Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Cobalt - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

How can these soldiers be getting killed?  We haven't seen more than one walker at a time.

This show's budget must only allow one to two walkers per episode until the finale when no doubt there will be more. What a bore.

• Love 3

I wonder if Cobalt is a code for fire-bombing the city, like they did in Atlanta. That could explain why they have people fenced up. Tell them it's to protect them from the walkers, but it sure makes for easier targets gathering them all in specific places.

• Love 5

I wonder if Cobalt is a code for fire-bombing the city, like they did in Atlanta. That could explain why they have people fenced up. Tell them it's to protect them from the walkers, but it sure makes for easier targets gathering them all in specific places.

We can only pray that's what's going to happen.  A good firebombing is just what this show needs.

• Love 2

Nope she knew Travis.  She KNEW.

Ah, so the military shot living people, couldn't tell the difference, and made more zombies. 

Yeah, you're not leaving Travis.  Should have gotten out when you had the chance.

• Love 1

I wish they would show what is happening with the soldiers and the library instead of hearing it over the radio.

But that would be against the clear "show them nothing interesting" mandate. They have been zombie adjacent since the first episode! They were never going to show something cool like the motorist attacking first responders, the fall of the hospital, or whatever went down in that library.

• Love 9

ok, Cobalt is the code word for evacuation of only the army people?

Why are they evacuating?

Because they are going to bomb everyone left?

Then why bother split people up and take some to the "cages", when they are just going to kill everyone anyhow?

I must have missed something. Somewhere.

• Love 3

Maybe he saw a strong will to live in Nick that was missing in the other dude.

You mean the same Nick who was crumpled over in the corner like a used Kleenex?

: )

So far, Nick's displayed a strong will for his next fix.

Oh, wait. . . "I obligated you"! Here we go.

• Love 1

There are exactly three things I care about: adventures of Nick and Crispy Shirt, the worst hospital ever (ETA: second worst, I watched TWD last season), and how the military is handling the outbreak.

But please have teens throw shit and eyefuck.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 7

I love the salesman.  I recognize the actor I think he was in Spielberg's Lincoln.

He completely rocks.

He was.  He was one of the African-American soldiers in the opening scene.  He was recently in Selma.  He's an awesome actor.  And he's this show's only hope.

• Love 6