Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

LOOK I WANT IT EITHER WAY. PLEASE LORD. 

I like both scenarios, and I only ask that he be wearing his GA suit when it happens

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, leopardprint said:

Non-olicity flashback scenarios:

The best case would be a flashback to Prometheus first appearance to mess with Oliver. Maybe he has been toying with him for longer than shown. 

This would be really cool.

51 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

That hair. Hot.

I know!It's so awesome. I sniggered for a good minute. Is the lady somebody new or Poppy's mom? I can't remember seeing any other women of that age in the flashbacks this year.

Okay thought:

In 5x20 Felicity having gotten in trouble with Helix and maybe the law decides to go on the run or leave Star City. Oliver figures out what Felicitys doing and goes to stop her, maybe some love declarations, which lead to sex. Then we have some post sex fluffy chatting and the audience thinks everything is going to work out. Then while Olivers asleep Felicity decides to go on the run anyway to protect Oliver and to keep an element of angst and will they make it until a proper reunion in 5x23.

Im probably wrong, I usually am (RIP Dark BOP theory) but thats a thought I had.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Looks like that new set they built. Interesting, looks like we're going to get a few Oliver/Felicity only scenes. Both present and past?

Isn't that the lair? Looks like SA and EBR are standing in front of the elevator?

• Love 1
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Could be the lair as they're putting it back together over the summer? 

Could be. Or if they're "stuck" there and it's dark, maybe there's a power outage or some other kinda thing in the present day.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Hee. It was for viewers like you.

Just a question -- if Olicity were definitely over, would you still watch the show?

Nope. I only like Oliver with Felicity. Without her he's kind of boring for me. Like this season. I've realized I don't really care about him that much :P 

3 hours ago, lemotomato said:

Quicky Olicity wedding for reasons in the last 3 episodes, yay or nay? 

Nay, I think. BUT if they actually do have one, I wouldn't be shocked. I keep going back to 408 and 409 where the show reminded viewers of weddings with regards to Olicity. Oliver's memory of his relationship with Olicity ended not with the breakup but with them exchanging vows, and then the red pen scene. He got down on one effing knee! That's a visual that stays with the audience. So yeah, they were crumbs but more like breadcrumbs leading to something, IMO. In this case, I think Olicity nuptials if not at the end of this season, next season. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MaisyDaisy said:

Do we know if the sex is a FB for sure?

My concern if it is a FB, is the idea that they will use it in part to damage control the dislike that OQ has generated lately. Make Felicity say or do something that breaks 'poor' OQ, and justifies his later actions (acting like Felicity is just a co-worker, being all in with Susan).

I'm not convinced it is FB sex or conversation but if it is, it better be something that explains the weirdness of both characters this season.  It's possible that Felicity led Oliver to think they could be together (hence Oliver's conversation with Diggle) and then she freaks out after sex and starts dating Billy.

I don't think I'd enjoy seeing that though.

In terms of present day, we've left the series with Oliver being a total idiot about Susan and asking Felicity to fix his relationship with her. Then Chase kidnaps Susan and  you know Oliver is going to be frantic looking for her in the next episode.  There's an awful lot to travel between this place and anywhere that I would be happy to see Oliver and Felicity making love again.

No babies please unless it's a flash forward at the end of the series.  Babies up take so much time, Felicity would have to relinquish her place on comms and hacking to Curtis.

• Love 5
(edited)

What was spoiled about 520 from the original source (not YonkouProd) exactly was that according to a call sheet, there's a post coital chat (between Oliver and Felicity), and they are stuck in the bunker. Oliver hasn't dated Susan in a couple episodes.

The source said that the call sheet doesn't indicate that it's a dream or a flashback, and Oliver apologizes (for something - they didn't indicate what).

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

What was spoiled about 520 from the original source (not YonkouProd) exactly was that according to a call sheet, there's a post coital chat (between Oliver and Felicity), they are stuck in the bunker, and Oliver hasn't dated Susan in a couple episodes.

The source said that the call sheet doesn't indicate that it's a dream or a flashback, and Oliver apologizes (for something - they didn't indicate what).

Wait, where was this spoiled? I don't remember the paps tweeting about Oliver apologizing or Susan and Oliver not dating.

(edited)

So the title of the episode is Underneath, right?

Rando spec: bottle episode, Oliver and Felicity trapped in the bunker for whatever reason, flashbacks maybe to previous moments that also happened in the bunker. 

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

Rando spec: bottle episode, Oliver and Felicity trapped in the bunker for whatever reason, flashbacks maybe to previous moments that also happened in the bunker. 

I like it Count me in 

I've been thinking...

Since Prometheus seems to know that today's Green Arrow is the Hood/Arrow from 5 years ago (given the Claybourne murder scene re-creation and the explanation from the EPs that something Oliver did in S1 is what created Prometheus - Is that gonna play into things (maybe turning Susan against Oliver, getting him in more trouble legally, IDK), or is that a gaping plot hole that they're gonna pretend isn't there?

(edited)
7 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

It very much sounds like a bottle episode. Guess the CGI in 508 ate up a lot of budget ?

518 is "Disbanded" we've been thinking Team Arrow but could it be that pointless Task Force? Obviously the title usually reflects more than aspect but, I'm not sure if the Team really does split up (again).

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

That' the direction I think it's going too.  But, in that picture EBR's hair is down and SA is in street clothes.

• Love 1
Just now, LeighAn said:

But would the sex be flashback or present day @dtissagirl?

I have a question: does the new info that Oliver isn't dating Susan anymore at this point is part of the call sheet descriptors?

If so then the sex is definitely in present time, because that disclaimer would be useless for a flashback.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

This doesn't look like the bunker to me.  Some kind of warehouse they're hiding from Prometheus in?

Zq2Cet9.jpg

The windows above the door, the beam in front, the rounded arches off to the side all look like the bunker to me.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, finnaire said:

That' the direction I think it's going too.  But, in that picture EBR's hair is down and SA is in street clothes.

Oliver lives in the bunker, he can change clothes there? And maybe they're trapped for several days, so Felicity has bed hair? Or sex hair?

Trapping Oliver and Felicity underground is one way to get them to talk about their issues.

I do think there will be an apology from Oliver sometime soon--perhaps in the sexy episode--just because Stephen's talking points both in formal interviews and Q&As has been focused on how he broke Felicity's trust. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

I have a question: does the new info that Oliver isn't dating Susan anymore at this point is part of the call sheet descriptors?

I don't think it was on the call sheet.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

Also, is it me or does it look like Steve shaved?

That to me is the biggest "proof" of Olicity sex. I mean, I don't think the makeup department would appreciate beard burns on EBR :P

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

Also, is it me or does it look like Steve shaved?

Homework: everybody watch the Dawson's Creek's episode called Castaways.

Aweee memories. Ive been debating whether to do a DC rewatch as I havent watched in probably 5 or 6 years.

16 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

If so then the sex is definitely in present time, because that disclaimer would be useless for a flashback.

Im assuming it wasnt on the call sheet but that the paps know Susan/Carly hasnt been around for a couple of eps or theyve seen other call sheets which suggest Oliver isnt dating Susan.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Aweee memories. Ive been debating whether to do a DC rewatch as I havent watched in probably 5 or 6 years.

There's no need, Arrow is Berlanti remaking DC with Joey Potter as the Green Arrow. Felicity is Pacey. Laurel is Dawson. The reporter is Chad Michael Murray.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, LeighAn said:

Okay thought:

In 5x20 Felicity having gotten in trouble with Helix and maybe the law decides to go on the run or leave Star City. Oliver figures out what Felicitys doing and goes to stop her, maybe some love declarations, which lead to sex. Then we have some post sex fluffy chatting and the audience thinks everything is going to work out. Then while Olivers asleep Felicity decides to go on the run anyway to protect Oliver and to keep an element of angst and will they make it until a proper reunion in 5x23.

Im probably wrong, I usually am (RIP Dark BOP theory) but thats a thought I had.

That's the kind of angst I can dig. No More BM crap or pretending to kill the other 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Soulfire said:

What was spoiled about 520 from the original source (not YonkouProd) exactly was that according to a call sheet, there's a post coital chat (between Oliver and Felicity), they are stuck in the bunker, and Oliver hasn't dated Susan in a couple episodes.

That write up makes me think the sex is present day and the flashbacks lead up to it.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, wonderwall said:

Here's a better comparison

C6bomOpXQAAbPqm.jpg

C6bouSDXQAEVlir.jpg

The length of Oliver's/SA's hair also gives me hope in regards to a present day love scene.  It's a lot easier to cover up its longer length if the flashback has Oliver in the GA costume with the hood up.  For the kind of close up shots they'd need for a post coital chat, it get's more complicated.  They still could mess with the styling or do a shorter wig but If SA had already gotten his end of the year buzz cut, I would have put it in the Flashback sex column.    

Edited to add:  I keep staring at that picture of EBR and SA.  EBR's hair being down is crazy enough on it's own but SA's hair really looks like someone has been running fingers through it.  ;)

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Edited to add:  I keep staring at that picture of EBR and SA.  EBR's hair being down is crazy enough on it's own but SA's hair really looks like someone has been running fingers through it.  ;)

Hee! This reminds me of when we were analyzing the stills for 320 and trying to figure out what happens when based on how much lipstick Felicity was wearing.

• Love 5