Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, tv echo said:

SA is now on KTLA Morning News - live streaming the morning show here

Wow, he seemed really subdued. Also, during the interview they were playing B-roll and it included a scene from tonight's ep of Oliver, Diggle, Dyla and Felicity in what looked like Argus, and then Curtis walked in and it seemed like Felicity was rushing over to hug him. Sigh.

I think I need to re-watch last week's episode again, because I forgot what happened. I feel like I slept through most of this season because it was so boring as fuck with NTA.

For me personally the damage done with the newbies is irreparable. I see them in that clip and I just want them to die. It's bad. Haha. 

(edited)

Stephen Amell and Andrew Harding were just on Entertainment Tonight's Facebook Live. Not really any spoilers except he said that there's a good cliffhanger in tonight's episode and they re-introduce a character that we saw earlier in the season, and sets up a very unique finale. He said the finale isn't a cliffhanger, though. You'll know where everyone is, and it leaves so much certainty about where people are that it's unsettling. He is also really hyped about the idea for next year's crossover.

Also, it feels like he's preparing everyone that Arrow will end soon (or at least his role in it). "I don't know if there's anything left on my Arrow bucket list...It's impossible to say how long I'm going to do it. I don't foresee a Jared and Jensen situation; those guys started when they were younger than me. And there's two of them; going into season 7 there's just one of me."

Edited by Trisha
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh, and there was also some b-roll with tonight's episode, in which William runs into Raisa's arms and Felicity comes out of the bedroom putting on a jacket. It looks like the apartment is trashed:  

Edited by Trisha
  • Love 1

With SA mentioning twice now that he doesn't foresee himself doing arrow much longer, and GG gave an interview the other day where he said he wants to do 6 seasons of Flash... I won't be surprised if Arrow & Flash end at the same time (season 8 & 6). I imagine the other shows will go as well, except maybe Black Lightning.

• Love 5

I'd be pretty happy if Arrow ended sooner than later tbh. I think it has had its day and the longer it goes on, the more they'll just ruin everything. 

I guess we'll be seeing Samanda Watson at the end of the episode then. Is that when Oliver takes a deal?

1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

For me personally the damage done with the newbies is irreparable. I see them in that clip and I just want them to die. It's bad. Haha. 

They are sapping me of all my enjoyment of this show. As much as I'm looking forward to the Queen family/Dyla stuff tonight, knowing that I have to suffer through scenes with these assholes makes me completely apathetic.

• Love 7
Just now, KenyaJ said:

They are sapping me of all my enjoyment of this show. As much as I'm looking forward to the Queen family/Dyla stuff tonight, knowing that I have to suffer through scenes with these assholes makes me completely apathetic.

Yeah, same. I'm hoping the hiatus will lessen my hatred of the newbies a little, I need a break, but on the whole I'm so done with them it's not even funny. But if there's some good Felicity, Olicity and Dyla in tonight's episode, I can just ignore the rest. Mostly. Haha.

31 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

With SA mentioning twice now that he doesn't foresee himself doing arrow much longer, and GG gave an interview the other day where he said he wants to do 6 seasons of Flash... I won't be surprised if Arrow & Flash end at the same time (season 8 & 6). I imagine the other shows will go as well, except maybe Black Lightning.

I bet that CW will throw money at Grant to stay longer. I don't think they'll want to lose Arrow/Flash the same year. Though I do wonder if they will try to continue the Arrowverse. 

3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I bet that CW will throw money at Grant to stay longer. I don't think they'll want to lose Arrow/Flash the same year. Though I do wonder if they will try to continue the Arrowverse. 

GG was talking about wanting to do more projects, movies, theater, etc... and living in LA. Maybe they can continue Flash without him, but he already sounds so uninterested in the show. 

3D didn’t even have a plan for Cayden’s bomb that he helped put together, that he knew Cayden intended to detonate, even though he’s the one who put the whole thing in motion, Oliver. He’s a raging moron, LOL 

• Love 11
(edited)

Ugh. Why did I watch that clip?

ETA: Also, what is SA doing with his voice? He sounds weird. In my head, it's an indicator that Oliver is biting back what he really wants to say, which is, "I have no idea why you're here or why I apparently think I need you because you're all worthless jerks, who have been terrible to me. I don't trust you, and I never will."

Edited by bethy
  • Love 6

^^^ So that was a brief appearance...

-- Host mentioned Arrow and the salmon ladder. SA said that you can't do this forever, "unless you're the guys from Supernatural." He said that he's been doing the show for 6 years

Either the show is ramping down OR the end of the season makes it seem like the GA is over and SA is selling the storyline again. 

I'm not sure I'm ready for the Arrowverse to come to an end but when it does, if Arrow could be told early on when it's their final season I would be very grateful.  Also, don't let SA decide what happens to his character.  He's been way too into the idea of Oliver dying.  (The only way I'd take it is if he fakes his death and he and Felicity and their family goes on the run.)  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Trisha said:

Also, it feels like he's preparing everyone that Arrow will end soon (or at least his role in it). "I don't know if there's anything left on my Arrow bucket list...It's impossible to say how long I'm going to do it. I don't foresee a Jared and Jensen situation; those guys started when they were younger than me. And there's two of them; going into season 7 there's just one of me."

Yeah, it almost makes me wonder whether they're getting ready to announce that season seven will be the final season.

• Love 1
(edited)

Here's the recorded video of Leanna Aguilera's interview with SA earlier today...

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/videos/10156464463786180/

Stephen Amell & Andrew Harding Entertainment Tonight
Published on May 10, 2018, by Alexia RB

-- On what fans should be prepared for before they tune in to watch 622 tonight, SA: "I think we burn everything down tonight. It's really good. No, this is, uh - there's a good cliffhanger at the end of this episode. We reintroduce a character that we saw earlier in the season, and we set ourselves up for a finale that feels very, very unique in terms of our previous five finales. It's - it's not a cliffhanger. However, Marc described it as a cliffhanger. I wouldn't describe it as a cliffhanger. I'm not disagree - I mean, it's so not a cliffhanger. And it leaves so much certainty. And it leaves everyone in a position where you know exactly where they are that it's almost a little unsettling."

-- On whether it was weird for him to have "things wrapped up in a bow," SA: "It was. I got the whole pitch for Season 7 from Beth Schwartz, who's our new showrunner. And I met everyone in the writers room... We got three or four holdovers from before, but we also have a lot of new people on the show. And the cool thing, when you get to Season 7, we have a lot of people who are in this writers room because they are fans of the show... and they wanted the job. So it's very exciting."

-- On what's still on his 'bucket list' for S7, SA: "Quite frankly, I don't know if there's anything left on my Arrow bucket list." He, Andrew and Leanna also joked about featuring their wine on the show. SA then said that after being the lead hero and also the lead villain (on the Crisis on Earth-X crossover), he didn't think there's anything left.

-- On Leanna exclaiming how she didn't know how they could do another crossover after Crisis on Earth-X, SA said that he knew how and that he got pitched the next crossover as well yesterday, adding: "I think there's going to be some news coming out about that... When I got pitched it - um, the good thing for me about the show is, it's impossible to say how long, uh, you know, I'm going to do it. I don't totally forsee a Jared and Jensen type situation. I [unintelligible word] those guys started younger than I did, and, uh, there's two of them. Right? So, technically, going into Season 7, there's just one of me. So I'm going to count it the same way... When I got pitched the crossover yesterday, I was as excited to hear that pitch as I was when I got pitched that we were going to be introducing Barry Allen, you know, all those years ago. So I'm still just as excited and enthused about doing the show."

Edited by tv echo

Shouldn't the newbies be asking Oliver to trust them instead of the other way around? WHY IS THIS STORYLINE SO ANNOYING I COULD PUNCH SOMETHING.

Every single time they just make me hate the newbies even more. Yikes.

Wait... How is Diaz small fry for Argus?? Did i hear that correctly? The show/advertising keep making him look like the biggest threat yet... Didn't Argus intervene with DeathStroke? Had a whole file on him?

I kinda hate what they did with Argus. Oliver>> than Argus in the past, i mean, Oliver got more stuff done Argus (on screen) and Oliver even took down an Argus base by himself. So why, in recent seasons, do they depend on Argus so much? I'm rly conflicted on this.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Shouldn't the newbies be asking Oliver to trust them instead of the other way around? WHY IS THIS STORYLINE SO ANNOYING I COULD PUNCH SOMETHING.

Every single time they just make me hate the newbies even more. Yikes.

Excuse you, Rene only secretly made a deal to testify against Oliver which would put him in jail for the rest of his life, and Dinah just hid the fact that she knew the identity of the guy who'd tried to kill them all multiple times because she thought she might have her boyfriend back. 

OLIVER SPIED. ON. THEM, which is OH SO MUCH WORSE because I SAID SO.

• Love 18
Just now, apinknightmare said:

Excuse you, Rene only secretly made a deal to testify against Oliver which would put him in jail for the rest of his life, and Dinah just hid the fact that she knew the identity of the guy who'd tried to kill them all multiple times because she thought she might have her boyfriend back. 

OLIVER SPIED. ON. THEM, which is OH SO MUCH WORSE because I SAID SO.

You're forgetting when Dinah also blamed Oliver for her shitty boyfriend's death too. How dare he care about the city instead of the man who left her unconscious in the street!!!

I HATE THEM SO MUCH WHY AREN'T THEY DEAD YET? 

47 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

(The only way I'd take it is if he fakes his death and he and Felicity and their family goes on the run.)  

That would be full circle with how TPTB ripped off Nolan's Bat trilogy. End with Felicity and Oliver at a cafe with a toasting Digg and Lyla at another table. :D

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, tv echo said:

-- On what's still on his 'bucket list' for S7, SA: "Quite frankly, I don't know if there's anything left on my Arrow bucket list." He, Andrew and Leanna also joked about featuring their wine on the show.

zEgPDvE.gif

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, SleepDeprived said:

zEgPDvE.gif

So is Felicity going to pour Oliver a glass? He'll take a sip and be like, "Mmmm what is this?" "Nocking Point (insert name of wine here)." and then she holds the bottle up for the camera and winks?

• Love 6

In the clip, I was afraid that Oliver was going to apologize to the n00bs when he said "I know it's hard for you to trust me right now."  Thank goodness for small mercies that he didn't.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

So is Felicity going to pour Oliver a glass? He'll take a sip and be like, "Mmmm what is this?" "Nocking Point (insert name of wine here)." and then she holds the bottle up for the camera and winks?

tumblr_p1dqkcTDwP1wd9douo1_r1_400.gif

I hate you. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the thought of this actually happening on the show. Why would you put this out into the universe?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

In the clip, I was afraid that Oliver was going to apologize to the n00bs when he said "I know it's hard for you to trust me right now."  Thank goodness for small mercies that he didn't.

They're still acting like he doesn't deserve to be trusted though when it's the actual opposite. I want to see them begging at his feet! I've never been so frustrated with a storyline tbh. It's infuriating. 

(edited)

If it wasn’t the CW and not known for groundbreaking television, I would think it kinda sounds from those comments that Oliver is dying in the crossover next year or maybe replaced permanently? Though I think MG was the big proponent of the Oliver dying series ending so that’s not very likely and also because of contracts and such?

...or Oliver just quits to make mediocre wine and S7 is just 23 episodes of product placement. 

ETA: or what @Trisha said above.

Edited by leopardprint

The scene opens with a close up of Pink Coast Pink. Camera widens to Olicity relaxing in a bubble bath with a glass of wine. Celebrating after defeating the Noobs *cough* I'm mean Diaz.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Chaser said:

The scene opens with a close up of Pink Coast Pink. Camera widens to Olicity relaxing in a bubble bath with a glass of wine. Celebrating after defeating the Noobs *cough* I'm mean Diaz.

I would be totally down for that scene. IDC.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, JJ928 said:

GG was talking about wanting to do more projects, movies, theater, etc... and living in LA. Maybe they can continue Flash without him, but he already sounds so uninterested in the show. 

That seems a common theme for the bigger CW shows. The leads end up trying to become movie stars. 

• Love 1

If news hadnt broke about PB leaving Arrow, I wonder how SA would've reacted to this news lol. Though I am pretty sure the news of him broke because he was cast in this show and they wanted to get ahead of it.

3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

If news hadnt broke about PB leaving Arrow, I wonder how SA would've reacted to this news lol. Though I am pretty sure the news of him broke because he was cast in this show and they wanted to get ahead of it.

Well, yeah - the Hollywood Reporter announcement ended with "Details on Blackthorne's next TV role are expected to be announced shortly."

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Soulfire said:

I see where this is going. Oliver tells them to stand down, trust him, let him work his plan. The newbies plus Diggle- aka Team Asshole- decide to ignore Oliver's advice and press ahead anyway. Felicity goes with them and Diaz almost kills her. 

If I'm right.....Die horrible painful deaths newbies :) 

• Love 2

I wonder if his plan with Anatoly has a stumble though, something to prompt them to act other than just waiting it out. Otherwise, I don't really see the point in Felicity going with them unless something specifically happened that forces them to act.

(edited)

I thought it was Felicity specifically who finds a chance to take Diaz down, at least that's what the episode description said? Not that that guarantees anything, haha. But there was something about Oliver not liking her being in danger? 

Edited by Guest