Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Is one of the shifting allegiances Diggle joining Team N00b?

Maybe ARGUS is also after Diaz and runs into NTA. I really don't want Digg joining NTA. Ugh, no.

I can't take Diaz even remotely seriously after last night. If he's such a badass, take over The Quadrant. No, he just wanted to join an organization no one has ever heard of before. At least they built up the LOA before ever showing them. They should have had maroon dress lady be the Big Bad of the year. She made me believe in 30 seconds that she's a serious threat. Diaz apparently just needs some hugs and some friends. 

3 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Is he showing off his new ring (is that the ring he got in 619?) or his claim on BS? Or both? Either way, it looks awkward. 

Maybe if we didn't get KC's default programming pose...

• Love 9
Just now, apinknightmare said:

Probably a rando from ARGUS. 

Ah, so then I guess the newbies interrupt an ARGUS thing. Either that or ARGUS is finally getting involved in trying to stop Diaz and Diggle doesn't think the newbies or Oliver can handle it by themselves.

Oh look. Stills are released on time when certain people are featured. Uncanny, that.

I guess the photos the set photographer  took of 618 that were not released because of spoilers! disappeared to wherever the SDCC 2016 OTA and Olicity pics went.

• Love 18

I feel there is more likely that it will be  a last minute decision. Especially with bot JH and KC filming in the brewery together with Kirk, Rick and Stephen. They wont be able to resist the final scream-off.

BS in 619: "No one's supposed to see 'Laurel' with a crime lord."

BS in 620: "Daddy, meet my boyfriend. Maybe. He called me 'kiddo' a couple days ago, which was weird. Plus, I may or may not agree with his methods. Depends on the minute." 

1 hour ago, Velocity23 said:

DbP4LIjUwAEBoeQ.jpg

Should we assume Lance's bodyguards work for Diaz? And that either no one else is in the restaurant or they're all under Diaz's control? 

• Love 2

Here's a thought...

With Earth-X Siren being introduced on The Flash, they could kill off Earth-2 Black Siren in the Arrow finale and still have KC return next season as the Earth-X version (though, hopefully, not as a regular). She could be like the Kenny of the Arrowverse.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I really hope this doesn't mean anything...

Meh, it was to be expected that the writers would choose the predictable outcome again in the form of insta-redeeming Black Siren in the season finale. Hopefully, with a Birds of Prey movie officially in the works, DC will put an embargo on all things Black Canary and we will get rid of all versions of her (BC and BS) by season's end. That would be great!

Edited by strikera0
  • Love 14
17 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Should we assume Lance's bodyguards work for Diaz? And that either no one else is in the restaurant or they're all under Diaz's control? 

I don’t know if those are Lance’s bodyguards, but I’m assuming BS lured him to 3Diaz’s territory under false pretenses (Lance looked happy to see her  one of the pics) so 3Diaz can tell the new mayor who’s really going to be in charge of Star City.

Just seeing Diggle with Dinah in those pics...

giphy.gif

STAY AWAY FROM HIM. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR AFTER WHAT YOU DID, ASSHOLE. I really hate that they're putting Diggle in the newbies orbit. I couldn't possibly care less about BS/Quentin but I kinda want to smack him around the head with the way he's grinning at her. She's not your daughter, you delusional idiot.

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I couldn't possibly care less about BS/Quentin but I kinda want to smack him around the head with the way he's grinning at her. She's not your daughter, you delusional idiot.

Hopefully Diaz showing up is enough to get him off the "she can be my Laurel, even though I know she's not my Laurel, but maybe part of her is, here, become a lawyer by reading a book" kick. 

Assuming KC is around next season... Will they really have two actresses playing essentially the same role? Jh as BC and KC as newly good BS?What could BS do? They could have kept LL around if that were the case. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, tv echo said:

I really hope this doesn't mean anything...

Good grief, doing one good thing does not make you a good person when you've spent the majority of the time being a murdery garbage person. Why do the Arrow writers have such a difficult time with this? Sustained choices of goodness can cause a person to turn their lives around, and I have no problem with that, but KC does not have the acting skills or charisma to want me to watch her take that journey for a character who melted a man's brain.

• Love 23

I mean, I never want to be the person to stop fans from having fun theories (twitter with the baby theory is actually pretty funny, especially when the show has been so hard to be excited about recently) but I personally don't see Felicity being pregnant. I would actually be quite surprised if that happened.

I think it's probably William on the kid's ward or just a random poster they found, haha. 

• Love 2

You're not being a party pooper! I am like spiralling out of control with excitement I really appreciate someone nicely leading me back to sanity or else there will be TEARS when they disappoint me again!

He kinda has Felicity face in those shots! But it could probably be William face too! *wails*

• Love 1

Haha, I'm glad. I know when people shut down theories it can be a bummer, I don't want to do that. I'm just not sure a baby is something the show wants to deal with? I've always thought if they ever went there with Olicitots it would be an end of series thing. I could be completely wrong though. I guess anything is possible.

He does have a very soft face in those shots, I agree. Could be Felicity or William. Possibly even Quentin if he's badly injured and they're reminiscing or something. 

I have no thoughts about Felicity being pregnant or not but this picture made me realize how very long EBR'S legs are.  

6 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

Her being in the hospital bed seems more likely to me now.  

10 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I quite like the idea of Oliver struggling with Felicity putting herself in danger. Serves the idiot right for dismissing her fears last night. I didn't hate the Olicity scene and I love that Felicity was actually allowed to show her fears, anger and frustration and I thought EBR was awesome. But Oliver promising to come back when he knows enough not to promise anything regarding that? Such stupidity. But, all in service of future plots it seems.

To be clear, I didn't hate the Olicity in the episode, that's not possible, lol.  I just found it very annoying.  Felicity was on point but Oliver was just so off.  

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Belinea said:

Assuming KC is around next season... Will they really have two actresses playing essentially the same role? Jh as BC and KC as newly good BS?What could BS do? They could have kept LL around if that were the case. 

Well, you could ask the same question about Dinah. Dinah was brought on to the show to replace Laurel, but now that there'll be a redeemed version of Laurel running around, why not simply replace Laurel with Laurel and give Dinah the boot? Dinah's been fairly impopular with the comic fanboys to begin with and a BS redemption is not going to help her "popularity" any. It will only make her character look even more superfluous than she already is. 

Edited by strikera0
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Chaser said:

According to PB’s latest IG post, he wrapped Arrow yesterday morning. CL hasn’t filmed yet. Confirmation Lance dies?

I always expected Sara would be there for the funeral or clean up duty. I never really expected a final Sara/Lance scene.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

If I were Caity Lotz and they asked me to do 1 day/scene....I would've told em to get me a wig so I can enjoy my red hair!

It depends maybe they need her to do some promo shots for next season also.

7 hours ago, strikera0 said:

Well, you could ask the same question about Dinah. Dinah was brought on to the show to replace Laurel, but now that there'll be a redeemed version of Laurel running around, why not simply replace Laurel with Laurel and give Dinah the boot? Dinah's been fairly impopular with the comic fanboys to begin with and a BS redemption is not going to help her "popularity" any. It will only make her character look even more superfluous than she already is. 

I really can't see them redeeming BS and keeping her on the show in a redeemed form. E1 Laurel was killed because she didn't work and while a snarky E2 version is somewhat better, I still don't see how she could fit into the team fulltime and they need someone to fill that role fulltime time rather than coming on occasionally if there is a problem as Sara did in s2.

I think they're going to redeem Rene, Curtis and Dinah because they don't really think they were so wrong, but BS has been a killer all season and just because she looked away when Diaz burned someone alive it's not enough to make me forget that she killed a number of innocent people just for fun and melted Vince's brains.

I think that if Beth Schwartz has any chance of fixing the show, Diaz and BS have to be off it for s7.

ETA:  thinking about it some more, they may be able to redeem BS, but killing Vince means that she can't join the Team. He was working with NTA at the end and the love of Dinah's life so he was kind of redeemed. We've seen Thea kill Sara but she was under mind control. Slade was under mirakuru when he killed Moira. But there's no excuse for BS other than her daddy issues and I don't think that enough to have her be able to work on the Team as a full partner and that's what the show needs.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

ETA:  thinking about it some more, they may be able to redeem BS, but killing Vince means that she can't join the Team. He was working with NTA at the end and the love of Dinah's life so he was kind of redeemed. We've seen Thea kill Sara but she was under mind control. Slade was under mirakuru when he killed Moira. But there's no excuse for BS other than her daddy issues and I don't think that enough to have her be able to work on the Team as a full partner and that's what the show needs.

This is why poor writing in the past is now biting Arrow in the ass in terms of this supposed BS redemption arc. Slade should never have been "redeemed" such as it is, handwaving his actions and blaming Mirakuru, having Oliver work with Merlyn even after he caused the deaths of more then 500 people in the Glades, including his very own son, killing Oliver's father and forcing his own daughter to kill a family friend. With that kind of reasoning, I can see (although I don't agree) why BS fans she can be redeemed.

Another thing that I keep seeing brought up about this redemption, when BS' murderous ways are brought up, is that Oliver himself is a murdered who "liked it." Never mind the fact that he was tortured. And that Felicity herself said he would have admitted to being a tap-dancing flamingo because of that. 

• Love 4

aJust wish a villain would respect Oliver/GA for once. They Always treat him as a non-issue, almost likes he's not even there. Hope next season he gets some respect or atleast a villain that fears him somehow. They literally all treat Oliver like a weakling. Only Malcolm had some respect and genuine fear for Oliver's capabilities.

Edited by DeadZeus
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:

Just wish a villain would respect Oliver/GA for once. They Always treat him as a non-issue, almost likes he's not even there. Hope next season he gets some respect or atleast a villain that fears him somehow. They literally all treat Oliver like a weakling. Only Malcolm had some respect and genuine fear for Oliver's capabilities.

If a villain "feared" Oliver though, it kind of decreases the intimidation factor a lot. And literally all of the villains in the past have treated Oliver as an important factor in their plans (heck, even Darhk focused more of his plan against Oliver the possible mayor rather than the Green Arrow, while Slade, Chase, and Cayden were directly trying to get revenge on him, and then Ra's was borderline obsessed with him). I kind of get what they were going for here, trying to move on from the "all villains are connected to Oliver's past/Oliver in some way," but then, kind of like what you're saying, it just makes Diaz seem so disconnected from everything. That and the lack of buildup for him just makes both Diaz and Oliver look lesser. Yeah, I'm still interested in this apparently intense finale battle sequence, but it is just a case of too little too late.

I just hope next season the villain ends up being someone who could be kind of a mix of Diaz and Cayden, like someone who wanted revenge on ARGUS and not Oliver, but then takes Team Arrow into account.