Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Oh boy. Can't blame anyone for setting Chyna up for this one. Bet Kris is already preparing to use this again her in any custody issues

BLAC CHYNA GOES MIA ... WHEN SHE'S SUPPOSED TO HAVE DREAM

Stupid move on Chynas part, but I doubt Rob is upset because Dream is missing time with mommy. The kid has been handed off like a library book for her entire life. Her parents can’t even control themselves enough to do the drop off in person. I’m betting 90% of the time she spends with either parent is actually with the nanny, I wonder how long before Rob’s latest GF announces that she’s expecting. 

7 hours ago, GaT said:

Chyna is an idiot, & where is the other kid? Who has him?

Nanny number three or four.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

She lets that ugly thing near her kids? Jeez the nightmares they must have. Tyga was ugly enough, but this guy is way worse. 

He could give me nightmares. I can't even imagine how scary he is to children. I took a took a quick look at his Instagram..big mistake. This guy is pure trash.

People has more details about the mess in Hawaii. It says the reason why Rob is pissed is because any time either he or Chyna are planning on leaving California they have to let the other know so they have the option of keeping Dream longer. In this case he wasn't told. Of course it says he's getting his lawyer involved. FWIW Dream was with Khloe and True yesterday.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

FWIW Dream was with Khloe and True yesterday.

Yes she was and apparently Khloe and the nannies took the girls to see a fire station. 

Dream looks ADORABLE! and so much like Rob. 

PicsArt_01-29-10.02.10.jpg

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

He could give me nightmares. I can't even imagine how scary he is to children. I took a took a quick look at his Instagram..big mistake. This guy is pure trash.

People has more details about the mess in Hawaii. It says the reason why Rob is pissed is because any time either he or Chyna are planning on leaving California they have to let the other know so they have the option of keeping Dream longer. In this case he wasn't told. Of course it says he's getting his lawyer involved. FWIW Dream was with Khloe and True yesterday.

What...  Rob is so busy with his socks he didn’t bother taking advantage of the  extra time he could spend with his daughter? 

• Love 2

Rob's going to get custody of Dream, so he can what, dump her on a rotation of nannies just like Chyna does?

What exactly is he so busy doing that he couldn't accompany his daughter on the fire station visit? 

Dream is precious, it's a shame she has two selfish idiots for parents.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Rob's going to get custody of Dream, so he can what, dump her on a rotation of nannies just like Chyna does?

What exactly is he so busy doing that he couldn't accompany his daughter on the fire station visit? 

Dream is precious, it's a shame she has two selfish idiots for parents.

Sad that the main concern is getting Rob’s child support payments lowered. 

He won’t go to the fire station because he’s  “uncomfortable in his skin”  (overweight)? Or because he just doesn’t want to be bothered. 

Neither of these two idiots should have custody of Dream.  I don’t see a happy future for her. I think several of the grandkids will have a rough road in life. A case of too much “stuff” given to them, in lieu of parental attention. 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

She lets that ugly thing near her kids? Jeez the nightmares they must have. Tyga was ugly enough, but this guy is way worse. 

Good God! And people thought Sid Vicious was scary back in the day. He looked like Mary Poppins compared to this guy! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

To me it looks like Dream would be better off with Rob and the family (https://people.com/tv/rob-kardashian-family-doesnt-think-dream-properly-cared-for-by-blac-chyna/) but that would leave King all by himself in his mother’s den of fools - could he move to Kris’ house too?! Really felt bad for him when Kylie disappeared from his life - supposedly he missed her a lot.

Completely agree. I mean if that child, who sadly lost the decent parent lottery, has to be with anyone i think shes better off with the Kardashians. I know the Kardashians are generally hated and their parenting is often seen as nothing but nannies doing their work but I haven't seen any proof that any of them are bad parents or mistreat the kids (certainly way better than Chyna who has been known to be a train wreck in public including throwing Dreams toy bike at someone). The kids seem happy and loving with their parents. Whenever Dream is with her cousins she looks so happy. Poor King has it even worse with deadbeat Tyga for a father.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

To me it looks like Dream would be better off with Rob and the family (https://people.com/tv/rob-kardashian-family-doesnt-think-dream-properly-cared-for-by-blac-chyna/) but that would leave King all by himself in his mother’s den of fools - could he move to Kris’ house too?! Really felt bad for him when Kylie disappeared from his life - supposedly he missed her a lot.

I think the Kardashian’s tend to over rate their  child rearing capabilities. All of Kris’s kids have some sort of issues with relationships with the opposite sex. And their relationships with each other are both oddly enough overly close and distant at the same time. 

I seriously  doubt that Dream spends  that much more time with nannies than the other grandkids spend with their own. It’s the spin that’s being put on that time  by the Kardashian PR team that is making it seem that she is using nannies more than the rest of the family. 

My bet is that at Rob’s she spend most of her time with a nanny hovering nearby if not in the same room. 

It’s all a big PR game now. The ultimate goal is to find  a way to give Chyna as little money as possible and keep her from what they consider the most egregious crime of using the Kardashian connection for her own benefit. Dream is just the tool they’ll use to do it. I don’t see her as any better off with a change in custody. Her bad luck was to be the product of two marginal human beings. 

Does anyone really think the family gives one second of thought to King? 

I really doubt his name has even been mentioned since Tyga dropped out of the picture. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 8
On 1/29/2019 at 8:38 PM, iwasish said:

I think the Kardashian’s tend to over rate their  child rearing capabilities. All of Kris’s kids have some sort of issues with relationships with the opposite sex. And their relationships with each other are both oddly enough overly close and distant at the same time. 

I seriously  doubt that Dream spends  that much more time with nannies than the other grandkids spend with their own. It’s the spin that’s being put on that time  by the Kardashian PR team that is making it seem that she is using nannies more than the rest of the family. 

My bet is that at Rob’s she spend most of her time with a nanny hovering nearby if not in the same room. 

It’s all a big PR game now. The ultimate goal is to find  a way to give Chyna as little money as possible and keep her from what they consider the most egregious crime of using the Kardashian connection for her own benefit. Dream is just the tool they’ll use to do it. I don’t see her as any better off with a change in custody. Her bad luck was to be the product of two marginal human beings. 

Does anyone really think the family gives one second of thought to King? 

I really doubt his name has even been mentioned since Tyga dropped out of the picture. 

It's the general intelligence and decision making of both parents that make me think Dream is better off with Kris. She's got two parents with bad tempers, who are petty as fuck, and a mother who isn't afraid to make a damn fool of herself in public and physically harass/threaten people...and this same mother who is a whole grown 30 years old and dated an 18 year and one who is a convicted child abuser (or maybe it's the same person?). With those kinds of decision-making skills, even Rob seems like a more reasonable option to parent but that isn't saying much at all. I'd rather see the kid raised by nannies who will nurture her needs and put her first...even if she's being paid to do it. There are many nannies who grow a genuine affection for the kids they take care of. At this point, I'd rather just hope that Dream can find one of those kinds of caretakers.

• Love 5
On 1/29/2019 at 5:18 PM, howmanywords said:

certainly way better than Chyna who has been known to be a train wreck in public including throwing Dreams toy bike at someone

Now, don't go spreading fake information about Chyna, she never threw a bike at anyone. It was a stroller. :-)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Now, don't go spreading fake information about Chyna, she never threw a bike at anyone. It was a stroller. :-)

True, but wait till Dream rides a bike vs riding in a stroller.... .

2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

It's the general intelligence and decision making of both parents that make me think Dream is better off with Kris. She's got two parents with bad tempers, who are petty as fuck, and a mother who isn't afraid to make a damn fool of herself in public and physically harass/threaten people...and this same mother who is a whole grown 30 years old and dated an 18 year and one who is a convicted child abuser (or maybe it's the same person?). With those kinds of decision-making skills, even Rob seems like a more reasonable option to parent but that isn't saying much at all. I'd rather see the kid raised by nannies who will nurture her needs and put her first...even if she's being paid to do it. There are many nannies who grow a genuine affection for the kids they take care of. At this point, I'd rather just hope that Dream can find one of those kinds of caretakers.

Nannies may be better than Kris. She’ll have her out earning her keep even younger than Kylie and Kendall. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

True, but wait till Dream rides a bike vs riding in a stroller.... .

Nannies may be better than Kris. She’ll have her out earning her keep even younger than Kylie and Kendall. 

When I said Kris, I said it with the assumption that a lot of nannies would be involved, LOL. No way Kris is going to be hands on with raising her granddaughter at the expense of earning all of those dollars.

• Love 4

This is cute. Khloe posted earlier that Dream wanted to throw her daddy a birthday party before she went to see her mom. Theres also a video of all the cousins playing..Dream is really adorable

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 4

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/25/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-dream-child-custody-support-agreement/

Rob Kardashian will no longer have to fork over heaps of cash to Blac Chyna every month ... in fact, he won't have to pay her at all.

Sources close to the former couple tell TMZ the two have hammered out a final custody agreement for their 2-year-old daughter, Dream. We're told Rob and Chyna will split custody 50/50 ... though Rob will likely have his daughter more of the time.

What's really incredible ... Rob was paying Chyna $20K per month in support and now he'll pay nothing. Our sources tell us the agreement states each parent will only pay for Dream's needs when she's with them ... and things like medical expenses and school will be split down the middle.

Sources familiar with the negotiations tell us on the day the final agreement was reached -- Chyna arrived several hours late and dressed to the nines -- in a look that was complete with pointy translucent fake green nails.

After the meeting wrapped, Chyna allegedly suggested to Rob the two should go out and grab margaritas ... an offer he immediately declined. 

Really Angela "Chyna" go out for drinks? Trying to get baby number 3?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/25/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-dream-child-custody-support-agreement/

Really Angela "Chyna" go out for drinks? Trying to get baby number 3?

That was exactly my first thought, she's trying to hook him again.

20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

My guess is Kri$ had a hand in this settlement. Let’s see if Chyna drops her case against the Kardashians and suddenly gets a contract or deal from E!  that will give her more than she can get from Rob. 

Yep

• Love 2

Really Angela "Chyna" go out for drinks? 

I'm amazed at the audacity of some people.  I mean...this is comedy gold.  

"“It has been an extraordinarily difficult time for me emotionally and I have no desire to continue participating in the reality show. I would like to maintain my privacy, try to recover from the emotional damage of the past several months, and explore other business ventures,” Kardashian said."

Go Rob Go.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

My income now is insufficient to pay for my expenses. As of Jan. 17, 2018, I am short nearly $300,000 which my accountant projects I will need to pay for my 2107 tax liabilities. I no longer own a home. I now live in my mother’s home,” he stated in the documents.

Could this thing be any more staged? I mean seriously, he no longer owns a home? You mean the home your mommy bought for you? I'm guessing that's what he means by "I now live in my mother's home", is that after buying it & giving it to him, Kris probably bought it back so that now it's technically her home. After all, he didn't say "I live with my mother", he said "I now live in my mother's home", big difference between the two. As soon as all this stuff with Chyna is finalized & made legal, I'm sure Rob will suddenly have all his financial liabilities cleared up. 

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4

Rob is such a loser. I don't know how he can feel good about himself as a man knowing he does jack shit all day and doesn't financially support his daughter. 

This guy has a college degree and all the connections in the world. There's no reason for him not to be working.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Rob is such a loser. I don't know how he can feel good about himself as a man knowing he does jack shit all day and doesn't financially support his daughter. 

This guy has a college degree and all the connections in the world. There's no reason for him not to be working.

He can't find a job that will let him wear his black shorts/tee shirt/cap combo to work.

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Since he has Dream 50% of the time and Chyna has her the other 50% and they each have to cover expenses when they have her, plus split medical and school, it seems to me that he does support his daughter.  Chyna is paying no more nor less than he is.  Now, whether it’s his or his Mom's money, who knows, but Dream is being taken care of.

• Love 6
On 3/27/2019 at 12:31 PM, vast wasteland said:

. I no longer own a home. I now live in my mother’s home,” he stated in the documents.

Didn't he not even own that home? It was bought by Kris for him. 

On 4/19/2019 at 10:36 AM, Artsda said:

Didn't he not even own that home? It was bought by Kris for him. 

I think it was just for Rob and Chyna’s show.  It was sold shortly after their show ended.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Dream is precious. Looks-wise, I really think she got the best of both Chyna and Rob. I love her curls!

Let’s hope she didn’t get the worst mentally. 

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

So Rob is back on Instagram but he still can't legally post himself. "Jenner Communications" is running the account. He has a new venture called "Half Way Dead" and the clothes are hideous

https://instagram.com/robkardashianofficial?igshid=1fh0q8ixyax5c

These names for these clothes companies are ridiculous and awful. First there is Scott's Talentless and now we have Rob's Half Way Dead. SMH.  I do think it is kind of funny that Kanye, Scott and Rob are all competing against each other.  Because of Kanye's fanbase, he will survive. Scott and Rob, not so much. Although I am surprised that it seems Rob's sock business is still alive. 

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 4