Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I don't think the Samantha/Felicity talk is going to repeat 416. She's probably going to ask Felicity (and Oliver) to take care of her son if anything happens to her. 

*Nervous laughter*

4 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Also, She really should take the kid and run again because baby daddy has gotten Myson kidnapped twice is less than 18 months he's known about him. 

She also needs to get his IQ checked because he's fallen for two friend of mommy/daddy stranger danger scenarios in just over a year, bless him. 

• Love 5

If I were her, I'd be afraid to get his IQ checked.  It's hereditary, and look at his parents.

Do think I could at least get Samantha saying that she was wrong to keep Oliver from telling Felicity last year?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Do think I could at least get Samantha saying that she was wrong to keep Oliver from telling Felicity last year?

If that happens, I think it would shock me more than anything else that could happen in the finale. Possibly ever on the show. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

She also needs to get his IQ checked because he's fallen for two friend of mommy/daddy stranger danger scenarios in just over a year, bless him. 

Is it his IQ or is it her poor parenting skills. Both situations where her kid was kidnapped she was nowhere to be seen. It's like she could care less that her son might be in danger at all.

Felicity was never mad about the lie as per 4x15, she said she understood. What ultimately led to the break up was Oliver not being able to trust her enough.

The conversation they do have could be about Oliver and him not sending his kid away and finally being able to have him in his life again.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

It's all those crayons he probably ate. Or stuffed up his nose. 

giphy.gif?response_id=5925e448d8865e387b

Any chance either of these things happening?

Felicity calling out Samantha for blackmailing Oliver into keeping William a secret.

Felicity will defend Laurel's honor by calling out Samantha for cheating on Laurel with Oliver. One last honoriffic for Laurel?

I'm 100% sure neither thing will happen but there you go.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, tv echo said:

I wonder if guard duty on Lian Yu is punishment for misbehavin' ARGUS agents...

Maybe? Definitely not the ones who can be blackmailed by teenagers because they'd probably let the prisoners go within an hour of arriving on the island. If it would take that long.

• Love 1

What did Oliver think would happen? Chase would let him take the time to talk to Slade and Boomerang and wait for them to put on their gear, then wait for conversations on the beach between everyone while their gear is still sitting on the plane, not unloaded, and not strike? Maybe Oliver was expecting a map too, with Xs marking where everyone's being held. 

Oliver can be pretty stupid.

7 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

What's the over/under that Samantha and/or everyone else refers to kid as Oliver's son more than his name? 

He's an object, not a real person.  He's important for his place, not for who he is.

15 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Any chance either of these things happening?

Felicity calling out Samantha for blackmailing Oliver into keeping William a secret.

Felicity will defend Laurel's honor by calling out Samantha for cheating on Laurel with Oliver. One last honoriffic for Laurel?

I'd like either of those, even the second, but I doubt we'll get it.  St. Samantha, the Holy Mother of the Spawn, can't be made wrong.

• Love 2
(edited)

Honestly, I would rather her not speak at all than an apology or mea culpa. She can look appropriately shocked and dismayed and then quietly lead Myson offscreen. She's not an actual character, she's MG's mouthpiece. 

Edited by leopardprint
(edited)

The Great Arrow Saint-off...

GhostLaurel: "Oliver and I are soul mates. 'What Would Laurel Do' is now his mantra."
Samantha: "I am the Mother of Oliver's Son. Therefore, I am above reproach, and Oliver will do anything I say."
Susan: "I didn't have to be told that Oliver is the Green Arrow. I discovered that fact on my own, but I didn't publish it."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Velocity23 said:

So Thea gonna step on a mine and Malcolm gonna save her?

DAnUhmmXoAIA2B7.jpg

The hand bit definitely makes me think Malcolm. Although he could also be giving Nyssa a hand going by that preview.

In fact, if Malcolm is dying, I think there could be merit to doing it for Nyssa. He's one of many that has fucked her over, so it could be his redemption, and it wouldn't be hanging over Thea's head that both her biological parents literally died for her.

• Love 1

So I liked 223 overall but wasn't there a lot of unnecessary scenes in it? Like final Slade fight and the Felicity fake out were memorable and shocking but what else really happened? Ooh Nyssa and Sara killed Isabel? 

9 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

So I liked 223 overall but wasn't there a lot of unnecessary scenes in it? Like final Slade fight and the Felicity fake out were memorable and shocking but what else really happened? Ooh Nyssa and Sara killed Isabel? 

The only thing I didn't like of that episode that I remember is Sara giving Laurel the jacket and basically telling her to replace her. I liked the FBs, the ILY, Felicity stabbing Slade, Oliver not killing Slade and that final scene between them with that music I love, the beach scene, Dig and Lyla, Nyssa..

• Love 1

Yeah the season two finale for me will always be overshadowed by the jacket swap, so it's hard for me to have any positive feelings about it. Season one's finale was amazing though. 

(edited)

Did the whole sequence with Laurel in the sewer happen in 222? 

I forgot I liked the clocktower stuff too! Lyla + RPG + Helo!

Ok, forget I said anything. Carry on. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 1

Question: Anything on Arrow? —Alexandra
Ausiello: Talia and Nyssa’s family reunion in tonight’s finale is “pretty al Ghul-ish from the second you see them on screen together,” actress Lexa Doig tells TVLine. And when the dust from the battle settles between the sisters, “There’s a clear winner, for sure. They choreographed a really wicked fight scene. And our stunts double just killed it in terms of selling it. I will say it’s pretty epic, but the whole episode is epic. It’s like one ‘holy s—t!’ moment after another.”

http://tvline.com/2017/05/24/will-and-grace-series-finale-revival-estranged-children-spoilers/

• Love 1

Olicity fans will enjoy probably Amell's most tender moment in the episode, but it passes quickly becuase there are so many characters on hand and so much to do that the episode doesn't stay anywhere for very long.

I'm so glad it's not with Spawn.  Although I wouldn't mind if it were with Moira but I guess s1 Oliver wasn't in that head space.

• Love 1
(edited)

From comicbook.com:

The cliffhanger, too -- we'll say this: it feels earned in a way that few of these season-ending cliffhangers do. It builds throughout the episode and when it pays off, it's satisfying, leaving some very serious questions ahead for Oliver and company.

I'm leaning away from my feared flashforward now because I'm not sure how that would build throughout the episode and feel "earned." 

I wonder if it'll be that Slade has been playing him the whole time and takes the boat, leaving everyone on the island. OR Oliver is revealed as GA, along with his team. IDK. I'm going back and forth. LOL. I'm leaning towards the latter right now though.

Edited by Guest
(edited)

It's possible. They think they've defeated Chase but when they get back to Star City, everyone knows who Oliver really is. It definitely plays into the "ten steps ahead" thing they've been going for.

Edited by Guest
(edited)

Oliver will be forgiven because of his good intentions or love of Mycity!  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Or the deputy mayor will pardon him because they can totally do that.

OMG I do not want to see S6: Trial of the Green Arrow. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 2

I was trying to rewatch the pilot episode and I noticed in the opening, a loop hole around him lying in the voiceover when he says he was on the island for five years.  What he actually says is:  "The name of island they found me on was called Lian Yu.  Mandarin for Purgatory. I've been stranded here for five years."

It only occurred to me now he's saying he's been in Purgatory for five years.  Not necessarily the island.   I'm probably late to the game noticing that but I like my show to make sense and it finally does!

• Love 5
(edited)

Hmmm...they keep lampshading Slade killing Moira so are they doing that only because of how ridiculous it is that he's working with him or is Slade going to do something even worse? 

@BkWurm1

IMG_3092.GIF.702632aa6e0b79243e1c5e8224561222.GIF

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 1

I just hope that if Chase didn't recruit/try to recruit Slade and Boomerang before Oliver even arrived on Lian Yu that there's an explanation for that. Because why wouldn't he try to get the two villains already on the island to work for him? 

As cliffhangers go, I'd prefer the scenario of all of them being outed over all of them being separated, if only because every finale had the main characters separated in one way or another.

4 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

As cliffhangers go, I'd prefer the scenario of all of them being outed over all of them being separated, if only because every finale had the main characters separated in one way or another.

I agree. Whatever happens, I hope there's not a separation, especially for OTA. I know it's probably Felicity's turn to leave for hiatus, but...nope, not interested. 

• Love 1

How are they going to start s6?

Will it be like Flash S2 where they just continue on from the cliffhanger from S1?

Or is Oliver going to raise Crayola for 5 months while everyone on the island wanders around for 5 months?

I think they'll start S6 in present time with everyone alive and (hopefully) well, and just flashback to how they all got off the island. Maybe they'll hold back a character or two until the very end of the ep so you're not QUITE sure if they made it or not. 

Hopefully William is off with his awful mother in offscreensville. I'd like to think the show isn't dumb enough to bring him on full time, but alas. I know it is (but hope it is not).

• Love 7