Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Cobalt - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

I dont understand why people are so gung ho about Daniel. He is just as dumb as he rest of them. He didn't want to go with the rest of them when they were all leaving a few episodes back, and now this. What does he think is going to happen? I don't know how anyone could think kidnapping and torturing a soldier is a good idea in this situation. 

• Love 7

I dont understand why people are so gung ho about Daniel. He is just as dumb as he rest of them. He didn't want to go with the rest of them when they were all leaving a few episodes back, and now this. What does he think is going to happen? I don't know how anyone could think kidnapping and torturing a soldier is a good idea in this situation. 

I kind of agree with you.  I like the fact that Daniel is doing SOMETHING, but I agree that torturing a soldier is stupid.  Those soldiers are on the edge.  It's not like they don't know where Soldier-boy.  If they walk in and see Daniel doing a Sweeney Todd, his daughter won't just be parentless, she'll probably be lifeless too.

Why is Daniel torturing someone who was willing to cooperate? This officially makes him a piece of shit. He is at least as shitty as Nick in my estimation. I'm also sick of his endless speeches. No more stories about how his home country was exactly like the ZA! How is it possible that the dead are now rising and he's like, "eh, reminds me of the summer of '64."

How can this military guy think he is getting a freaking boat? He's just going to be a zombie with a nice watch soon.

Travis, stay in the car!

• Love 7

I'm still laughing at that Mighty Peanut.

Ooh splosions!!!  Why does salesman guy care about Nick?  Who would want gold in ZA?

All I can think is the military takes off and leave those people locked in cages.  *shudder*

• Love 1