Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Youtube versions of 604 producer's preview and sneak peek (EW one)...

ETA: That sneak peek 2 video featuring Black Siren and a strange man is more CW-ish than anything we've ever seen on Arrow before (except maybe for some scenes in S1).

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

Flashback to S1...

Oliver (over comms): “Stay focused, please. I'll be with you the entire time.”
Felicity: “Thanks… (Sighs) It feels really good having you inside me. And by ‘you’, I mean your voice. And by ‘me’, I mean my ear. I'm going to stop talking. Right now.”
(121-The Undertaking)

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Even from that brief clip, I'm so proud of Oliver. He's being communicative and wants to be there for Felicity the same way she's been there for him. I feel like our broody, withholding baby has grown up. I love it!

YES! One of the best things about Dig taking over the GA is that it's giving us a few episodes to get re-acquainted with Oliver as a person again, not just the guy in the suit.  Long overdue.

• Love 9

More Diggle/Dinah scenes? ?

I used to like Slade back in s2 but I can't say there's one promo pic there that has me interested for 605. Thank god Flash will be feeding me well next week. Words I thought I'd never say. LMAO.

• Love 4

Three new DR interviews! ...

David Ramsey Says Diggle’s Green Arrow ‘Doesn’t Trust His Team’
Jacob Bryant   Nov. 2, 2017
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/arrow-david-ramsey-diggle-arrow-season-6-interview-1202605452/

ARROW: WHY DIGGLE WOULD WANT TO BE THE GREEN ARROW
Chris E. Hayner   Nov. 2, 2017
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/11/02/arrow-why-diggle-would-want-to-be-the-green-arrow

'Arrow': David Ramsey Reveals That Diggle's Drug Secret 'Is Not an Addiction Story'
Damian Holbrook November 02, 2017
https://www.tvinsider.com/647941/arrow-david-ramsey-interview-john-diggle-secret/

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

The big question for me is whether Oliver will be getting dessert at the end of this ep or will the baddies foil him again poor thing!

Haha I can't believe you guys clicked on that BS clip! You softies! Wouldn't watch it if you paid me!

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Haha I can't believe you guys clicked on that BS clip! You softies! Wouldn't watch it if you paid me!

Same. I'll have to watch it once when the episode airs, and that's enough for me :P

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

The big question for me is whether Oliver will be getting dessert at the end of this ep or will the baddies foil him again poor thing!

You're saying that's not like the whole point of the Ep? 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I feel like I should just expect at least one Diggle/Dinah scene - but more likely two or three Diggle/Dinah scenes - per episode from now on. Except maybe in the crossover. (Though I could easily see them fitting one in.) Ugh. 

They need to get in their required weekly "Dinah judges." scene. 

12 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Slade as the main plot, bird as secondary? No, thank you.

Also, EBR hinted that Felicity figures out her company around the 5th episode (so maybe the C plot?)...

-- On Felicity and Curtis starting their own company, EBR: “It’s going to be Curtis and her working together and hopefully bringing tech into the world that can aid society in a better way... That’s Felicity’s goal. She has trouble trying to think of what necessarily they’re going to invent to kick off the company, but she figures it out around episode 5-ish.” (Oct. 26, 2017 Entertainment Weekly article, page 9 of New Spoilers thread and page 1644 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

Edited by tv echo

From the IGN interview linked above:

4. What Really Is Diggle's Relationship with Dina?

"I'll tell you, straight out. We talked about, "Wow, there's major chemistry between David and Juliana! There's major chemistry between John and Dinah! What are we going to do?" Honestly, it's come to this: Now when we're blocked in a scene, "David, you've over there. Juliana, you're over there. And as we're interesting, perhaps you guys aren't interacting as much." It isn't something that is necessarily being written to. I think it's two strong characters that have chemistry with each other. Naturally, when you see that on camera, the camera picks up eye shifts and a lot of different things that get interpreted as, 'Oh, what's happening here?'

"Listen, I know that the writers are not trying to put them together. [Executive producer] Wendy [Mericle] has said that publicly, that she's not. As far as I know, as of now, Lyla's not going anywhere and that would be the only way that would occur. There isn't, as far as I know, an affair down the road. So what we're seeing on-camera, as much as I'd love to say there's something brewing there and the writers are picking it up in editing and picking it up in camera work, no. It's just two actors that are bouncing off each other. And it's fantastic."

You know, call me crazy, but here's a thought: Why not have them interact with other characters? It's not like there aren't plenty to choose from.

Instead of having Dinah hanging around while Felicity and Diggle exchange a couple of words, let Felicity and Diggle have an entire conversation and let Felicity know about Diggle's nerve damage. Have Dinah interact with Curtis and Rene because they had a good dynamic going on with the three of them at the end of S5. Let's see Felicity and Dinah bond. Have Lance and Diggle talk because that's as rare as a Felicity/Diggle, Felicity/Thea, Thea/Diggle or Felicity/Lance conversation. 

• Love 18

I have to ask....did Katie get work done on her chest, because WOAH, I dont remember it being that in your face.

Also, watching the clip you'd never think this was an episode of Arrow, what even is the point ? Also her face doesn't even move. I dont know if she's bored or just over acting.

• Love 2
Just now, Mellowyellow said:

Why does he need to ask if she was being intentionally suggestive? Shouldn't he just show up and act cool? He's Oliver Queen for crying out loud!!!!

I get wanting to know what's on the menu when you arrive, just so no one's disappointed, haha.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I jist watched that dessert clip again

Squeeeeeeee

Why does he need to ask if she was being intentionally suggestive? Shouldn't he just show up and act cool? He's Oliver Queen for crying out loud!!!!

He wanted to know if she was expecting a real dessert. Gotta keep his girl happy with soufflés and stuff. Lucky for him, she wanted the...stuff. LOL.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

OK, I now have this image of Oliver showing up with chocolate sauce and whipped cream and Felicity is looking around for the ice cream, so Oliver says, "Oh honey, you're the dessert." :P 

If someone doesn't fic this, why are we even here?

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

What the actual...!!!!!

Did their chemistry get even better?! What's happening. 

giphy.gif

Yup! Chemistry got even hotter!

All those heart eyes we saw earlier.....child's play!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! I seriously don't know how I'm going to watch the rest of this season without a tranquilliser! 

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Maybe this is the apology for most of season 5? 

This is their apology for alien delusion Lauriver wedding.

I demand separate apologies for Mayo Bread and Snake Susan and many other things. ? ?

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I'm sorry! I'm cheating on DC with Marvel tonight. I forgot about the day change when I bought my tix. ?

How very dare you, madame! On this day that the best Felicity-centric episode that will have Olicity making out against walls is to air, you choose Marvel???!!

tumblr_no1fc2C4LK1s7gnr1o1_400.gif

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, SleepDeprived said:

How very dare you, madame! On this day that the best Felicity-centric episode that will have Olicity making out against walls is to air, you choose Marvel???!!

tumblr_no1fc2C4LK1s7gnr1o1_400.gif

I have only hurt myself. I thought I was in the clear with the first promo and episode description. Way to bury the lede CW.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I have only hurt myself. I thought I was in the clear with the first promo and episode description. Way to bury the lede CW.

HELLO DID YOU NOT LEARN YOUR LESSON FROM LAST YEAR??? WHENEVER THEY PROMOTE A KC HEAVY EPISODE IT'S ACTUALLY A FELICITY HEAVY EPISODE! Look at 510 and 310! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, calliope1975 said:

I cannot watch live, and I have never been more disappointed about anything in my entire life. 

I feel your pain. I can watch live tonight, but I realized the other day that I'm going to be in China the week of the crossover and at sea during the mid-season finale. *weeps*  Had I realized all the Olicity goodness we were going to get this season, I would have scheduled my trip for January.

• Love 3