Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Yes, Rob is a grown man - and that's why it might be time for him to walk away from screaming, creepy, narcissistic people (even if they are related or have had his child.) Rob's problems are common for someone who grew up in a family dysfunctional from narcissism. Many people have to go "no contact" in order to get well.

He can walk away from his family, but he is tied for life to BC now. He can't walk away from Dream, he has to man up & be a good father. His choice was when he decided to get BC pregnant, he made that choice & now he has to live with it. His problems are irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Edited to add: At the time he left the hospital, Rob put an advertisement for a weight loss program on his Instagram. Dang, the Kardashians never miss an opportunity, do they?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/29/rob-kardashian-leaves-hospital-diabetes/

Rob Kardashian Leaves Hospital After Diabetes Scare

"Almost simultaneously to leaving the hospital Rob posted an advertisement on Instagram about a weight loss program ... a seemingly huge bonus for the company, especially if potential customers think Rob's about to jump on board." Hmmm, a bonus for Rob too. He got paid for that ad.

Since he is a Kardashian, my mind wonders how real this whole hospital thing was. Since Rob "checked himself in", then TMZ suddenly has a story about how "he gained an alarming amount of weight recently", & then the weight loss ad pops up on his IG, you have to wonder if any of this is real or just more PR to make money.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, GaT said:

He can walk away from his family, but he is tied for life to BC now. He can't walk away from Dream, he has to man up & be a good father. His choice was when he decided to get BC pregnant, he made that choice & now he has to live with it. His problems are irrelevant.

His problems are completely relevant because Dream will be saddled with those toxic patterns if Rob doesn't get well. As for Chyna, yes he is tied to her as a co-parent, but he might be better off leaving it at that - and Dream would be much better off not living in the middle of their destructive fights and language.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Yes, Rob is a grown man - and that's why it might be time for him to walk away from screaming, creepy, narcissistic people (even if they are related or have had his child.) Rob's problems are common for someone who grew up in a family dysfunctional from narcissism. Many people have to go "no contact" in order to get well.

and lose that big fat paycheck? Not gonna happen. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Since he is a Kardashian, my mind wonders how real this whole hospital thing was. Since Rob "checked himself in", then TMZ suddenly has a story about how "he gained an alarming amount of weight recently", & then the weight loss ad pops up on his IG, you have to wonder if any of this is real or just more PR to make money.

And that's why nobody believes this family or sympathizes with them when bad things happen. Every incident in their lives is turned into a paid advertisement and grab for publicity. Except for Kim, who used her trauma to reduce her ass and reconstruct her face. At this point I'm over Rob. I just feel bad for the kid that got stuck with two train wrecks for parents.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

"Almost simultaneously to leaving the hospital Rob posted an advertisement on Instagram about a weight loss program ... a seemingly huge bonus for the company, especially if potential customers think Rob's about to jump on board." Hmmm, a bonus for Rob too. He got paid for that ad.

But doesn't Rob actually have to lose the weight, and keep it off for a certain amount of time, for the program to gain (no pun intended) any credibility? I think having a lazy, unmotivated, and unpredictable guy like Rob as their spokesperson is more of a liability than a bonus.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

But doesn't Rob actually have to lose the weight, and keep it off for a certain amount of time, for the program to gain (no pun intended) any credibility? I think having a lazy, unmotivated, and unpredictable guy like Rob as their spokesperson is more of a liability than a bonus.

Oh, but think of what a good PR story this would be. "Rob is determined to get rid of his diabetes so that he can be the best daddy he can for little Dream" They can run that story & show pictures of him working out & eating healthy for a long time before anybody realizes he's not losing any weight, & with the help of photoshop, they can make him look any way they want.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, GaT said:

Oh, but think of what a good PR story this would be. "Rob is determined to get rid of his diabetes so that he can be the best daddy he can for little Dream" They can run that story & show pictures of him working out & eating healthy for a long time before anybody realizes he's not losing any weight, & with the help of photoshop, they can make him look any way they want.

There's no photoshop when the paparazzi catch him going out for burgers.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

There's no photoshop when the paparazzi catch him going out for burgers.

He hid in Khloe's house for 3 years & nobody saw him, he can hide again.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

And that's why nobody believes this family or sympathizes with them when bad things happen. Every incident in their lives is turned into a paid advertisement and grab for publicity. Except for Kim, who used her trauma to reduce her ass and reconstruct her face. At this point I'm over Rob. I just feel bad for the kid that got stuck with two train wrecks for parents.

You mean North? Oh, wait. . . 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Lol, that's so funny because I think Kourt's kids look exactly like Scott. North and Saint are Kanye's mini-me's. Dream is the only grandkid thus far that I think looks like a true Kardashian. 

Give her a few months.  Kids grow so fast in their first 6 months, their faces rapidly change,, thick dark hair can and typically does fall out, balding for months until they are sitting up more, and who knows what will grow back in.  Rob is half Armenian, half Northern European.  Chyna is of Caribbean and African decent.  Chances are Dream will look more like her mother than Rob in due time.  I'm hoping he will love his child even if she is the spitting image of Chyna (or one of her parents).  He already made it very clear he was disappointed to have a daughter and didn't even acknowledge Chyna's heritage during the delivery special.  He even went so far as to imply that Dream's cousins aren't real Kardashians because they have legal non-Kardashian last names.  This family whose actual last name was Kardaschoff, a few generations ago.

• Love 4

To me, Mason looks like both parents, P looks more like Scott, Reign looks more like Kourtney, North looks more like Kanye, Saint looks more like Kim, and Dream looks just like Rob and his dad. 

All in the eye of the beholder I guess.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lol, that's so funny because I think Kourt's kids look exactly like Scott. North and Saint are Kanye's mini-me's. Dream is the only grandkid thus far that I think looks like a true Kardashian. 

That's because Dream is the only grandkid with a Kardashian parent who hasn't completely altered their face with plastic surgery. We don't have any idea what any of the sisters really look like, so how would we know who their kids resemble?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Really? I personally don't think that any of kourtney's children look like Scott in the least, especially Mason. But then again I don't think North is Kanye's "mini-me" either, in the way that Blue Ivy clearly resembles Jay Z rather than Beyoncé, though IMO Blue is a cute little girl version of Jay. North is my favorite out of all the Kardashian grandchildren, with her beautiful and unique mixture of both parents and her own personality. Saint to me does resemble Kanye somewhat but is not identical to him. Most families tend to look for a resemblance to parents or other relatives in their children but when the children are mixed race or the parents look completely different from each other, as with Kourtney and Scott, I think people really tend to try to see which "side" of the family the child takes after.

Unfortunately, there are some ugly things written about the looks of all of the above-mentioned Kardashian grandchildren on some sites out there and I just hope that none of these little kids are eventually exposed to those comments, some of which are quite racist or judgmental about who is good looking or not. It's not just idle speculation as say, which parent Gwyneth Paltrow's kids look like. Sadly, even in 2017, there's way more to it than that.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

But then again I don't think North is Kanye's "mini-me" either, in the way that Blue Ivy clearly resembles Jay Z rather than Beyoncé, though IMO Blue is a cute little girl version of Jay.

Slightly OT, but I've been thinking that Blue Ivy is a clone of Jay since she was born, but then an unreleased video of Beyonce back when she was in Girl Tyme was released last month, & wow, does she look like Beyonce. Check out this video at the 0.25 mark.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Really? I personally don't think that any of kourtney's children look like Scott in the least, especially Mason. But then again I don't think North is Kanye's "mini-me" either, in the way that Blue Ivy clearly resembles Jay Z rather than Beyoncé, though IMO Blue is a cute little girl version of Jay. North is my favorite out of all the Kardashian grandchildren, with her beautiful and unique mixture of both parents and her own personality. Saint to me does resemble Kanye somewhat but is not identical to him. Most families tend to look for a resemblance to parents or other relatives in their children but when the children are mixed race or the parents look completely different from each other, as with Kourtney and Scott, I think people really tend to try to see which "side" of the family the child takes after.

Unfortunately, there are some ugly things written about the looks of all of the above-mentioned Kardashian grandchildren on some sites out there and I just hope that none of these little kids are eventually exposed to those comments, some of which are quite racist or judgmental about who is good looking or not. It's not just idle speculation as say, which parent Gwyneth Paltrow's kids look like. Sadly, even in 2017, there's way more to it than that.

If they keep putting their kids' pics out there as they're growing up, they will get comments, positive and negative. That's the game they choose to play.

• Love 4

Considering the emphasis they all place on looks and appearance I'm sure pressure from the family will surpass anything they will see,or read on line. Look what its done to Kylie and Rob.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Is that the house Kris bought for him? The TMZ article said Rob bought it, but I remember Kris did buy him one. Or maybe she gave him the money to buy it.

I think it is, it says he bought it in February, isn't that when Kris bought the house? 

How can he sell a house that he didn't buy? Shouldn't Kris be selling it?

Also the fact that it is up for sale, just proves more that the empty rooms and freshly vacuumed snaps/video Rob did are more fake. 

I thought Kris was passing everyones homes through family trust or holding company. I doubt anyones houses are really in there own names. Kris is smarter than that so it can't be taken in any divorces. 

If she paid for that house and then put it in Rob's name, that was stupid of her. Especially with Chyna involved and she knew it when she bought (and furnished) that house.

• Love 1

Remember when Rob jumped in his car and drove all the way to Texas to rescue Blac Chyna when she got arrested for drug possession and pubic intoxication at the Austin airport?  The court just dismissed the charges. No reason was given for the dismissal, just "other" in the court records.

It was interesting to review what happened that day. She was shitfaced drunk at the airport and was screaming at the airline and airport employees.

http://www.eonline.com/news/822159/blac-chyna-s-drug-possession-case-has-been-dismissed

"Blac Chyna's Drug Possession Case Has Been Dismissed"

Edited to add: TMZ has more information on why the charges were dropped. She completed some classes the court ordered her to take.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/13/blac-chyna-drug-possession-case-dropped/

Blac Chyna Off the Hook in Drug Possession Case

Chyna's prosecution was deferred essentially because she's been on her best behavior since the arrest. Prosecutors tell us she completed a "sufficient amount" of classes, and because it was a non-violent offense ... they dismissed the charges. 

They wouldn't say what kind of classes she specifically took, but in cases like this it's typically some sort of substance abuse education or community service...

Edited by Coffeecup
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Parents’ Night Out! Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian Make Joint Club Appearance in the Big Apple

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/parents-night-blac-chyna-rob-133431436.html

Parents' night out, my foot. That was a paid appearance. Mommy & Daddy were making some bucks.

Chyna must have photoshopped the hell out of her post-baby body photos, because she looks big again in the candid nightclub pictures.

20 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Parents' night out, my foot. That was a paid appearance. Mommy & Daddy were making some bucks.

Chyna must have photoshopped the hell out of her post-baby body photos, because she looks big again in the candid nightclub pictures.

And, probably filming season 2.

Can you imagine the number of attempted backouts and tantrums Rob must have thrown prior to showing up at that club? 

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Sweet face x 2

very cute little girl. But it makes me sad for her when I hear Rob say "she's my best friend".  He has some real issues and he's going to fuck that baby's head up royally unless he gets himself together.    

• Love 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

very cute little girl. But it makes me sad for her when I hear Rob say "she's my best friend".  He has some real issues and he's going to fuck that baby's head up royally unless he gets himself together.    

Rob probably received unconditional love from his father, and is feeling that for his daughter. I hope he lets her be the child and doesn't load up her tiny shoulders.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Rob and Chyna celebrating their 1 year anniversary today.  Dream's due date was November 16, and according to reverse due date calculator, Chyna would have conceived around Feb 23.  Planned pregnancy my ass.

Planned by Chyna, I'm sure.

• Love 7
On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:34 PM, Shangrilala said:

They said Dream was planned?  

These people are idiots.  If you're going to lie, at least make it sort of believable.  

In the Rob & Chyna premiere, during a confessional Rob actually said having a baby was his idea and that he and Chyna worked for weeks to conceive.  Chyna was nodding along.  Ew.  Does anyone think Rob has that much stamina?  I think he also claimed it was planned on Keeping up when he had that couch sit down with Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe.

Now of course he couldn't make eye contact with the camera while saying that.  I thought it was funny that he thinks a woman can conceive just any random day of the month.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nutella said:

According to Kylie's Snapchat, Rob proposed to Chyna last night.

WTF. They have a kid already. They got engaged already. Now he's proposing? 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Nutella said:

According to Kylie's Snapchat, Rob proposed to Chyna last night.

I don't follow Kylie on Snapchat but I had read that her best friend Heather got engaged last night..unless there was something different with Rob.