asked but looks like she's the one who brought it up), something's up with it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

LOL. Also, you can have a pregnancy in S7 with no baby until S8.

hehe I didn't have my morning cup of tea yet and landed on your post before the other posts. I thought you were talking about SA and almost had a meltdown wondering why on earth he was being so nasty about our Olicity baby!

Then I went and read the rest of the posts! Phew! 

16 hours ago, bijoux said:

Is this from a con? Realistically, one person being in a supermax and another in protective custody doesn't really spell conjugal visits to me, but kudos to DR for fanning that flame. 

DR is such a positive shipper! If DR ever said ominous things I'd be worried!

4 hours ago, lemotomato said:

I cannot wait to see him cry when the baby actually happens. I didn't click on the link, but he's so extra he wrote an article about it.

I love the person in the replies who suggested we all send Craig gender reveal invites haha.

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

hehe I didn't have my morning cup of tea yet and landed on your post before the other posts. I thought you were talking about SA and almost had a meltdown wondering why on earth he was being so nasty about our Olicity baby!

LOL. The Captain? He would never!

• Love 1

I REALLY want the Olicitot! Like so so so BAAAAAADLY!

But even if I didn't I'd be warming up to the idea just to watch heads explode when it arrives! Fun times!!!!!

1 minute ago, KenyaJ said:

LOL. The Captain? He would never!

hahaha exactly!!! Which is why I went into full panic mode thinking "WTF happened between me going to bed and now????????"

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

I love the person in the replies who suggested we all send Craig gender reveal invites haha.

I'm going to make cupcakes to mark the occasion and tag him in the photos.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

I REALLY want the Olicitot! Like so so so BAAAAAADLY!

But even if I didn't I'd be warming up to the idea just to watch heads explode when it arrives! Fun times!!!!!

Don't worry. The day Felicity announces she's pregnant I expect the Olicity fans on twitter will deliver ? I'm waiting for not so cryptic "Fuck off Arrow" rage tweets from CanadaGraphs then we will know it's on ha!

Im starting to enjoy it because it feels like a redux of the Laurel is in the grave where much like they  refused to believe she could possibly be in the grave, Felicity/Olicity haters again refuse to believe Felicity will get pregnant even after an entire season of foreshadowing and constantly discussing the type of mother Felicity is on the show. 

• Love 5

I have no idea what EBR was asked in that interview but I felt like I was in the Twilight zone when she sort of sounded like she was talking about babies!

Like I even tried to talk myself out of it and assume it was about William but it really sounded like she was saying something about babies. Which is weird because she's not the type to bring up babies for Felicity as her head canon! 

I do wonder about timelines though! That has me stumped! 

I hope fandom does a big children's charity thing when that baby is born!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I hope the Olicitot gets spoiled in a promo and social media explodes like it did the day of the Fuckening. Those were good times. 

Better yet make it a twofer. Spoil both the baby and the baby making in the promo ?

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

Also: 

I very very rarely tweet but I'm tempted to reply about how the show clearly went down hill because baby Sara/baby JJ was born mmkay. 

If they give them a baby and it isn't seen or heard of for majority of the season then bring it on.

(edited)

Doesn't this always happen? Olicity fans get spoilers at cons, comic fans don't believe them and then think they're disproved when the cast tries to throw fandom off the scent. Then the spoiler comes true and they go nuts as if we didn't already know months in advance. It's getting sad now. ??

Honestly, I've not been entirely sold by an Olicity baby yet (I want it but I do have some concerns about how it's handled) but the more angry some people become, the more I want it. ??

Edited by Guest
(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 2:25 AM, bijoux said:

The night of the finale someone on Twitter was posting facts about Supermax prisons to help the fanfic writers.  Sadly one of the major things on the list was NO conjugal visits allowed.  Also, only immediate family is allowed to visit and yes that's with a glass wall between them and talking on phones. 

Of course, reality means nothing on Arrow if they get in the way of their plot.    

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 4

Don’t prisons or judges usually put people like GA in solitary to keep them away from all the prisoners who he put there?  He voluntarily gave up and yet they are putting his life at risk. It makes no sense as usual. 

• Love 2

If he’s simply sent to prison, it makes no sense. If he’s actually sent there undercover, which I am still hoping turns out to be the case in the fall, he needs to interact with whomever he’s there for.

• Love 3
(edited)

Yup I'm sure he should be in solitary but this is Arrow after all.

Which is why I'm sure they'll get a conjugal visit if they need to make an Olicitot and none if she's preggers already or they plan for an Olicitot later in the season.  

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, bijoux said:

If he’s simply sent to prison, it makes no sense. If he’s actually sent there undercover, which I am still hoping turns out to be the case in the fall, he needs to interact with whomever he’s there for.

Yeah, I'm hoping the reason why the terms of the deal were never explicitly stated is because there's a part of it that they were holding onto for a surprise. Otherwise, I'm not sure how Oliver gets out. In the Supermax script he was framed, so of course he'd want to escape and clear his name. Here, Oliver freely admitted to what he was being sent to jail for, and the show already addressed reasons why he wouldn't escape, so either he's there on an inside job, or maybe the crossover plot involves busting him out so he can help with whatever world-ending thing is going on there and then he gets a presidential pardon or something so he can go back to living his life in Star City.