Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I feel like they should have made Curtis upset that he was put on the same level with Rene/Dinah when he's been around a lot longer and had a friendship with them before joining the team rather than upset about the tracking. It would probably have been harder to spin that into him breaking off with Rene/Dinah but at least he wouldn't look insanely hypocritical. 

• Love 14

Wow.. I knew it they were gonna spin it in a way so that OTA are the true betrayers that broke the trust... That's just sad.

Funny that he doesn't seem to care that Rene literally gave up Oliver to the FBI and doesn't mind forming a team with that person.

Whoever wrote this should be fired.. I'm sorry, it's just beyond stupid. Unless they wanna make Curtis the most hated character.. In that case, GOOD JOB!

Edited by DeadZeus
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:

Wow.. I knew it they were gonna spin it in a way so that OTA are the true betrayers that broke the trust... That's just sad.

To be fair, even EK said how could you work with someone who was going to expose you and he's only speaking on behalf of Curtis' side. Just because he thinks it doesn't mean that it's what happens (Malcolm was never a good father no matter how many times JB said that he loved Oliver and Thea), plus with Dinah looking like she's going to fully trust Vigilante and the newbies falling into a trap enough that Oliver and Diggle have to physically stop them...I'm thinking they aren't making OTA wrong.

Love the new trailer though, they have never done it in this style before.

I did notice a scene of Black Siren screaming and knocking Oliver in a column (i think it's from this week's episode).

How many times has this happened by now.. It's getting old!

As cool as the scene is that Oliver pins her to a wall, it's pretty lame she will return the favor ( according to the trailer)

Hard to say if Vigilante is saving Anatoly from Oliver or if he's saving Oliver from Anatoly by pulling Oliver away. Which would be pretty lame if both BS and Vigilante both get "redeemed". Kinda lame if Oliver would need Vigilante to save him from some russian mobsters lol.

Hate the line "his team is in shambles" or something like that.. No it's not.. OTA = the team!!!!

2 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I'm waiting for that super evil I killed my family reveal.

What's the last line between Dinah/Lance? 

Is Vigilante turning good? He seemed upset about the number of deaths James is causing.

I'm guessing this is 10/11 maybe 12 too?

Sadly it does look like Dragon will end up being the Big Bad, maybe he kills James?

That's the going theory.  I hope at least the reddit crowd doesn't get him as some super martial arts expert since so far we've not even seen a hint of that.  

1 hour ago, thegirlsleuth said:

Since the only Arrow discussions I participate with are on this board, can someone tell me whether the newbies are gaining any traction, popularity wise?  I consider them a waste of time, and I know some of you do as well, but I’m not sure what the feelings about them are on Twitter, tumblr, etc. Considering we are going year two of the push, it seems like they should be  more popular.

I was pleasantly surprised by the non-mask moments in the trailer.

Dinah seems to have her followers and more than just the "there must be a Black Canary" crowd but not much more. It gets complicated with some still on the NoLaurelNoBC train.  I swear Curtis is disliked everywhere.  I still have hopes of getting the guy I liked back but right now I want to smack him.  People seem to really like Rene and WD at Reddit. 

And not unexpectedly, a lot are favoring the NTA over OTA but so much of that is because of how much they hate Felicity and hate Diggle for shipping Olicity and hate Oliver for not being season one Oliver but worse.   

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

And not unexpectedly, a lot are favoring the NTA over OTA but so much of that is because of how much they hate Felicity and hate Diggle for shipping Olicity and hate Oliver for not being season one Oliver but worse.   

This kills me because do they not realize that the size of the team and all the newbies is the reason why Oliver has basically been neutered on his own show? I'm sure some of them are referring to Oliver being a killer or whatever but for me one of the big problems is that Oliver used to kick ass all by himself with minimal help but suddenly they're suggesting he needs all the help he can get? I mean, I want GA to kick ass and shoot arrows as much as the next fan but he can't when they have to show Dinah screeching and Wild Dog shooting and Curtis throwing his dumb balls. The same thing happened in s4 only now it's worse, IMO. 

Edited by Guest
3 hours ago, Soulfire said:

It truly amazes me how one show can fail one character in 4 different incarnations. Dinah looks completely unhinged in this trailer and it's already obvious that the Vigilante plot's nothing more than a rehash of Laurel's failed season 1 storyline with Oliver and the Hood. In some scenes, she'll be visibly turned on by her murderous ex-boyfriend while in others, she'll recoil from him in disgust. This is what the Arrow writers consider complex storytelling. Sadly, they do not have the necessarry writing skills to pull it off and Dinah will come across like a total shizo. Just another terrible writing choice for a character that's already walking on thin ice with a lot of people. 

• Love 9

That was a badass trailer! Shame the rest of the season probably won't be as good as this makes it out to be. I'm definitely thinking that Vigilante switches sides and attempts to work with OTA/NTA in stopping Cayden. 

Just now, Mellowyellow said:

Is that the only link for the trailer? It keeps telling me access is forbidden! 

Is there a youtube version?

1 hour ago, strikera0 said:

It truly amazes me how one show can fail one character in 4 different incarnations. Dinah looks completely unhinged in this trailer and it's already obvious that the Vigilante plot's nothing more than a rehash of Laurel's failed season 1 storyline with Oliver and the Hood. In some scenes, she'll be visibly turned on by her murderous ex-boyfriend while in others, she'll recoil from him in disgust. This is what the Arrow writers consider complex storytelling. Sadly, they do not have the necessarry writing skills to pull it off and Dinah will come across like a total shizo. Just another terrible writing choice for a character that's already walking on thin ice with a lot of people. 

I hadn't thought about that comparison but I can totally see it. They really are re doing Laurel with Dinah.

More EK interviews...

Arrow: The Team Is ‘Very Much Still At Odds’ When Season 6 Returns
By Kevin Yeoman  January 17, 2018
https://screenrant.com/arrow-team-divided-echo-kellum-midseason-6/

That much was confirmed when Kellum spoke with Screen Rant recently, and described the rather dismal state of Team Arrow’s union. As Kellum said, so many lines have been crossed, it will be incredibly difficult for the team to get back to where it once was.

“They’re very much still at odds in terms of their capacity to work as a cohesive unit together. A lot of lines have been crossed, and those are tough to cross back over. [Rene] selling out Oliver, that’s gonna be tough to accept Rene back into the circle. The line is still very much there and [Oliver and Rene] are definitely on different sides of it. It’s something we’re going to pick up with when we come back, and throughout the rest of the season.”
“In my opinion, [Curtis] is kind of like, ‘I wasn’t even doing anything!’ Dinah’s having secret meetings, Rene’s actually the mole, Curtis is over here just chillin’. He’s like ‘Hey, we have this history; I’ve known you guys longer than those two and you guys still lump me in the same box.’ To Curtis, Team Arrow definitely crossed a line. He’s not so much mad or angry at Oliver, but more hurt and disappointed. And not only at Oliver; it’s about the fact that [Diggle and Felicity] participated in it and they didn’t give Curtis the benefit of the doubt. It definitely has an effect on him and his psyche. He is a forgiving person, but they are going to have to make large strides in order to regain his trust and forgiveness.”

'Arrow's Echo Kellum Teases Love Interest for Mister Terrific
By NICOLE DRUM - January 18, 2018
http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/01/18/arrow-mister-terrific-love-interest-echo-kellum/

"You know, making the leap to marriage is such an important decision and there has to be so much love there and to lose that, to have somebody leave you because you want to follow your passion and your dreams should make you pretty jaded," Kellum told ComicBook.com. "Not feel like, you know, dating is a good idea because it only ends this one way, but you know, it kind of harkens me back to Curtis' optimism where, you know, he's not gonna let that stop him from still trying to fulfill himself, his heart with finding a partner."

Kellum went on to say that, for Curtis, it would be good to see him get himself out there simply to have some fun and a bit of happiness and that it is something audiences will see unfold during the rest of the season on Arrow.

"And that I, for one, think it'll be great to see him get in the field in a different way, to get out there and date, and just, you know, take life one day at a time, you know, club, or just something," he said. "But just go out there, have some fun, and live life for himself and, you know, try to find some happiness. Even though he doesn't need anyone to make him happy, but, he can find someone to complement his happiness and, you know, I think you'll definitely see touches of that throughout the season."

Edited by tv echo

They're really out here framing it like OTA are the ones in the wrong. GTFO. Sorry but IMO there was no betrayal on OTA's part. They did what they had to do. This is just their line of work, ffs. 

“In my opinion, [Curtis] is kind of like, ‘I wasn’t even doing anything!’ Dinah’s having secret meetings, Rene’s actually the mole, Curtis is over here just chillin’. He’s like ‘Hey, we have this history; I’ve known you guys longer than those two and you guys still lump me in the same box.’ 

This would've made more sense than what actually happened. These writers are so clueless. ?

The only love interest I'm interested in for Curtis is one that compels him to GTFO of Star City, stop being a whiny baby and blaming the collapse of his marriage on people who didn't have anything to do with it, and stop being a hypocrite about tracking someone without their knowledge when he's done it too. 

Find that miracle person, show. And then let them get Curtis TF out of town.

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

The only love interest I'm interested in for Curtis is one that compels him to GTFO of Star City, stop being a whiny baby and blaming the collapse of his marriage on people who didn't have anything to do with it, and stop being a hypocrite about tracking someone without their knowledge when he's done it too. 

Find that miracle person, show. And then let them get Curtis TF out of town.

Can death be his love interest? I vote death. 

to have somebody leave you because you want to follow your passion and your dreams should make you pretty jaded,

Way to rewrite history Curtis.  So he didn't leave you because you lied to him for months about where you were everyday and what you were doing?  Or that you promised him the first time you dabbled that you wouldn't do it?  Or that he found out about the lies when they both were attacked and Paul had to watch him almost die.  Or that Curtis never even tried to fight for his marriage?  Or that he traded a passion he at the time SUCKED at for supposedly the love of his life.  Paul is the one that should be feeling pretty jaded.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 16

'Arrow's' Michael Emerson Loves Playing A Villain. Here's How He Does It
By  SYDNEY BUCKSBAUM  January 17, 2018
https://www.bustle.com/p/arrows-michael-emerson-loves-playing-a-villain-heres-how-he-does-it-7865057

... Of course, fans will have to wait to see that side of the actor as he can currently be seen playing yet another villain, computer hacker Cayden James, on Arrow. Emerson loves how this role is allowing him to "wear really cool clothes and be uncompromised in his mind and singular mission." Emerson's cerebral villain is something entirely new for the comic-book drama, where the usual bad guy can be defeated with a well-placed punch thrown or arrow shot.

"Cayden rarely lifts a finger because he's just thought it all out," Emerson says. "He mildly despises people that have to get physical but he's not above employing them to do those kinds of things. But it is a nice change of pace [for the show] that there is no special weapons or special powers, no electromagnetics or forcefields. None of that stuff that you expect. It challenges the people with the physical powers to try to match wits with Mr. James."
He laughs again. "It's a steep order," he adds. But the more intellectual direction is one the Arrow showrunners wanted for Season 6, and that's why they approached Emerson for the role. "It's what you're going to get when you get me," he says with a laugh. "I'm not much of one for combat or a lot of big physical stuff. If that's what they needed, they would have gotten a different actor. I do alright at mental game playing and maneuvering and a little psychological terror; those kinds of things I'm very comfortable with."
He thinks that Cayden is actually a lot closer to his Person of Interest character Mr. Finch, despite Finch not being a villain.

"Mr. Finch is a cousin of Cayden James on some level psychologically," he says. "Both of them are formal in their speech, both of them have manners and a kind of wry, sarcastic sense of humor. Both of them are real dangerous, except that in Cayden James' version he's just a full-on bad guy. But there are many Finch-isms in it, I would say."
Another tool Emerson has mastered is the big twist mic drop. On Arrow, the midseason finale revealed in the very final scene that Cayden James had rounded up all of Oliver Queen's (Stephen Amell) biggest enemies and somehow convinced them all to form one big villain cabal... and Oliver has no idea.

"There is big stuff coming," Emerson says with another dark "mwa-ha-ha" laugh. "Surprising things happen."
Because Cayden has "all the bases covered" when it comes to his team of villains, "it renders Star City helpless to resist him because he can come at them so many different ways."

"So many obstacles can be knocked down because he has the control of everything that his team has control of, which is a lot," Emerson continues. "But then, they're criminals and some things could go wrong. We'll have to see."

Despite Cayden's team of Black Siren (Katie Cassidy), Anatoly (David Nykl), Vigilante (Johann Urb) and Richard Dragon (Kirk Acevedo), Emerson teases that "everyone's pretty civilized" for a group of criminals.

"It's not like a pen full of panthers," he says. "We don't do a lot of snarling or anything; it's a lot of gamesmanship and chess playing going on. These alliances are very fragile and often temporary so everybody is on their best behavior. It gives the scenes a nice crackle, I must say."

Edited by tv echo
2 minutes ago, tv echo said:

"He mildly despises people that have to get physical but he's not above employing them to do those kinds of things.

The truth about what James thinks about Black Siren (and probably everyone but Anatoly)

• Love 5

It's so weird to me that EK is like Curtis is hurt they didn't give him the benefit of a doubt.Because like this wasn't a situation of somehow information got out about Oliver and it could have been anyone in the city spreading it but Oliver wrongly suspected them,it was a situation in which Oliver was told it's someone from the team for sure and was right.So makes sense the people he won't suspect were his wife and best friend of five years.Sure you could say Curtis probably gets more trust because he's been there longer but didn't he just in that episode show his resentment over Oliver and Felicity getting married when his marriage failed and blamed the team for it,he did this both in public and in private.And again ignoring he literally put tracking devices into Felicity's food to see what she was doing away from the team and that didn't require him earning her forgiveness at all.

I think it says a lot about how resentful the newbies are of OTA when Dinah and Curtis will rather side with Rene who literally sold Oliver out to the police which would affect all of them too but can't handle Oliver tracking them to see who was about to send him to jail when he was told it was one of them for sure and their problem also seems to be why he didn't suspect Digg and Felicity too which is so petty and immature imo.

• Love 6

I feel like the problem is they want people to be on Curtis' side, and they could have done this in a way that did that - without ignoring everything they've shown in the past.

Yes, OTA has known Curtis longer (but not much, especially not much longer than Rene - other than one mission in 406, Curtis didn't start working with the team until near the end of S4, only occasionally helping out Felicity before that), but it seems like they decided to divide the team in two - OTA and newbies. Curtis clearly falls into the latter group because knowing them about a year longer doesn't put him on OTA's level. Curtis could've expressed that he was hurt, but his whole "how could you do this to me" thing just doesn't sit right with me since they're clearly ignoring/purposefully forgetting/actually forgetting/will likely never mention again those nanites. 

And then there's this whole ridiculous business with his marriage and what ended that, and I wonder if they either really, truly, honestly forgot how that went down in S5 or have decided to rewrite it and just hope no one remembers.

From the Screenrant interview:

“In my opinion, [Curtis] is kind of like, ‘I wasn’t even doing anything!’ Dinah’s having secret meetings, Rene’s actually the mole, Curtis is over here just chillin’. He’s like ‘Hey, we have this history; I’ve known you guys longer than those two and you guys still lump me in the same box.’ To Curtis, Team Arrow definitely crossed a line. He’s not so much mad or angry at Oliver, but more hurt and disappointed. And not only at Oliver; it’s about the fact that [Diggle and Felicity] participated in it and they didn’t give Curtis the benefit of the doubt. It definitely has an effect on him and his psyche. He is a forgiving person, but they are going to have to make large strides in order to regain his trust and forgiveness.

This bugs me. Just...no. OTA doesn't need to "regain his trust and forgiveness." Curtis needs to get over it. I may be kind of nervous about what we'll see if this is actually something hat happens. 

• Love 13

It still reads to me like EK just reading it as his character and almost exactly how they broke it down in s5 between Oliver and Felicity where Oliver did something wrong and Felicity didn't want to forgive him. The question before that was how would Oliver ever be able to show Felicity how he changed when really the writers changed the scenario to be that Oliver needed more introspection and Felicity needed a push to understand. That way neither Oliver nor Felicity were ever truly wrong but had their character flaws both prevent them from getting back together again, and, once they overcame the flaws (Oliver getting over his annual depressed valley he gets into, Felicity actually going over the feelings and the grey area in the middle instead of cutting things off), they reconciled.

Without knowing what actually will happen, I could see it easily going down like that. The newbies get some introspection and recognition of why they're wrong in not coming back, Oliver recognizes that OTA are all parents with lives and they can't do this forever and therefore need more trust. Neither comes out of it completely wrong. It's messy just like 519 kind of was, but the intent is there. EK's interviews don't really sway it away for me just yet.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, way2interested said:

It still reads to me like EK just reading it as his character and almost exactly how they broke it down in s5 between Oliver and Felicity where Oliver did something wrong and Felicity didn't want to forgive him. The question before that was how would Oliver ever be able to show Felicity how he changed when really the writers changed the scenario to be that Oliver needed more introspection and Felicity needed a push to understand. That way neither Oliver nor Felicity were ever truly wrong but had their character flaws both prevent them from getting back together again, and, once they overcame the flaws (Oliver getting over his annual depressed valley he gets into, Felicity actually going over the feelings and the grey area in the middle instead of cutting things off), they reconciled.

Without knowing what actually will happen, I could see it easily going down like that. The newbies get some introspection and recognition of why they're wrong in not coming back, Oliver recognizes that OTA are all parents with lives and they can't do this forever and therefore need more trust. Neither comes out of it completely wrong. It's messy just like 519 kind of was, but the intent is there. EK's interviews don't really sway it away for me just yet.

Oh yeah I do think that's the intention.But like the set up for Oliver and Felicity wasn't really that great imo the way it played out since Oliver was lying to Felicity about having a child when they were about to get married and Felicity worked with a shady organization to help the team and it wasn't even a secret,she just kinda didn't talk about it but they knew she was doing something on the side plus her and Oliver weren't even together.This is that same kind of false equivalency where Oliver doesn't trust the team for very good reasons since one of them betrayed him and would sell in out to the police and then even when given another chance blew that as well and the others sided with him as well as were shown to keep secrets too.While on the other side the newbies are pissed Oliver didn't trust them even tho it showed it was for a good reason.So when they try this everyone is wrong and needs to learn thing in situations where one side is a lot more in the wrong but present it equal,it's pretty annoying imo.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, tangerine95 said:

So when they try this everyone is wrong and needs to learn thing in situations where one side is a lot more in the wrong but present it equal,it's pretty annoying imo.

For sure it is, that's why I said it's just as messy as 519. The only redeeming thing for it was that they didn't put blame on only the side they shouldn't have and they at least tied it to their actual character flaws. I just don't get the "OTA are getting all of the blame for this" narrative, especially when nothing happened yet.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, way2interested said:

For sure it is, that's why I said it's just as messy as 519. The only redeeming thing for it was that they didn't put blame on only the side they shouldn't have and they at least tied it to their actual character flaws. I just don't get the "OTA are getting all of the blame for this" narrative, especially when nothing happened yet.

Yeah I don't think they're going to be shown as wrong.I think what they'll do that will annoy me is that they'll show them as kinda incompetent,that they'll suddenly be unable to deal with things on their own without the big team.But the team getting back together will most likely be a they all learned a lesson type of thing.

48 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

If Curtis wants me on his side, he should have sided with OTA and recognized that Dinah lying to the team about Vigilante was not cool, and OMGWTFBBQ Rene SOLD the team out why is anyone sticking up for him???

This is where I see how stupid this whole division ends up, especially with the B Team going out in the field as Wild Dog! The Feds KNOW he's Wild Dog, they (to my knowledge) didn't give Rene Immunity from Prosecution for being a Vigilante AND even if they did, that would only could if he STOPPED committing crimes.

So what's to stop Rene from ratting Dinah and Curtis out? Nothing!

Of course tje stupud show is trying to sell that the Geds ONLY want GA and not his whole team. ??

Now I'm getting annoyed at the contrivence

• Love 15

Here it is:

Starts with Jerry Bertinelli doing mafia things.

Cayden, BS and Dragon arrives.

Bertinelli is the last of his family and has illegal shipping business.

Cayden and co wants to take hold of that. They threaten to take/kill his kid

BS gives Bertinelli a flying kiss read: sonic whisper

OG Team Arrow has spent the last 5 months (not sure here its just that Dinah said something along the lines of 'i've not been BC for 5 months now' later in the episode) trying to locate Cayden

Sonuvabich fired Rene from his work in the Mayor's office

Thea takes her place(?) as Chief of Staff(?)

Curtis and Felicity put their proprietary chip in Diggle's arm.

They hear an interference. They disregard it.

Vigilante visits Dinah in the police precint and asks her out for a stroll.

Felicity and Diggle is talking in the bunker when they heard the interference again. This time Felicity understood that it was a bug

Diggle: "Cayden is 1 step ahead of us" lulz Prometheus is laughing in hell

Bertinelli 'contacts' Oliver. He wants to be allies againes Cayden. Oliver asks where is Helena, Bertinelli says she is hiding underground.

Rene is shown to be with his daughter again, Curtis visits them.

Rene asks Curtis that, since the FBI's evidence against him is digitally uploaded, maybe they could delete/corrupt it so that Rene could recant his statement.

Dinah and Vigilante are on their stroll. Vigilante got a message and says he's gonna be on a 'hunt'. Dinah allows it as long as he doesn't kill anyone.

OG Team finds Cayden and Oliver plans to take him by surprise alone.

Cayden, BS and the guy Boots i was talking about was talking in their hideout

Cayden called Boots guy Shack/Shock/Shaft or something that rhymes with those. Fun fact: my listening skills sucks

Oliver shot Boots in the shoulder also shot BS with 2 arrows in the neck with a collar in between arrows.

Cayden retaliates with 3 T-Spheres. Oliver shot 1 and took down all of them don't know how

Anatoly and Dragon arrives with a bunch of henchmen. Vigilante arrives alone

Oliver escapes. They didn't catch Oliver since Cayden says its not part of their design/plan

Diggle suggest bringing the newbies back, Oliver disagrees because he doesn't trust Rene

Thea sees Sonuvabich looking at an old family album.

Thea thinks BS have some good in her. She also said that Sonuvabich is like a father to her

They had a meeting with the newbies in Felicity's house

They told Dinah about Vigilante, she rage quits

Dinah confronts Vigilante. He tries to explain, Dinah didn't listen. He got cuffed

Vigilante breaks his finger or arm forgot what to escape the cuffs and knocks out Dinah.

Vigilante is now seen using his healing powers

Team puts a bomb on the shipyard

Diggle wants Oliver to forgive Rene, Oliver doesn't want to

Oliver thinks they can do it alone

Curtis and Rene try to delete audio records of Rene

Forgot what happens after but they suddenly have a plan to stop Cayden

Jerry calls in the Red Lions(?). Chechnyan death squad

Team OG talks about their plan in the bunker. Cayden is watching

Dragon V Bertinelli with gun. u/Vacanus

Diggle uses some T-Spheres

Vigilante beat Oliver in a hand to hand fight lol

Bertinelli turned out to be a traitor because of his kid

Explosion in the docks

Dragon kills Bertinelli

Cayden orders them around forgot what he said

Oliver now wants the newbies to return because they can't beat Cayden alone lol

Curtis gave a glitch patch to Diggle

Newbies don't to return (not sure about this part)

Old Helix base is now the newbies new base

Cayden is concerned about Vigilante Red Hood intensifies

Tremors on Diggle's arm are now gone

END---

• Love 2

I knew they'd act like OTA needs the newbies. What a load of crap. But I basically dislike the newbies even more now so good job, I guess? 

And I'm sorry but since when does Diggle need to use T-spheres?

1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

I knew they'd act like OTA needs the newbies.

I don't like the newbies much either, but in terms of manpower in the field, OTA does need them. Oliver and Diggle can't fight the Bratva, Dick Dragon's goons, and Cayden James's mercenaries alone. 

1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Hold on, at the end of 610, Oliver wants the newbies to return, but according to the description for 611, he's determined to stop Cayden's plan without them? I'm confused. 

Seems like maybe he asks them to come back and they decide not to, so maybe he recommits and Diggle and/or Felicity try and convince him to convince them after they've already declined?

1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

I don't like the newbies much either, but in terms of manpower in the field, OTA does need them. Oliver and Diggle can't fight the Bratva, Dick Dragon's goons, and Cayden James's mercenaries alone. 

Okay, point, but why do they have to downgrade OTA's skills to make the newbies relevant or seem needed? Why not just say we need manpower? Instead they're having Oliver lose to Vigilante and Diggle using Curtis' T-spheres like they're actually needed. I just don't like them weakening OTA to prop the newbies. 

3 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Plus they've literally never taken out the big bad by themselves. Them needing them in this case doesn't bother me (the potential framing of Oliver losing to Vigilante does but I'll see how they frame it). And at least Rene semi-figured that what he did was wrong and tries to fix it. I just don't get this part:

Newbies don't to return (not sure about this part)

Like, why? What's not sure about it? If anything, they have framework to reconcile to an extent right there except for Dinah.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Too bad Star City doesn't have a police force to help. Or the FBI.  Are those guys are just sitting on their hands while the bad guys take over

• Love 3