Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Khloe’s arm looked a bit bruised around that weird hole. 

Those rumpled blankets on the stroller make me think there was no baby in that stroller . 

I think Khloé used a surrogate and during her alleged pregnancy she received a large round of plastic surgery procedures. 

Wherever she got her spawn, it’s age doesn’t match their public narrative so she literally keeps it under wraps until it can pass as her April born baby. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/6/2018 at 9:03 PM, GaT said:

I'm surprised that Cleveland is big enough to fit all of her ass in it, she may have surpassed Kim in giant ass competition. How can it be comfortable to sit on that thing? 

She actually may have even surpassed Blac Chyna.  I wonder if when she sits down, does she, like - bounce around a little bit until everything settles?

When I see her giant butt and those talons...I swear, all I can think of is that there must be some seriously nasty crud festering underneath her fingernails, 'cause...well, never mind.

BRB, I really need to locate some brain bleach.

Edit: I agree that no post-partum, nursing mom is going to shove her delicate parts and leaking boobage into sausage-casing clothes like that.  Of course I doubt she's nursing...and I doubt she even gave birth.  So again, never mind.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Edit: I agree that no post-partum, nursing mom is going to shove her delicate parts and leaking boobage into sausage-casing clothes like that.  

I'm sure as soon as the hired photographers paparazzi that just happened to catch her there in that staged completely spontaneous moment take their pictures, she went back home & changed out of those clothes.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I'm sure as soon as the hired photographers paparazzi that just happened to catch her there in that staged completely spontaneous moment take their pictures, she went back home & changed out of those clothes.

So you don’t think Khloe stuffs herself into a sausage casing, in full glam hair and makeup, nails etc and takes her newborn on a stroll thru the local park with a nanny, bodyguards, an assistant and sundry others trailing behind on a regular basis just to give little True some fresh air? I’m wondering when we’ll get the same pics but with Tristan pushing the stroller along side Khloe.

• Love 5
(edited)
51 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Supposedly Tristan thinks he wanted to get caught and wept about hurting Khloe. (Giant eye roll.)

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tristan-thompson-was-relieved-when-cheating-scandal-surfaced/

Yeah, like Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer and so many others were so tormented about their behavior they wanted to be caught and punished.  The fact that she falls for it after all the experiences she’s had with cheaters is laughable. She’s got no credibility left, who’ll watch her stupid revenge body show, or want to hear her lecture any one from Kourtney to Malika about their  fucked up relationships. She’s got doormat tattooed on her forehead.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Supposedly Tristan thinks he wanted to get caught and wept about hurting Khloe. (Giant eye roll.)

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tristan-thompson-was-relieved-when-cheating-scandal-surfaced/

I'm pretty sure that story is just one of US Magazine's made up little fantasies. In March the magazine was sold to American Media Inc. They already own The National Enquirer, Star, and OK!, so truth isn't a big requirement for anything they publish.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm pretty sure that story is just one of US Magazine's made up little fantasies. In March the magazine was sold to American Media Inc. They already own The National Enquirer, Star, and OK!, so truth isn't a big requirement for anything they publish.

Thanks for the background - I use “supposedly” for this kind of story just in case.

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Thanks for the background - I use “supposedly” for this kind of story just in case.

May not all be true but they usually have some grain of truth in it.  My guess is that either Kris has someone on her payroll that she uses to feed stories to the press that aren’t traced back to her or  as Kourtney has said before “there’s a leaky asshole somewhere”. 

I can see Tristan using the old “I’m glad it’s out in the open” “I’ve felt so guilty “,   especially on Khloe. She’s the type to fall for it. 

I’ll bet Lamar told her the same thing 10 times or more. 

Women like her just want to believe.

The bit about her seeing her big ass in the paparazzi pics and being determined to get in shape.. it’s the same crap story we got from Kim after North was born and she went  into hiding till she lost the  weight. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I was right, the “spontaneous” walk was part of an endorsement deal.

900420EC-E51C-4069-BF9E-B15BB9B7B278.png

Is this the same brand Chyna was going to endorse? 

I guess she can’t be too broken up if she can still fulfill her endorsement obligations. Though I imagine Kris is a slave driver in that respect. After all her kids all have great a work ethic!

No mention of Tristan in the ad. I guess he’s not getting a cut.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I was right, the “spontaneous” walk was part of an endorsement deal.

900420EC-E51C-4069-BF9E-B15BB9B7B278.png

Well, I’ll kredit Kris for knowing how to kut a deal.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Is this the same brand Chyna was going to endorse? 

No. Chyna was going to endorse some foreign stroller brand that has yet to be introduced to the US. Kylie and Klawey are getting paid to push NUNA strollers around. 

(On a personal note: while NUNA strollers are pricey, after a couple of months of use they typically start to look junky and resemble your average Graco. I don’t own one and am not planning to get one but I see it around me.)

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Well, I’ll kredit Kris for knowing how to kut a deal.

She absolutely does. She truly knows how to pimp out her children.

ETA: I wonder which stroller the nanny actually uses on Trues daily low-key walks.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 3

Tristan made an appearance on a podcast.

The father of two revealed True, who he welcomed with Khloé Kardashian on April 12, is a healthy baby girl who is “doing good.”

“Baby True is eating, sleeping and, uh, s—ing,” he said. “That’s all they do.”

And she apparently has green eyes. 

“I think with a girl, you’re just so much more emotionally like… with a boy, it’s just like, ‘Hey man, you’ll be all right man. Stop crying,'” he explained. “But [with True], it’s like, ‘True, it’s gonna be okay. You know, we’re right here. Daddy’s here to feed you. It’s me! Look, yeah!’ It’s way different, but it’s fun, though. It changes you.”

And on the subject of more kids: “I’m going to keep going,” he said. “I’ve got a couple more left in me.”

• Love 2
2 hours ago, The Ascension said:

And on the subject of more kids: “I’m going to keep going,” he said. “I’ve got a couple more left in me.”

No mention of Khloe - maybe he has a couple more baby mamas left too.

(Does Khloe have green eyes?)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, The Ascension said:

Who does he plan on leaving those couple of kids “in”?

• Love 8

No way a 3 week old has green eyes yet. 

Khloe was not a gorgeous baby- maybe she is embarrassed to show pics of her spawn. 

Or her surrogate gave birth 2months ago and the difference in age is too obvious right now. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, The Ascension said:

“I think with a girl, you’re just so much more emotionally like… with a boy, it’s just like, ‘Hey man, you’ll be all right man. Stop crying,'” he explained. “But [with True], it’s like, ‘True, it’s gonna be okay. You know, we’re right here. Daddy’s here to feed you. It’s me! Look, yeah!’ It’s way different, but it’s fun, though. It changes you.”

He must have been coached by Kris to say all of this.  That he cares more about his daughter than his son, not in so many words, but it is still the message he is putting out there.

14 hours ago, GaT said:

Don't talk that way about my precious reading material!  

I'm kidding, but I will say that the National Enquirer has been right about most things through the years.  They usually make up a few details, but the story is usually right.

I feel like any time they quote a "source," it is Kris.  And it is very obvious.  They really think the public is dumb.

On 5/6/2018 at 8:20 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

3. What kind of endorsement deal did Kris strike with NUNA? 

You called it!

36 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

No way a 3 week old has green eyes yet. 

Khloe was not a gorgeous baby- maybe she is embarrassed to show pics of her spawn. 

Or her surrogate gave birth 2months ago and the difference in age is too obvious right now. 

Exactly - there is no way the baby has green eyes yet UNLESS she is more than a few months old.  This was a slip up.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

He must have been coached by Kris to say all of this.  That he cares more about his daughter than his son, not in so many words, but it is still the message he is putting out there.

Don't talk that way about my precious reading material!  

I'm kidding, but I will say that the National Enquirer has been right about most things through the years.  They usually make up a few details, but the story is usually right.

I feel like any time they quote a "source," it is Kris.  And it is very obvious.  They really think the public is dumb.

You called it!

Exactly - there is no way the baby has green eyes yet UNLESS she is more than a few months old.  This was a slip up.

Or he hasn’t  even seen her eyes yet.

• Love 4

Why can’t a newborn have green eyes? Do they have to be brown or blue?

(Mine were born with bright blue eyes. One stayed blue, the other turned green at about 2 1/2 years old.)

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

TMZ has a copy of the birth certificate

I know there are a ton of conspiracy theories but does anyone seriously believe that's a fake birth certificate? Forging a birth certificate is pretty damn serious. Now when the baby was born is even being questioned?

I don’t get why people think the info on the certificate isn’t accurate - but I just hate that she gave her little girl the serial cheater’s name.

• Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:51 PM, Shangrilala said:

Oh god.  These pictures.

First of all, I don't know a woman in the world - including Kim and Kourtney - who wore pants THAT tight less than a month after giving birth.  I mean, at the risk of being crude, your vag is still recovering.  I'm all for yoga pants.  But those are about 4 sizes too small for her ass,.  You can see the cellulite though them.   She's such a try hard, it makes her about 15 times more unlikeable than she already is.  

And I hate to make any comments about a woman's postpartum body but that shit is just weird.  Like REALLY weird.  

If you are able to tear your eyes away from her ass, what's up with her arms in that top picture?  They look like they've had hole poked in then?  And has she already had her lips replumped?  Something is going on with her chin and mouth area.  

What has me scratching my head is that she tied her shirt into a knot to show of her waist?  Granted I had a C-section, but my stomach seems to be the last place on my body returning to normal.  Pre-pregnancy I was at a normal weight (in good shape as I workout regularly) and have always had a relatively trim waist my whole life.   I am 6 months post partum and I still have belly flab.

• Love 3

Depending on state laws, an amended birth certificate is given with the biological parents names on it. 

Most, if not all newborns are born with blueish or brown eyes. Melanin cells don’t develop until a baby gets older. 

IF Khloé actually carried and delivered her own spawn, there was still much trickery and photoshopping of her pregnancy photos- maybe her actual belly wasn’t “cute” enough. 

The whole K clan just sickens me at this point. They have done more damage to the mindset of young women than any other group of celebs I can recall. Body dysmorphia shouldn’t be trendy. 

• Love 6

Newborn eye color (and face shape) may change drastically over the first few months to year of their lives.  Kylie’s kid isn’t asian, she’s a chubby 3 month old.  Khloe s kid has “green” eyes from now until the 4th of July.  North, saint, chi, Tru, Storm, will look just like their black fathers by the time they turn 10.  

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/3/2018 at 12:55 PM, Juliegirlj said:

Khloe’s middle name is Alexandra after her bio Dad.

Look up pics of Alex Roldan’s other kids- the resemblance to Khloé is strong. 

Where did you find pics of his other children? I looked and couldn't find any....

On the episode in which Khloé complains about having to wake up at 3 am to insert a progesterone vaginal suppository - she had those hideous talon claw nails. No wonder her vag was sore and bleeding.... If her being pregnant was real I would guess she made her assistant insert them. Not sure when that was filmed, but could have been when she actually harvested her eggs for surrogacy. However, I heard she actually adopted and the baby was born quite a while ago. 

Edited by peaceknit
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Does she think that’s an attractive look ?

Used a filter of course. I don’t like the teasers - either show the baby or don’t - the k sisters use their babies to get attention for themselves.

Her expression is sort of defiant.

Edited by nexxie

IF a surrogate was used a birth certificate will have the birth parents names, but I'm sorry - there is no way a hospital or doctor will sign off on a birth certificate with a certain date if the baby was actually born earlier. There is no doctor that would risk doing such a thing for the sake of the Kardashians faking a pregnancy for a publicity stunt, especially when computers today keep records of every little thing. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Newborn eye color (and face shape) may change drastically over the first few months to year of their lives.  Kylie’s kid isn’t asian, she’s a chubby 3 month old.  Khloe s kid has “green” eyes from now until the 4th of July.  North, saint, chi, Tru, Storm, will look just like their black fathers by the time they turn 10.  

Newborn babies have blue or steel gray eyes, not green.  They can go from blue to green over time but not the other way around.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

Used a filter of course. I don’t like the teasers - either show the baby or don’t - the k sisters use their babies to get attention for themselves.

Look at me! I now also have this cute little accessory  baby just like all of my sisters! Now I can be just like them!

All the online haters are going to be jealous of me because I have a baby by a baller! Suck my dick!

Reality check: no one cares about your baby.

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Look at me! I now also have this cute little accessory  baby just like all of my sisters! Now I can be just like them!

All the online haters are going to be jealous of me because I have a baby by a baller! Suck my dick!

Reality check: no one cares about your baby.

Really. But, according to the article I posted, Khloe won’t be with her mom, her sisters and all their babies for Mother’s Day - defiantly telling everyone off to stay with her cheating baller might be fun for now, but it’s going to get lonely pretty fast.

(edited)
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

Yeah, it’s like she’s saying fuck y’all I’m doing what  I want .

Sadly, most people don’t give a fig about Khloe and her drama. She’s no different than all those other wives, girlfriends and baby mamas of athletes and their never ending tales of domestic dysfunction.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Really. But, according to the article I posted, Khloe won’t be with her mom, her sisters and all their babies for Mother’s Day - defiantly telling everyone off to stay with her cheating baller might be fun for now, but it’s going to get lonely pretty fast.

Klawey seems to have a tendency to isolate herself/disappear whenever she finds someone willing to have sex with her. Anyone remember Rashad?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Klawey seems to have a tendency to isolate herself/disappear whenever she finds someone willing to have sex with her. Anyone remember Rashad?

She’ll come back to pimpmama when he dumps her ass or has another pregnant baby mama come out of the woodwork. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I wonder if it’s because on some level she knows how fucked up her birth family has always been, and would like to live a different life - can’t blame her if that’s the case, but there are healthier ways to do it.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She’ll come back to pimpmama when he dumps her ass or has another pregnant baby mama come out of the woodwork. 

Knowing there’s another baby and baby mama - in addition to all the side chicks - hasn’t sent her packing. Maybe when the happy birthing hormones wear off.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Knowing there’s another baby and baby mama - in addition to all the side chicks - hasn’t sent her packing. Maybe when the happy birthing hormones wear off.

That one she knew about in advance. They’re collateral damage to the great Khloe/Tristan love story. Now that they have their love child and Tristan has vowed that he won’t stray again (What a relief it is been to have been caught... he was wanting to be exposed!!) she’ll live in a bubble of blissful  ignorance of her own making. I say good, stay in Cleveland, one less fat assed Kardashian in Calabasas. 

13 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

In that picture she posted, she seems to have morphed herself into having the features of a child with FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome).  She thinks that looks good?

Well Kris does love her vodka!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That one she knew about in advance. They’re collateral damage to the great Khloe/Tristan love story. Now that they have their love child and Tristan has vowed that he won’t stray again (What a relief it is been to have been caught... he was wanting to be exposed!!) she’ll live in a bubble of blissful  ignorance of her own making. I say good, stay in Cleveland, one less fat assed Kardashian in Calabasas. 

Well Kris does love her vodka!

I am just wondering when he will do this to her again.  Maybe Sunday, he will be out of town.  I bet he will keep up appearances for a while, but the guy is a good-looking young man, he will not be able to keep it up for long.  As much as the family hates him,* I bet Kris is pressuring him to marry her, just to save face.  I hope he dumps her instead.

Oh she sure does!!

*I don't think they hate him because he cheated, but because he made her look unwanted - in their minds, the Kardashians are the MOST wanted - they need for people to think they are trophies

• Love 4
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Yeah, it’s like she’s saying fuck y’all I’m doing what  I want .

Sadly, most people don’t give a fig about Khloe and her drama. She’s no different than all those other wives, girlfriends and baby mamas of athletes and their never ending tales of domestic dysfunction.

Exactly. An athlete having an illegitimate baby by a random chick isn't exactly shocking news. More like par for the course.

Regarding Khloe not showing the baby, I think True probably hasn't outgrown that weird alien phase many newborns go through. She might be waiting until her features fill out a little more.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Exactly. An athlete having an illegitimate baby by a random chick isn't exactly shocking news. More like par for the course.

Regarding Khloe not showing the baby, I think True probably hasn't outgrown that weird alien phase many newborns go through. She might be waiting until her features fill out a little more.

Nah, she’s playing typical Kardashian games with pics of the baby. We’ll see a foot, a hand, knee, back of head, a baby finger holding her finger and then the final reveal. I’d guess she’ll eventually do a spread in a magazine but not before she decides what her future  will be...  the loving forgiving stand by her man type or the strong independent single mom raising her baby alone. 

Whatever choice, it will be orchestrated for optimum viewer interest and ratings.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Nah, she’s playing typical Kardashian games with pics of the baby. We’ll see a foot, a hand, knee, back of head, a baby finger holding her finger and then the final reveal. I’d guess she’ll eventually do a spread in a magazine but not before she decides what her future  will be...  the loving forgiving stand by her man type or the strong independent single mom raising her baby alone. 

Whatever choice, it will be orchestrated for optimum viewer interest and ratings.

Absolutely, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Big Reveal (!) was on Mother's Day.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Absolutely, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Big Reveal (!) was on Mother's Day.

That solves the problem of “Where's Papa?” 

• Love 1