Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Maybe we find out that the LOA - the organization that relies on purple smoke signals and medieval weapons - actually has a state-of-the-art jet.  But more likely the plane belongs to HIVE or ARGUS (or the S4 Big Bad).

Wondering why they have Emily in such a heavy make up.

CCp4s8sUEAAF125.jpg

she is also wearing a very fancy top under her jacket. Probably shooting something formal ... like that wedding MG talked about.

MG loves to pimp Laurel. If it was a really big gesture, then I think MG would be bring it up whenever he could. It could literally be a warning to Oliver that Lance has a search warrent. A comment of how she could lose her job and that's it. Nothing major.

she is also wearing a very fancy top under her jacket. Probably shooting something formal ... like that wedding MG talked about.

In one of his Q&As last week, MG said that the wedding was filmed already. Not sure about the time stamp on the picture.

Thea dies by coffee table, Roy dies by prison shanking and/or beatdown. 

Akio lives.

The fern is battered and bruised, but makes it.

Raylicity is in the throes of death, gasping. If it lives, it's dying soon.

Oliver cries.

I cry. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 4

And I'm really hoping we don't have to add neither Diggle nor Felicity thought to get rid of at least SOME evidence once Lance started his manhunt (doesn't Oliver have another secret lair that apparently Waller knows about? couldn't they have moved some stuff there?).

Yeah, I think you might have to prepare to be disappointed on this front. From the looks of that clip with Quentin having a search warrant to barge into Verdant's basement, seems like nothing much got moved or cleaned up in the foundry. Roy's Arsenal suit is still hanging off of his mannequin. Felicity's computers are still running various codes in the background (unless those codes are part of some kill switch that Felicity triggered and it's actually in the process of deleting files). And Oliver's arrows are still displayed prominently in their cases. The lair does look rather sparkly, though, so maybe Diggle and Felicity wiped for prints and they can feign ignorance/surprise at the lair being in the basement.

As far as death speculations: No one. Akio's probably dying in a future flashback sometime around 3x21/3x22. Roy gets stabbed and beat-up then ends up in the ICU. Thea gets beat-up and is close to the brink of death (but not dead), which prompts the Nanda Parbat trip. The foundry actually won't get blown up but will be ransacked by the SCPD. And the fern is, surprisingly, saved by Laurel (she does have a tendency to want to save inanimate objects).

I think it's Thea in the living room with a table...eventual resurrection.

I'm really confused on Akio, there's a pic of the family (including creepy Akio doll) on Karl Yune's Twitter with a comment it goes down tonight. If he means tonight as in this episode then yeah Akio is toast. If he means tonight as in filming tonight then I'm confused but guess that means Akio lives (at least until the finale).

I'm going with Roy not dying but having to leave town or goes to prison.

Final Answer:

Thea = mostly dead

Roy = not dead

Akio = dead dead

Fern = presumed dead but saved from rubble

Sally = dead but goes out like a champ

• Love 5

I think someone's definitely dying. MG said as much. 

Now, whether they STAY dead is another question.

Oh, yeah, I know MG said someone's dying. And it probably will be Thea since Lazarus Pit but a part of me really thinks that he's trolling when he said that 'cause they have never spoiled the death of any character, as far as I can remember. So for him to be forthcoming about it for this episode? Something's hinky. I just don't trust that dude.

Ok so this is what Colton meant when he said he didn't think Roy was done lying to Thea.  Whew. Ok and she is totally going to go find him when she gets resurrected and finds out he is alive.  I'm holding out hope the wedding is between those two and I'm back to thinking maybe Roy is the floater.

• Love 2

I REALLY HATE THAT THEY SPOILED IT WTF. But that doesn't make me any less excited :') 

I love how THAT is the must see moment :p Nah, I'm more looking forward to that moment on the jet. DAMMIT ARROW. I'm still so god damn invested it hurts. 

• Love 4

I REALLY HATE THAT THEY SPOILED IT WTF. But that doesn't make me any less excited :') 

I love how THAT is the must see moment :p Nah, I'm more looking forward to that moment on the jet. DAMMIT ARROW. I'm still so god damn invested it hurts. 

Yeah, I'm totally still watching because I'm a sucker. Guessing the moment on the jet is Oliver's long-awaited break-down and/or crying manly tears scene.

I'm so going to cry.

• Love 2

I think Thea will be the one seeing Sara. Maybe she'll finally remember what she did. 

EDIT: Or what Sakura12 said. :D

Edited by Guest

I have feeling Sara's a flashback. Thea probably sees the moment she killed her while she's in the LP.

Yeah, probably. Because there was that shot of Thea wearing the hood she had on that night in the sizzle reel.

I'm voting flashback too.

• Love 3

Felicity almost told Oliver she loved him in this ep so it's not such a leap she actually says it. After Ray breaks up with her. I bet that conversation is early next episode.

Ok so this is what Colton meant when he said he didn't think Roy was done lying to Thea.  Whew. Ok and she is totally going to go find him when she gets resurrected and finds out he is alive.  I'm holding out hope the wedding is between those two and I'm back to thinking maybe Roy is the floater.

I'm hoping for this,although it would be strange to tie up Roy and Thea when they're going to be on different shows. But the new character Roy was talking about becoming?  Totally.

• Love 1

Felicity telling Oliver that she loves him.

Okay! I frekin watched that promo 5 times, 3 of them was slowmo.. where the hell is that ILY in the promo? I need specific seconds people, it's been a shitty day I need something to make me happy.

• Love 2

That doesn't even look like CL. It's probably a stunt woman and we'll see Thea's POV of that night. I suppose we could still see that Sara really didn't die and Thea will wake up knowing that. 

Okay! I frekin watched that promo 5 times, 3 of them was slowmo.. where the hell is that ILY in the promo? I need specific seconds people, it's been a shitty day I need something to make me happy.

Canadian promo.has the ILY. US promo has new.clip of sex.scene
  • Love 5

ETA: What everyone else said.

Edited by apinknightmare

Wait. So guys. If Roy is gone and Thea is basically dead, who the hell is getting married then?! I'm not saying I thought it was Thea/Roy but at least they were a possibility. 

Wait. So guys. If Roy is gone and Thea is basically dead, who the hell is getting married then?! I'm not saying I thought it was Thea/Roy but at least they were a possibility. 

Wedding scorecard:

Oliver and League Random 

Oliver and Nyssa

Maseo and Tatsu (assuming they're divorced, IDK)

Thea and some League Random

Sara and Nyssa

Fern and a new pot

Malcolm and some League Random

Two nobodies whose wedding gets busted up by crimefighters and/or criminals

Oliver and Felicity

• Love 1

Yeah, now it really doesn't make sense for Thea to be tied to Roy by marriage if he's not going to be on the show anymore. I suppose he could be the floater, but I don't know if CH would want that kind of contract. It could free him up for other work, I suppose. If not, though, it's doubly stupid they did new promo photos with him.

As for the wedding, I've got nothing.