Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Looks like Spencer is not giving up on having Windemere no matter how many times adults (even Sonny) warn him to cease and desist. At his age, he should be able to understand the place of laws and Court in society. Now is the time to get the boy to a competent psychologist (and I'm not talking about a certain art therapist). This child is too sure of himself. He needs to be challenged in school and sports so he will learn that he has competitive peers who can also offer friendship. Spencer really needs other friends, especially intelligent male friends who are in his age group.

Spencer does understand that we have a legal system but his is rightfully pissed that it is not working the way it should be.  Valentine murdered his father, stole his home and birthright and his grandmother and the adults around him have just thrown up their hands and said that's the law.  Spencer is the only one who is willing to fight back.  I don't blame Spencer for being so angry.  Is he supposed to be fine with the fact that Valentine made him an orphan and has stolen his life? Laura and Alexis should be trying to help him get justice.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Spencer does understand that we have a legal system but his is rightfully pissed that it is not working the way it should be.  Valentine murdered his father, stole his home and birthright and his grandmother and the adults around him have just thrown up their hands and said that's the law.  Spencer is the only one who is willing to fight back.  I don't blame Spencer for being so angry.  Is he supposed to be fine with the fact that Valentine made him an orphan and has stolen his life? Laura and Alexis should be trying to help him get justice.

I can kind of see Laura not wanting to upset the apple cart because of Lulu and Charlotte, but in these weeks that Valentin was in prison there should have been a concerted effort by all involved including a high-powered legal team (hired by Sonny, naturally, because he has to be involved with everything) to authenticate the amended part to the will Valentin presented and to help Spencer (and Charlotte and Lulu) get justice for what crimes Valentin has committed against them. Surely there has to be something that is able to stick.

• Love 4
(edited)

So the big explanation as to where Franco is is that he's in Manhattan trying to reach a settlement re: the lawsuit the families of his SERIAL KILLING victims brought against him and he/Liz is hopeful he can reclaim a large chunk of his art catalog and assets away from said families of his SERIAL KILLING victims.

Shut up forever, off-screen Franco/Liz.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13
13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

So the big explanation as to where Franco is is that he's in Manhattan trying to reach a settlement re: the lawsuit the families of his SERIAL KILLING victims brought against him and he/Liz is hopeful he can reclaim a large chunk of his art catalog and assets away from said families of his SERIAL KILLING victims.

LOL. This is supposed to make him sympathetic?! Oh, Show. Stahp.

• Love 13
(edited)

An actual attempt at showing he's redeemed would be him being all, "I really hurt those families with what I did to their loved ones, even if the tumor prodded me on.  I don't want anything to do with the assets or the art I made during that time."

This is just...what?  And the Friz stans are celebrating on Twitter that soon Franco will have cash to burn on Liz.  WHAT?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

I don't think the show wants to really redeem him.

It's just weird that that's the best reason they could come up with, if they felt they had to explain his absence at all, which they reaalllyy didn't. They could have just said he was at a hospital convention for shitty art therapists.

• Love 5
(edited)

As the custodial parent why was Lulu not given proper warning that Valentin had been released so she could ensure her and Charlotte's safety? (As well as Spencer's).

I must have heard wrong when later in the episode it was said that Lulu/Dante only had temporary custody of Charlotte. Valentin was going away to prison for life. What dumbass lawyers even by Port Charles standards would have allowed her to accept only temporary custody of her child for the rest of Charlotte's life?

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 3

So Valentin basically proved today that Sonny Corinthos isn't the only one who can divinely procure freedom from all criminal charges. He's already planning to get Charlotte back and Nina will probably slot right back into his life, too. It'd be nice if a character could actually suffer consequences for their actions instead of everything reverting back to status quo. 

And the countdown clock to Hayden/the baby's demise starts now. It was so heavy-handed when Liz mentioned being excited about becoming an aunt. They wasted months barely developing a relationship between Liz and Hayden, so it seems fake to act like they're close right as Rebecca Budig leaves the show.

Did Liesl ever tell Nathan who his father is? I should probably be disappointed in Nathan for defending his crazy criminal of a mother, but Nathan seems like such a genuinely goodhearted person that I can't fault him.

Franco mention! They better give me advance notice of his return, because I need to stock up on cans of Raid and find the number for a good exterminator.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Linny said:

So Valentin basically proved today that Sonny Corinthos isn't the only one who can divinely procure freedom from all criminal charges. He's already planning to get Charlotte back and Nina will probably slot right back into his life, too. It'd be nice if a character could actually suffer consequences for their actions instead of everything reverting back to status quo. 

did you know the headwriter said re: Valentin, "he has many layers, and one of them is very romantic." Oh, brother.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't think the show wants to really redeem him.

It's just weird that that's the best reason they could come up with, if they felt they had to explain his absence at all, which they reaalllyy didn't. They could have just said he was at a hospital convention for shitty art therapists.

I think they think he's already redeemed because they've said so.

But it's like the writing of the early courtship with Liz, with him trapping her in an elevator and hiding in her car.  Why are they pointing a big, neon arrow at the SERIAL KILLER-osity of it all?  Because as you said, they could have said he was ANYWHERE.  So why did they pick THIS explanation.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, ulkis said:

did you know the headwriter said re: Valentin, "he has many layers, and one of them is very romantic

I'm pretty sure the "murdering layer" counteracts that.  

• Love 4

Nina should have died a long time ago.   I just can't with this not needed characters weird acting choices.

Olivia and Dante look more like lovers than mother and son.  

I enjoy Laura and Kevin scenes.  Whatever happened to the gift that Helena left Laura in her will?!

In all fairness to Franco, this show just does not give a fuck that folks hate the character and want him gone.  We're now stuck with RoHo hamming his way through the show.  

Valentine is back because MS has a contract and she's a bestie of FV.  Nina and Franco made sense as a couple and I resent that Elizabeth is stuck with his slimy ass.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

I must have heard wrong when later in the episode it was said that Lulu/Dante only had temporary custody of Charlotte. Valentin was going away to prison for life. What dumbass lawyers even by Port Charles standards would have allowed her to accept only temporary custody of her child for the rest of Charlotte's life?

I haven't seen today's ep yet, but I think I can answer this anyway. Before he went to the Netherlands, Valentin gave Lulu temporary custody. If he were convicted, then Lulu would get full custody, and I'm pretty sure he was onboard for that. But nothing was going to happen until he was sentenced. Lulu can't ask for full custody because the father is in jail if the father isn't in jail.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think they think he's already redeemed because they've said so.

But it's like the writing of the early courtship with Liz, with him trapping her in an elevator and hiding in her car.  Why are they pointing a big, neon arrow at the SERIAL KILLER-osity of it all?  Because as you said, they could have said he was ANYWHERE.  So why did they pick THIS explanation.

Exactly.

Edited by dubbel zout
Removed errant conjunction
  • Love 1
(edited)

I can't with Anna in relation to Valentin.  Her being so gung-ho on his side versus her sister given the history WE SAW on AMC makes no sense to me.  And she really thinks the WSB made the right call letting him go?  C'mon, girl.

Dr. Michael Easton is such a smug dick.  Have you apologized to Brad yet, you ass?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I'm pretty sure the "murdering layer" counteracts that.  

But it's VERY romantic. Not just a romantic layer.

24 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Valentine is back because MS has a contract and she's a bestie of FV.  Nina and Franco made sense as a couple and I resent that Elizabeth is stuck with his slimy ass.

The rumor is neither MS nor RoHo wanted to work with each other. 

• Love 2

I can't with Anna in relation to Valentin.  Her being so gung-ho on his side versus her sister given the history WE SAW on AMC makes no sense to me.  And she really thinks the WSB made the right call letting him go?  C'mon, girl.

I thought Anna and Dante were friends as well as co-workers. At the initial custody trial she was telling Dante she was completely on their side. Now she is sitting with Valentin and toasting to his freedom?

(edited)

Yeah, I don't think Franco will be too upset about Obrecht.

Obrecht stayed at the job to be near Nathan? Really? No, I'm really asking. And also, what is Nathan talking about that he and Obrecht have had their ups and downs. I don't think they've ever gotten into a fight.

This is what I heard when Nina was talking to Nathan: "Valentin sweater sweater Valentin Valentin Spencer Valentin sweater sweater sssssweater."

At first Anna calling Robert was a cute shout-out but now it's dumb and annoying. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Linny said:

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

did you know the headwriter said re: Valentin, "he has many layers, and one of them is very romantic." Oh, brother.

Meh.  At least Valentin is read for filth the way Sonny is not and people actually don't line up to worship the ground on which he walks the way they do Sonny.  So in my eyes, Valentin has that on Sonny, at least.

IOW, Valentin >>>> Sonny for me.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Meh.  At least Valentin is read for filth the way Sonny is not and people actually don't line up to worship the ground on which he walks the way they do Sonny.  So in my eyes, Valentin has that on Sonny, at least.

IOW, Valentin >>>> Sonny for me.

Do I have to choose? ;)

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Obrecht stayed at the job to be near Nathan? Really? No, I'm really asking. And also, what is Nathan talking about that he and Obrecht have had their ups and downs. I don't think they've ever gotten into a fight.

You know the Mutter-Sohn bond is tight with those two.

4 hours ago, Linny said:

And the countdown clock to Hayden/the baby's demise starts now. It was so heavy-handed when Liz mentioned being excited about becoming an aunt.

Since when do they eat together? And the aunt mention clinched it. Oof, what an anvil.

Did Rebecca Budig (the person) get a haircut? I love the length.

I had to laugh at everyone being bummed that the international legal system isn't any less inept than the PC legal system.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Holy shit.

And yes, I do think they consider him 'redeemed' which makes this all the wilder.

8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Rebecca Budig (the person)

Oh, it's too late to differentiate them now.

Not writing Finn and Hayden out together makes no sense. He has no reason to be here without Tracy and selling ME Character #4 with another woman is not going to fly. He was lucky the pairing with Budig was barely passable C-story fodder after so many high-profile failures and walking away from gold with Jane Elliot. I'm not exactly weeping over Hayden's exit but I don't see how anyone looks at this show's state of affairs and thinks 'y'know what we need? To randomly kill a pregnant woman.'

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

We're to believe she gave up on her chance to, for realsies, be with Faison to hang around Nathan?  Not.

I do remember Nathan et. al forgetting to invite her to his wedding, which is kinda shitty.

And PS - Franco would not care that Obrecht got arrested.  He only cares about his friendship with her when he needs something or somebody to whine to.

33 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Holy shit.

Yeah.  

It's just so bizarre.  They very carefully don't have Liz tell Rebecca Budig what the "civil lawsuit" he's hoping to settle so he can get access to "maybe some large bank accounts" is about, but we the audience know.  It's the FAMILIES of the VICTIMS of his SERIAL KILLING!  

And Liz talking about it like it's the most normal thing in the world.  GIRL!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
(edited)
24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Since when do they eat together? And the aunt mention clinched it. Oof, what an anvil.

The handling of Liz and Rebecca Budig's sisterhood has been embarrassing.  And I honestly think the scene today was less about ramping up some bonding before whatever happens to Rebecca Budig happens and more that they needed to give Liz/BH something to do with Franco away.  Gross.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

nd selling ME Character #4 with another woman is not going to fly.

Thanks - so that was what ME was trying to do this episode during his jail visits  - getting prepped for his next persona.  GH was so lucky to steal this talented actor.  Who cares whether or not  viewers get to see beloved characters?  A mere mention of characters like Mac, Felicia, and Robert should truly be sufficient.

8 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Years of living in Port Charles has conditioned them to not even try.  Justice in PC operates at Sonny Corinthos' whim, they probably figure the system everywhere else is just as rigged.  Spencer is just too young and has been away from Port Charles too long to have been conditioned into hopelessness yet.

This points to another long-standing problem that GH has had, one of the numerous cancers eating away at the vitals of the show - the so-called "justice" system is a joke.  GH truly is Bizarro-World - murderous thugs are romantic heroes, dutiful cops are deep-dyed villains, and law-abiding citizens are little more than chumps.  This might have flown in an era where THE SOPRANOS was the hottest thing around, but as I write this, SPIDERMAN: HOMECOMING is tops at the box office, WONDER WOMAN is looking to be the summer's biggest hit, and last year's #1 film was CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR.  People don't want greasy moobsters and brain-damaged hitman any more, they want heroes.  And GENERAL HOSPITAL doesn't have a single one on offer.

5 hours ago, Darklazr said:

In all fairness to Franco, this show just does not give a fuck that folks hate the character and want him gone.  We're now stuck with RoHo hamming his way through the show.  

You know, to some extent I get that writers shouldn't let haters dictate the show (because haters won't be satisfied no matter what you do), so it's best to just ignore them and write your story.  But what writers should also realize is that fans who are genuinely unhappy with a character will often suggest ways in which the character could be made more palatable.  (With Franco, the request has been simple - have him show some genuine remorse and show him genuinely attempting to make amends).  But the writers here just seem to be digging in their heels and stubbornly insisting that there is nothing wrong with the character of Franco and anybody who says there is is just a hater and should be ignored.  It's not helping the situation.

5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Because if you can't bring fans around to liking a character, apparently the second best thing is to wind them up.  And Franco is the handiest tool available to wind fans up with.

53 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

The handling of Liz and Rebecca Budig's sisterhood has been embarrassing.  And I honestly think the scene today was less about ramping up some bonding before whatever happens to Rebecca Budig happens and more that they needed to give Liz/BH something to do with Franco away.  Gross.

That assumes the writers have any interest in giving Liz/BH something to do at all, and it has been proven over and over and over and over that they Just.  Do.  Not.  Give.  A.  Shit.  when it comes to her and her fans.  If it's about pumping up anybody's screen time, it's about pumping up Rebecca Budig's, so she can get a big splashy exit.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 7/8/2017 at 1:15 PM, rur said:

I think that to keep your health insurance through SAG-AFTRA you only have to work a day or two each quarter. I have no problem w/ a favorite face from another show showing up 8-10 days a year. In fact, I would like to nominate a current murderous hobo GH actor for health-insurance-only status. 

I'm in SAG/AFTRA. You need to make $13,000 within a calendar year to be eligible for bottom tier insurance in the following year. it's possible that the minimum has gone up, but I'm too lazy to check.

Edited by decogirl
  • Love 4

The handling of Liz and Rebecca Budig's sisterhood has been embarrassing. 

YES. The audience could have gotten invested if their father had come to town and there had been any real sense of family , or Sarah had returned, we saw them have a much better relationship than they did as teenagers, Liz gets excited that her sis is having a baby, and then.....something happens. Instead, SHOW used the "sisterhood" for cheap drama like Franco being the one to deliver 'life-changing news' and lines like "You're going to fire your own sister!" Blech. 

The only reason this connection matters is that Liz is so isolated. Aside from Franco in her life, she has some conversations with Laura,  is sort of friends with Griffin (meant to be the Patrick replacement in her life?), and co-parents Jake with Jason and Sam. From time to time she'll have a conversation with Monica because of  work or Jason/Sam/Jake family stuff. That's it . Pretty sad for a legacy family character who's been on the show for 20 years. 

As much as I didn't like the Liz-Cam-Hayden-Spencer-Laura scene near the hospital elevator, a small part of me appreciated that Liz was in a scene that was not about Franco, Jake, Jason or Sam.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, jsbt said:

Seems to me that the writers are just trolling us with this unnecessary explanation about Franco's whereabouts. Like the elevator scene with Liz and the time when he was hidden in the back seat of her car, this tidbit is supposed to raise our blood pressure and "love to hate" the greasy hobo-killer. The writers are indeed "winding us up".

I just want Franco to die. Finn can die too and leave forever.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

Years of living in Port Charles has conditioned them to not even try.  Justice in PC operates at Sonny Corinthos' whim, they probably figure the system everywhere else is just as rigged.  Spencer is just too young and has been away from Port Charles too long to have been conditioned into hopelessness yet.

This points to another long-standing problem that GH has had, one of the numerous cancers eating away at the vitals of the show - the so-called "justice" system is a joke.  GH truly is Bizarro-World - murderous thugs are romantic heroes, dutiful cops are deep-dyed villains, and law-abiding citizens are little more than chumps.  This might have flown in an era where THE SOPRANOS was the hottest thing around, but as I write this, SPIDERMAN: HOMECOMING is tops at the box office, WONDER WOMAN is looking to be the summer's biggest hit, and last year's #1 film was CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR.  People don't want greasy moobsters and brain-damaged hitman any more, they want heroes.  And GENERAL HOSPITAL doesn't have a single one on offer.

You know, to some extent I get that writers shouldn't let haters dictate the show (because haters won't be satisfied no matter what you do), so it's best to just ignore them and write your story.  But what writers should also realize is that fans who are genuinely unhappy with a character will often suggest ways in which the character could be made more palatable.  (With Franco, the request has been simple - have him show some genuine remorse and show him genuinely attempting to make amends).  But the writers here just seem to be digging in their heels and stubbornly insisting that there is nothing wrong with the character of Franco and anybody who says there is is just a hater and should be ignored.  It's not helping the situation.

Because if you can't bring fans around to liking a character, apparently the second best thing is to wind them up.  And Franco is the handiest tool available to wind fans up with.

That assumes the writers have any interest in giving Liz/BH something to do at all, and it has been proven over and over and over and over that they Just.  Do.  Not.  Give.  A.  Shit.  when it comes to her and her fans.  If it's about pumping up anybody's screen time, it's about pumping up Rebecca Budig's, so she can get a big splashy exit.

Brilliant post.  Brilliant.

I check in here weekly to see how things stand, to see if there's a reason to start watching again.  (I checked out after the utterly odious Luke left and things, to my astonishment, actually got worse).

RoHo was pretty good on OLTL, but his stint on GH has been a disaster.  OMG it's bad. I don't watch SPECIFICALLY because of him.  The character has always been useless, his portrayal has managed to make it even worse.  Then TIIC bring in Budig, the pressed meat queen.....

Wasn't it bad enough when it was the Sonny Bonehead hour??

• Love 2

The way that Anna and Andre were discussing their dance made it sound like they had had a night of passionate lovemaking instead of just a lame disco/tango in an abandoned dance studio. Whenever "Anna/Alex" is around Andre, she turns into a maneater with an agenda--quite unattractive. These days she seems more like Alex than Anna. And she never mentions Robin, Emma, or the new baby, who must have been born by now. Wouldn't a new grandmother show some interest in seeing the new baby?

I hate the Anna twin story. Now that Anna/Alex doesn't have to testify against Valentin, we deserve a real Anna adventure, without Alex.

• Love 1

I don't understand why people keep being so nice to Nina about her being married to Valentin and taking the Cassadine estate. Everyone keeps apologizing for Spencer showing up. Even Spencer apologizes for stating the obvious. Why were they all so touched when she said oh, Valentin says you can keep stopping by? Valentin killed Nikolas! There is no reason for people to be nice to her about it other than Frank says she's a star and a well-loved heroine.

• Love 9

Believe me, I don't like Nelle either, but Bobbie and Carly being this obnoxious about her given their pasts (which they flat-out acknowledged) and alleged reforms is not a good look on them.  Particularly Bobbie, because it's not like we expect any better from Carly.

And seriously, are Kevin and Laura ever going to have a conversation that's not about Spencer or Lulu or Valentin?

• Love 9

Ugh, STFU, Spencer. He's such a little turd. Though the scenes of him with Joss actually made sense to be outdoors for a change, given that they're at camp.

1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Particularly Bobbie, because it's not like we expect any better from Carly.

Not to mention, Michael is in his twenties. Time to butt out of his life. It's gross how involved everyone is.

2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And seriously, are Kevin and Laura ever going to have a conversation that's not about Spencer or Lulu or Valentin?

What is Laura if she's not someone's satellite?

• Love 3
Just now, TeeVee329 said:

Now that Valentin showed up at Spencer's camp (LOVED the little growl in Kevin's voice when he saw Valentin near Spencer <3) Laura needs to at once get a restraining order against Valentin or, if not, she needs to make absolutely sure the camp has a list of who is allowed to pick Spencer up from camp. Her, Kevin, Lulu, or Dante. Lulu needs to do the same for Charlotte and Rocco.

Valentin has the audacity to say that it's not his fault that Mikkos left him the inheritance. You know what IS your fault, Valentin? Holding a group hostage on an island. Killing Nikolas. Shooting Kevin. What you did to Lulu. Selling the biotoxin to Helena. Shall I go on?

• Love 3

Hey, Carly, remember how you lambasted Ava for interfering in Kiki's love life? Remember how you hated her for scheming to keep Morgan and Kiki apart? See how you're doing the same thing with Michael and Nelle? Yeah, me too, so thanks for proving yet again what a massive hypocrite you are. Also, your makeup looks awful and ages you by ten years, so you suck across the board today.

Spencer basically makes a death threat to Valentin's face and Laura looks proud and says nothing. A+ parenting job, because a perpetuating cycle of violence is certainly something you want to teach a child. 

Oscar is sweet to Joss and not afraid to stand up to Sonny, so he can stick around. He also looks taller than Sonny, which is hilarious. Tiny little mobster getting his feathers ruffled by a 14 year old kid.

• Love 16
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Linny said:

Oscar is sweet to Joss and not afraid to stand up to Sonny, so he can stick around. He also looks taller than Sonny, which is hilarious. Tiny little mobster getting his feathers ruffled by a 14 year old kid.

Sonny's threatening of Oscar in tomorrow's previews was seriously disturbing.  That's your romantic lead, folks!

Also disturbing?  The "seductive" voice Michael is using with Nelle.  They are anti-sex, these two.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 14

But he wants to open up a horse therapy center! It's all cool.

26 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Believe me, I don't like Nelle either, but Bobbie and Carly being this obnoxious about her given their pasts (which they flat-out acknowledged) and alleged reforms is not a good look on them.  Particularly Bobbie, because it's not like we expect any better from Carly.

I don't think it's supposed to be a good look.

Given the story I guess it was a good time for LW to get a facelift that makes her look pissed off.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Sonny's threatening of Oscar in tomorrow's previews was seriously disturbing.  That's your romantic lead, folks!

Threatening women, threatening teenagers.  He just needs to kick a dog to complete his mission as Biggest Asshole in the Universe.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And pathetic. Oscar is 14.

• Love 10

Holy cats, it's been only a year since Nik was killed? It seems like it's been much longer than that.

I liked Nina's dress, but I think it was a wee bit short-waisted on her.

I had to laugh when Laura and Kevin found out about Valentin being out and Laura gasped, "I have to call Lulu!" Awkward that Lulu already knows but didn't give her mom a head's up.

Carly compared Nelle to her was hilarious. Carly did way, way worse things than Nelle has even dreamed of attempting.

Sonny Corinthos: Real estate developer. I chuckled derisively the same way Julian did when Sam told him Sonny was getting out of the business.

4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Given the story I guess it was a good time for LW to get a facelift that makes her look pissed off.

Maybe it was just an aggressive peel.

4 minutes ago, ulkis said:
22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And pathetic. Oscar is 14.

This is the show that has a SERIAL KILLER whining about how the families of his victims are so mean to want him to pay damages. This show, man.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't think it's supposed to be a good look.

I guess.  It feels weirdly that they're trying to shield Carly (you know, our loving matriarch, gag) in the writing by putting most of the onus for this on Bobbie.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Threatening women, threatening teenagers.  He just needs to kick a dog to complete his mission as Biggest Asshole in the Universe.

All he needs to do now is steal candy from a baby.  Scout better keep her candy stash hidden from uncle Sonny.

• Love 7

When Carly bought that candy bar or whatever from the hospital vending machine, I liked to think Frank was so cheap he made the cast pay for their own snacks. LW would not be reimbursed. Hee.

Bobbie is hiring Felicia again to investigate Nelle? Felicia was embarrassingly obvious the last time she did some digging.

"And there's your daughter." Gross, Jason. Scout is yours, too. And you're not a hero for seeing why she's fussing. Ugh. I hate there's always an underlying implication that Jason is so extraordinary for doing stuff for her.

• Love 8