Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Maybe I'm just reading things wrong but I get this weird vibe that even people who have watched 5.1 were shocked at Felicity kissing some random guy in the trailer.

And, imo, the best thing that is coming from this random kissing is I've had less Olicity on my twitter timeline. Which in general I don't mind or I wouldn't follow these people. The difference that I like is that it feels like a large pull to get Felicity more her own character outside of her boyfriends. 

• Love 1

How long is the filming for the crossover supposed to last? 

I wonder if it means something that SA didn't tag the Supergirl pic and the group shot 100th. Maybe those aren't for the Arrow portion.

I don't know if they were shocked at the sight of Felicity kissing this guy or if they were playing to their audience. Could be both. Probably actually. They've been so hush hush about the BF, I don't think they would spoil it.

How long is the filming for the crossover supposed to last? 

It's actually pretty long.  Looks like it goes from 9/23-10/7 which would be 11 days.  501-507 had 8 days of principal filming per episode.

Edited by Morrigan2575
4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Is that just for Arrow or the whole crossover?

That's 508 filming schedule, each show/episode has their own filming dates.

LoT 207 films from 9/27-10/12 with 10/10 being a Holiday.  That's 11 days for LoT as well. I have no idea what Flash and Supergirl's dates are because no one releases their script covers but, I'd assume 11 days each as well. I also don't know when they'll film their crossover episodes. I think Supergirl is a full episode behind filming wise so Supergirl 208 might not film until after Arrow 508 ends.

• Love 1

Doing Crisis of Infinite Earths would be very ambitious of them. Lyla had a big part in Infinite Earths, she was tasked with bringing everyone of different world and time periods together (then she gets possessed by a demon). I doubt she'd be given that role in here. It'll probably be Supergirl that does it hence why they said that Supergirl's storyline stretches across all the shows. Although they'd only have Supergirl from a different Earth and Vixen from a different time (if she's in it), everyone else would be from Earth 1`. 

Although it looks like they are doing Alien invasion instead. Which is much more at their level. 

Edited by Sakura12

So the 100th Arrow episode (but not really cuz crossover) will focus on Arrow and back to basics but alien invasion. Have any of TIIC said it will be a "love letter to fans?" Trying to win my bingo card of meaningless phrases. Will it be epic or a game changer?

I'm resigned but bummed that Arrow ep 100 won't be about Arrow. But 101 will be! Maybe. We'll see. 

• Love 5

I do believe someone (MG?) used the "love letter to fans" for ep 100, maybe within the last week or so?  I remember rolling my eyes at the memory of the last "love letter" they sent us, aka "Sara".  Ugh. 

My only wish is that the episode makes some kind of sense as a standalone.  I'm not holding my breath, but a girl can dream.

• Love 1

I think the Arrow ep will take place in a different reality where they can bring back characters from the first 2 seasons. Arrow will get part of their own episode that will have something to do with the Alien invasion. Maybe the aliens take Oliver and Thea and put them in a different timeline or something? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

I think the Arrow ep will take place in a different reality where they can bring back characters from the first 2 seasons. Arrow will get part of their own episode that will have something to do with the Alien invasion. Maybe the aliens take Oliver and Thea and put them in a different timeline or something? 

Maybe they're captured and put in a holding facility that's a dream world ala The Matrix or that S10 episode of Smallville? 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, tarotx said:

And here's the official Youtube link, though it's unlisted.

Wait when I first watched this link it was the whole thing. And it was removed from the spoiler tv link as well :( The only place I can watch the whole thing now is on the App.

3 hours ago, Lily-n11 said:

I just saw this on my twitter TL

I would approve of Aliens on Arrow if it means the non-superpowered superheros get to save the day (and all of those overconfident superpowered superheros).

Don't dangle the dream. I'd love that, straight out love it.

My day just got infinitely better!

First the awesome fight club that has the non fighters too and is so much better than the previous one (also no Laurel, so Major plus) sadly no Thea- but I can live with it cause we got Sara in it!!

And now freakin MOIRA!! They must be bringing Tommy too? right? Now if we can delete Laurel from the crossover i'd be a happy viewer!

• Love 5

Yeah, so I've had very little to get excited about this season, which is why I've been mostly absent from the threads. I was planning to watch, of course, but I just had nothing in any spoilers that could get me to really be excited for season 5. I mean, Bratva's the only thing.

And then the confirmation that Moira would be part of the 100th episode happened. And now I'm here to say HELLO. I wasn't sure if it would actually happen, even with Robert being part of the episode, but I'm glad it is. I have a feeling it could just be a scene or two, but it would be so surprising if she got a bit more than that. 

I think there's a high chance for at least a cameo from Colin Donnell. I mean, if they can get Susanna Thompson back for the 100th, they can certainly steal Colin away from Chicago Med for a couple of days to participate. 

But yeah, that's all I'm looking forward to right now. 

• Love 7