Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Do we know if KA or Vigilante filmed since 6x13?

JU (Vigilante) - Vigilante is in the promo video for 612 (big Dinah episode). I don't have any spoilers for him after that.

ME (Cayden) - Cayden is mentioned in the synopses for 612 and 613. ME tweeted about "heavy work" on Arrow during filming of 614. Then during filming for 615, ME tweeted that he was traveling to Europe to work on a new project.

KA (Dragon) - During filming of 612, ME tweeted that it was "nice to be a part of the villains club" on Arrow. During filming for 614, ME tweeted that he had a "ferocious scene" with KA just before Christmas.

DN (Anatoly) - There's a DN spoiler during filming of 612. DN tweeted about Arrow during filming of 614.

KC (Black Siren) - Black Siren is in the promo video for 612. There are KC spoilers during filming for 613, 614 and 615.

ETA: I'm making educated guesses on the filming schedules for the new episodes.

Edited by tv echo

^^^

-- 612 synopsis: "OLIVER AND DINAH FACE OFF —  Oliver (Stephen Amell) continues his battle with Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson). Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) and Oliver have a major disagreement that endangers the life of one of their own. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Oscar Balderrama (#612).  Original airdate 2/1/2018." (Jan. 12, 2018 SpoilerTV article, page 12 of New Spoilers thread)

-- JH: "But I also just shot a fight scene that I think is going to become one of my favorites. It was one of my favorites to shoot at least. And that's coming up in 512. You guys can look forward to. Pretty, pretty dope... I'm sorry, sorry. 612. Thank you." (HVFF-San Jose, Dec. 3, 2017: steven alvarez video of Women of Arrow panel, page 652 of Social Media thread)

Edited by tv echo

I think 6x12 basically plays out  Oliver vs. Vigilante which means Oliver vs. Dinah. Dinah probably tells Oliver that Vince is on their side, Oliver is like "Nope" and arrows her to that pole or whatever that we saw in the 6b trailer. Vince saves Dinah from the crumbling building and probably has Team Cayden after him. 

So PB posted a FBF pic of Arrow/BC/Aresenal with a very interesting caption...

Colton & Katie’s previous Arrow incarnation...

Now he could just mean that Colton isn't going to be Arsenal anymore but it has me thinking that we may see an E2 Roy? 

18 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Its up to the media sites to pick them up and publish the HD pics since CW uploaded them to their media press site 

Did the CW only just upload them, though? If they waited until Friday night to put them up, I wouldn't expect media sites to be at work to republish them.

Edited by lemotomato
16 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

So it's Digg whose life gets endangered, right? Because we didn't see the scene of Felicity screaming "John" this week.

In the promo after "We Fall" there was a shot that looked like Dig getting shocked by his helmet so I'm assuming so.

22 minutes ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

In the promo after "We Fall" there was a shot that looked like Dig getting shocked by his helmet so I'm assuming so.

That's not Diggle, but since that guy is getting his helmet/comms/whatever zapped, I'm going to guess that that's what happens to Diggle's fancy new helmet or maybe even his fancy new chip. Heck, that could even be why Oliver holds Felicity back in the same scene. 

Edited by way2interested

AR612a_0202b.jpg

Is it me or does Felicity look pissed at Curtis. Sharing intel, huh? I guess it's alright when you call me up and ask me to dig up intel for you, but not when you're could simply tell me what you already know. 

Anatoli looks very snazzy. 

• Love 17

These pics are so boring. A Dinah-heavy episode with lots of Vigilante. Yawn.

Olicity's glares are on point though.

Edited by Guest

I swear if any of the newbies make a comment about being able to trust Vince more than OTA...

(Although I am honestly more interested in seeing Oliver vs. Vince than Oliver vs. Dinah)

AR612a_0035b.thumb.jpg.b59e960a408ce097e1bb4725ca3294e8.jpg

Curtis: "This is our new HQ. I set it up for us."

Felicity: "Helix's HQ. You tracked me here with nanites last year. It's the former base of the villain we're dealing with right now. And you think this is a great place for your base?" 

Newbies: "Yes."

OTA: "Ugh, newbies." 

• Love 15

As GATV noted, in the 612 promo pics, the Vigilante's pics are captioned "Johann Urb as Sonny Pederson." That must be the undercover name that Vince is using with Cayden and the other villains. (Though I still don't trust that Vince is telling the truth. And wouldn't Cayden have checked him out and found out his real identity, if Cayden's the world's best hacker?)

Edited by tv echo

I really hope that MG has given up his notion of doing a #BlackLivesMatter episode - or any topical episode for that matter.

But if he really feels compelled to do a topical episode, there are other options. He could do a #metoo episode - for example, an episode about how Dinah has to deal with sexual harassment in the workplace at the SCPD.  Or maybe an episode where Felicity has to deal with sexual harassment at a tech industry conference that she attends to promote her new company. (However, I do not want to see sexual assault on Arrow.)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, tv echo said:

And wouldn't Cayden have checked him out and found out his real identity, if Cayden's the world's best hacker?)

Even if Cayden suspected he was Vince, Vince is dead, as far as the rest of the world knows. I think he'd also be smart enough to not reveal his meta abilities to Team Evil.

This is all assuming Vince isn't double crossing Dinah, of course.

I'd love it if Vince was just playing Dinah but I think he's supposed to be a "good guy." Well, as good as someone is who doesn't even investigate before killing "criminals." At least Oliver had the list guiding him and killing wasn't his opening gambit.

Felicity mentioned Vince as a "deranged killer" last week, I think, so girl's holding a grudge there. And even if everybody else forgot it, I think Oliver hasn't just from the way he's glaring at Vince in the promo pics.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, tv echo said:

I really hope that MG has given up his notion of doing a #BlackLivesMatter episode - or any topical episode for that matter.

But if he really feels compelled to do a topical episode, there are other options. He could do a #metoo episode - for example, an episode about how Dinah has to deal with sexual harassment in the workplace at the SCPD.  Or maybe an episode where Felicity has to deal with sexual harassment at a tech industry conference that she attends to promote her new company. (However, I do not want to see sexual assault on Arrow.)

I too was wondering whether the writers took the "hell no" or the "please don't speak for us-particularly if you don't have black writers" reaction on social media and decided to drop the BLM episode. It's weird that we have heard nothing about it. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

I too was wondering whether the writers took the "hell no" or the "please don't speak for us-particularly if you don't have black writers" reaction on social media and decided to drop the BLM episode. It's weird that we have heard nothing about it. 

One can only hope. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, tv echo said:

Considering MG's completely tone deaf twitter reaction, there's no way he'd do an episode about sexual harassment well. I hope he dropped the 'very special episode' idea completely, it didn't go well last time and it wont go well if he tries it again. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, lemotomato said:

By the way Oliver is glaring at Vince, and the standoff-ish way Felicity and Diggle are positioned, it doesn't look like they have forgotten.

I meant the newbies. OTA know what they're doing and have actual brains. ?

Edited by Guest

Given what went down with Andrew Kreisburg, I don't think a sexual harassment Very Special Episode would go down any better than a Black Lives Matter one.

11 hours ago, bijoux said:

AR612a_0202b.jpg

Is it me or does Felicity look pissed at Curtis. Sharing intel, huh? I guess it's alright when you call me up and ask me to dig up intel for you, but not when you're could simply tell me what you already know.

Very, very pissed off.  And look behind her, those wire mannequins that imitate the dummies in the Arrow cave.  For people who want nothing to do with OTA, they sure are copying a lot.

Poor SA. He almost looks small against Johann Urb.  They will keep hiring these tall guys...

• Love 2

The only thing the mannequins accomplish is looking cool. It's not practical at all. So if they aren't copying, I'm not sure why they wouldn't just use hangers - getting your outfit on when you're in a hurry would be much faster/easier that way. 

• Love 13

The thing is, from a financial standpoint, I don’t see how the mannequins are a good idea for the newbies since I have no idea how they’re paying for anything. Rene doesn’t have a job and has a kid to provide for. Dinah can only get so many promotions/I don’t imagine SCPD pays well enough to fund their operation. Didn’t Felicity and Curtis talk about him quitting his freelance work to go into business with her? And even if he’s still picking up jobs here and there, there’s no way he can pay for all that tech and everything they’ll need. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Same. I’m not looking forward to those scenes if we keep getting the Curtis we have been in recent episodes. 

If he’s as much of an ass to her/about her as Rene has been then I will absolutley believe they are writing NoTA to be completely and irredeemably unlikeable to me. 

Edited by kes0704
  • Love 2