Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Pilot - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

I don't think we're supposed to learn origins, just see the beginnings of the ZA before it all was common knowledge.  Rick has been shot and is sleeping in the hospital now.

• Love 3

I thought we were going to learn the origins? I thought there would be more with scientists in labs or doctors with patients making discoveries? These people are just as clueless as we are.

No.  Kirkman has put the kibosh on ever exploring how zombies happened on both shows.

• Love 2

Oops, the boyfriend did not show. He is walker food or a walker.

I know this is a set up episode, but this is too much family drama and not enough walker terror.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 3

I don't think we're supposed to learn origins, just see the beginnings of the ZA before it all was common knowledge.  Rick has been shot and is sleeping in the hospital now.

This is what I'd heard too. But I thought they'd start a bit earlier in the timeline of events. This just seems like another TWD season 1.

• Love 1

Agreeing with everyone else who is bored. Too much stupid family drama. In fact, let's just rid of annoying mom/guidance counselor by the end of this. She bugs already.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 4

My current favorite commercial!  Little broken leg doggie with crusty old Lee Marvin singing "Wandering Star" in the background.  Love, love, love.

ETA:  I mean, because it has such a sweet ending. : )

ETA, more:  And because I'm a big Paint Your Wagon fan.

What show are we watching again?

Edited by candall
  • Love 7

Agreeing with everyone else who is bored. Too much stupid family drama. In fact, let's just rid of annoying mom/guidance counselor by the end of this. She bugs already.

She is the Andrea of this group.

They just showed the violent content warning!!!!!!

• Love 2

Don`t worry Cal. The other black guy is already dead. You should be safe for at least a little while. 

So we have two black guys, and one is a drug dealer, and one is probably dead. Great job on that diversity there, show. 

• Love 3