Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Rereading the episode description, I'm really wondering if Felicity is the surprising source Oliver goes to for help with William. That Big Belly scene plus the call back to their breakup speech, it would fit.

Probably, even though Felicity isn't a "surprising source." Which is why it will probably be Felicity. Because it's never surprising when they say something is.

Really, I think the only person who would be a "surprising source" would be Samanda Watson. If, in the middle of her questioning Oliver in his office, he suddenly went, "So, I need some advice about my son," I'd be surprised. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, way2interested said:

SA is finally getting his wish--later time slot with a side boob.

Bless you for bringing up the side boob! I wanted to but didn't want to look like a pervert.

Now I can happily say what a lovely side boob it is ?

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Probably, even though Felicity isn't a "surprising source." Which is why it will probably be Felicity. Because it's never surprising when they say something is.

I could see why they would think that Felicity being the one helping Oliver with his son could be considered surprising for some. I think it goes back to Myson being part of what broke them up and there are still a lot of people out there who (wrongly) believe that Felicity's problem is with Myson and not with the whole lying/not including in her in decisions thing.

Have a question about the key ... we're thinking it's they key to Oliver's apartment, right? But Oliver's apartment is a redressed PT/QC set with extra walls per @quarks. it doesn't really make that much sense for Felicity to join them there. Because that's what a key usually signifies, right? Unless in Arrow world it's a "come and visit me and Myson in our apartment anytime" key. Will Felicity turn around instead and say, "hey I have more space in the loft of bad juju, just move in here"?  

11 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Have a question about the key ... we're thinking it's they key to Oliver's apartment, right? But Oliver's apartment is a redressed PT/QC set with extra walls per @quarks. it doesn't really make that much sense for Felicity to join them there. Because that's what a key usually signifies, right? Unless in Arrow world it's a "come and visit me and Myson in our apartment anytime" key. Will Felicity turn around instead and say, "hey I have more space in the loft of bad juju, just move in here"?  

I think it's a key to his apartment but I don't think she's moving in yet. Although when they do eventually move in together, it probably will be into Oliver's place purely because William is already set up there. And I'm actually cool with that because I HATE the loft set so much.

For now though, I think the key is probably just a gesture to show he's being more open and including her in his life more and wants her around. 

“Deathstroke Returns” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

Bennett) returns and asks Oliver (Stephen Amell) for help in tracking down his son. When they learn Joe (guest star William Franklyn-Miller) has been taken hostage by mercenaries, their mission to save him gets complicated by a terrible revelation that could shatter Slade’s hopes of reunion forever. Meanwhile, Vigilante reappears in Star City. Joel Novoa directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Spiro Skentzos (#605).  Original airdate 11/9/2017.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/10/arrow-episode-605-deathstroke-returns.html

That 605 description.

"Hey, Oliver. So I know I murdered your mother in cold blood and everything but do you think you can help me save my kid? Thanks, boo."

? ? ?

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, thegirlsleuth said:

I was looking at the pictures thinking about how Stephen looks better than he has in a very long time.  I realized that they cut the scruff way back.  I hope he keeps it that way.

A man has to look his best when he's giving the keys to his place to the love of his life

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

So Vigilante appears again for the first time this season in 605? I wonder how long after that it'll take for the identity reveal. 

It seems convenient that Vigilante arrives in Star City the moment Slade starts to look for his son... I'm just saying

Didn't one of the EP's say they were just casting Vigilante recently? Makes it seem like we won't get an identity reveal just yet. 

I just need 100% confirmation that ME is Felicity's villain and this might beat my beloved S3 (depending on how S6 ends). 

I wonder if they'll kiss and fade, kiss and get hot n heavy (unlikely but this is my pipedream) or kiss and have a chat. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I wonder if they'll kiss and fade, kiss and get hot n heavy (unlikely but this is my pipedream) or kiss and have a chat. 

My guess is kiss and fade. In a previous season, I'd say fade into a FB. But now, maybe fade into something Onyx-related? 

Slade said that he was going to Calgary to look for Joe. I'm pretty sure the job market for mercenaries there is small-to-non-existent.

2 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Will Felicity turn around instead and say, "hey I have more space in the loft of bad juju, just move in here"? 

I don't think there are enough bedrooms in the loft.  They will need two extra, one for Myson and another for Raisa.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

Sure, Felicity, go ahead and climb inside of him. Please. ?

hallelujah-squirrel-edited.png

I'm not sure when's the last time Oliver has looked this hot. He's scorching.

I was a good girl and went through the other stills. Onyx looks good.

• Love 14

Must remember to clear my schedule for 603. As it is, I think it'll take me at least 24 hours to get to watch 602, and it sounds promising.

ETA: In the hotness I completely missed this and his sappy expression. Could he be any cuter? Doubtful.

IMG_0222.JPG

Edited by bijoux
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Imagine what he’ll look like on the date. And at their wedding.

If the show manages to capture even a fraction of the loveliness that the paps got with telephoto lenses, they're going to look amazing.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I could see why they would think that Felicity being the one helping Oliver with his son could be considered surprising for some. I think it goes back to Myson being part of what broke them up and there are still a lot of people out there who (wrongly) believe that Felicity's problem is with Myson and not with the whole lying/not including in her in decisions thing.

I wonder if she will already be moved in as of 609 or if that will be something that happens in the episode.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, bijoux said:

Must remember to clear my schedule for 603. As it is, I think it'll take me at least 24 hours to get to watch 602, and it sounds promising.

ETA: In the hotness I completely missed this and his sappy expression. Could he be any cuter? Doubtful.

IMG_0222.JPG

Just noticed that her tank top strap looks like it's fallen down her right arm--you can see the slant of pink on her back, and there isn't a pink strap on her shoulder near her blue bra strap . . .    It's hard to tell with her hair down because the shadow on her back could be the strap.  But, he seems to be arriving, so it doesn't seem like it's slipped down during making out.  Must study very intensely.

Also, I agree that Oliver's scruff is the perfect length.  His degree of hotness directly correlates to the length of his scruff.  He looks older and sloppy when it's too long and like a baby-faced serial killer when it's non-existent.  His hair is a great length, too.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Angel12d said:

Didn't one of the EP's say they were just casting Vigilante recently? Makes it seem like we won't get an identity reveal just yet. 

Well, we don't know when the interview was conducted, so I wouldn't rule out the identity reveal for episode 5 just yet. 

Edited by strikera0
31 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher said:

I'll just dream about the 1% possibility of straps sliding down then.

(Ugh--I didn't even think about it being a racer back tank.  Way to kill the daydreaming, @bijoux ?)

One day I want her straps to slide down and she steps out of her dress a la fanfic!

Hey we got bunker sex didn't we? ?

• Love 2

William Franklyn-Miller likely plays Joe Wilson as a child, but Liam Hall plays Joe Wilson as an adult. The 605 synopsis should've said "guest star Liam Hall" since Joe is taken hostage as an adult.

William Franklyn-Miller was born in 2004 in London (13 years old?), but is currently living in Dublin. He is an actor and model with both U.S. and Australian representation. He is 5'7" in height...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5956330/
https://twitter.com/willfmofficial

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
Just now, tv echo said:

That's true. But the synopsis is still misleading because it makes it sound like a tween boy was taken hostage by mercenaries.

Yeah, although it's kind of a weird position since they can't just credit someone who isn't in the episode, so they're kind of stuck with an actor who is in the episode. Darn weird flashback stuff, they could have just not credited anyone at all.

3 hours ago, EmeraldArcher said:

Also, I agree that Oliver's scruff is the perfect length.  His degree of hotness directly correlates to the length of his scruff.  He looks older and sloppy when it's too long and like a baby-faced serial killer when it's non-existent.  His hair is a great length, too.

For me, it's the casual clothes that does it. I used to love him in a suit in S2, but it's almost like SA has gotten stockier or a thicker neck or something, because whenever he's in a suit now, his neck looks pinched and it looks like he's stuffed into it. I didn't realize it until last season with that scene of him and the boys in Big Belly Burger, when he was wearing a henley and looked hotter than he had in a while. 

• Love 1

TVLINE | First and foremost, can you clear the air on the vibe we’re now getting off Dinah and Diggle, such as in that scene last week where she thrust his gun at his chest?
I’ve been hearing a lot of rumors about that, seeing people have a lot of theories…. Yeah, Dinah and Diggle are friends. Dinah and Diggle are almost best friends. Or at least for Dinah, Diggle is her best friend, she’s her family. She’s an intense person and she’s pissed [about what he’s hiding], so her intensity shines through even more. Any time you have two actors in an intense space, it could seem like something else, but no, I can assure everyone that Dinah’s intentions toward Diggle are pure — and vice versa.

TVLINE | Will his secret be explored more in this week’s episode?
Definitely. That’s what Dinah does, she’s a detective, and she’s going to get to the bottom of it. She’s going to make that one of her goals.

TVLINE | Will this be something that drives them apart or brings them closer together as colleagues?
You know, I think it could do both. Any time there’s a wedge or a secret put between two people in a group, it’s an obstacle — but there’s also a chance to get over it and become closer.

TVLINE | Along those lines, we now see that Dinah gets to have a say in things. Now that she is more embedded with the team, she has a greater voice.
And that has been great. She definitely has come into the team stronger this season. Because of what she went through on Lian Yu and just the time she spent becoming comfortable as part of the team, her voice is stronger. She’s also accepted the role of Black Canary, whereas last season she was apprehensive. She owns it as her own space now. The louder and stronger her voice is, the more there is for me to work with.

TVLINE | [Co-showrunner] Wendy Mericle told me that Dinah’s new swagger will have “consequences down the road.” Are you aware of to what she was referring?
I actually had a mini panic attack when I read that! [Laughs] Like, “What does she do? What does she do?!” She said it happens around midseason, so I should find out soon. But I can gather what she’s saying — Dinah’s confidence sort of borders on cockiness. She has swagger, she does, and she can piss people off, so… we’ll see!

TVLINE | Will “clashing canaries” be a recurring theme throughout the season, as Dinah and Black Siren repeatedly face off? I think we came out of the premiere with two tie scores.
Yeah, they keep getting away from each other! We definitely can look forward to more of that; that battle has not been fully fought yet. I personally love shooting those scenes, Katie [Cassidy] and I have a blast. The funny thing is how much we do love each other, so we’ll fight viciously and then be like, “Oh, you’re hair looks really good!” We’re such girls — and then we go back to battling each other. We’re loving it.

TVLINE | When I saw Stephen [Amell] at FanFest last month, he had not yet worked with either Kirk Acevedo (playing the Richard Dragon-like Ricardo Diaz) or Michael Emerson (as a mystery villain). At this point now, have you?
[Coyly] They might have stepped in once or twice…. Yeah, I’ve seen them around. Kirk is like an old friend of mine — we did Walking Dead together — so it’s really cool to have him on the set. He is so good, like just his voice… he can say one word and be captivating.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Yeah, Dinah and Diggle are friends. Dinah and Diggle are almost best friends. Or at least for Dinah, Diggle is her best friend, she’s her family

Did I miss them becoming BFFs? Maybe I did, I don't remember S5 all that much.

• Love 14

Note that both actors playing Joe Wilson are essentially named "William"...

• Child Joe Wilson is played by William Franklyn-Miller.
  • Adult Joe Wilson is played by Liam Hall.*

(* Per Wikipedia, Liam is a short form of the Irish name Uilliam, which was originally a merging of German "willa" and "helma." That name, Willahelm, developed into Willelm, Willaume, Guillaume, and eventually William.)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

TVLINE | [Co-showrunner] Wendy Mericle told me that Dinah’s new swagger will have “consequences down the road.” Are you aware of to what she was referring?
I actually had a mini panic attack when I read that! [Laughs] Like, “What does she do? What does she do?!” She said it happens around midseason, so I should find out soon. But I can gather what she’s saying — Dinah’s confidence sort of borders on cockiness. She has swagger, she does, and she can piss people off, so… we’ll see!

I didn't mind Dinah last season, but I have a feeling I won't like her this season based on this...

• Love 3

Seriously Juliana Harkavy is cut from the same cloth as Katie Cassidy with the pushing her own agenda thing when it comes to interviews. Sheesh. If Olicity weren't getting married I bet she'd totally be pushing Oliver being her soulmate. 

• Love 2