Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Am I imagining things or didn't the EPs say that Flashpoint would still be relevant or something in the latter half of the season? Or did they solve that earlier with Diggle finding out about Baby Sara/Baby John? 

This is not me saying that the 5x20 spoiler is FP related, I just remembered that a) Flashpoint happened and b) that the EPs said that ...Felicity(??) would something about Flashpoint throughout the season. 

• Love 1
(edited)

IIRC Stephen said that it comes into play a little at the end in a FB Q&A. I thought he also said it came into play in the middle too-I guess maybe that was initially supposed to be a Laurel thing. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

Am I imagining things or didn't the EPs say that Flashpoint would still be relevant or something in the latter half of the season? Or did they solve that earlier with Diggle finding out about Baby Sara/Baby John? 

This is not me saying that the 5x20 spoiler is FP related, I just remembered that a) Flashpoint happened and b) that the EPs said that ...Felicity(??) would something about Flashpoint throughout the season. 

I thought the same thing but then it seemed like the only thing Felicity carried was the knowledge that Connor used to be Sara and that was wrapped up in 5.08.  So I don't know anymore.

• Love 1

Yes, Felicity carried the knowledge of Flashpoint for all of 6 episodes till all was revealed in the cross-over.

Someone (EP?  SA?) said that there would be something Flashpoint related at the end of the season but unless it's Baby Sara being returned or an explanation for Oliver's zombie state, I don't want it.  Flashpoint has hurt Arrow enough.

• Love 7

Either way though, Flashpoint already happened. If it affected Olicity, we would see it in the flashbacks. KP and CP are freaking out about a present day scene (most likely). Soo....OlicityisRising.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Either way though, Flashpoint already happened. If it affected Olicity, we would see it in the flashbacks. KP and CP are freaking out about a present day scene (most likely). Soo....OlicityisRising.

Oh I'm not implying that FP has anything to do with Olicity. Just that I remembered that they mentioned that FP would still be around/Felicity would have knowledge of it/something in the latter half of the season. I was just curious of the Baby Diggle thing was the end of it, or if there was still more to come about Flashpoint. 

6 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

Oh I'm not implying that FP has anything to do with Olicity. Just that I remembered that they mentioned that FP would still be around/Felicity would have knowledge of it/something in the latter half of the season. I was just curious of the Baby Diggle thing was the end of it, or if there was still more to come about Flashpoint. 

Wendy said Felicity would "carry" something, and the only thing was the knowledge of Baby Sara turning into Baby JJ.

Steve said there would be a little Flashpoint in the middle of the season, and then a little at the end of the season. There wasn't anything in the middle of the season, so either they ditched it altogether, or there is still something coming at the end of the season. But I would assume it would be something as irrelevant to the storyline as changing the gender of a toddler.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

Wendy said Felicity would "carry" something, and the only thing was the knowledge of Baby Sara turning into Baby JJ.

Steve said there would be a little Flashpoint in the middle of the season, and then a little at the end of the season. There wasn't anything in the middle of the season, so either they ditched it altogether, or there is still something coming at the end of the season. But I would assume it would be something as irrelevant to the storyline as changing the gender of a toddler.

If the show runners were smart, they'd let Barry mess around with the Flashpoint again and this time Diggle comes away with twins.  MG gets a fruitbasket from the fans.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BunsenBurner said:

Maybe in the adult conversation Felicity brings up William and Oliver says William? Who's William?

She says William and he says, "You mean Susan Williams?"

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

This is the gift that keeps on giving

I enjoy that he has calculated the exact percentage of Olicity fans.

3 minutes ago, BunsenBurner said:

Maybe in the adult conversation Felicity brings up William and Oliver says William? Who's William?

Don't get my hopes up!! I would gladly accept WD as a regular if it rids the universe of Spawn. 

• Love 4
(edited)

But how would Felicity know? It would have to be Barry asking.

But also, erasing the demon spawn means Oliver and Felicity never broke up, so it's likely not an option. Baby Sara/JJ changed nothing. That stupid kid unravels all sorts of threads, like the pest he is.

Edited by dtissagirl

Maybe Flashpoint erased the DNA test. It's going to be revealed that Chase is Oliver's half-brother so some resemblance in a kid is possible. It turns out William is actually Chase's kid. Chase realizes Oliver saved his son, so he decides to stop terrorizing him and Oliver spends the rest of the season apologizing for all his stupidity. 

Now, seriously, I think anything Flashpoint-related will be very minor. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Maybe Flashpoint erased the DNA test. It's going to be revealed that Chase is Oliver's half-brother so some resemblance in a kid is possible. It turns out William is actually Chase's kid. Chase realizes Oliver saved his son, so he decides to stop terrorizing him and Oliver spends the rest of the season apologizing for all his stupidity. 

Now, seriously, I think anything Flashpoint-related will be very minor. 

Actually Barry erased the DNA test already, he just confirmed what it had said so Oliver didn't do one.  

• Love 1

Hi Team Arrow

I get that everyone is all riled up about the latest sexy spoilers, but please don't call other fans insulting names or (relevant to a few boards ago) tell other fans what they are and aren't allowed to like.   

And if you feel someone has crossed the line, report them rather than responding to the offending post.  

Your loving mod,

MMCS

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

Maybe the mid-season effect was Diggle finding out he used to have a daughter, and the end of the season is Lyla finding out she used to have a daughter.  Whereupon Lyla makes Barry some cement shoes and ends this Flashpoint nonsense once and for all.

I had my cracktastic "Billy is William traveling back from the future out to exact revenge on his father" theory about Prometheus, which was shot to hell by Billy's death.  I keep thinking of other connections to the first season.  Merlyn's supposed to show up shortly.  Could Chase be related to him?

• Love 5

My vote would  be that the midseason flashpoint effect was probably Dig finding out about his daughter.   Either that, or its on the cutting room floor.  It would be interesting to see if its Lyla finding out about baby Sara in 18 that is the FP at the end of  the season.....or its something all together, like a character we thought was dead but is not, or that BMD never went on the run, or some other crackpot thing.

• Love 1

I don't think Flashpoint has never been mentioned in an Arrow episode. Felicity finds out about it in Flash 3.02, and Diggle finds out in Flash 3.08. I'd like to think this is on purpose, as in the Arrow writers balked at having to deal it, so they limited it to crossover episodes.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Belinea said:

So are they being kept somewhere underground so that they have all the time to talk to each other and solve their issues?

I keep asking for a bottle episode.  This works for me. :D

• Love 1

I just took a closer look at the photo of AA and JM. Do they have the exact same outfit on? Juliana also has on overcoat but it looks like the same blouse-suit jacket combo as Audrey's underneath.

Does one of the characters act as a decoy for the other?

8 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

IIRC Stephen said that it comes into play a little at the end in a FB Q&A. I thought he also said it came into play in the middle too-I guess maybe that was initially supposed to be a Laurel thing. 

When I look at both SA and WMs comments I believe they originally planned for Black Siren's story to be Flashpoint related. Maybe with Flashpoint she was never captured or maybe she was going to use Flashpoint as an excuse for why LL was alive?  Or maybe the Flashpoint plan played into The Flash episode that never happened? 

Now, that doesn't explain how Flashpoint plays into the end of the season? That in have no idea about. 

• Love 1

As suspected, the paps don't know if the 520 scene they're dumping on is FB or present day because the call sheet doesn't always say. I don't think these guys have any context at all, just that we're getting some (maybe sexy?) Olicity goodness.

Basically there's a chance it's a flashback but KP doesn't think so. Okay, I'll take that. Either way, it's a good thing for Olicity.

3 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

I'm just wondering when they'll figure out their being trolled.

Do you mean the Olicity fan with CG?

I don't think KP is being trolled. 

17 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

They might have additional info they aren't sharing yet. 

It's possible. If it's just the call sheets there's usually not a lot of scene descriptions on them. Like this one just says things like "Moira tries to mother Thea." If they're just working off one of these they might have just seen a description about Oliver & Felicity reconnecting in a closed set, and got upset. I'm still super hopeful and sure we're going to get Olicity goodness (the sexy stuff might be a flashback though), but I also think these paps like to make it seem like they know more than they do. We need the Reddit guy! 

Arrow-Call-Sheet-1.jpg

10 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Ahh. Well it's fair game. 

I would wonder how many days are they gonna film flashbacks? 

I was thinking about that too. IIRC they normally film the flashbacks in one day, but is this episode different because not all are in Russia. Are we getting Russia flashbacks too or just Olicity ones? Idk.