Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Not much to get excited about in today's show.

I can do without Alexis' fascination with her daughter's love life.  That was really uncomfortable.  

And I'm happy Tony Geary got to rest his back for a while during the phone conversation with Sonny.  Seriously.  Now that was comfortable.

Of course, I guess I should be absorbed in the mystery of the travelling figurine.  Shouldn't I?????  

My mind (what's left of it) wandered as I speculated on how many mobsters and villains we have seen meeting on the docks.

I have no words for grave digging with a shovel in Upstate NY in January.

Jordan looks great  in blue.

Some days it's hard to tell if it's Naxie or Lante on the screen

... good-looking, good guy, faithful loving cop with sometimes ditzy, pretty blonde GH legacy daughter wife/girlfriend

... said pretty blonde who extols (or has extolled) "good" mobsters

... a discussion of each woman's history with evil Johnny who really is a good boy who does bad things (or a bad boy who does good things???)   

... IN BED (and in purple sheets too)  

Edited by Aurora2

I swear I was struck dumb by the DEEP emotion of the scene where our Mother Figure, our Earth Mother, our dearest, darling Snarly was once again struck to her heart's core by that big bad mean ol' Mikey.  All she did was connive in his father's murder, and for THAT, he cuts her off?  Even when she gives him that weaaalllly saaaaaaaaaddddd look.  Sooooo saddddddd.

It made me think of that old poem, you all remember, it was made into a song about a hundred years ago, the one called "Mother" that starts with "M is for the many things she gave me."....and then continues on with a tribute to each letter in that word Carly exemplifies, the word, Mother.....

But being our Carly, I thought she deserved her own lyrical interpretation, in the name we all - and now, Mikey, apparently, know her best...

S is for the Stench that says she's near me,
N is for her constant Nagging voice.
A is for the Awful way she treats us,
R is for Repulsive, which she is.
L is for Looney shit she says,
Y is what we ask each time we see her.

Put them all together, They spell SNARLY.
A word that means hell on earth to me.

I just look at her and think "Mother", don't you?  Only difference is, when it's Carly I ALWAYS add another word immediately following "mother". 
Because she so richly deserves it.....

Edited by boes
  • Love 17

Maxie has been drinking the koolaid something fierce. Stop talking please. Ugh. And the French is just lame and way overused. It's not cute or romantic, it's stupid and cheesy.

My mom is very similar to Alexis. Only she used to not question me about MY sex life, she would tell me all about hers! Mom, stop it! *not listening, I cant hear you, lalalalala* See, it can always be worse.

As for the rest, I'm sick of the Sonny, Carly, Jason, and Michael show.  It's so fucking tedious.

How is this any different from Guza? Oh, we get the added bonus of Fluke, Nina and Spencer. Oh Ron, you're such a giver.

Oh damn it, Donna Mills was in the previews? 

I have to take the bad with the good. I finally get Ava back, and a host of crappy characters follows her. I hope she shades the hell out of Madeline and then guts her like a fish.

I'm not sorry that Morgan's back either, holding that adorable baby. I just have to pretend that Kiki doesn't exist.

• Love 3

At this point, I would much prefer that Maxie embrace her dark side and hook up with Johnny and then the two of them embark on many hilarious (and hot) but non-murderous hijinks than all this sappy BS with Nathan.  I like to look at Nathan, not gonna lie, but I'm already over their relationship, which is not something that should happen just a couple of weeks after they get together.  

I get that Michael has good reason to be pissed with Sonny and should stay angry for a long while.   But he's a supposedly intelligent and aware young man, so where the freak did the kid's brain go when he refused to hear Sonny out on pending danger re Luke?  And when he immediately blabbed to Luke about Sonny's warning???  

Perhaps Michael thought, not unreasonably, that Sonny was using the "Stay away from Luke" message just as a way to justify reaching out to Michael, even though he knew Michael wants nothing to do with him?  

Did Carly learn nothing from covering for Sonny. This is why I hate her so much. She never learns. 

Never.  Never ever ever ever.  "Oh, you're a guy I met a month ago (what is the timeline here???) who claims to have no idea who he is, and you were found on the docks passed out with dark clothes and an illegal gun in your bag?  Okay, sure, I can't see any reason to mention that to anyone.  Especially because of all the loyalty we have to each other, having spent a total of 4 hours together, ever."  I hope Michael finds out and it just deepens his resolve to stay away from her.

• Love 2

Lucas, stop rolling your eyes when Micheal talks to you about the pain and anger of losing his real dad. You, above anyone, should not be defending the murder of a beloved father.

Lucas' penance is to sit through the super boring story of Sam/Jason's figurines. The ones that never chip or dull despite being repeatedly dropped on the floor, in the water, in snow for hours, etc. The FAA should make planes out of that material. Jakes "rosebud" moment on yesterdays show made me laugh out loud.

Also: Fluke, you seem bored by your own plan. Ron, it would help the viewers get into this story even at what we hope is the tail end of it if we knew what the f Fluke 'wants'. Finally, has the Pat angle been dropped so quickly? That was all we heard about for a few days and now, nothing. The payoff will be better if the build up is consistent. As annoying as Nina was, I was totally ready to see her after hearing about her for months.

I actually have liked this week better than the last few .. .but omg get on with it already (although to be fair, the soaps in the 70s dragged things on for ten times as long ... Jenny was in that wheelchair lamenting how much of a burden she'd be on Greg for six months. It was the first time I skipped months of story because I knew it would take forever for that to get milked to death... and on GH, it was torturous to find out that that 80s gal walked naked through her hometown... that story seemed to go on for YEARS).

• Love 3

Michael & Lucas are "wide open" for Fluke?  That SVU pedophile grin? 

I know we were joking around earlier in another thread, but that was not subtle at all. 

Between that and more pillow talk about the mob amd another parent/child duo talking about sex, today was just gross.

Not "just" pedophile...the inference is clearly RAPE of a younger person, i.e., a child or juvenile. Whether it is Fluke, Ron, or Tony relishing the fantasy with this line, it's inappropriate, vulgar and --last time I checked--illegal. So, OK maybe it's time to note carefully all the commercial SPONSORs of GH and complain to them. Let's ask 'em: do they want their PRODUCTS advertised on a show that jokes about juvenile homosexual rape?

I'm just not seeing all this innuendo that others are, re Lucas and Michael. Maybe I'm naive but all I took away from the 'wide open' line was that they were vulnerable to attack to make Sonny and Julian pay for not handing Fluke what he wanted. And I didn't get anything sexual from the comment.

• Love 4

I'm just not seeing all this innuendo that others are, re Lucas and Michael. Maybe I'm naive but all I took away from the 'wide open' line was that they were vulnerable to attack to make Sonny and Julian pay for not handing Fluke what he wanted.

It wasn't the line itself; it was all in Tony's delivery especially that grin.

Although it's not my thing, the reality is that the are a lot of relationships with huge age differences and if the show wanted to do one of those relationships, gay or straight, I say go for it. What I don't like about yesterday's scene in question is that Luke at least is related to both Michael & Lucas, and Patricia and Bill would be too. It's the related thing, and not the age thing that made it creepy for me.

Who knows, maybe Tony truly didn't intend for his delivery to he creepy and sexual. My mind does frequently reside in the gutter.

• Love 1

I'm almost of the mindset that people are so sick of this story, they're reading more into it, and line delivery, than is there. If Geary was straight, would people still think his remarks, or intonation, were lecherous? I dunno, I certainly can't wait for this thing to end. I've been waiting since it began! I just got the impression it was supposed to sound threatening, not rapey. Of course it didn't even succeed on that front for me. I just rolled my eyes lol!

• Love 2

Minor but very annoying plot point:

I get that Michael has good reason to be pissed with Sonny and should stay angry for a long while.   But he's a supposedly intelligent and aware young man, so where the freak did the kid's brain go when he refused to hear Sonny out on pending danger re Luke?  And when he immediately blabbed to Luke about Sonny's warning???  

He knows how Sonny's world is and he knows that danger can come from very surprising sources. Example #35698256375 of making a character look DUMB to make or prolong a plot point.  Sure,he's rejecting Sonny and his world, but does that also mean rejecting all that he learned growing up in Corinthos Chaos?

The problem is that Sonny told him NOTHING in that phone conversation except to stay away from Luke, and Michael DID ask questions.  Sonny just didn't answer them.  Shawn did the exact same thing with Alexis when she served him with the restraining order, and he told her that "Michael has it all wrong."  Alexis asked him point blank what he knows that she and Michael don't know, and Shawn refused to say anything.  THAT'S the problem. 

Sonny made a number of mistakes with the phone call:  1) He called Michael.  Why did he think calling Michael was the best way to warn Michael?  I would have contacted Dante and had Dante working on helping to uncover the mystery.  Dante can keep his mouth shut, and seeing that Fluke is suppose to be his wife's father, Dante would be fully invested in learning the truth; 2) Sonny identified himself as "your father" twice, which you could see almost made Michael's head explode.  Not smart, Sonny.  Don't lead with "This is your father" because all Michael heard was "This is your father, not the one I murdered, but the other one;" and 3) Sonny didn't give Michael any information.  Why didn't he say "Michael, you and Lucas are in danger?"  That would have gotten Michael's attention.  He would have asked lots of questions.  Instead, Sonny remained cryptic, opened very fresh wounds, and handled the situation all wrong.  Now should Michael have said anything to Fluke?  No, but he has no idea that it's not Luke.  Sonny hasn't told him - OR anyone - anything.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 8

I'll stand up for Naxie.(of course) I think they are cute. They are young and this is slow romance that has been missing. I don't mind them and certainly I'll never complain about Nathan being shirtless. I bet KSt and RP do LOL at their limited need of wardrobe though.  Underwear check, we're good to go! heh!

I also thought Lucas was spot on. I didn't think he defended Carly in fact he told Michael he could vent to him about Sonny and Carly and he would listen and not try to change his mind. Of course he is also supporting his sister, but not to Michael's face. I thought Lucas was the first person to actively care about Michael's mental health and his struggles in dealing with what happened. He also forced Michael to admit his feelings instead of keep sweeping them under the rug like he is trying to doing saying he is "fine" with it all.

There were so many different people on the dock I just kept hoping someone would either smash that stupid knick knack or kick it in the harbor. That thing is ugly and annoying and this is the first I've ever even seen it.

• Love 1

I didn't think he defended Carly in fact he told Michael he could vent to him about Sonny and Carly and he would listen and not try to change his mind.

But during their conversation last week, Lucas made it clear that he does in fact want to change Michael's mind, he wants Michael to forgive Carly and Morgan.

But during their conversation last week, Lucas made it clear that he does in fact want to change Michael's mind, he wants Michael to forgive Carly and Morgan.

But IMO that is the same as how Dante feels. I think both Dante and Lucas know it is not healthy for Michael to hold onto this anger at them. It only hurts Michael in the end much more than Sonny or Carly. I don't think Lucas means things have to go back to the way they were but Carly will always be Michael's mother and he can't act like he doesn't miss her b/c clearly I think he does. Being in the middle of a family rift when you care about both sides is very difficult and I thought Lucas has handled it the best by far. Lucas lives with his sister and is going to work with Michael I thought he did a good job of trying to support them both, but of course he wants them to patch things up b/c they are both is family he cares about.

• Love 3

I just wish Michael was allowed to talk to someone who isn't in Sonny and Carly's camp.  For example, I don't think Monica would think it was healthy for Michael to hang on to this amount of anger towards them, but she also wouldn't excuse what they did.

• Love 4

If Lucas had presented his position from the beginning as him wanting Michael not to hold onto anger for Michael's own good I would've loved that. But initially he came off as more "Michael, please forgive Carly because she's totally has the sads and also Morgan is dumb and needs help." It wasn't about Michael at all. 

I'm with you, TeeVee329, I wish someone that isn't up Carly and/or Sonny's butt would talk to Michael and help him move on. But there are really so few characters that aren't up their butts, so I don't even know who could do it. Monica is, of course, the perfect idea, but LOL there's literally no chance.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

And again, it's not like Michael is ranting and raving at Carly every time he sees her, calling her a lying bitch and the like (you know, the kind of tactics Carly would employ).  Sure, he's being a bit cold and dismissive, but everyone is acting like he's lighting into Carly at every turn.  Not so much.

• Love 4

Michael is just lucky he hasn't been thrown down a well and a Stone apparition hasn't appeared to him and talked to him about awesome Sonny is.

I will accept Brenda talking Sonny up to Michael . . . in BED. No no just kidding. But Brenda would be enjoyable because while she would talk about Sonny, she would tooootally blame Carly for the whole thing and that would be great.

• Love 4

Brenda is also someone who would have something positive to say about AJ.  Weren't they close, at least back in the day?

I still really want Skye to fulfill this role.  She loved AJ, she loathes Sonny and Carly, and Robin Christopher would sell the hell out of it.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

And again, it's not like Michael is ranting and raving at Carly every time he sees her, calling her a lying bitch and the like (you know, the kind of tactics Carly would employ).  Sure, he's being a bit cold and dismissive, but everyone is acting like he's lighting into Carly at every turn.  Not so much.

And can I just say that I absolutely love the approach Michael has taken with her. He just ignores her pretty much, which is just the perfect way to deal with her IMO.

Also, I've noticed that there's been a couple times when Michael has seemed like he's maybe feeling sad about or questioning his decision to cut Sonny out of his life but I don't think CD has played any subtle questioning or feeling bad looks at all when Michael's been around Carly, which just cracks me up so much. I would find it very funny if Michael ends up forgiving everyone but Carly.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Into it. Bring Brenda back just for this, show! And also yes, she would totally annihilate Carly the whole time and I would enjoy the hell outta that.

"Michael, I just know THAT GIRL made your father do EVERYTHING."

Oh, Brenda would probably just say re: AJ though that since she is a model, or was one, she takes back everything nice she ever said about AJ because his ass got fat.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6
(edited)

I'm with you, TeeVee329, I wish someone that isn't up Carly and/or Sonny's butt would talk to Michael and help him move on. But there are really so few characters that aren't up their butts, so I don't even know who could do it. Monica is, of course, the perfect idea, but LOL there's literally no chance.

What about Ned?

"Michael, I just know THAT GIRL made your father do EVERYTHING."

Oh, Brenda would probably just say re: AJ though that since she is a model, or was one, she takes back everything nice she ever said about AJ because his ass got fat.

I have to disagree with your second comment, ulkis.  I was grateful that Robin didn't reject AJ at Kelly's even though she fucking forgave Sonny; and I was hoping for more scenes with those two before Robin was threatened to leave. I'd like to think that Brenda would have nice things to say about AJ as well.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 1

What about Ned?

I think Ned would encourage Michael to have some kind of relationship with his mother. I mean Ned and Tracy don't exactly seem to have any kind of strong bond but he still clearly loves his mother and tolerates her antics. So for me Ned would be in the camp of hey what can you do she IS your mother.

And no offense meant to Monica b/c I don't dislike her but she DID raise AJ and Jason and sorry but,um THAT didn't seem to turn out too well either.

• Love 1

I was mostly joking, Scorpiosrule. But after Ron had Bobbie babble about how it was "just AJ", I don't trust what he would have come out of Brenda's mouth. Let's not forget this is the show that also had Brenda say "that must have been so hard on you" to Sonny after he confessed to shooting his son and blowing up his daughter.

• Love 6

And no offense meant to Monica b/c I don't dislike her but she DID raise AJ and Jason and sorry but,um THAT didn't seem to turn out too well either.

I don't recall Monica lying to her sons about the murder of their father...

• Love 9

As for Brenda/AJ, she did greet him warmly during their (extremely brief) scene together last year, but like ulkis said, I wouldn't trust Ron not to use Brenda to really hammer home the "Who cares, it was just AJ" viewpoint.

• Love 3

I remember both Brenda and Robin greeting A.J. warmly, which made me happy. But I think if she came back now Ron would use her to excuse it. Brenda wouldn't do that, but Brenda also would never have excused what Sonny did to Kristina and Dante.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

I really don't understand why Sonny didn't call his son, the cop, at least to let him know that Helena was back in town. After all, Hells was involved in one of Lulu's kidnapping. This is something that Dante needed to know in order to protect his wife, but then again Sonny doesn't give a crap about any of his children who is not the golden child, Michael.

• Love 2

You know, if I were in Michael's shoes, I would have a lot harder time forgiving Carly over Sonny for a number of reasons.  First, although Sonny is a murdering thug and did pull the trigger, he's at least serving time in the Pentonville Partyhouse.  Michael  doesn't need to waste any time with him any more.  Second, your mother (theoretically, of course) is supposed to have your back - and it is obvious to everyone that the only person Carly backs without question is Sonny.  Third, she has no regrets for what she did and has never said she was sorry, even in a lie.  Carly has always supported Sonny over everyone else, except for brief divorce interludes.

Morgan is just dumb.  Carly is actively malicious.

• Love 11

I really don't understand why Sonny didn't call his son, the cop, at least to let him know that Helena was back in town. After all, Hells was involved in one of Lulu's kidnapping. This is something that Dante needed to know in order to protect his wife, but then again Sonny doesn't give a crap about any of his children who is not the golden child, Michael.

The cops know about Helena, at least that she's alive and was spotted in Port Charles.

Now that Morgan can't "Mikey" Michael all over the place he's left throwing nicknames at that gorgeous baby. Was he saying "Avery Bavery" or "Babervy"?

Though as far as that baby goes she just gets cuter and cuter every-time I see her.

KA really has no clue how to hold a baby. I kept cringing as I watched her walking and carrying the baby at the same time, how the mother watched her handling that child like a sack of lumpy potatoes without rushing onto the stage and snatching her away I'll never know.

And frankly not a single one of those who held the baby in today's scenes were doing her any favours. Bouncing her all around while keeping her in that cramped position was making her fussy. All they had to do was place her on their shoulder and start patting and rubbing her back, when in doubt guess on a gas bubble.

Whenever Kiki opens her trap I want it wired shut. She has never, ever, said one thing worthwhile imho.

Dante looked pained sharing scenes with her, for once I felt bad for him and his unkempt hair.

Oh I haven't missed the Nina and Franco. Ron refuses to give up on those failures. He won't admit defeat, the twit.

Heather 'adopting' the Nina was just...Ron's visions scare the bejesus out of me sometimes. 

Shawn and Jordan spend far too much time together, which is that they spend any time together.  That had to be the shallowest buried coffin ever. 

Magda and Ava...the less said the better. At least she didn't ask Ava to be her new daughter I guess.

So there's going to be another "big party" in the works.

I feel like that's all this show has become, one very sad, very drunk party night that goes on for way too long and the hangover afterwards just isn't worth it.

• Love 3

Man, today was a cavalcade of characters I can't stand - Franco, Kiki, Nina, Magda, Heather (sadly).  I really did not miss them.  And ugh, here we go with the annual January "Franco must save the woman he loves from crazy Heather!" story.

Was Dante advising Kiki - who dumped one of his brothers to get with the other - to now hop back to the first brother?  Bros before hos, Dante.

Hey, Morgan got a job!  If only he had thought to ask one of his family members who owns a business sooner!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I always find it peculiar how someone can be as young as 18 and still be a bartender and yet can't legally drink until 21.

Why won't anyone push Morgan to go back to school? He's barely 21? Why not encourage him to really make something of himself, get a degree and go into a filed of study which he would enjoy.

Ron doesn't give his characters much of a future either literally of figuratively.

• Love 3

I would find that funny if Dante just decided to play Truant Officer. Every time Morgan tries to do something else around town, or sleep in at Carly's, Dante shows up to tailgate that ass. Banging on the windows. "Go back to school!" That's funny! I'd watch it! It's character beats! And it could go somewhere.

• Love 9

Ron doesn't give his characters much of a future either literally of figuratively.

I was actually just thinking - we finally got Lucas working at the hospital and he's the only one of his generation (Maxie/Georgie/Dillon/Lulu/Dante) to work at the titular hospital.  But none of the characters in Michael and Morgan's age group are poised to do the same (there's off-screen Kristina, but I could see her becoming a lawyer like Alexis).  Who is going to step up in that next generation?

• Love 1

If Sonny and Julian escape from prison, just make it that they fly through the roof via sitting on the same broomstick together. Might as well make it as absurd as possible.

Ava managed to make her uniform look good. Impressive. She is a fashionista I suppose.

When Kiki handed the baby to Lulu I was like, what the hell! I want to see cute dudes hold the baby, I thought this was a woman's genre damn it. 

I was actually gonna be mad at Lulu for not telling Michael to shut up, that it was her boat and she was running the damn thing, but then she said it was because they weren't taking sides between the brothers and I liked that. 

Shawn did not seem one whit tired out from digging that hole. Impressive!

Three things I liked the Kiki/Dante scene: Dante didn't want to be left alone with her, looked confused over why Kiki was telling him this when Kiki told him she and Morgan kissed, and unless it happened when I wasn't looking, there was no goodbye scene between them and so it looked as though Dante just ran out the door as fast as possible.

You know how there are some characters you bitch about but you'd secretly miss complaining about them if they left? Nina and Franco are not some of those characters for me. I despise Franco and RH's shtick so so so so much.

Robin Mattson looked lovely in that headband. And I would welcome Heather to stay forever if she killed Nina. Alas.

I always find it peculiar how someone can be as young as 18 and still be a bartender and yet can't legally drink until 21.

That's America for you I guess.

Man, today was a cavalcade of characters I can't stand - Franco, Kiki, Nina, Magda, Heather (sadly).  I really did not miss them.  And ugh, here we go with the annual January "Franco must save the woman he loves from crazy Heather!" story.

Was Dante advising Kiki - who dumped one of his brothers to get with the other - to now hop back to the first brother?  Bros before hos, Dante.

I guess we know now he is officially Team Michael, heh.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

I was actually just thinking - we finally got Lucas working at the hospital and he's the only one of his generation (Maxie/Georgie/Dillon/Lulu/Dante) to work at the titular hospital.  But none of the characters in Michael and Morgan's age group are poised to do the same (there's off-screen Kristina, but I could see her becoming a lawyer like Alexis).  Who is going to step up in that next generation?

Will the show be around much longer for it to matter?

I really think Ron could care less about keeping the legacy of GH going besides giving it a bit of lip service from time to time, and only when one of his pets can be included.

If Sonny and Julian escape from prison, just make it that they fly through the roof via sitting on the same broomstick together. Might as well make it as absurd as possible

There'd be a fight over which one would have to ride behind the other holding onto their waist.

Maybe they can pull a Prison Break, suddenly have a guy come through with tattoos on his back detailing how to get out of the prison. Sonny would be utterly confused as usual but Julian would be able to keep up maybe.

Edited by CPP83

I'm enjoying seeing some different groupings of characters. I wish we saw more of it instead of having them all isolated in to unconnected stories, never to interact with anyone outside the 2-4 people involved in that story. Most of these people are related one way or another, it makes no sense that they never see each other.

I'm not entirely sure what is going on with Heather and Nina, but l liked it. I thought it was fun and it might be the least annoying Nina has ever been.

I did not enjoy seeing more stupid Luke scenes, especially because this story is not advancing AT ALL, in addition to making no sense. It's been drawn out for way too long and it never was interesting. I'm sure TG thinks he's giving a master class in acting but .. No. Give it up already, show - this year long (longer?) story is just not working.

• Love 6

LOL that when Shawn asked "Who's there?" in the graveyard yesterday, it was daytime, and today suddenly it's sunset.

Of course Heather is good at Battleship. I'd expect no less. Hee.

Who gave Madeline her rockin' manicure? She was extremely well groomed for being in prison. Ava wasn't far behind.

STFU, Lauren. Ugh. If only the character were leaving with KA's departure. SHE LIFTS RIGHT OUT. (I will never let that go. Sorrynotsorry to all who are sick of it.)

Dante, Dante, Dante. Michael and Lauren's estrangement is not complicated. She lied to him about some major stuff. She's not all that sorry about it. Michael is mad at her. See? Not complicated. And Lulu, Michael and Morgan's relationship isn't complicated, either. Morgan liked to Michael about some major stuff. He's sorry about, but Michael needs to be mad about it on his schedule, not someone else's. See? Not complicated. Though it was really dumb Michael didn't want to have the party at the HS just because Morgan would be working there.

Why won't anyone push Morgan to go back to school?

Because higher education is OMG TEH EVUL. It is of the devil and a pox upon humanity.

• Love 2

Dante telling Kiki it's complicated is just more instance of no one being able to say boo to the cardboard cutout of a character (see: Carly not eviscerating her), although I think he would probably avoid getting into it with her either way.

Edited by ulkis

I don't understand why Kiki is raising that baby. I wouldn't trust her with a gerbil. Poor Avery.

STFU, Ava, the reason you can't be with your baby is your own damm fault.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 2

Even more impressive than Shawn not breaking a sweat digging up that grave is the fact that he could dig it at all. Here in Massachusetts the ground is frozen solid. Some decorative Christmas candy canes we put in along a walkway in December are now solidly stuck the ground and won't be getting pulled out until it thaws. So how that man could blithely shovel through that 'frozen' dirt is a mystery. Those writers out in sunny CA should do a little research before coming up with scenes like that.

• Love 2

And not only that, they had a man dig through the frozen ground last January too.

Man January's more of a reRon than I thought.  Luke's a prisoner, Franco has to save a lady love from Heather, digging up frozen ground.  What's next, Joan Van Ark as Silas' mother?

At least on OLTL when Mitch Laurence (hilariously) dug up Corpse!Nash to surprise Jessica with, it a) was late September/October and b) the actual digging took place off-screen.  Oh, and c) Fish adorably got covered in grave dirt when he was investigating.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

I actually liked today's show except for Franco, and that was all on the whiney way RHo read allof his lines as opposed to anything Franco did or said.

Jasus bless Robin Mattson for wrangling a decent performance from The Staff.

I love the way you could practically see a thought-bubble over Dante's head saying "please don't leave me with her; leave me with Spinelli, Carly, even Johnny, anyone but her' when LooLoo and Morgan were leaving.

• Love 3