Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Fire Signs

• Start Topic

I'm howling at the two flat tires, Brooks might have made it on one flat tire if he had a spare but best to be safe and make it two.

Exactly! Those con artists - always thinking! I can't say I had one flat tire, cuz of the spare... Better make it two.

• Love 5

I'm howling at the two flat tires, Brooks might have made it on one flat tire if he had a spare but best to be safe and make it two.

Exactly! Those con artists - always thinking! I can't say I had one flat tire, cuz of the spare... Better make it two.

OMG! I hadn't thought about the spare tire.

I'll have to remember that in case I ever need an excuse for not showing up somewhere.

I'll see Brooks' two flat tires and raise him a dead cell phone battery just to cover all my bases. LOL

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9

I don't even care if Crookes has cancer or not. But Icky is a big liar face to me and think many of her scenes are faked. So who the H knows.

As long as he's not asking the public for money or anything else, I don't care one way or the other. If he's scamming Vicki, that's her problem and she can deal with it. 

• Love 6

As long as he's not asking the public for money or anything else, I don't care one way or the other. If he's scamming Vicki, that's her problem and she can deal with it.

That's kind of where I fall with a lot of these "YOU WILL ALL SEE THE TRUTH!" RH scandals. Like I'm pretty sure everybody is lying about something at every second, but I don't always care that much. With Brooks I think what I've always thought; Brooks did undergo cancer treatment, but it was off camera between seasons and he and Vicki are pretending he's still undergoing treatment for the show.

• Love 6

That's kind of where I fall with a lot of these "YOU WILL ALL SEE THE TRUTH!" RH scandals. Like I'm pretty sure everybody is lying about something at every second, but I don't always care that much. With Brooks I think what I've always thought; Brooks did undergo cancer treatment, but it was off camera between seasons and he and Vicki are pretending he's still undergoing treatment for the show.

That's my theory too and I hope we're right. While it's not the truth, it's better than someone completely faking such a horrendous disease. That said, I think the idea of choosing cancer as a storyline was in poor taste. Too many people suffer and die from it every day. The blame for that idea falls on either Bravo or Vicki and probably on both of them.

ETA: Grammar question......is "in poor taste" or "poor taste" correct? I've changed it twice and can't decide. LOL

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

That's my theory too and I hope we're right. While it's not the truth, it's better than someone completely faking such a horrendous disease. That said, I think the idea of choosing cancer as a storyline was poor taste. Too many people suffer and die from it every day. The blame for that idea falls on either Bravo or Vicki and probably on both of them.

I agree. Exaggerating cancer treatment for a reality TV show is gross, but I don't actually get more grossed out by it than any of the other plot lines these ladies try to sell. I don't think it's grosser than Beador marriage counseling or Tamara pretending she wanted a baby last season or any number of human tragedies these ladies have trotted out for my entertainment (and I thank them for their efforts). They're all disgusting, desperate people. That's how they get cast.

• Love 6

If this has been covered somewhere else, my apologies - but my nagging question is - who is paying for Brooks' insurance? And his out of pocket expenses?

I would imagine some of the non-traditional therapies aren't covered. Given that we experienced plenty of out of pocket traditional expenses for my husband's late brother, I wonder who is paying the bills - besides Vicki.

Good question! It hadn't even crossed my mind! Everyone has a cancer story and my mother did both western and holistic treatment. Her insurance did not even acknowledge eastern medicine and certainly wouldn't pay for it. It cost her a fortune to pay for her supplements, organic food and essiac tea.

• Love 2

Good question! It hadn't even crossed my mind! Everyone has a cancer story and my mother did both western and holistic treatment. Her insurance did not even acknowledge eastern medicine and certainly wouldn't pay for it. It cost her a fortune to pay for her supplements, organic food and essiac tea.

Essiac Tea? That was touted as the cure for AIDS once. I wasted a bunch of money on it

• Love 2

My mom took every supplement, herb and vitamin that has ever been touted as possibly fighting cancer. They had to be alphabetized to keep track and I don't know how she had room for food. I know it made her feel like she was doing something herself instead of just being at the mercy of hardcore chemo and radiation, she did both. She had a great attitude and survived twelve years after diagnosis which is unheard of for her type of cancer. She was one tough chick. Ugh, isn't the RHOC cancer season depressing? BTW essiac tea has to be one of the worst tasting things ever, doubtfully effective and incredibly expensive!

Edited by freeradical
  • Love 7

My mom took every supplement, herb and vitamin that has ever been touted as possibly fighting cancer. They had to be alphabetized to keep track and I don't know how she had room for food. I know it made her feel like she was doing something herself instead of just being at the mercy of hardcore chemo and radiation, she did both. She had a great attitude and survived twelve years after diagnosis which is unheard of for her type of cancer. She was one tough chick. Ugh, isn't the RHOC cancer season depressing? BTW essiac tea has to be one of the worst tasting things ever, doubtfully effective and incredibly expensive!

OH yeah, don't get me wrong. I totally understand why people(Including Brooks) will try anything and everything. And yes, at least you feel like you have some control and you are doing something. I can't fault Brooks  if he has reached that point

• Love 2

OH yeah, don't get me wrong. I totally understand why people(Including Brooks) will try anything and everything. And yes, at least you feel like you have some control and you are doing something. I can't fault Brooks if he has reached that point

No,no I know exactly what you mean! Sorry to overexplain, I was kind of excited someone has heard of essiac. The proponents of essiac would have us believe that is cures everything. Every five years something new comes along that cures everything! It's insulting and it's just to make money off of hope.

• Love 4

No,no I know exactly what you mean! Sorry to overexplain, I was kind of excited someone has heard of essiac. The proponents of essiac would have us believe that is cures everything. Every five years something new comes along that cures everything! It's insulting and it's just to make money off of hope.

I was diagnosed in 1990 and people started telling me about it soon after. It's been around for a long time.  You have to picture the AIDS community 25 years ago. There was nothing but AZT. People were desperate. There was also a juice that was popular. I don't remember the name. Bottom line is, it's not at all unusual for people to try alternative meds, especially if they feel like they have no other options. It's actually Brooks resorting to stuff like this that rings true.  It would be so much easier to tow the line and talk about conventional meds if you were trying to fool someone.   

• Love 9

It reminds me of an old cartoon drawing of a guy obviously wasting from chemo with a caption that read something like "you can't have medical marijuana, it's POISON!" I personally don't think my mom would have beat the odds the way she did if it weren't for the addition of the holistic treatment. I'm actually a Hulda Clark semi believer! (She is a bit much) But the pyramid type cures grab my curiosity, still I wait till I can get it at super sup! I bet you are a library of information about this stuff :-) Thank you for generously sharing your backstory.

Editing to clarify the chemo and radiation were the big guns that wiped out the disease i'm sure of it. The rest helped her recover from what the poison did to her body and possibly made her body more resistant to a recurrence is my thought.

Edited by freeradical
  • Love 2

I'm one of a few who kind of likes Brooks....not sure why. I tweeted him that I'm believing in him and he'd better not let me down. He said thanks, and he won't.

I just can't fathom faking cancer. And, I just don't like the way the howives are treating this...especially Heather. I expect more from her.

It'll be interesting how it all unfolds.

• Love 11

I'm one of a few who kind of likes Brooks....not sure why. I tweeted him that I'm believing in him and he'd better not let me down. He said thanks, and he won't.

I just can't fathom faking cancer. And, I just don't like the way the howives are treating this...especially Heather. I expect more from her.

It'll be interesting how it all unfolds.

What has Heather said or done that upsets you concerning Brooks? She has made no claims either pro or against him but has stayed in the middle. At worst she has only asked/said "Why would someone lie about having cancer" in a way that suggests she believes him. I doubt that she has any more info than anyone else, I really doubt that Brooks/Vicki consulted with either Heather or Terry. I think the only one B/V consulted with were Shannon/David and even Shannon has questioned some of their claims.

• Love 1

What has Heather said or done that upsets you concerning Brooks? She has made no claims either pro or against him but has stayed in the middle. At worst she has only asked/said "Why would someone lie about having cancer" in a way that suggests she believes him. I doubt that she has any more info than anyone else, I really doubt that Brooks/Vicki consulted with either Heather or Terry. I think the only one B/V consulted with were Shannon/David and even Shannon has questioned some of their claims.

Heather is very sly.  When Shannon joins the conversation at the party she makes it sound as if only Shannon was concerned about Brooks from the lunch with Heather and Meghan.  Heather has also stood by Meghan.  Obviously the true friend would say I just think it s wrong to talk about it.  They have now gone down the road twice with Vicki at heather's luncheon and again at the sex party.  There have been several rounds without Vicki and Heather was always there.  Heather, Shannon and especially Tamra are not doing Brooks any favors.

• Love 4

Heather has always struck me as the voice of reason. I would have expected her to shut down the speculation of Brooks cancer. She's always been fair in the past. Yes, she's been sly this time around.

Yeah, it's probably how he's managed to scam so many people over the years. Find a mark, turn on the humble charm and he's he's set.

I guess I've never read anything about this.

• Love 2

Heather is very sly.  When Shannon joins the conversation at the party she makes it sound as if only Shannon was concerned about Brooks from the lunch with Heather and Meghan.  Heather has also stood by Meghan.  Obviously the true friend would say I just think it s wrong to talk about it.  They have now gone down the road twice with Vicki at heather's luncheon and again at the sex party.  There have been several rounds without Vicki and Heather was always there.  Heather, Shannon and especially Tamra are not doing Brooks any favors.

I honestly don't think any of them are doing Brooks any favors and that includes Vicki/Brooks themselves. Why would Vicki talk him into revealing his cancer on the show, she of all HWs knows how production works. Nothing is sacred, NOTHING! Production will twist, turn, pull, edit and push the other HWs to question any and all nor matter how serious it is. It is the nature of the show, Drama at ALL Costs and Vicki knows this all too well.

I don't fault Heather staying in the middle after last season, she paid a heavy price for believing Tamra and I suspect that she believes NO one at this point, I know I wouldn't either with this group of women. LOL

• Love 2

I don't like Brooks, but I also don't care if Brook's is faking his cancer or not.  What Meghan did was so totally unethical, I can't even.  WTF does it matter to her if he is faking or not?  It's none of her business and her behavior and going so far as to call one of his doctors under the pretense of having cancer is just disgusting.  It really turns my stomach. 

• Love 13

I honestly don't think any of them are doing Brooks any favors and that includes Vicki/Brooks themselves. Why would Vicki talk him into revealing his cancer on the show, she of all HWs knows how production works. Nothing is sacred, NOTHING! Production will twist, turn, pull, edit and push the other HWs to question any and all nor matter how serious it is. It is the nature of the show, Drama at ALL Costs and Vicki knows this all too well.

I don't fault Heather staying in the middle after last season, she paid a heavy price for believing Tamra and I suspect that she believes NO one at this point, I know I wouldn't either with this group of women. LOL

Why would Vicki go along with the cancer/no cancer storyline?   Because she's the OG of the OC and thinks she's invincible (much like Jill Zarin).

Heather and Lizzie (who we don't see much) are the only two on this show that I like.

• Love 4

I actually know people who say Essiac tea cured them. I have thought about drinking it just as a preventative medicine! It's interesting because, whether you believe in its effectiveness or not, the American government did try to shut Rene Caisse down from making it or serving it. Things that make you go hmmm.

Heather has definitely been sly this time around. She has this way of dropping little bombs but dressing them up as her being loyal. Like, in the preview video, when Meghan brings up the blog, Heather makes a point to say, "I read those blogs a year ago but didn't think they were true." It's the way she says it, it feels like such bullshit. I think what she really means to say is, "Yeah, I read those blogs, and I thought that there's some fire with that smoke, but I'm not supposed to say anything because I 'support' Vicki, so I will just casually mention that I read those blogs while pretending I never gave them any credence." Kind of like how she keeps insisting Meghan is acting out of concern for Brooks when she knows good and well that Meghan has just been shit stirring. Heather is totally full of shit.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 9

I can understand talking about the cancer-who knows Brooks may have needed a bone marrow transplant.  What I don't understand is why Tamra would sink so low to try and say he doesn't have cancer and bring in a psychic to bolster her claim..  I mean no questioned Tamra with her "cancer scare" on her breasts, of course she did turn around and have new implants put in.  No one question how she kind of exaggerated her cervical cancer.  There are many forms of cervical cancer and the most likely is tied to HPV.  She blamed it on the divorce.  So I think Tamra has played the cancer card but it didn't make it to the show because by the time she wanted to have a baby with Eddie, who did not want to have one she was 46 years old. 

I just feel like we have some versions of Tamra that it is her way of deflecting her screwed up life and nest of leaches she calls family  to throw it back at Vicki and Brooks.  That is why I am ready for the Tamra show to told.  My guess she cemented another season because she is on WWHL this week and they most likely are filming the Reunion on Friday.  Andy will give her the flipping floor to talk about how she knew about the Beador affair, and my guess, her source was Vicki and Heather will also claim Vicki ratted Shannon out prior to last year's Reunion.  So Tamra attacking Brooks once again is just a play on the "evil eye" crap .

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I can understand talking about the cancer-who knows Brooks may have needed a bone marrow transplant.  What I don't understand is why Tamra would sink so low to try and say he doesn't have cancer and bring in a psychic to bolster her claim..  I mean no questioned Tamra with her "cancer scare" on her breasts, of course she did turn around and have new implants put in.  No one question how she kind of exaggerated her cervical cancer.  There are many forms of cervical cancer and the most likely is tied to HPV.  She blamed it on the divorce.  So I think Tamra has played the cancer card but it didn't make it to the show because by the time she wanted to have a baby with Eddie, who did not want to have one she was 46 years old. 

I just feel like we have some versions of Tamra that it is her way of deflecting her screwed up life and nest of leaches to throw it back at Vicki and Brooks.  That is why I am ready for the Tamra show to told.  My guess she cemented another season because she is on WWHL this week and they most likely are filming the Reunion on Friday.  Andy will give her the flipping floor to talk about how she knew about the Beador affair, and my guess, her source was Vicki and Heather will also claim Vicki ratted Shannon out prior to last year's Reunion.  So Tamra attacking Brooks once again is just a play on the "evil eye" crap .

If Brooks would have needed a BMT, talking about it on the show may not have helped as the show is filmed months before we see it. IMO, just mine, Vicki NEEDED him to talk about it because she has no other storyline for the show, nothing. She did not know that, sadly, her mother would die during filming, Brooks and Vicki as a couple are not interesting enough to be a storyline again, Michael doesn't seem too interested in filming much and Briana/family live out of state, so that left his cancer and he was against talking about it on the show but IMO, she was/is desperate for the storyline it gave her. As horrid as it is, she is THE central figure/HW in all of this this season.

Yes, no matter what Tamra says, she does not like Brooks at all and maybe it is as simple as she resents the time Vicki spends with him on camera opposed to spending that camera time with her! LOL 

I don't see Vicki allowing Tamra full reign at the reunion. I see Vicki going at Meghan big time and then at Tamra for starting this whole shite storm.

• Love 1

I don't like Brooks, but I also don't care if Brook's is faking his cancer or not.  What Meghan did was so totally unethical, I can't even.  WTF does it matter to her if he is faking or not?  It's none of her business and her behavior and going so far as to call one of his doctors under the pretense of having cancer is just disgusting.  It really turns my stomach. 

Because #Justice

• Love 11

This is interesting. . . Tamra on her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Tamra-Judge-82781113707/timeline/  is deciphering brooks' comment about consider the source.  Meghan essentially said Tamra told her that Brooks said, Jim said, only two out of the four months of their marriage had been good.  First Brooks didn't talk to Tamra, Vicki said, Jim told Brooks that two of the four months were challenging.  So now Tamra and her  fans arguing who "the source" is.  Brooks obviously meant Tamra but Tamra is now arguing the source would be Vicki.  Is she that dumb?

This is interesting. . . Tamra on her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Tamra-Judge-82781113707/timeline/ is deciphering brooks' comment about consider the source. Meghan essentially said Tamra told her that Brooks said, Jim said, only two out of the four months of their marriage had been good. First Brooks didn't talk to Tamra, Vicki said, Jim told Brooks that two of the four months were challenging. So now Tamra and her fans arguing who "the source" is. Brooks obviously meant Tamra but Tamra is now arguing the source would be Vicki. Is she that dumb?

We know that Brooks and Tamra go at it but there's something to be said for Tamra's argument.

Yes, Tamra told Meghan but it was Vicki who told Tamra that Brooks told her what Jim said. So the original source was Vicki or maybe it was Brooks. Yeah. That's a good one. Brooks is talking about himself when he said "consider the source." LOL

I have to laugh at how funny some of our sentences are. :)

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Heather has always struck me as the voice of reason. I would have expected her to shut down the speculation of Brooks cancer. She's always been fair in the past.

If this is your assessment of her, I guess I'm curious why it doesn't make you wonder why she's suspecting something, or at least give you pause.

I, too, think Heather's smart, and not a pot-stirrer like Tamra, or a lying liar face like Vicki, so her suspicions carry more weight and credibility. Plus, she's married to a doctor. I know...Terry, but still....

• Love 3

I actually know people who say Essiac tea cured them. I have thought about drinking it just as a preventative medicine! It's interesting because, whether you believe in its effectiveness or not, the American government did try to shut Rene Caisse down from making it or serving it. Things that make you go .

I don't blame them. First off, Caisse lied and tried to claim it was a First Nations' remedy. She also lied about scientific proof of its efficacy. When medical testing killed test animals and even sometimes increased tumor growth, both the United States and Canada refused to approve it as a treatment.

• Love 4

If this is your assessment of her, I guess I'm curious why it doesn't make you wonder why she's suspecting something, or at least give you pause.

I, too, think Heather's smart, and not a pot-stirrer like Tamra, or a lying liar face like Vicki, so her suspicions carry more weight and credibility. Plus, she's married to a doctor. I know...Terry, but still....

It really does make me stop and think...hmmmmm...if Heather isn't shutting this down....maybe there's something to this??

Gosh, I really am kind of curious if he really does/did have cancer. Vicki sure is acting weirder than usual...

• Love 2

Let's say that Brooks is faking cancer? So what! It would only be of significance to me if: a) as a result of Brooks' faking cancer, a true sufferer is being deprived of some tangible benefit or privilege, b) an organization or government agency is being defrauded as a result of Brooks' fake diagnosis c) some combo of the above. If he's scamming Vick, then I don't care because she's awful and should know better. Didn't she bark at Meghan about her "life experience"? For the record, I dislike Brooks because he's sleazy but if the only thing he's getting out of this is sympathy and Vick's money then I really don't care. And that is *if* he is faking his diagnosis. I don't know whether or not that is the case and we will never get a straight answer backed up by objective proof. I am pretty much indifferent to this storyline. But I guess not I'm not indifferent enough to stop myself from typing all that out, lol.

Insomnia, son.

I think production got wind that Brooks is either in remission or never had a relapse and hired the psychic to rile up the women with the storyline because Vicki and Brooks are in cahoots with a company that sells some nutritional supplement/juice that they are claiming really helped Brooks recover.  I think that is also why Vicki broke up with him just before this story hit the airwaves full force.  The supplement was still for sale on her website when the episode aired when Tamra had the psychic on.   I think Vicki and Crooks were scamming the viewers to make a few bucks.  He went into remission and was going to claim it was from the juice but was already into remission during filming.  That's why he didn't go to Shannon's doctor. Bravo found out and told the other women.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 3

I don't blame them. First off, Caisse lied and tried to claim it was a First Nations' remedy. She also lied about scientific proof of its efficacy. When medical testing killed test animals and even sometimes increased tumor growth, both the United States and Canada refused to approve it as a treatment.

All I know is that while I used it my tcells continued to drop. I don't remember if my viral load changed, but I think that may have been before they could test viral loads.  You know what definitely made my viral load drop to undetectable ,and my tcells rise again? Protease Inhibitors.

You know where most of the other people I knew whe drank essiac tea went? They're dead.  The ones who lived were the ones who lived to see the advent of Protease Inhibitors

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 6

We know that Brooks and Tamra go at it but there's something to be said for Tamra's argument.

Yes, Tamra told Meghan but it was Vicki who told Tamra that Brooks told her what Jim said. So the original source was Vicki or maybe it was Brooks. Yeah. That's a good one. Brooks is talking about himself when he said "consider the source." LOL

No he is talking about the source of information to Meghan and that would be Tamra.  Tamra got mad at Brooks for him saying consider the source.  So obviously she thought he was referring to her.  The source following Tamra's logic would be Jim.

SOURCE tracking:

Jim tells Brooks   Jim is the source

Brooks tells Vicki   Brooks is the source

Vicki tells Tamra   Vicki is the source

Tamra tells Meghan  Tamra is the source

Meghan accuses Brooks of telling Tamra-Tamra remains the source

No he is talking about the source of information to Meghan and that would be Tamra.  Tamra got mad at Brooks for him saying consider the source.  So obviously she thought he was referring to her.  The source following Tamra's logic would be Jim.

SOURCE tracking:

Jim tells Brooks   Jim is the source

Brooks tells Vicki   Brooks is the source

Vicki tells Tamra   Vicki is the source

Tamra tells Meghan  Tamra is the source

Meghan accuses Brooks of telling Tamra-Tamra remains the source

It's the HWs version of TAG! LOL

• Love 1

HW's version of TAG! That is funny!

Yes. Jim was the original source but I liked the idea of blaming Brooks. LOL

But we don't know, yet, exactly what Jim said to Brooks. Was Jim talking about his/Meghan marriage or was he talking about Leann/daughter impact on their marriage? I can see it both ways, how the problems with Leann's health, their daughters acting out and his traveling having an impact on his/Meghan's marriage just as much as there being problems in the marriage itself. I can easily see Vicki knowingly omitting Leann/daughter/travel as THE problems in the marriage and just saying they are already have marriage issues after 4 months. I can also see Brooks omitting the reason Jim said there were problems when he told Vicki this because he and Vicki are ticked off at Meghan to begin with. LOL

• Love 2

I feel like this show is just about over and done. So few story lines and so much nit-picking over the issues or stretching for something interesting to show. I mean, LEECHES -- good lord what next? Meghan's life being so empty she has to build a story around step-parenting a grown child and the fact that her husband's first ex-wife has cancer. Vicki pulling Brooks in when he apparently truly did not want to be part of her story. Brianna, Tamra's Ryan, that woman I keep forgetting is actually a Housewife, and poor Shannon's sad marital woes. Geez, at least there was a little fun in the South Pacific. 

Can there really be another season?

• Love 6

But we don't know, yet, exactly what Jim said to Brooks. Was Jim talking about his/Meghan marriage or was he talking about Leann/daughter impact on their marriage? I can see it both ways, how the problems with Leann's health, their daughters acting out and his traveling having an impact on his/Meghan's marriage just as much as there being problems in the marriage itself. I can easily see Vicki knowingly omitting Leann/daughter/travel as THE problems in the marriage and just saying they are already have marriage issues after 4 months. I can also see Brooks omitting the reason Jim said there were problems when he told Vicki this because he and Vicki are ticked off at Meghan to begin with. LOL

I agree because all Brooks said Jim said, " two of the four months have been challenging."  To me, the moving five times would be challenging, the winery debacle would be challenging, the having a party and having to move out a couple of days later would be challenging, being in litigation in St. Louis while Meghan is filming would be challenging, finding out Leann was terminal would be challenging, the Haley brat would be challenging, closing his three restaurants would be challenging.  It doesn't necessarily mean bad and never really means good it means there were challenges and Meghan brought about 75% of them up on camera.  I think the conversation between the two men may have had more to do with what happens during filming.  TAMRA is the one that changed what Vicki told her Brooks said Jim had conveyed to him.  I think Brooks deserves a pass and Vicki half a pass -this one is on Tamra. 

• Love 2

I agree because all Brooks said Jim said, " two of the four months have been challenging."  To me, the moving five times would be challenging, the winery debacle would be challenging, the having a party and having to move out a couple of days later would be challenging, being in litigation in St. Louis while Meghan is filming would be challenging, finding out Leann was terminal would be challenging, the Haley brat would be challenging, closing his three restaurants would be challenging.  It doesn't necessarily mean bad and never really means good it means there were challenges and Meghan brought about 75% of them up on camera.  I think the conversation between the two men may have had more to do with what happens during filming.  TAMRA is the one that changed what Vicki told her Brooks said Jim had conveyed to him.  I think Brooks deserves a pass and Vicki half a pass -this one is on Tamra. 

I can not give Vicki a pass, she is the one that told Shannon there were troubles in their marriage at Tamra's party on camera. She did not say anything to Shannon about Meghan/Jim facing hard/difficult times during 2 months of their 4 month marriage due to outside problems. She said it with the intent of making it seem like Jim and Meghan's marriage was falling apart, like he regretted marrying her after just a few months. That is on Vicki, no one else, not even Brooks or Tamra, just Vicki. And it sickens me that Vicki took pleasure, IMO, in telling Shannon this, no matter how much of a bitch Meghan has been to her/Brooks, Vicki actually took pleasure in this.

• Love 4

I feel like this show is just about over and done. So few story lines and so much nit-picking over the issues or stretching for something interesting to show. I mean, LEECHES -- good lord what next? Meghan's life being so empty she has to build a story around step-parenting a grown child and the fact that her husband's first ex-wife has cancer. Vicki pulling Brooks in when he apparently truly did not want to be part of her story. Brianna, Tamra's Ryan, that woman I keep forgetting is actually a Housewife, and poor Shannon's sad marital woes. Geez, at least there was a little fun in the South Pacific. 

Can there really be another season?

I agree. There must be some interesting women in Orange County who are actually wealthy and do fun things together they could film. But then again maybe those women have seen the show and don't want to be associated with it. 

• Love 4

I can not give Vicki a pass, she is the one that told Shannon there were troubles in their marriage at Tamra's party on camera. She did not say anything to Shannon about Meghan/Jim facing hard/difficult times during 2 months of their 4 month marriage due to outside problems. She said it with the intent of making it seem like Jim and Meghan's marriage was falling apart, like he regretted marrying her after just a few months. That is on Vicki, no one else, not even Brooks or Tamra, just Vicki. And it sickens me that Vicki took pleasure, IMO, in telling Shannon this, no matter how much of a bitch Meghan has been to her/Brooks, Vicki actually took pleasure in this.

Vicki told Tamra, not Shannon at the party.

I actually thought about the same thing when I saw the preview - I was like, "Wait, Tamra didn't say that, Vicki said it to Tamra," which means that he's basically calling Vicki a liar. Hahaha.

• Love 2

I actually thought about the same thing when I saw the preview - I was like, "Wait, Tamra didn't say that, Vicki said it to Tamra," which means that he's basically calling Vicki a liar. Hahaha.

Totally OT, but did you used to post in a Real World forum on AOL, many, many,many many moons ago? I could swear I remember you from there.

• Love 1

Vicki told Tamra, not Shannon at the party.

No, she told Shannon first, right after Jim walked away and she yelled at him too talk to her in 5 years after he got divorced. Shannon was standing with her when that happened, not Tamra.  Didn't Tamra ask them what had happened after Jim/Meghan had already left and that was when Vicki told Tamra. I think the confusion is because she told Shannon at the very end of last weeks episode and then told Tamra on this weeks preview. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

No, she told Shannon first, right after Jim walked away and she yelled at him too talk to her in 5 years after he got divorced. Shannon was standing with her when that happened, not Tamra.  Didn't Tamra ask them what had happened after Jim/Meghan had already left and that was when Vicki told Tamra. I think the confusion is because she told Shannon at the very end of last weeks episode and then told Tamra on this weeks preview. LOL

My recollection is she was with Tamra and Tamra told Vicki that they weren't supposed to talk about that stuff at her sex party. Then Vicki repeated what Jim told Brooks. The conversation with Jim (and Shannon being present) was about Meghan accusing Brooks of lying about cancer.

• Love 1