Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Felicity's favorite part is when Laurel lands the punch. Prop duty.

So thinking about SA's comments about the changing of suits...I think he'll be running for mayor.

If ever a city desperately needed a new mayor......

Although I think I'd prefer Ray Palmer in the role.

So based on what MG said on tumblr the episode where Felicity is in the middle of Oliver and Ray for whatever reason is 317. 

Maybe it happens at Diggle and Lyla's wedding.  Or Ray says something maladroit about the Arrow and Oliver, already upset that he's Felicity's +1, takes it personally.  Not really looking to that though. Anyone with a better scenario?

She did? It looked she whiffed and fell to the ground! Ugh now that line sucks! Fuck MG with the Laurel Propping. We never see them celebrate a punch from Dig or Oliver

If we're watching the same promo, yeah. It looked like she'd whiff it because she ran at him with her fist in the air, but the guy fell. And then she made a sarcastic comment to Oliver about her form. 

I don't know, I only see things like that as 'propping' when it doesn't feel in character and Felicity has been known to get joy out of female vigilantes giving men what they deserve. Remember how she was in early s2 when they were searching for the mysterious woman in black attacking male rapists, before they actually knew it was Sara? She was pretty excited and complementary about her.

• Love 8

I don't know, I only see things like that as 'propping' when it doesn't feel in character and Felicity has been known to get joy out of female vigilantes giving men what they deserve. Remember how she was in early s2 when they were searching for the mysterious woman in black attacking male rapists, before they actually knew it was Sara? She was pretty excited and complementary about her.

You got a point! It's just that Laurel has really done nothing to deserve taking over from her sister that it sucks to hear Felicity praising/propping Her. See this is why I wish Felicity knew how to defend herself a little more lol

Felicity's favorite part is when Laurel lands the punch. Prop duty.

If ever a city desperately needed a new mayor......

Although I think I'd prefer Ray Palmer in the role.

Maybe it happens at Diggle and Lyla's wedding.  Or Ray says something maladroit about the Arrow and Oliver, already upset that he's Felicity's +1, takes it personally.  Not really looking to that though. Anyone with a better scenario?

I could take Palmer as Mayor but WITHOUT Felicity by his side lol. Now you know Ray and Oliver will probably get into it at the Dyla Wedding! MG couldn't pass that up. I wouldn't be surprised if we get Oliver and Felicity eye fucking and Ray catches it and gets pissy lol

People speculate far too much and get angry and do harm to their own blood vessels.

The problem with speculation is that most viewers - at least on this forum - are sane intelligent people who speculate a story that is somewhat logical. The reality is that most story lines have been a lot less logical this season - the most convoluted was making Thea a murderer who have been drugged to commit the act by her own dad. No normal person can come up with this story line and not think that everyone out there would consider him/her a total moron.

EPs also have no idea how to market the show. 3x10 -- 3x12 was NOT a BC trilogy like they marketed it. People wrote thousands of words on this forum alone speculating about this trilogy and how will it unveil, what we got was one Laurel heavy episode and some really shoddy story telling about Oliver getting well with magic snow and mystical eastern medicine of Tatsu, a totally forgettable villain in Brick and a really pathetic attempt at redeeming Malcolm Merlyn who is an evil lying liar who lies a lot and should die by the end of the season.

With the title like Canaries, everyone would think that it would be Laurel centric episode but I am kinda sure that the biggest story next week would be Oliver getting message from Maseo that Ra'as is coming after them all and he would tell Thea about his Green Arrow identity. Another story next week would be the progress in the Atom suit now that Felicity has helped Ray in making that quantum processor. The vertigo induced hallucination and canaries would be a small part of the episode and people have spent so much breath on that.

Similarly, the ATOM and Arrow tension with Felicity in the middle would also be something minor and nothing major will come out of it. Felicity's loyalty to the cause has been steadfast. Even when Oliver broke up with her after half a date, she came back, he died and she came back and even after the whole Merlyn fiasco, she will be back in the liar, there is no way that any tension between these two guys with Felicity in the middle would last for more than a quarter of an episode and would get resolved soon. Felicity is a problem solver, with her in the middle, things are bound to get resolved - sooner rather than later.

I have decided that if I want to watch this show - which I do because I like OG Team Arrow a lot - I am not going to speculate anything. Its not like there is a bunch of logical coherent brains sitting in the writers' room making a lot of sense. Just take things as they are, if they are good, enjoy them, if they are bad, criticize them and if they are ridiculous, just laugh at them.

Edited by TanyaKay
  • Love 11

People speculate far too much and get angry and do harm to their own blood vessels.

The problem with speculation is that most viewers - at least on this forum - are sane intelligent people who speculate a story that is somewhat logical. The reality is that most story lines have been a lot less logical this season - the most convoluted was making Thea a murderer who have been drugged to commit the act by her own dad. No normal person can come up with this story line and not think that everyone out there would consider him/her a total moron.

EPs also have no idea how to market the show. 3x10 -- 3x12 was NOT a BC trilogy like they marketed it. People wrote thousands of words on this forum alone speculating about this trilogy and how will it unveil, what we got was one Laurel heavy episode and some really shoddy story telling about Oliver getting well with magic snow and mystical eastern medicine of Tatsu, a totally forgettable villain in Brick and a really pathetic attempt at redeeming Malcolm Merlyn who is an evil lying liar who lies a lot and should die by the end of the season.

With the title like Canaries, everyone would think that it would be Laurel centric episode but I am kinda sure that the biggest story next week would be Oliver getting message from Maseo that Ra'as is coming after them all and he would tell Thea about his Green Arrow identity. Another story next week would be the progress in the Atom suit now that Felicity has helped Ray in making that quantum processor. The vertigo induced hallucination and canaries would be a small part of the episode and people have spent so much breath on that.

Similarly, the ATOM and Arrow tension with Felicity in the middle would also be something minor and nothing major will come out of it. Felicity's loyalty to the cause has been steadfast. Even when Oliver broke up with her after half a date, she came back, he died and she came back and even after the whole Merlyn fiasco, she will be back in the liar, there is no way that any tension between these two guys with Felicity in the middle would last for more than a quarter of an episode and would get resolved soon. Felicity is a problem solver, with her in the middle, things are bound to get resolved - sooner rather than later.

I have decided that if I want to watch this show - which I do because I like OG Team Arrow a lot - I am not going to speculate anything. Its not like there is a bunch of logical coherent brains sitting in the writer's room making a lot of sense. Just take things as they are, if they are good, enjoy them, if they are bad, criticize them and if they are ridiculous, just laugh at them.

Very well said.

• Love 2

Apparently the new theory out there is that the Lazarus Pit is going to be used on Felicity? It seems a bit out there. Then again, Felicity will be in a hospital in episode 18... I mean, Stephen did say it was going to be a game changer, so what better game changer is there than Felicity kind of sort of almost dying? IDK I still think we're just going to see Ra's using it... But still, I thought this was interesting.

Edited by wonderwall

Apparently the new theory out there is that the Lazarus Pit is going to be used on Felicity? It seems a bit out there. Then again, Felicity will be in a hospital in episode 18... I mean, Stephen did say it was going to be a game changer, so what better game changer is there than Felicity kind of sort of almost dying? IDK I still think we're just going to see Ra's using it... But still, I thought this was interesting.

... Hmmmm.... If true, I wonder what side effects she would have?
(edited)

Episode 18 ( where Felicity is in the hospital after the events in Central City ) is a game changer. Lots of stuff happens.

I just asked someone that was at the con and she said SA didn't say anything about Felicity being in the hospital. He said 318 was a game changer but I think the rest is spec.

ETA: I'm told MG confirmed FS is in the hospital in 318 but I couldn't find it in the spoiler thread with the other stuff from MG...so now I'm confused.

ETAA: Someone found it for me, MG says Felicity is in the hospital because of an injury but specifies he didn't say whose injury. So Felicity could be injured or Donna or hell, even Ray.

Edited by Morrigan2575

Oh hell nawwww. If they use the Lazarus Pits on Felicity and she comes back crazy or a villain.....that's gonna be all kinds of fucked up. Or maybe Ray wants to use the Lazarus Pit but Oliver doesn't let him and that's the rift.  I mean surely Oliver wouldn't actually go that far to save Felicity if he knows what can happen. 

Maybe Laurel will dig up Sara and put her int he Lazarus Pit. 

Hard pass on the Lazarus Pit being used on Felicity. Or on anyone other than Ra's, really. Showing mystical bath water bringing people back from the dead is just a big ol'e deus ex machina that will cause more problems down the line. And Arrow really doesn't need to have to deal with more convoluted messes.

What else do we know about 318 apart from Mama Smoak having scenes with Felicity in a hospital? I can't remember.

We don't really know much about 3x18 apart from all the Felicity teases (Donna Smoak's scenes will be in the present time and with Felicity in a hospital; Donna, apparently, won't be interacting with Thea and other characters; there will be a little more information about Felicity's Dad; Felicity is at the hospital because of an injury but we don't know whose; something about Oliver/Felicity and "5 seconds"). The other teases that are, possibly, not about Felicity or are just Felicity-adjacent are that the term "hospital sex" is used, something happens that "literally blows up the show," this episode is a "game changer," and there might be an Arrow vs. Arrow (look-alike) fight that is not related to Vertigo.

Why do I remember so many things about this damn show? It's like my brain automatically programs and categorizes info for reference later on. Stop it, brain! There's a lot of other more useful things you could use the memory space for.

Edited by SleepDeprived
  • Love 6

Oh hell nawwww. If they use the Lazarus Pits on Felicity and she comes back crazy or a villain.....that's gonna be all kinds of fucked up. Or maybe Ray wants to use the Lazarus Pit but Oliver doesn't let him and that's the rift.  I mean surely Oliver wouldn't actually go that far to save Felicity if he knows what can happen. 

Maybe Laurel will dig up Sara and put her int he Lazarus Pit.

About Oliver putting Felicity in the pit I don't know he loves her deeply would he risk it? He would more than likely think about it cause the effects wouldn't necessarily be permanent BUT if Felicity knows about the LP I could see her saying no way in Hell she'd rather die than be insane and Evil

I think Oliver might do it in out of desperation but it's not likely. But I think maybe Ray is more likely because he is the scientist and might want to see what happens, you know?

If Ray did it I could see Oliver beating his ass cause of what the LP can do. Oliver loves her but he would hate to see Felicity insane and Evil or even the risk of her being that

I think if anyone who's not Ra's has a shot at being Lazarus Pitted, it's Thea. 

I just can't see Felicity being on the brink-of-death to the point of having to be revived through supernatural means in an episode where the phrase "hospital sex" is used, although with this show you never know.

• Love 8

According to the report of SA's talk (right or not), the explosion will be in Central City. That would mean either Ray or Felicity being hurt.

I really can't see them doing a Lazarus Pit on Felicity, she's not superhero material enough.  If they didn't use it for Oliver, they won't use it for Felicity.

The game changer may be the Arrow and the Atom agreeing to work together. Or maybe the explosion was caused by Malcolm and he turns into the Big Bad again.

I would be so disappointed if Malcolm is not going to be the big bad this season. I want him dead at the end of this season and Zombie Tommy resurrection in the finale so that he can come back in season 4.

• Love 2

According to the report of SA's talk (right or not), the explosion will be in Central City. That would mean either Ray or Felicity being hurt.

Assuming it's Felicity who's injured (I can't keep track of what's spec and what's an actual spoiler anymore,) I wonder if Mama Smoak is visiting her in Central City and that's why there's no other interactions. I would hope if she is injured Barry wouldn't super speed her to Starling but would find the nearest available hospital. 

I can see Atom and Arrow working together being a game changer, I suppose. If Atom changes his mind about the Arrow and realizes he's an ally, that's one step closer to the budget Justice League this show's trying to become. I think I might be a bit intrigued by what's coming up - color me shocked.

I really can't see them doing a Lazarus Pit on Felicity, she's not superhero material enough.  If they didn't use it for Oliver, they won't use it for Felicity.

The game changer may be the Arrow and the Atom agreeing to work together. Or maybe the explosion was caused by Malcolm and he turns into the Big Bad again.

I bet the game changer is likely Atom and Arrow working together especially if Felicity gets hurt. I can't see Felicity choosing between them when it comes to which one to work for she'd tell both to stop bitching and work together lol

I really hope if Felicity gets hurt it's not in Central city but since MG is trying to force Raylicity I can see the horror of Felicity being hurt and a lot of her scenes on Arrow being only with Donna and creepy eyes

• Love 1

Assuming it's Felicity who's injured (I can't keep track of what's spec and what's an actual spoiler anymore,) I wonder if Mama Smoak is visiting her in Central City and that's why there's no other interactions.

MG wrote on Tumblr that Mama Smoak is in Starling City.

Maybe Ray takes his suit over to Central City and something on it malfunctions, blows up, and nearly kills Felicity.  Then it would become a really easy choice, wouldn't it?  Hmm, Oliver or the guy who nearly killed me?  Not that I actually want it to happen that way or anything.  As others have suggested, I would prefer some accident that has nothing to do with crime-fighting and has everything to do with Felicity being in the wrong place at the wrong time (gas explosion at Jitters or something stupid like that.  Goodbye, Iris!).  

That's too easy a choice.  If it's something to do with the villain of the week and Felicity gets hurt like that, Oliver has grounds for being angry at Ray.

As much as I'd like it to be something completely not-vigilante related, I doubt they'll miss the opportunity to make it about Arrow vs Atom.

I really hate that Felicity gets hurt over on The Flash. More things are happening to her over there than on Arrow. It's so unfair. What if you don't watch The Flash? In 317 she'll be fine and then in 318 she's (presumably) injured in hospital and we don't even get to see it? Not impressed at all.

I really hate that Felicity gets hurt over on The Flash. More things are happening to her over there than on Arrow. It's so unfair. What if you don't watch The Flash? In 317 she'll be fine and then in 318 she's (presumably) injured in hospital and we don't even get to see it? Not impressed at all.

We don't know that she does-i think that was just spec from someone at the con.

We don't know that she does-i think that was just spec from someone at the con.

Well, I know we don't know for certain. But I'm pretty sure I read things before the con which said that Ray and the Star labs team rush to help Felicity…? I just think it's a bit of a coincidence that she ends up in trouble in the episode of The Flash which airs only the day before the episode of Arrow where she likely ends up in hospital. 

I get the irritation, I mean, if you want Felicity's best episodes this season, you have to include her ones on Flash and lets say someone was planning to buy Arrow season 3, they are kind of also being forced to buy Flash season one if they want the complete collection.  But if my alternative is not getting these great Felicity moments or character development, I won't complain and since I'm already watching The Flash, it's just bonus time for me and my DVR.  They producers to my way of thinking rigged the system in Arrow's favor.  Three episodes with an Arrowy focus?  That's found money.  That's like a 25 episode season. 

So far I have no complaints about how Felicity has faired on the crossovers.  I know she's been stuck with a clunker of a line, but we all sometimes say things we don't really mean so I can ignore it and keep hoping for the best for the rest of the episode. 

Last I heard  AK was just commenting on an unexpected time jump they had to account for since there was another week off they weren't planning originally for.  I'm not sure what number the Flash episode is, but I'm pretty sure it's before the events of 3.18

Edited by BkWurm1

Wouldn't it be surprising if Felicity was indeed in danger on Flash, but got off unhurt - then in the first seconds of the Arrow episode she just steps out of the curb and gets hit by a speeding cyclist.

• Love 1

The idea that they have to hurt or nearly kill characters (or actually kill them) to spur any sort of emotional progression is really cheap. This show seems to use most of the worst clichés of fanfiction writing, and it seems like they usually execute them worse than the average fanfic writer (note: I'm not criticising fanfic, or saying there aren't talented writers out there, just saying that there are many writers of it that are very bad).

Felicity has to be hospitalised to give Oliver some sort of epiphany and to start a cockfight between him and 50 Shades? Sigh.

Edited by Danny Franks
  • Love 5

I agree. The premise that something drastic-normally death or in this case near death- has to happen before Oliver does things is off putting. Poor characters. And I am soooo not here for Ray dizzy and Oliver fighting concerning Felicity. I still can't help but feel Ray should shove his genius ideas when it comes to vigilante-ing.

• Love 2

Last I heard  AK was just commenting on an unexpected time jump they had to account for since there was another week off they weren't planning originally for.  I'm not sure what number the Flash episode is, but I'm pretty sure it's before the events of 3.18

I'm pretty sure the crossover is Flash 1x18. When AK made that comment I assumed he meant that the Flash had an unplanned week off and so they were adjusting the script, but it could be that Arrow is off instead. I don't know, schedules confuse me anyway, so I should probably stop talking about it (and trying to make any sense of it) lol

I don't think they are gonna use the Lazarus Pit on Felicity. I think they are gonna save that for villains like Ras or MM. But I will say that Thea is an interesting speculation... They are training WH to be some type of warrior, so I guess it all depends on which way they take her character good or evil. I would hate to see Oliver lose his sister to the dark side, but it might be a way to extend the story. From spoiler, speculations and stuff said on the show it seems that Thea may be heading towards becoming "Speedy" or at least their version of Speedy from the comics. But to just give Oliver another sidekick might be too much right now, the cave & the plot seems pretty filled. Also their villains seem to be pretty weak, so really how many people do they need to fighting crime in starling? Plus, I think it is too early in the series to pull Oliver off the streets & just make him the mayor. So having Thea take a dip in the LP, may be a way to up the angst for both her & oliver, should she come back slightly off. S4 could then be used to get her back from the evil to the good. Also, I do not believe that Oliver would ever put any loved one in the LP, I think he knows the risks and would not want that for his loved one - not after what happened to Slade with the mirakuru. But, I could see MM being so desperate the he does decide to put her in the LP. It would be interesting to see what the fall out from that choice would be... It might be an interesting choice for the writers to make. Didnt MG say the show would make a dramatic turn, a big game changer? Taking the show's symbol of innocence, almost killing her and then bringing her back as evil is pretty dramatic turn. Best part would be, they could build a lot of story on it.

• Love 1

Wouldn't it be surprising if Felicity was indeed in danger on Flash, but got off unhurt - then in the first seconds of the Arrow episode she just steps out of the curb and gets hit by a speeding cyclist.

I was just thinking that's probably what's happening

Either way I love having double the time to see EBR in action. The best actress on the show.

She's definitely the best actress on the show with Willa very close behind

Well, if Thea becomes Speedy, they may just decide to fridge Roy.

I like Roy, but as you said, it's getting crowded in the cave and the plot cannot take much more either.

Other reasons to fridge Roy:

- no more confusing with 'Ray'

- he reached his comic book destiny (albeit with both hands)

- he had a lot of focus recently, and fleshing out usually comes before fridging

- it will prove the writers can fridge a man for woman's "development",

(But don't get me wrong, I don't want them to kill Roy)

• Love 1

Well, if Thea becomes Speedy, they may just decide to fridge Roy.

I like Roy, but as you said, it's getting crowded in the cave and the plot cannot take much more either.

Other reasons to fridge Roy:

- no more confusing with 'Ray'

- he reached his comic book destiny (albeit with both hands)

- he had a lot of focus recently, and fleshing out usually comes before fridging

- it will prove the writers can fridge a man for woman's "development",

(But don't get me wrong, I don't want them to kill Roy)

They could kill off Roy but I would hate for one of the reasons to be to avoid confusion with Ray. I don't want Ray on past this season. It would be a change to fridge a man for a woman's development though

I don't want anyone else to die this season. I've had enough of death, it permeates everything and I find it difficult to believe Oliver would ever grow with so many loved ones dying around him. He'd either up and leave Starling because he feels useless or completely choose Arrow and push himself until hr dies. A man of extremes.

• Love 6

Remember that old spoiler - something about how some characters would fulfill their comic book destiny and some wouldn't?  So now that we're halfway through the season, who do you think won't fulfill their comic book destiny?

I don't want anyone else to die this season. I've had enough of death, it permeates everything and I find it difficult to believe Oliver would ever grow with so many loved ones dying around him. He'd either up and leave Starling because he feels useless or completely choose Arrow and push himself until hr dies. A man of extremes.

I don't want anyone that Oliver loves like Thea Felicity and Diggle dying. If it's Malcolm though I am all for it! Love JB but it's time for him to go

• Love 1

I think SA said in his Arrow Aftershow interview that Thea would not be going to the dark side.  They have already had her kill unknowingly so why kill her to LP her to make her nuts for a while? 

It hasn't been confirmed that Felicity is hurt in any show.  It seems logical but it hasn't been confirmed.  The recap in the spoilers thread was done by someone not at the con from the tweets coming from the con.  I took the bit about Felicity being hurt in CC as the bloggers opinion since it was in parenthesis.  I also saw the original tweets and didn't see anything of the sort.  I don't recall SA mentioning 3.18 specifically in his panel. 

What has been confirmed is that ATOM has a problem with ARROW and Felicity is in the middle in 3x17.  (SA mentioned this in his panel and MG provided the episode).  Could be that it's just her stuck in the middle trying to figure out how to work with both - internal conflict  Perhaps it leads to  ATOM and ARROW discovering their alter egos. Perhaps ATOM decides to go after ARROW, she intervenes physically somehow and is hurt in the process?     

Remember that old spoiler - something about how some characters would fulfill their comic book destiny and some wouldn't? So now that we're halfway through the season, who do you think won't fulfill their comic book destiny?

I wish Laurel wouldn't fulfill it and I fear Thea won't which kind of sucks cause I'd rather she be Speedy than a Villian

I think SA said in his Arrow Aftershow interview that Thea would not be going to the dark side. They have already had her kill unknowingly so why kill her to LP her to make her nuts for a while?

It hasn't been confirmed that Felicity is hurt in any show. It seems logical but it hasn't been confirmed. The recap in the spoilers thread was done by someone not at the con from the tweets coming from the con. I took the bit about Felicity being hurt in CC as the bloggers opinion since it was in parenthesis. I also saw the original tweets and didn't see anything of the sort. I don't recall SA mentioning 3.18 specifically in his panel.

What has been confirmed is that ATOM has a problem with ARROW and Felicity is in the middle in 3x17. (SA mentioned this in his panel and MG provided the episode). Could be that it's just her stuck in the middle trying to figure out how to work with both - internal conflict Perhaps it leads to ATOM and ARROW discovering their alter egos. Perhaps ATOM decides to go after ARROW, she intervenes physically somehow and is hurt in the process?

Ooh if Felicity gets hurt accidentally by Ray Oliver is gonna kick his ass

Edited by jay741982

Remember that old spoiler - something about how some characters would fulfill their comic book destiny and some wouldn't?  So now that we're halfway through the season, who do you think won't fulfill their comic book destiny?

Sara as Canary.  The other might be Thea (Speedy).  She could still play a support role as Verdant's owner and Oliver's sister without actually becoming a costumed hero. 

I think SA said in his Arrow Aftershow interview that Thea would not be going to the dark side.  They have already had her kill unknowingly so why kill her to LP her to make her nuts for a while? 

It hasn't been confirmed that Felicity is hurt in any show.  It seems logical but it hasn't been confirmed.  The recap in the spoilers thread was done by someone not at the con from the tweets coming from the con.  I took the bit about Felicity being hurt in CC as the bloggers opinion since it was in parenthesis.  I also saw the original tweets and didn't see anything of the sort.  I don't recall SA mentioning 3.18 specifically in his panel. 

What has been confirmed is that ATOM has a problem with ARROW and Felicity is in the middle in 3x17.  (SA mentioned this in his panel and MG provided the episode).  Could be that it's just her stuck in the middle trying to figure out how to work with both - internal conflict  Perhaps it leads to  ATOM and ARROW discovering their alter egos. Perhaps ATOM decides to go after ARROW, she intervenes physically somehow and is hurt in the process?     

There has been a confirmed injury, and confirmed hospital interactions between Felicity & Donna. But the injured party is still unknown. Everything else is speculation. It does seem likely that it will be either Felicity or her mom. But it could be anyone... Now that Oliver is fighting himself in real life, I wonder if it might be him that winds up in the hospital. But either way, Im excited for hospital scenes, they are good emotional character scenes in Arrow for Queens, Lances & now Smoakes

I think you're right that is gonna be an internal conflict between the trio. We've never really seen Felicity have to balance Team Arrow & Team ATOM. But now that she is full member of TAw again & the suit is ready for TAm, she is gonna have to find some way to balance her responsibilities. And balance has never been her strong suit. So I hope that is the angle that they pursue and not just some romantic cliche triangle. I love myself some jealous Oliver, but Id prefer his jealousy was about her as a person & what an asset to his team and not just some CW melodrama angst. I also truly believe that Oliver wants Felicity to be happy, so as much as I think he may try to fight/win her back eventually, hes gonna be busy w/ Ras/MM that I don't see him stepping in to sabotage any development that she may have with Ray. I also dont see Felicity accepting any his overtures if they are all about ruining what she has w/ Ray. She didn't walk away from Oliver because of Ray, she did it because of Oliver. So when he wants her back, he needs to prove that he has or is willing to work on himself.

• Love 1