Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Pilot - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

I think there's going to be a lot of that condescending "Oh, the authorities would TELL us" in this show.  I want every one of those people to bump into a walker immediately.

Except unless you are a conspiracy anti-government nutjob that is exactly what most reasonable people would think.

• Love 5

Wash your hands!!

I'm disappointed there has not been a Walker spotting yet.

So Gloria(?) ate all the bodies? Wouldn't she be like the Walker that ate Lori and too full to move and still be on-scene?

• Love 4

Brother/sister.

Man. I want this show to do well because I want more Walker stories, and ones I can't spoil myself silly by looking through the comics.

Give me Old Man Walker! Give me any Walker!

• Love 2

Except unless you are a conspiracy anti-government nutjob that is exactly what most reasonable people would think.

I lost faith in "the authorities" telling the truth so, so long ago.

• Love 3

Wait. What was with that old lady and someone resting on her lap? What was up with that? It was so FAST I couldn't even tell what it was.

It just looked like a guy resting his head on his mother or elderly relative's bed.

• Love 1

Wait. What was with that old lady and someone resting on her lap? What was up with that? It was so FAST I couldn't even tell what it was.

I think that was supposed to be a little mini "Zombie sighting?!?" fakeout.  It was just the hospital patient's visitor sleeping with his head on the edge of the bed.

There's one, there's one!! Already promo'd but what the heck.

Couldn't just get up and walk away - non-zombie knowing humor!

Edited by raven

I thought we were going to learn the origins? I thought there would be more with scientists in labs or doctors with patients making discoveries? These people are just as clueless as we are.

Only reason I watched was because I thought we'd get answers.

This is really boring and the dialogue is cheesy

• Love 3

What Walking Dead does so very well...family issues and bratty kids! All we need to do is throw in a bunch of useless people, gender issues, and a boring love triangle, and we have Walking Dead season 1 all over again. 

• Love 4

Missing child poster, that was the second time we've seen that playground. I'm going to rewind during the next break to see if we were shown the boy going missing when they drove by the first time.

Hahaha, dead bodies don't just get up and walk away?! Or do they?!

It's a shame there's no Talking Fear. Hardwick would have repeated that line for sure.

• Love 2