Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

Kim Kardashian Says Brother Rob Kardashian Had 2 Imaginary Friends 'Like, Up Until Last Year'

“My brother has — I don’t know if he still does — but he had, for a really long time, two imaginary friends,” she says.

When Philipps, 39, asks if Kim still remembers their names, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star doesn’t hesitate.

“Of course. Pablo and Ronald,” she says as the two start laughing.

“Did you ever have an imaginary friend?” Philipps asks.

“No, but my brother literally has talked about these guys like, up until last year,” Kim says. “He has one more, I can’t remember his name.”

Have y'all noticed or seen the foolishness that is going on with Rob and Alexis sky and Blac Chyna today on social media it's a hot mess.

Apparently Alexis sky who's a rapper's baby momma (Fetty Wap) got into it with Blac Chyna at some event, although the video looked like  it was at someone's house, which resulted in "no home training" Blac Chyna throwing a drink on Alexis.

So after all this happened Alexis went on her social media saying how she was going to  beat Blac Chyna up.

so I think that was yesterday that this all happened or last night and so today Rob posted picture of Alexis on his Snapchat saying that he's always had a crush on her and now I just noticed viedo of Alexis at Rob's house and she's saying she's cooking "Bae" dinner....

It's all on the Shaderoom and baller alert social media if y'all want to follow because I can't even keep up with this mess. 

• Love 1

I was just going to come here about the Rob drama! Looking at the comments many are suspecting that Alexis and Rob have been seeing each other (or Alexis said something about him) and that's what prompted Chyna to throw the drink on her.  Rob and Alexis both posted on Snapchat at the same time. The vid Rob posted looked like Alexis in Kris' kitchen.. I'll tell ya Rob is an extra level of petty lol This can't end well.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I'll tell ya Rob is an extra level of petty lol This can't end well.

You would think he would remember all the trouble he got in when he posted those pictures of Chyna, why would he set himself up for more trouble? He's a moron.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

Rob needs to find a normal woman who isn’t about the cameras - how hard is that for him to figure out?!

After growing up in his family? He probably doesn't even know there are women who aren't about the camera.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Oh Rob. Thinking with your dick can only lead to problems.

I think Kris will be fuming if Alexis manages to get pregnant (and we all know she will). She's probably already covering Rob's child support for Dream, I can't imagine she wants to spend another twenty years funding the lifestyle of a golddigger. 

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kris might have to cut Rob loose financially - or insist he get a vasectomy.

If she cuts him loose, he might just start spilling the beans. It’s easier for her to keep him quiet by throwing some money his way. She might make him get snipped though, like I suspect she made him get weight loss surgery.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

If she cuts him loose, he might just start spilling the beans. It’s easier for her to keep him quiet by throwing some money his way. She might make him get snipped though, like I suspect she made him get weight loss surgery.

There are rumors about Lamar coming out with a book - might be a bestseller if Rob becomes co-author. Heh, heh, heh.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

There are rumors about Lamar coming out with a book - might be a bestseller if Rob becomes co-author. Heh, heh, heh.

If Rob joined Lamar, it would be amazing. Unfortunately, Kris will nip that in the bud as soon as she gets wind of it. But even without Rob, I would still love it if Lamar spilled the beans, ALL OF THEM. Nothing held back. It better get leaked online though, before Kris’s attorneys have them pulled off the shelves.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

I'd be more likely to think it was Rob's doing.  Or a pissed-off member of her glam squad as the article suggests.

In my opinion, Blac Chyna is a POS mom, and only has kids for the paycheck that comes with them. I hope Kris manages to have custody removed from Chyna. Not only will she be raised by the best nannies, but also will Chyna have to pay child support!

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

In my opinion, Blac Chyna is a POS mom, and only has kids for the paycheck that comes with them. I hope Kris manages to have custody removed from Chyna. Not only will she be raised by the best nannies, but also will Chyna have to pay child support!

I doubt Rob is any better a father than she is a mother. From what I’ve read he emerges from his room to play with her and then hands her off to the nannies. He probably spends more time with his imaginary son and friends. 

• Love 5
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 9:56 AM, Aw my lahgs said:

I seriously doubt Rob the loser has any beans worth spilling - or Blac Chyna would have exploited it.  He ain't exactly the sharpest tool around.  It's more like keeping the lazy slob out of sight - so as not to tarnish the precious "Kardaishian brand". 

• Love 4

Oh, I think that Rob has PLENTY of beans to spill, those "dark things" that Khloe has referenced being just one item on the list.  He's this royally fucked up for a reason.  

I doubt Rob is any better a father than she is a mother. From what I’ve read he emerges from his room to play with her and then hands her off to the nannies. He probably spends more time with his imaginary son and friends. 

Maybe, but I think Dream is better off with the Kardashians with Blac Chyna, any day of the week.  

And while there's no proof or anything to give any credence to this thought, I still think that Blac Chyna and Tyga were in it together somehow.  That was just too bizarre.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Oh, I think that Rob has PLENTY of beans to spill, those "dark things" that Khloe has referenced being just one item on the list.  He's this royally fucked up for a reason. 

I think he has plenty of beans to spill too, but if he does he risks being cast out of the pit of narcissism he was born into. imo Rob may be temporarily fucked up because he’s actually the least fucked up member of the family - he may be the sensitive one who has always recognized his family illness, and has been traumatized by that, by the loss of his father, and by his escape through drugs, but may someday be the one who frees himself.

(I used to think Khloe might be spared, but she has taken the full plunge in order to be valuable by her family’s standards.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Maybe, but I think Dream is better off with the Kardashians with Blac Chyna, any day of the week.  

And while there's no proof or anything to give any credence to this thought, I still think that Blac Chyna and Tyga were in it together somehow.  That was just too bizarre.

I don’t think they want her all that much. Unless they can cut her mother completely out of her life, I don’t see them really including Dream in the inner circle that rest of the grandkids are welcome in. I suspect any gifts  they give her are kept at “Lovey’s” or Rob’s house.  Any money she’s gifted I’m sure is in trust, to keep both Chyna and Rob from getting it.  She’ll never be disowned, but I do think she’ll grow up knowing she’s second string. 

• Love 7

Obviously with the custody issue and the Kardashians hating Chyna, Dream won't ever be part of the daily activities the other kids may get but she does seem to be included quite a bit which surprises me. Whenever there is a kids birthday party she is always there, the holidays she's either with the rest of her cousins on the actual day or the next day (most recently she was at the big Christmas sleepover and got to open gifts with everyone. Even with Kim there was a random time Dream was over her house and she let Dream and North do her makeup.  Saint in particular seems to be kind of close with her.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Obviously with the custody issue and the Kardashians hating Chyna, Dream won't ever be part of the daily activities the other kids may get but she does seem to be included quite a bit which surprises me. Whenever there is a kids birthday party she is always there, the holidays she's either with the rest of her cousins on the actual day or the next day (most recently she was at the big Christmas sleepover and got to open gifts with everyone. Even with Kim there was a random time Dream was over her house and she let Dream and North do her makeup.  Saint in particular seems to be kind of close with her.

There's no way Chyna is going to let Dream be cut off from the Kardashian fame or money. Even if nobody from the family ever talks to Chyna, she's always going to have an association through Dream.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

I think he has plenty of beans to spill too, but if he does he risks being cast out of the pit of narcissism he was born into. imo Rob may be temporarily fucked up because he’s actually the least fucked up member of the family - he may be the sensitive one who has always recognized his family illness, and has been traumatized by that, by the loss of his father, and by his escape through drugs, but may someday be the one who frees himself.

(I used to think Khloe might be spared, but she has taken the full plunge in order to be valuable by her family’s standards.)

Yes to this post!

• Love 2
22 hours ago, GaT said:

There's no way Chyna is going to let Dream be cut off from the Kardashian fame or money. Even if nobody from the family ever talks to Chyna, she's always going to have an association through Dream.

They will do everything they can to keep Chyna from benefiting from the Kardashian association monetarily. Even if it means Dream is kept in the background. 

The longer Rob stays out of the public eye, the more I believe he has some major mental/emotional issues I don’t believe it’s simply because he is overweight. I think he is overweight because of his issues. Kris would rather let Kim make statements about him being a lazy, spoiled, unmotivated pot smoker, than just say he has chosen to  not live in the spotlight. 

• Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:36 AM, BrindaWalsh said:

But who would be stupid enough to believe him???  The guy is known for blatantly lying.   And if the "beans" were that he had done drugs with Lamar - is it really that scandalous to destroy the Kardashian empire??? 

His problem is ego and a sense of entitlement.  He thinks he should be big success because of his last name and being the only male heir.  But he's always been spoiled and lazy and doesn't have the drive or smarts.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 8

Because I don't think it is as simple as he did drugs. That to me is not a really dark thing especially when the world knows that lamar was/is an addict and Khloe enabled it.  And I feel like that has been addressed tho a certain extent on the show.

I think he bore witness and maybe even participated in Khloe's desperation to keep Lamar's secret AND keep Lamar's interest, and bore witness and maybe participated in Lamar's transgressions.  From drugs, to sex, to who knows what.  

It's not like Rob was living some squeaky clean lifestyle pre-lamar.  Hence why I can't believe it begins and ends with drug use.

• Love 2

Alexis Skyy Talks About Romance With Rob Kardashian: ‘I Knew Him Before Blac Chyna’

“Me and Rob have been friends for a while. Yeah, I didn’t just reach out I’ve been knowing him for a long time. I knew him before her; before she was even in the picture.  Me and Rob been good friends it was nothing like that before so whatever’s in her mind — she needs to get out her mind. So whatever insecurities she has with me or whatever it is that’s her own issue so I don’t know what he tells her. I don’t know. She just created a problem. I wasn’t dealing with him when they were messing around or anything like that.”

15 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Yeah, I didn’t just reach out I’ve been knowing him for a long time.

"I've known him for a long time." There fixed that for you Alexis 🙃 

I'm not grammar police but my goodness, I've been knowing him? SMH 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Love 9