Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Pilot - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Dealer's dead. At least Nick was smart enough to bolt before he gets up again. But we already know from the previews he joins annoying mom and family at some point. Never have I wished for all the main characters in a show to die before the pilot is even over. Can we have a do-over?

• Love 6

I'm surprised. Did not see Nick being smart enough to realize Cal was going to off him.

I'm still not expecting Nick to make it very long.  Using or withdrawal.  Either would seem to be a problem in terms of surviving a ZA.

• Love 1

On the one hand, Nick does seem to have a survival instinct, so he could theoretically survive the Zombie Apocalypse. On the other hand, he's a junkie, and most likely the drugs will outweigh the survival instinct. I wonder which one will win.

I'm almost kind of rooting for the guy. He knows when to run and he knows when someone is trying to kill him. Those are necessary qualities to have.

• Love 7

I'm almost kind of rooting for the guy. He knows when to run and he knows when someone is trying to kill him. Those are necessary qualities to have.

I'm rooting for him!  He knew enough to get the hell out of Zombie Church, unlike Mom & Travis.

o HI Rick!!!  Let's have a quick one before you get back to killing.

• Love 2

Well, I guess junkies do have a certain "outside the box" skillset.

• Love 6