Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7: Who is your MOST favorite?

• Start Topic

POLL OPEN

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is little like having a favorite STD. I think Bethenny is funny and can be surprisingly insightful during during her talking heads, but her season long infomercial for the Brand that Shall Not Be Named is grating. Carole is bright and has a dark, dry sense of humor but there's also a smugness about her. Luann is fun when she's not in full blown countess mode, but unfortunately this season has seen the return of Her Highness. I grudgingly voted for Bethenny.

• Love 6

Carole is number one this season!

...Then Dorito...minus a few drunken escapades and breakdowns, I've enjoyed her...

...okay stone me, but I love me some Ramonja...

...Like I mentioned in the Least Favorite thread, I love all the ladies...but the above rose above the rest...

So, between this thread and the Least Favorite thread, that leaves Heather and Lu the odd girls out...

I adore Heather, I just really really like her. She's not perfect, but she's the kind of person I like. Smart, strong, caring and protective of the people she loves. She walks in a room like a boss! Love it. Holla!

I have recently joined a group to work through it. ;)

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 12

Smashing! :)

I adore Heather, I just really really like her. She's not perfect, but she's the kind of person I like. Smart, strong, caring and protective of the people she loves. She walks in a room like a boss! Love it. Holla!

I have recently joined a group to work through it. ;)

• Love 2

I will never not love Bethenny with the intensity of a thousand hot suns. And Doritos has been a welcome addition to the team. They're both two brash, funny, no-nonsense New York broads.

That being said, there's not a broad among these that I don't like. They're all stand-up broads. Unlike the OC, where I hate all of them but am deeply entertained by them. Or any of the other franchises, where I just hate all of them. Except for Miss Phaedra. I love her, but not enough to sit through that show.

Edited by The Solution
  • Love 1

cyberjawa I adore you! If you had just found it in your heart to vote for Kristen we would have been voting twins. I like Carole, because she is ridiculous and interesting at the same time. I think Dorinda is what Sonja strives to be. I will never not like Ramona. Kristen just needs to have her season. She is so New Yorky to me and I wish they would highlight her. So I voted for Carole, Dorinda, Ramona and Kristen. That's a good New York mix for me. Send b to the OC. Let Sewnya just be deluuuuuuuuuuusional off the show. Luann is just a mean petty twerp.

I like that you brought up 'New Yorky' and it's one of the reasons why I've come to like Kris.  As a native New Yorker, I think that's why I like Heather and Carole as well.   I don't see Dorinda that way.  I see her, Ro, Sonja and Lu as wanna be's.  Beth is New Yorky but not the kind of New Yorky I like. 

• Love 3

breezy I kind of disagree. I think Ramona and Dorinda are very New Yorky also. They are a different type 

As a native New Yorker I can tell you that Ramona and Dorinda are very New Yorky.  As for their type, I'd classify them as typical Upper East Side New Yorkers.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

Curious to see how these results match up with the Least Popular one. It's multiple choice and I'll keep it open until the reunion concludes - you can change your vote if you want to.

This poll should allow only one vote per person.  

Multiple choice means there are multiple choices to choose from and not that you should vote multiple times.

This poll should allow only one vote per person.  

Multiple choice means there are multiple choices to choose from and not that you should vote multiple times.

I found it hard to choose a favorite and least favorite and so did other people so I just did it this way. It's referred to as 'multiple choice' by the site when making the poll so that's why I said that. I'm guessing if people vote for more than one then it means all choices made are equally liked so it isn't much of a difference. I get what you're saying, but I don't think it makes much of a difference.

• Love 3

I agree. It's not like the poll is going to decide our next president, if it's not scientifically accurate it's probably ok. :)

I look forward most to seeing Heather and Carole, so that's who gets my vote.

Nowcheckthat, I love your profile pic. Eileen is the best HW, period. ;)

• Love 2

Looks like Heather is the fan favorite here followed by Carole. Bethenny is the third most popular with Sonja and Ramona coming in last. Looks like we're losing the wrong HW.

I like Heather and defended her here on the forum so many times. Considering how critical many posters were of Heather throughout the season, the poll results don't make sense. That's probably because people were allowed multiple votes. Unless a poll allows only one vote per person, the results will always be skewed.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

I like Heather and defended her here on the forum so many times. Considering how critical many posters were of Heather throughout the season, the poll results don't make sense. That's probably because people were allowed multiple votes. Unless a poll allows only one vote per person, the results will always be skewed.

I thought it was one vote...hehehe what was I thinking. Maybe it's not that voters like her, it's that they don't like the way Bethenny and others acted toward her and her bad edit this year. It was so obvious that Andy and side-kick B wanted to make her miserable enough to quit...meatball Bethenny! :-(

tumblr_npusjma17R1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nphcrhtFIb1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nnfdf7NpDC1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Edited by talula

I hope Heather stays for another season so I'm going to ignore the rumors for now.

Heather, Carole and Bethenny (the poll's top three) would be a force to be reckoned with.

• Love 4

I hope Heather stays for another season so I'm going to ignore the rumors for now.

Heather, Carole and Bethenny (the poll's top three) would be a force to be reckoned with.

I would love for the rumors to not be true. How awesome to have 3 extremely smart women on one of these shows. I also think they could do an interesting story about the friendships here. Am I the only one who has ever noticed that 3 women tend to have a hard time navigating friendships? You can do it easier with 4 or 5, but 3 always seems to be tricky. It always seems like one is pulled in different directions. I don't think it would have to be ugly at all, but just honestly explore how the dynamics of the relationship between Heather and Carole might/might not have slightly altered with the addition of Beth. I don't think any harm would come to their friendship, because I think they are too tight, but it would be real world IMO to take a look at it, especially if there continues to be a thread of tension between Heather and Beth. I have two extremely close friends that cannot stand each other, and because they are both close to me, they are forced to be together a lot and have learned to co-exist. This has gone on for years and years, since both were in my wedding almost 30 years ago. It is endlessly fascinating.

• Love 4

I would love to see a poll like this on the Bravo site.  I wonder what the results would be.

For me it was a toss-up between Luanne and Bethany.  I think we saw big changes for both of these women.  A little more humility and freedom.  This season wouldn't have been as good for me without either of them.  In the end, I voted for LuAnn - mostly to support her new life as the "cool countess".  Bethany is the one who brought it all together though.  Tough one.

• Love 3

I would love for the rumors to not be true. How awesome to have 3 extremely smart women on one of these shows. I also think they could do an interesting story about the friendships here. Am I the only one who has ever noticed that 3 women tend to have a hard time navigating friendships? You can do it easier with 4 or 5, but 3 always seems to be tricky. It always seems like one is pulled in different directions. I don't think it would have to be ugly at all, but just honestly explore how the dynamics of the relationship between Heather and Carole might/might not have slightly altered with the addition of Beth. I don't think any harm would come to their friendship, because I think they are too tight, but it would be real world IMO to take a look at it, especially if there continues to be a thread of tension between Heather and Beth. I have two extremely close friends that cannot stand each other, and because they are both close to me, they are forced to be together a lot and have learned to co-exist. This has gone on for years and years, since both were in my wedding almost 30 years ago. It is endlessly fascinating.

Add to this that the media has talked about Beth and Carole being new BFF's because they've spent time together without Heather.  Especially the Hugh Heffner of the Hamptons cruise but Beth came out stated that she's just as friendly with other women on the show.

• Love 2