Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

While it's certainly on Britt that she still offered to sleep with him (oh Britt, girl, PLEASE pick your dignity up off the ground), if we're supposed to view Nik as some noble, princely, good guy, he should have respected Britt AND Liz and turned her down if he's so in luv with Liz.

This.  If he's in love with Liz and thinks they have a chance at a relationship, he should turn down Britt.  Britt offering sex doesn't mean Nik is helpless to turn it down. But, Nik will never turn down sex.  Dude had sex with a tumor-induced vision of DeadEm.   

Generally, I hold no truck with serial killers, and, despite my love of RH, I find Franco to be a truly ill-conceived character.  But if he can cause Sonny grief, any kind of grief, I'll love him forever.    It's interesting, though, that our de-tumorized Franco's first thought, regarding Sonny kissing Carly, is to kill him.  Hey, I'm all on board with that, but I guess the de-tumorization wasn't a cure-all, after all.  Hopefully, too bad for Sonny.

To be fair, you don't need a murder-inducing tumor to want to kill Sonny.  It seems like a natural state of being to me. 

Clearly, this post was brought to you by the word "tumor."  Tumors, for when you want to have sex with dead people or commit crimes without accepting responsibility.  Count on tumors. 

• Love 15
What am I supposed to be rooting for here?  Personally I'm rooting for Britt to kick him in the balls.

I'm not, given that she told Nik she didn't care if he had feelings for Liz. WTF is this crap? Britt, buy a vibrator.

Were Dingleberry and ICE planning to kidnap Maxie and Lulu all along, what with the spare clothes for them?

So it would seem. What a mistake. Those two airheads would make me turn myself in just so I wouldn't have to hear them yammer on and on.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

I'm not, given that she told Nik she didn't care if he had feelings for Liz. WTF is this crap? Britt, buy a vibrator.

But it's not like Nikolas said he had zero feelings for Britt, he admitted that he still had feelings of love for her and then was practically reminiscing about how hot the sex was.  It's pathetic, but given that, it's not shocking Britt pressed on.

Edited by TeeVee329

But it's not like Nikolas said he had zero feelings for Britt, he admitted that he still had feelings of love for her and then was practically reminiscing about how hot the sex was.  It's pathetic, but given that, it's not shocking Britt pressed on.

The problem with this is Nik said he had feeling for the Britt he THINKS she is not the real her and only she knows this. That makes her extra pathetic to me b/c she supposedly loves him so much that she would fake him out and caused him so much pain. She knows he really loves Liz, she knows how much pain it caused him when Spencer was gone, she knows he thinks she was HELPING him find Spencer and she knows the truth will eventually come out b/c history(Ben/Rocco) and he gave her an out b/c stopping the kiss but she pressed on with sex with him under false pretenses. I just can't get how she isn't the one at most fault here.

• Love 2

I just can't get how she isn't the one at most fault here.

Because Nik isn't some hormonal teenager.  He has control of himself and his libido and if he really loves Liz and also cares about Britt to any degree, he shouldn't have succumbed to her advances because it's just going to end up hurting both women.  It takes two to tango and Nik certainly knows the moves to that dance.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Because Nik isn't some hormonal teenager.  He has control of himself and his libido and if he really loves Liz and also cares about Britt to any degree, he shouldn't have succumbed to her advances because it's just going to end up hurting both women.  It takes two to tango and Nik certainly knows the moves to that dance.

But my big sticking point is Nik doesn't really have feelings for Britt. He has feeling for an illusions Britt created and she is the only one who knows this. If he knew the real her he wouldn't be standing the same room with her let alone having sex with her. Britt knows that even the illusion Britt he thinks she is doesn't trump his feelings for Liz. Now if when she kissed him on the floor he had sex with her then afterwards had their conversation I'd call him out, but he stopped the kiss and told her the truth and she still wanted sex with him. He seemed hesitant enough that he allowed a phone call to stop him a second time. I mean for a man that is some restraint.

I do get that it is a little dickish that he'd say he loves Liz so much but still would sleep with Britt, but given his history with Liz it doesn't bother me that much. I mean he seems to have loved her a long time and it has not worked out multiple times, so I could see where he'd not have a lot of faith that actually get a chance with her this time. They haven't had a true talk yet so at this point he is very much a free agent to have sex with whoever he wants, espeically if it is just a ONS.

But my big sticking point is Nik doesn't really have feelings for Britt. He has feeling for an illusions Britt created and she is the only one who knows this. If he knew the real her he wouldn't be standing the same room with her let alone having sex with her.

Sadly, I think he'd still have sex with her if it was so blatantly on offer.  Unless he already had Liz undressed in his bed. 

• Love 2

Sadly, I think he'd still have sex with her if it was so blatantly on offer.  Unless he already had Liz undressed in his bed. 

I definitely think he wants Britt on the backburner, in case things with Liz don't work out again.

• Love 4

Well we all know Jordan doesn't have very high standards, b/c Shawn so why can't manwhore Nik be paired with her! I know b/c Ron doesn't want me to have nice things. I get stuck having to defend Elizabeth. gah!

• Love 1
I just can't get how she isn't the one at most fault here.

Britt and Nik are equally gross, if for different reasons, IMO. There is nothing romantic or funny or positive about any of this. I don't know what Ron is going for here, unless it's disgust. In that case, bravo, Ron. Nailed it.

• Love 3

Nik....you deserve every bit of Liz's wrath if you pull this boner move (hee....see what I did there).

Britt is pathetic but Nik is stupid.  Just ewww.....

Sonny/Carly....double ewww...... I hope Franco does kill him.  We can all have a huge party.  My house...BYOB.

When I saw Anna in her hat and trench my first thought was "Here's looking at you, kid".

Wet Nathan and Dante....rrooowr or to quote Cattitude...MEOW! 

If I was Levi and ICE dude I would gag those two chatterboxes pronto.

• Love 2

God, I hope so. And I wish the writers would remember that Lulu is a Spencer, the daughter of Luke and Laura, and Maxie is the daughter of Felicia and Frisco, and was raised by Mac. They don't need to wait around for Nathan and Dante, though they are SUCH excellent shots, to save them. They better get the majority of the way out of this on their own or I will be PISSED.

• Love 2

I'm half expecting a tumors parody by Lonely Island.

Hey girl. It's your boy, Franco. I was bad, but now I'm good. So good.

I got a tumor for you girl tonight

A tumor oh yeah

Tumor in my pants

Tumor to make you dance

Tumors make you thrill

Tumors make you kill

Tumors for you all night

• Love 6

At the very least, can it be Anna who finds them and not Nathan and Dante?  Commissioner Devane could use a win.

To follow-up on my original thought, I'd actually kill for a scene of Anna teaching a self-defense class to the frequently kidnapped (Maxie, Lulu, Carly, Liz).

• Love 6

Honestly?  I could ship Britt and Kevin.  Older stable male father figure would be a nice change for her.  And Kevin is used to crazy.

I've thought for a long time that Doc could do better than Lucy, who does not have him as her first priority.  (Jon Lindstrom is still sexy as hell, give him a chance to do something besides be annoyed or mildly amused.)  I'm still delighted that he's divorcing her over her affair with Scott.  They could have drug that out for a while.

Edited by Reo
  • Love 1

So it would seem. What a mistake. Those two airheads would make me turn myself in just so I wouldn't have to hear them yammer on and on.

Ha! Remember when Spencer was kidnapped and we all wished it would turn out like the kidnap of Red Chief, where his captors pay to have him taken off their hands?

Well, behold! Levi and ICE Guy are already regretting their idea to kidnap the Chatty Cathys, who are proving a handful. Maybe Levi will end up giving the jewelry back to Flea if she'll take the kidnapped Maxie and Baby Rabies off their hands!

• Love 4

Doc could do better than Lucy, who does not have him as her first priority.

Lucy is a basket case. As a trained psychiatrist, Kevin wouldn't be with her unless he had his own deep problems--which he does. Apparently he had a twin and there were rivalries for Mommy and a hint or more of incest in  Kevin's upbringing. No wonder he is attracted to Lucy, who belongs with someone a lot stronger.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

Ned, why? Why must he now be loaded down with that meat sauce head Olivia? *sighs*

And Tracy, no...where has her dignity gone? I miss my Qs, I miss them so much.

So Rosie really is that goon's daughter? Oh joy, another useless character attached to an even more useless character, Ron's specialty.

Carly and Sonny in bed...my eyes, my god my eyes...what has been seen cannot be unseen!

The rest, so pointless and tiresome and stupid.

You would think, given the negative ripple effect his last sexual indiscretion had (ruined his relationships with Olivia and Morgan, potentially saddled him with a child via a woman he hates, prevented him for avenging the death of a "loved" one), Sonny would think twice.  But noooooooooooooo, sleep with the girlfriend of a SERIAL KILLER who hates you and has some very damaging dirt on you, see what happens!

Ron is definitely writing Rosalie as a later day Kimberly Andrews from OLTL.  Kim would often mouth off at and about his pet character Rex, just like Rosalie is doing here with Silas.  Alas, this chick ain't no Amanda Setton.

Did Carly ever exposit where Joss is?  And was this the first Ava was hearing of Nina's return from the dead?

• Love 3
You would think, given the negative ripple effect his last sexual indiscretion had (ruined his relationships with Olivia and Morgan, potentially saddled him with a child via a woman he hates, prevented him for avenging the death of a "loved" one), Sonny would think twice.  But noooooooooooooo, sleep with the girlfriend of a SERIAL KILLER who hates you and has some very damaging dirt on you, see what happens!

When Carly was telling Sonny that Franco could go to the cops I was like that's why you don't tell SERIAL KILLERS secrets, Carly!

Aw man but I was eating up all their scenes with a spoon. I love Franco being screwed over! I love it. Maybe it was the sheer horridness of Cancosore that makes this stuff seem so good, but whatever it is, I was quite entertained.

• Love 4

The secret about AJ aside, why Sonny or Carly wouldn't consider that the SERIAL KILLER might just up and kill them for this is beyond me.

I get why Sonny isn't scared, he thinks he's the shit. (I love how he said, "I've never hidden from another man in my life! I've only had other men carry my girlfriends up the stairs and crouch behind pews while my hitman shoots up a church!" (Okay, he may have only said the first part.))

Carly  . . . I think she didn't think about it until the actual deed was done. Like, she didn't have to worry about it as long as they didn't have sex. I really do think she was afraid he might do something in the last scene of today's episode. I'll be sad if they don't have her actually say that to someone.

• Love 2

But noooooooooooooo, sleep with the girlfriend of a SERIAL KILLER who hates you and has some very damaging dirt on you, see what happens!

This X 1000. What does he think he is going to gain by pissing off Franco (George)? If he thinks he will have Shawn kill Franco before he can get to the police station to unburden himself of what he knows, Sonny is quite mistaken.  Shawn will miss and the secret will be out.

Sonny keeps talking about how unstable Franco is but he insists on poking the unstable bear -- he is just dumb. This has to come out soon right?

Also, I was surprised that Alice just blurted the Fake Luke/Tracy tidbit out without preamble. I thought that would get dragged out for longer.

• Love 4

Also, I was surprised that Alice just blurted the Fake Luke/Tracy tidbit out without preamble. I thought that would get dragged out for longer.

Same, Tracy's secret plans at ELQ (wasn't she all "hmmm" about the brownstone stuff?) and Alice knowing turned out to be a whole lot of nothing.

Edited by TeeVee329
Sonny keeps talking about how unstable Franco is but he insists on poking the unstable bear -- he is just dumb.

Sonny thinks his (Sonny's) threats terrify Franco. As if. This is why I want Franco to be the one to spill the AJ secret. I don't care if Franco does it out of petulance or anything else. I so badly need to see Sonny get taken down, really taken down, at least once in his tenure on this fakakta show.

• Love 10

Is it impossible for Sonny to be celibate for at least a month? When was the last time a potential slam piece turned him down?

Claire and Jordan are the only two I remember who actually resisted Sonny's very oily brand of "charm".

• Love 1

I laughed hysterically at Sonny saying I've never hid from any man. Oh really? I need to make a collage meme for this. Because for around 20 years, I'm positive Jason Q Morgan existed for the sole purpose of that. So Sonny could hide behind his Borg ass. Then Max started being a lady carrier. Sonny, you don't hide from men? Do you know where your towels are? He even recruited from a diner.

At least Franco George did his own work. He set up the cameras himself. And he carries the ladies himself too.

• Love 1

Claire and Jordan are the only two I remember who actually resisted Sonny's very oily brand of "charm".

claire slept Sonny fairly soonish after she debut-ed though. Olivia actually held out for 4 years. Oh, Olivia.

• Love 3

claire slept Sonny fairly soonish after she debut-ed though. Olivia actually held out for 4 years. Oh, Olivia.

I still cringe when I think of Claire typing out "Wanna join the Mile-High Club?" in WordArt on her laptop as they were flying to the island.  Yet another promising character sacrificed at the altar of the mini-moobster's golden wiener.

Edited by magnolia11
  • Love 2

There fixed that for you.

How about Sonny tell Shawn to kill Franco and he accidentally shoots Ava. Shawn decides to take this opportunity to finish Ava off but accidentally shoots Franco instead. Both Franco and Ava eventually die from their wounds in the hospital. 

• Love 1

How about Sonny tell Shawn to kill Franco and he accidentally shoots Ava. Shawn decides to take this opportunity to finish Ava off but accidentally shoots Franco instead. Both Franco and Ava eventually die from their wounds in the hospital. 

As long as Sonny then double crosses Shawn and shoots him (because the other way around, Shawn would miss! Duh!), then Shawn dies, and in a moment of RARE self reflection and remorse, Sonny gets the sads and turns the gun on himself...but not before ALSO taking out Carly, who sees Sonny with the gun and tries to prevent the "tragedy", as they struggle for it, and a bullet has her name on it, too. Four birds, few bullets, PC spared.

Well I used to sit at the I loathe Ava and Franco table with you, but I actually like Franco now when he isn't around Carly so I can't get on board with Sonny killing Franco anymore b/c then no more Nico.(tear)

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 3

She slept with him in Bensonhurst those many years ago, so she's always been a loser in that respect.

Yeah, but she was 15. I give her a pass on account of her age.

It looks like Morgan is slowly losing his Sonny hate and to me, that is not a good thing. His Sonny hate is the thing I like best about Morgan.

Morgan has to give up his Sonny hate just in time for the reveal of AJ's murder so he can remind Michael of how great a Dad Sonny is and Sonny loves him! *sarcasm font*

Morgan has to give up his Sonny hate just in time for the reveal of AJ's murder so he can remind Michael of how great a Dad Sonny is and Sonny loves him! *sarcasm font*

As long as it finally comes out.

• Love 3