Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Pilot - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Hey Everyone! SimoneS had a great idea! She wanted a thread for everyone to live chat during the actual episode airing, and have your OMG! reactions, and such during the episode airing, like we did over in The Walking Dead.

So here it is!! This is your Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat thread that is open now for your chatting pleasure. Because this series isn't based on any of the Comic Spoilers, I expect no comic talk in here either!

Once the episode airs, this thread will close, and you guys can all mosey over to the actual episode thread to continue discussion.

S01:E01 - Pilot

Oh, and don't forget - The Pilot is 1.5 hours long, so bare that in mind when setting up your DVR's!

As always, please be respectful and courteous in your posts, please tag any spoilers - comic or otherwise -  and overall, enjoy!

• Love 1

So, other than the ad I've seen a couple times on the NFL Network this past week, I'm going in to this mostly 'blind'.  I'm anticipating it because its in the WD universe and I'm a sucker for "origin stories", but I'm also fully aware that it might take a couple episodes for me to 'find my footing' with this new show.  Probably going to take awhile to get used to the fact that CDB isn't appearing on that TV screen, despite it being in-universe.

• Love 3

Thanks, HalcyonDays! I am so excited about tonight. Nine o'clock cannot come fast enough. Walkers! Terror! It is going to be fun! I am trying not to expect the show to meet my overly high expectations, but the reviews give me confidence that it was good.

I am looking forward to Talking Dead as well.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 3

Yea, I couldn't imagine being hyped up on drugs or alcohol in a ZA, I'd have to tackle it stone cold sober. It would suck that way but that's the only way I can imagine having any chance of surviving,

I'm looking forward to this. I caught the sneak peak and it didn't seem too bad. A decent place holder until October.

Thank god for DVR though. I'm nine weeks pregnant with two other young kids at home which means I don't stand a chance in hell of staying awake past 9:30 (believe me, I've tried). I'll try my best but odds are I'll have to catch up tomorrow morning which might take away some of the "scare" factor thus the enjoyment for me.

At least in October I'll be good and pregnant which means I'll have some energy back which means I'll be able to hang for The Walking Dead, which is what really matters, right?

• Love 3

I am looking forward to Talking Dead as well.

Well, so was I, but apparently there won't be a Talking Dead for this one.

And after all that whining from Chris Hardwick about needing his Dead gig to supplement @Midnight.

• Love 1

Well, so was I, but apparently there won't be a Talking Dead for this one.

And after all that whining from Chris Hardwick about needing his Dead gig to supplement @Midnight.

The Talking Dead special is on right now, 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST, but yes, there won't be a regular TD for FTWD.

Ha, Chris was just pimping for a TD for FTWD. He does want/need the gig.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1

Driver must have been texting or something.  He was right there in the middle of the road.

Props to the kid for getting the hell out of there rather than standing there saying "whats wrong with you??" or something.

Edited by raven
  • Love 2

I am so glad there is a live chat tonight! My favorite thing to do during the Waking Dead.

I want to give kudos to the kid for getting the hell out of dodge too. Too bad no one is going to believe him. Because you know, drug den.

So no distinctive opening music? Sad...

• Love 2

It's so weird to not see dead people.

Gotta activate your sixth sense.

Yikes, poor Tobias and his bad skin. aw, her gave her the change back.

Edited by raven
  • Love 1