Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)
10 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

So it's not just me projecting?  They really do seem more excited about what's coming up than I recall from last year.  

I don't know if they are more excited but the feeling I get is that they know they have answers the fans are going to appreciate so they are talkative..last year, especially about Olicity, it was a bit of a mess with SA that had to sell the "friends" plot and fans that kept asking wanting more..

I'm also surprised about how many things they are telling people..I'm not complaining, quite the opposite, but I'm surprised.

Edited by Midnight Lullaby
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I'm also surprised about how many things they are telling people..I'm not complaining, quite the opposite, but I'm surprised.

Me too. I wonder what we're going to get at SDCC. Will we hear anything we haven't already or will it be mostly the same? It'll probably depend on the questions asked. 

Maybe they'll announce the casting of Richard Dragon, tease the Wedding (which is still a big announcement even though it's being talked about at Cons - at SDCC it will get the big media push) and drop hints about the Big Crossover?

19 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Doesn't SA love the Myson storyline, though? Maybe he's not the best judge of enjoyable storylines. 

I think he just loves the idea of getting to play Oliver as a father, which IRL is clearly important to him and he wants to carry that over. What he thought about how the actual plotline ended up is anyone's guess. Plus it's been something that's been brewing since S2 so he's had time to mull it over a lot.

16 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I don't know if they are more excited but the feeling I get is that they know they have answers the fans are going to appreciate so they are talkative..last year, especially about Olicity, it was a bit of a mess with SA that had to sell the "friends" plot and fans that kept asking wanting more..

I am a little concerned that a lot of what they are telling people is "technically" true but will play out very differently (negatively) on screen. Last year's press was in general very defensive for various reasons. This year they seem to have come off better press in the finale, a potentially more solid base for what is still their main pairing, have at least semi successfully integrated a BC, they get to point to BS for KC fans etc. Must be pretty shitty when you get a tons of questions all the time that you know none of the answers you give, however true and diplomatic (actors not showrunners) won't be what a lot of people want to hear, though obviously you can never please everyone.

Re Raisa/S1 character:

I actually watched the pilot a few days ago and I did enjoy her scenes, especially where Oliver slips up by showing his quick reflexes and speaking Russian (which as we know now he was speaking regularly less than 1 month ago). I can see why the show didn't continue with her, there was enough going on with the Queen family with Thea, Moira and Walter and Diggle quickly became his confidant (and soon enough Felicity). But if they needed a quasi family figure to help him, she might be a good choice. That said Janina Gavankar is currently free I think since SH was cancelled, can't see why they'd bother though since she was fine but sort of the ultimate definition of a temp character/LI, unless the SCPD is actually looking to become slightly more competent/recruit.

I also wonder if they'll give PB something more to do by getting Quentin involved, he was the one pushing Rene to fight for his daughter and it would be symptomatic of Quentin and Oliver's now bond to have the man who blamed Sara's death's and the destruction of his family on him to give some parenting advice, especially ironic if he/they are both torn up by BS's appearances.

Re the spoilers. Well it's only to fandom really so far they aren't even being properly reported on mainstream TV websites yet. Get fans pumped and release it all again at SDCC (which will get reported widely) and hope it all funnels into better ratings than last year, because no matter how much press they got about "going back to basics/Masks/comics/noromo!" you can't deny ratings dropped like a stone.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Do we think the wedding will stick guys and they'll actually be husband and wife or it'll go haywire last minute?

I don't know that the wedding won't be interrupted, but I do think Olicity will be getting married regardless of how their potential wedding plays out. I'm fine with a quick trip to City Hall, as well. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Do we think the wedding will stick guys and they'll actually be husband and wife or it'll go haywire last minute?

I think they'll actually get married. (Even though 416 was to lure out Cupid, technically it was an interrupted wedding.) But I'm not so sure there will be an uninterrupted reception or honeymoon. 

• Love 1

I'm fairly certain Stephen said that he was against Oliver lying to Felicity about his son in the past and he didn't seem thrilled that there wasn't much time spent seeing him as a father. So if I had to guess Stephen is probably more keen to see Oliver dealing with the responsibilities of being a father which may well be happening this season (even though I don't think it's going to take up as much screen time as others seem to) rather then the son being used as a plot point which has been the mo so far. And I do think he likes this storyline because it's something he can channel personal experience from into the character and give Oliver new dimensions. The show started with a father killing himself to save his son and a son righting his fathers wrongs. It's at the shows core that I feel like it was inevitable that the show would eventually deal with Oliver as a father and doing better by his son/children then his father and mother before him. Not to mention they have been running this storyline since season 2.

14 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

If they are doing the full big white wedding I think it'll probably get interrupted by villain drama and then Oliver and Felicity have a small service with just the team after. But if it's just a spur of the moment type thing then I don't think it will. I do think they will married though.

• Love 7

I'm kinda stunned that everyday I'm waking up to SA and DR handing out Olicity spoilers like lollipops!!!!

OUR SHIP IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!! OUR SHIP IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!

Gawd we need to celebrate and make it festive when it does happen!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping for @way2interested speculation that Oliver will run around this season pondering "Do I want to be a father, what kind of father am I" and cue Olicity pregnancy S7!!!!!! That's the only way Myson will be useful to me. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Hmm. TV history says if its a full on planned wedding it won't happen as it's supposed to, but they did already do that plot in S4, so I guess we'll have to wait for further info. Barry/Iris seems like it will be a planned wedding for crossover time, but who knows? They already had one break up over a proposal and Barry's singing was sweet, but so was Oliver's 4.09 proposal and that went sour within 30 seconds (or before then when William lies are included).

If they do get married in the Crossover well Martin is a "Legit Rabbi", and he doesn't mind skipping 99.9% of the service when Doomsday is here and I'm not sure if Caitlin or Ronnie were supposed to be at all Jewish. Or they could always get Ray to officiate. ;)

Grey's Anatomy had a big wedding planned which most fans called BS as actually happening (true) and then the couple supposed to have got married said their non legal vows to each other in "their place" which lasted for a couple of seasons until they went down to the court house, so that is always an option for multiple "might get marrieds" on TV shows. Whoever, if anyone, actually gets married I am concerned that some how they won't last the season finale intact. But I'll wait to SDCC to see what else we get re the early eps.

Edited by Featherhat

Going off the "next time it counts", I don't see another not wedding happening.

At the start of hiatus, SA seemed to think WestAllen would get married first and a crossover wedding was an interesting idea. A month in and it's Olicity wedding and crossover hints.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Going off the "next time it counts", I don't see another not wedding happening.

At the start of hiatus, SA seemed to think WestAllen would get married first and a crossover wedding was an interesting idea. A month in and it's Olicity wedding and crossover hints.

I think for me a WA wedding is definitely not happening this season. I think it's more likely in season 5. I think the network would want to milk both weddings and I doubt they'd want them to happen in the same season.

• Love 3
(edited)

Oliver has had three fake weddings of some sort so I really hope they realize they have pounded that idea into the ground by now. I think the closest to that they might get to wedding hijinks is planning a formal wedding but then eloping for some reason. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 3

I agree. I think they would want to capitalize as long as possible.

I also think it's more and more possible it is a crossover wedding. The crossover should comclude on Arrow and I think it could end with a small initimate wedding with friends and family. I'm leaning toward that happening. It would also allow for a false sense of security before Olicity leaves for a honeymoon and everything gets blown up cliffhanger.

• Love 3

Ok, I did make it a pre season resolution not to be too judgy about other sections of fans preferences (never been good at that when I get mad I admit) but check out of the Arrow Reddit account for the first few pages 90% raging against the new spoilers, most without actually wondering why the showrunners are (supposedly) going back to this. I mean was Susan wasn't any better, BS still wouldn't be LL, Tinah might be being kept as a potential for the future but nothing about S5 Olicty was "too much" except they had a conversation and they wrote away from all interactions until the last section. Not counting Billy since no one acknowledges that he existed. Oliver getting with BS would cause major romantic drama, Oliver getting with Tinah wouldn't be straight forward given everything. Oliver having ONS would still play up the drama albeit confided to 1-2 episodes. Most shows on TV have some sort of romantic storyline, even things like Criminal Minds, who seem to be the archetype of a procedural have brought back characters after writing them off because they value the emotional if not always romantic connections.

4 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

check out of the Arrow Reddit account for the first few pages 90% raging against the new spoilers, most without actually wondering why the showrunners are (supposedly) going back to this.

The Arrow subreddit's reaction to this weekend's wedding hints is worth it whether there actually is a wedding or not. Thank you, Stephen. Thank you, David. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Featherhat said:

Janina Gavankar is currently free I think since SH was cancelled, can't see why they'd bother though since she was fine but sort of the ultimate definition of a temp character/LI, unless the SCPD is actually looking to become slightly more competent/recruit.

Maybe she comes back as the new Captain of the SCPD with Pike out?

28 minutes ago, BunsenBurner said:

Maybe she comes back as the new Captain of the SCPD with Pike out?

I wouldn't actually be opposed since whilst they did like each other it was clearly just like quite a lot. And unlike  on The Flash,a similar she never got too invested about begging him to reveal any secrets, if she ever even began to suspect. The other one might be Carly, which could lead in to the Diggle storyline, especially if it has to do with PTSD issues or Lyla.  She is his nehpew's mother in a season where being a father figure is potentially going to trump everything again: See Malcolm post S2.

36 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

The Arrow subreddit's reaction to this weekend's wedding hints is worth it whether there actually is a wedding or not. Thank you, Stephen. Thank you, David. 

Didn't say that there wasn't some enjoyment there, but really. "OMG THE TPTB ARE TOTALLY ZOMBIED BY THE SHIP/STORY I DON'T LIKE!!!! AGAIN!" Yeah I've done similar in fandoms I admit but Oliver's going to have some kind of LI whether via flashbacks, temps, long term or ONS and they are ALL going to cause some sort of drama it just depends on which sort or drama you like. I happen to like Olicity the best currently so I'm happy. But even if went with BC/BS there would still be a portion of other fans complaining that it wasn't the BC/BS version THEY wanted. I mean I though Iris was a pretty safe bet on Reddit, but it turns out not really.

• Love 1

So, I've been lurking in this thread after skipping all of season 5. I just couldn't take the Olicity break-up nonsense combined with KC coming back even as a guest star. But, it sounds like they are supposed to be back together in season 6 right? Which is good news but KC is also back as a full-time cast member?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, pivot said:

So, I've been lurking in this thread after skipping all of season 5. I just couldn't take the Olicity break-up nonsense combined with KC coming back even as a guest star. But, it sounds like they are supposed to be back together in season 6 right? Which is good news but KC is also back as a full-time cast member?

Katie/LL/BS/BC was never a threat to Olicity. So even if Olicity were broken up she still wouldn't have mattered much. Regardless, lucky for you based on how the season ended and the amazing spoilers we've been getting it seems clear to me that Olicity will be back together and they will definitely be getting married this season so yay! No other love interests :)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Featherhat said:

Didn't say that there wasn't some enjoyment there, but really. "OMG THE TPTB ARE TOTALLY ZOMBIED BY THE SHIP/STORY I DON'T LIKE!!!! AGAIN!" Yeah I've done similar in fandoms I admit but Oliver's going to have some kind of LI whether via flashbacks, temps, long term or ONS and they are ALL going to cause some sort of drama it just depends on which sort or drama you like. I happen to like Olicity the best currently so I'm happy. But even if went with BC/BS there would still be a portion of other fans complaining that it wasn't the BC/BS version THEY wanted. I mean I though Iris was a pretty safe bet on Reddit, but it turns out not really.

Yeah, there seems to be some kind of unrest about everything over there. Olicity, Laurel, BS vs. Dinah, etc. 

I totally get complaining about something you don't like, but it's been going on 4 years of Olicity. Accept that it's happening and decide that it's worth it to you to stick with the show despite that or move on - short of Emily leaving the show, Olicity is the pairing. They're just so obsessive in their hatred over there - I cannot imagine spending that much time complaining about something you hate. It must be maddening to be so obsessed and unable to let go. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, pivot said:

Which is good news but KC is also back as a full-time cast member?

She's a series regular, which could mean anything from being in all 23 episodes (unlikely, imo) or a minimum of 13 episodes.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wonderwall said:

Katie/LL/BS/BC was never a threat to Olicity. So even if Olicity were broken up she still wouldn't have mattered much. Regardless, lucky for you based on how the season ended and the amazing spoilers we've been getting it seems clear to me that Olicity will be back together and they will definitely be getting married this season so yay! No other love interests :)

I wasn't concerned about KC being the love interest again. I was just worried about her bad acting ruining Arrow for me. When her storyline was outside the bunker, it was easy to fast-forward. But by season 4 that was impossible.

2 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

She's a series regular, which could mean anything from being in all 23 episodes (unlikely, imo) or a minimum of 13 episodes.

I will never understand bringing back KC. They finally rectified the biggest casting mistake of the show and then undid it. 

• Love 7
Just now, pivot said:

I wasn't concerned about KC being the love interest again. I was just worried about her bad acting ruining Arrow for me. When her storyline was outside the bunker, it was easy to fast-forward. But by season 4 that was impossible.

My bad I misunderstood. She's a series regular as @lemotomato said. But I doubt she'll get a lot of stuff to do. I'm thinking most of her scenes will likely be what we got in 522/523. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

The gift that will keep on giving

• Love 1
1 minute ago, pivot said:

She's back as a regular but we don't know yet what that actually means. Technically Thea and Lance (Q) were regulars this season but appeared in many less than the full amount. I guess it depends on what they have to do for her. They have another (potentially Big Bad) villain cast and it's not like BS got a lot of "love" or respect in the finale. She was humiliated by her "replacement" and "her father"  in her only few scenes of significance. It has been rumoured that she's back because of CBS/CW backing not showrunners but I guess we'll never know for sure. They did promote JH to fulltime BC so that does limit a BS to redeemed BC role for the moment. All of her moments so far actually consist of E1 characters putting her down and whilst KC is definitely much better at playing a bitch as BS she isn't *that* much better that she's worth having a lot more screentime than LL in latter years.

12 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Well KC though so up until the very end. She though S3 was a love triangle between them (apparently Ray wasn't a blip on her radar). I think from the writing that they were committed to having KC become BC but were deliberately writing non love/hate antagonism between Oliver and Laurel but that when he came back from being dead it was considered ok by the team that he couldn't be bothered to argue much, yeah a really Love Story right there. And they were still barely interacting even afterwards. I think that was the start of the GA/BC fans losing it. She's now BC and he still doesn't care and worse he barely looks at her again before 4.05. Congrats LL you successfully Single White Femaled your sister but turns out who should you really have been paying attention to?

• Love 4

Wait what? Katie thought season 3 was a Lauriver Olicity love triangle? Did she say that? Ha, desperation girl please.

Im of the theory if the writers could barely find two minutes of screen time when she was Laurel and in name only female lead they ain't going to suddenly ring ten minutes of well written fleshed out developed screen time for her as Black Siren especially since in their first outing with the character they wrote her as a minion used to prop other characters. So I'm kind of chilled about Katie being back on the show. I think most the annoying-ness will come from the bts social media interview side of things but she's planning a wedding presumably to some rich dude so  she's probably going to be preoccupied and we won't hear from her much fingers crossed. 

• Love 6

I don't think she ever saw S3 as a love triangle, especially the later half. If anything, she probably thought the sheer possibility of L/O happening again is a "love triangle". But she isn't that delusional to think that it was a straight up love triangle for Olivers affections. And she never got humiliated by DD.

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

During a S3 interview she said that people were enjoying the Felicity/Oliver/LL love triangle. I think that means she thought one was going one.

Yeah that was one of her classic moments.  Lol.  

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Chaser said:

During a S3 interview she said that people were enjoying the Felicity/Oliver/LL love triangle. I think that means she thought one was going one.

MJ: You know Katie, many fans of the show have been pushing to see the romance between Oliver and Felicity develop. When we chatted a couple of years ago, you said that you believed Laurel was Oliver’s first and hopefully last love.  Do you still feel that way?

KC: Absolutely! I think people go through different things in life, different phases, and timing is everything and right now romantically Laurel is not thinking romantically, I don’t think. She is focused on something else and Oliver and Felicity have a connection but, at the end of the day, I do think that they [Laurel and Oliver] are soulmates. I always will think that even if Oliver is involved with Felicity or not. Needless to say, just because it’s your soulmate, that doesn’t mean you end up with them. Sometimes soulmates just remain best friends. It’s funny because obviously I am on the show and read the scripts, but I’ll also watch the episodes and yesterday (I don’t know if you saw it) but I hashtagged on my Twitter “#Olicity” because everybody loves the Oliver/Felicity/Laurel triangle that is going on.  And with the writing, they [Oliver and Felicity] have good chemistry but I think at some point maybe far later down the line we may explore that… getting back into Laurel and Oliver romantically but it is absolutely not in her wavelength at all right now. I think she has a lot going on and a lot to deal with and she can’t really think like that at the moment.

http://insidepulse.com/2015/02/11/murtz-on-the-scene-exclusive-interview-with-arrows-katie-cassidy-2/

When reading the entire thing, it doesn't seem like she thinks it was going on, at least not in the traditional sense. The wording is definitely all over the place though.

Edited by Primal Slayer
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

When reading the entire thing, it doesn't seem like she thinks it was going on, at least not in the traditional sense. The wording is definitely all over the place though.

She literally says in the part you bolded "everybody loves the Oliver/Felicity/Laurel triangle that is going on". Not sure why we're supposed to ignore what she actually says to figure out what she's really thinking. Unless she is using words not in the traditional sense

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 10
(edited)
5 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Not sure why we're supposed to ignore what she actually says to figure out what she's really thinking. Unless she is using words not in the traditional sense

If you ignore her when she's not making sense and sounds deluded - then maybe she isn't so embarrassing and deluded as some think? 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 3
(edited)
25 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

She literally says in the part you bolded "everybody loves the Oliver/Felicity/Laurel triangle that is going on". Not sure why we're supposed to ignore what she actually says to figure out what she's really thinking. Unless she is using words not in the traditional sense

And a sentence later she says "And with the writing, they [Oliver and Felicity] have good chemistry but I think at some point maybe far later down the line we may explore that… getting back into Laurel and Oliver romantically but it is absolutely not in her wavelength at all right now."

Getting Oliver and Laurel back together romantically is not in Laurels wavelength at all at the moment?  

Reading between the lines happens all the time here.

Edited by Primal Slayer
4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

And a sentence later she says "And with the writing, they [Oliver and Felicity] have good chemistry but I think at some point maybe far later down the line we may explore that… getting back into Laurel and Oliver romantically but it is absolutely not in her wavelength at all right now."

Getting Oliver and Laurel back together romantically is not in Laurels wavelength at all at the moment? 

Laurel can still have feelings for Oliver without actively trying to get together with him. Or maybe she thinks Oliver still has feelings for Laurel. Nothing she says later cancels out her presumption of a love triangle 

4 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Laurel can still have feelings for Oliver without actively trying to get together with him. Or maybe she thinks Oliver still has feelings for Laurel. Nothing she says later cancels out her presumption of a love triangle 

That is true. To me a love triangle is more when they are actively trying to get back together with the other person who is in a relationship or actively pining after another one, neither of which happened.

3 hours ago, pivot said:

You should watch 519 and 520!!!! Olicity galore!

Bunker sex was fanfic acted out!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

If Diggle is GA, is no one going out as Spartan? Will they just ignore that and pretend no one remembers Spartan existed or act like GA is more recognizable and no one will notice if Spartan is MIA for a few episodes?

I think Star City in general knows the Green Arrow but not necessarily the other members of his team.  And Spartan least because until recently he was just a big black dude in a leather jacket. He was also away for a substantial part of last year so it may be that he's not really missed.

6 hours ago, LeighAn said:

Last year Stephen was being a defensive ass and getting in to verbal fights with fans asking questions at his panels and then making bitter Facebook videos defending his defensiveness.

I understand the defensiveness last season. He knew that the people coming to cons mostly support Olicity and they were going to be very upset at the early episodes. As the face of the show, he was going to take the heat.  Not a pleasant position to be in and SA tends to react badly to those situations.

This time around, everyone is excited and happy.  Much better for him.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

That is true. To me a love triangle is more when they are actively trying to get back together with the other person who is in a relationship or actively pining after another one, neither of which happened.

3 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

When we chatted a couple of years ago, you said that you believed Laurel was Oliver’s first and hopefully last love.  Do you still feel that way?

KC: Absolutely! I think people go through different things in life, different phases, and timing is everything

Setting aside whether KC thought Laurel thought she was in a love triangle in season three, it seems clear from what KC said that SHE felt her character was in a love triangle and that KC was actively hoping for Oliver and Laurel to get back together even if it wasn't happening right then.   

So far we haven't heard anything to indicate that KC thinks BS is in a love triangle with Oliver, but I will keep my ears on just in case.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 6

I think I'm suffering from greedy fan syndrome.

I was thrilled over a hug and a finger poke last season.

Now I'm like "Hmm would they give us a sex scene? Cuz they kinda re-setted the relationship to dating again so we kinda need a get together for the first time, second time around, sex scene." 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Now I'm like "Hmm would they give us a sex scene? Cuz they kinda re-setted the relationship to dating again so we kinda need a get together for the first time, second time around, sex scene." 

You sound perfectly reasonable to me!  :D

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

May all your hopes and dreams come true...

...except for Olicitots...

...and Raylicity...

but everything else, ?. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

May all your hopes and dreams come true...

...except for Olicitots...

...and Raylicity...

but everything else, ?. 

Oh what have you got against a nice off camera Olicitot who only appears every now and then to be a cutie pie?

???

Couldn't wish for Raylicity even if I wanted to. That ship has sunk. I may have loved Palmer Island but I'm not delusional. *sniffles at the loss of super smart Raylicitots*?

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Setting aside whether KC thought Laurel thought she was in a love triangle in season three, it seems clear from what KC said that SHE felt her character was in a love triangle and that KC was actively hoping for Oliver and Laurel to get back together even if it wasn't happening right then.   

So far we haven't heard anything to indicate that KC thinks BS is in a love triangle with Oliver, but I will keep my ears on just in case.  

I am really interested to start hearing what BS might be getting up to in S6. Quentin and BC vs BS have been hinted but no definite chatter so far on how it will play out, I guess we will hear something latest at SD.

On 7/8/2017 at 8:48 PM, statsgirl said:

Plus if Oliver is responsible for William then it's because Samantha is either sick or dead.  William is going to resent Felicity even more if Oliver is marrying her right now as a replacement for his mother that he doesn't want.

See, I'd love to see this subverted with the idea that William likes Felicity (who's pretty, really nice and has, like, the best videogame set up in the universe) but resents Oliver and wants him to go away (because Chase made sure to tell him that his mommy was going to die because Oliver murdered Chase's father).

• Love 2

I feel like we need to start a forum betting chart for all the possible outcomes.

*William resents Oliver 

*William resents Felicity 

*William stares blankly while colouring and has no visible reaction to anything. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I feel like we need to start a forum betting chart for all the possible outcomes.

*William resents Oliver 

*William resents Felicity 

*William stares blankly while colouring and has no visible reaction to anything. 

most likely outcome considering his character so far. Kid has not convinced me he could actually act a William resents X" storyline. That would consist of whichever character(s) he doesn't resent hugging him to their chest so he doesn't have to emote and then everyone else acting around that.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Belinea said:

I didn't think we've talked about this.  The wedding seems a go so I'll take that as a truth but that leaves someone dying in the 523 explosions or in season six.  There's a lot of grey area to cover in those two options.

People always die on this show so saying "someone dies in season six" might be just some vague redshirt or it could mean someone we'd care about.  Same thing with "someone" dying in the explosion.  That could just mean Evelyn offscreen or he could mean one of the ten people that were at the disabled plane.  

They've done the kill someone at the end of the season opener episode before so I wouldn't put it past them again but I'm inclined to assume the other truth that DR was talking about has to do with someone not surviving the 523 explosions.  But that again brings me back to wondering if it's anyone beyond either Talia or Evelyn.  

The only one I actually have a bit of real worry for is Nyssa. Her death would hurt but she's not essential to making the show work and KL's Instagram posts around the filming of episode 523 read very much like a goodbye... but she might have been joking around since they ALL got blown up.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the subject?