Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Don't Be All, Like, Uncool

• Start Topic

No it doesn't. I have shared suites and if my vacation or business trip suite mate came into my room unannounced, that would be the last night s/he would be in that suite. You go running up into people's rooms unannounced just because it's a suite?

In fairness, aren't you the one saying its perfectly acceptable for Ramona to stash a guy in a shared suite with Carol and Heather without asking?  Did I miss something?

• Love 5

No it doesn't. I have shared suites and if my vacation or business trip suite mate came into my room unannounced, that would be the last night s/he would be in that suite. You go running up into people's rooms unannounced just because it's a suite?

What is true is neither Heather or Carole ever had a claim as theirs to the space. It was Bethenny's room and they shared an en suite bath.  If Carole and Heather were interested in claiming the room one or other should have moved in.  Master suite and en suite are just names with the word suite in them.

• Love 3

I get that.  However since the "people" Heather and Carole shared the suite with (Bethenny) left the day before, they expected that room to be empty.

They didn't share a suite they shared a bathroom.  It is not as if one side was for sitting and converted into a bedroom and the other side was for sleeping.  There were two bedrooms connected by a bathroom.

• Love 5

But you knew that "someone else" was also sharing the suite before you went to sleep that night. Heather/Carole went to sleep believing that no one was in that adjacent bedroom and had no prior knowledge/experience that any HW would allow a random guy to use it without the common courtesy of warning them at some point before they left him there.

How hard would it have been for Ramona to lock the bathroom door on his side before she left him alone, how hard would it have been to knock on Heather/Carole's door and say, "Oh by the way, just so you know, there is a guy sleeping in here tonight" and I locked the connecting bathroom door and how hard would it have been for Ramona to say, "Oh, I put him there, sorry I was drunk and not thinking about anyone other than myself, I am SORRY"! Any and all of these would have deescalated the fear that Heather/Carole would have finding him in that bed and or deescalated any anger over finding him in there unexpectedly and then no need to question LuAnn. 

• Love 12

They didn't share a suite they shared a bathroom.  It is not as if one side was for sitting and converted into a bedroom and the other side was for sleeping.  There were two bedrooms connected by a bathroom.

Sonja referred to it as the "master suite."   What it's called isn't important since the other room had been vacated the day before when Bethenny left.

That type of suite is typically used by a family with parents in one room and their children in the adjoining room.

• Love 5
(edited)

But you knew that "someone else" was also sharing the suite before you went to sleep that night. Heather/Carole went to sleep believing that no one was in that adjacent bedroom and had no prior knowledge/experience that any HW would allow a random guy to use it without the common courtesy of warning them at some point before they left him there.

How hard would it have been for Ramona to lock the bathroom door on his side before she left him alone, how hard would it have been to knock on Heather/Carole's door and say, "Oh by the way, just so you know, there is a guy sleeping in here tonight" and I locked the connecting bathroom door and how hard would it have been for Ramona to say, "Oh, I put him there, sorry I was drunk and not thinking about anyone other than myself, I am SORRY"! Any and all of these would have deescalated the fear that Heather/Carole would have finding him in that bed and or deescalated any anger over finding him in there unexpectedly and then no need to question LuAnn.

That doesn't give Heather the right to enter rooms that aren't hers. If she wanted that room, she should have slept in it. Also, what was so hard for Heather to lock her doors and not go wandering into rooms that weren't hers? How hard would it have been for her to wait until the ladies were awake and discuss it with them like a normal human being? How hard would it have been for her to ask the dude when he was dressed and chilling on the couch what had happened? She is an adult too. She has hung with these ladies when they were drinking before. Sorry but I can't stand when folks act like they are all "strong" but cry and throw tantrums like a child over stuff that could be squashed in an adult manner. Acting as immature as the others doesn't get a pass from me.

Sonja referred to it as the "master suite."   What it's called isn't important since the other room had been vacated the day before when Bethenny left.

That type of suite is typically used by a family with parents in one room and their children in the adjoining room.

But it wasn't a suite for the family. It was suite with three grown ass women (TM LuLu).

Edited by Freckledbruh
  • Love 5

I believe LuAnn decided to amp her her drama quotient to keep her apple.

I agree. Reality show vet that she is, she realized Heather's reaction to the naked man, whether amped up for show or not, was definitely going to make it's way onto our screens and she decided to piggy back off Heather to try and secure her apple. Where else if she going to find a job in which she gets paid to go on trips and get laid by pirates and Scots.

• Love 13

What makes you think Heather entered nekkid guy's room? If she woke up & walked to the shared bathroom, she could have seen the guy from there (thru his opened door) . She gets a bit spooked; backs into her sleeping room, grabs her robe & tells C what's going on.

• Love 6
(edited)

Again, Bethenny's room also didn't magically become a random stranger's bedroom. You're arguing that it was perfectly acceptable for Ramona to stash guests in a spare room without asking or notifying anyone else in the house. It's not, and it is a safety issue.

Edited by ZoloftBlob
  • Love 15

Or that you're really angry and upset.   I don't think Heather appeared threatening or unhinged.  People aren't perfect.  Most people don't leave their emotions in check 100 percent of the time especially when something happens that scared them or angered them. 

I just got the chance to watch the episode tonight and man - I expected so much more!!  I expected shrieks and sobbing and whipping curtains open in LuAnn and Ramona's rooms not just her own to get Carole out of bed.  And it so wasn't that.  So wasn't that at all.  There was talking at pretty moderate levels and tears but nothing like the fucking watershed I was led to believe and more talking at more moderate levels and whoosh it was over!

Then back to the states only to have LuAnn stir it up all over again!  Bitch just trying to stay relevant I guess.

• Love 14

That doesn't give Heather the right to enter rooms that aren't hers. If she wanted that room, she should have slept in it. Also, what was so hard for Heather to lock her doors and not go wandering into rooms that weren't hers? How hard would it have been for her to wait until the ladies were awake and discuss it with them like a normal human being? How hard would it have been for her to ask the dude when he was dressed and chilling on the couch what had happened? She is an adult too. She has hung with these ladies when they were drinking before. Sorry but I can't stand when folks act like they are all "strong" but cry and throw tantrums like a child over stuff that could be squashed in an adult manner. Acting as immature as the others doesn't get a pass from me.

But it wasn't a suite for the family. It was suite with three grown ass women (TM LuLu).

People react to being frightened in different ways and I do believe Heather was frightened. As for waking up the others, all of the women were getting up as the film crew had arrived and the filming day was started. They have preset times for filming, it's not like the women can just sleep away because of a night partying because they are on the job. Again, Ramona caused all of this and no matter how OTT Heather reacted, it all begins and ends with Ramona. Ramona put the guy up there without the common courtesy she would demand, she also denied anything to do with the guy when confronted and sent Heather/Carole to LuAnn but of course it is all Heather's fault! I still don't get why LuAnn took such exception to Heather/Carole when it was Ramona who threw her under the bus.......UNLESS, it is as I suspect. LuAnn's way of insuring her Apple for next season at the expense of a friend, a real friend that she saw off camera and off season.

• Love 10

What makes you think Heather entered nekkid guy's room? If she woke up & walked to the shared bathroom, she could have seen the guy from there (thru his opened door) . She gets a bit spooked; backs into her sleeping room, grabs her robe & tells C what's going on.

Because Heather said she opened the bathroom door and walked in.

• Love 2
(edited)

still don't get why LuAnn took such exception to Heather/Carole when it was Ramona who threw her under the bus.......UNLESS, it is as I suspect. LuAnn's way of insuring her Apple for next season at the expense of a friend, a real friend that she saw off camera and off season.

Because Heather woke her up and started to interrogate her? I'd be pissed too. And I don't think Heather was all that scared and did it all for show. Why didn't she yell when she saw the dude in bed or when he was walking around the house? She didn't even wake them up when the guy was there.

OT: Is there a thread for Alex here? I read something about them having legal troubles and I wanted to get the scoop.

Edited by Freckledbruh
  • Love 3

Because Heather woke her up and started to interrogate her? I'd be pissed too. And I don't think Heather was all that scared and did it all for show. Why didn't she yell when she saw the dude in bed or when he was walking around the house? She didn't even wake them up when the guy was there.

We don't know that she didn't yell at him or try to question him as the camera crew was not there right then and Bravo only shows us snippets of the conversations that happen when they are there filming. Bottom line was that all was well before they left the island, apologies were made to and by Heather/Carole/LuAnn. Things had calmed down, they got through it until LuAnn, with the help of Dorinda decided to use this as her/their deadly grasp for their Apples next season.

• Love 4

We don't know that she didn't yell at him or try to question him as the camera crew was not there right then and Bravo only shows us snippets of the conversations that happen when they are there filming. Bottom line was that all was well before they left the island, apologies were made to and by Heather/Carole/LuAnn. Things had calmed down, they got through it until LuAnn, with the help of Dorinda decided to use this as her/their deadly grasp for their Apples next season.

Did she say she did in the argument or on her blog? That would be the time to say that. Otherwise I don't think she did.

PS: No Alex thread?

• Love 1

Did she say she did in the argument or on her blog? That would be the time to say that. Otherwise I don't think she did.

PS: No Alex thread?

No, it does not. There is a thing we refer to as the "4th wall" and most of the HWs stick to it for the most part. They are not allowed to correct any lie told by their fellow HWs or by production/Bravo. The fact that this guy never appeared on camera, he would most likely be off limits for HW to discuss in detail by saying they "talked to him and he said whatever". The House manager would have signed a release and so he could be used as a "source of info" but not the HWs themselves regarding someone that did not sign 1. hey did not film either of the male strangers so they, the HWs could not repeat anything they said on camera or in their blogs.

Isn't there an Alex thread further down the list? She hasn't been a HW for a very long time and she no longer does her video recaps because they are living in Australia.

• Love 1

No, it does not. There is a thing we refer to as the "4th wall" and most of the HWs stick to it for the most part. They are not allowed to correct any lie told by their fellow HWs or by production/Bravo. The fact that this guy never appeared on camera, he would most likely be off limits for HW to discuss in detail by saying they "talked to him and he said whatever". The House manager would have signed a release and so he could be used as a "source of info" but not the HWs themselves regarding someone that did not sign 1. hey did not film either of the male strangers so they, the HWs could not repeat anything they said on camera or in their blogs.

Isn't there an Alex thread further down the list? She hasn't been a HW for a very long time and she no longer does her video recaps because they are living in Australia.

That makes no sense to me because then the naked guy couldn't be discussed at all and clearly they are discussing him. I didn't say Heather should give his name and address. I said that in the argument she didn't say that she spoke to him and she also didn't mention it in her blog. In fact, had she talked to him she would not have interrogated Luann because she would have already know the guy was with Ramona.

Tried to search for it but cannot find it. Oh well. I like to read up on old HWs.

That makes no sense to me because then the naked guy couldn't be discussed at all and clearly they are discussing him. I didn't say Heather should give his name and address. I said that in the argument she didn't say that she spoke to him and she also didn't mention it in her blog. In fact, had she talked to him she would not have interrogated Luann because she would have already know the guy was with Ramona.

Tried to search for it but cannot find it. Oh well. I like to read up on old HWs.

I have been saying all along heather should have just asked the guy who he was and what he was doing there.  I still can't figure out where heather was between finding the man in Bethenny's room and then going downstairs.  Because according to her after seeing the man she then went downstairs and then he was there sitting in the couch.  So he would have had to have awaken, dressed and gone downstairs and where was Heather?  After going downstairs she went back up to get Carole and then we see what happens. 

• Love 2

As I said, we do not know what happened as it was not filmed.

I have been saying all along heather should have just asked the guy who he was and what he was doing there.  I still can't figure out where heather was between finding the man in Bethenny's room and then going downstairs.  Because according to her after seeing the man she then went downstairs and then he was there sitting in the couch.  So he would have had to have awaken, dressed and gone downstairs and where was Heather?  After going downstairs she went back up to get Carole and then we see what happens. 

It is possible that when he went downstairs it was when the camera crew were arriving and production took over.  I doubt we will ever know.

This is a genuine question, and no snark is intended.  "Bruh" means man?  Is that slang? 

It's slang for brother.  But it doesn't have to be a brother like a sibling.  It could be your friend who is like a brother.  Your bruh.

• Love 2

If Heather had no right to walk through the other room in her suite because it wasn't hers then what right does Ro have to give it to a stranger?  It wasn't hers either.

Bottom line is that Ro apologized to Heather and said it wasn't ok for her to do that so why is there any discussion about whether or not Heather had the right to walk through the room?

• Love 15
(edited)

As I said, we do not know what happened as it was not filmed.

It is possible that when he went downstairs it was when the camera crew were arriving and production took over. I doubt we will ever know.

I think those are quite plausible. Heather was on her way downstairs to make coffee before production arrived to film "wake up" and packing footage. She probably saw the guy, went back to her room, and called either her line producer for the trip or the trip field producer. It's possible neither of those individuals had any clue who the dude was because the line producers for the others (Ro, Lu, Dor, So, and Kristen) were covering to shooting of the clubbing and partying back at the house. The lack of answers from the folks who should reasonably know probably spun Heather even further out of control. In the mean time, the crew shows up to start filming and mic'ing the cast. All of which is both loud and or intrusive enough that the dude woke up, got dressed, had some juice, and left. But it's all of the kind of 4th wall stuff that the cast is not allowed to talk about.

On another note I was about to say that the new women are better hosts than the vets, but that's not true. LuAnn is also a pretty good host. It's just Sonja and Ramona are abominable hostesses. Carole was good on her trip, but horrible at her home.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3

I just got the chance to watch the episode tonight and man - I expected so much more!!  I expected shrieks and sobbing and whipping curtains open in LuAnn and Ramona's rooms not just her own to get Carole out of bed.  And it so wasn't that.  So wasn't that at all.  

It's become more like this to me:  Heather and Carole, synchronized arm movements and Carole parroting almost every word Heather says.  It's hilarious and kind of weird if you tune Heather out and really pay attention to Carole.

There was a man.  Upstairs. He was naked.  In our suite. Our room.  In my bed. 

003-london-olympics-synchr41.jpg?w=720

His penis.  I saw it.   It was in my face.  His naked penis was in.my.face.

enhanced-buzz-wide-28894-1344357921-9.jp

He drank all the juice.

synchronized-swimming-funny-photos-1.jpg

• Love 10

If I could ask one question at the reunion, I would ask LuAnn why she said said that Carole broke the " girl code" before the season started and then months after the trip (when the season started) she switched it to Heather after they had made up.

• Love 6
(edited)

At the end of this story is an interview with Heather:     http://www.people.com/article/countess-luann-de-lesseps-girl-code   First off Luann never yelled at Heather to be not be cool or uncool so the reporter is out of line and misrepresenting what happened..  So Heather calls Luann a snake and says, "if Luann wants to sleep with married men."  Ouch.  Like it or not these are judgmental comments and definitely break the stupid Girl Code.  Sorry, Heather you are not suppose to invite reporters into your place of business and then torch your co-star's career. 

Edited by zoeysmom

Ramona never ceases to amaze me and not in a good way.  I feel sorry that Avery not only has to endure the tabloid stories about her father, but can see her mother's behavior on tv episodes that re-run several times a week.    She seems like a great kid and seems to be far more mature than either of her parents, and has more grace in her little finger than her mother has in her entire body, IMO.

This is what I keep coming back to as the most important part of all of this.  Poor Avery, poor Countess-who-isn't-really-a-Countess' kids.   I would be completely mortified if my mom was on TV advertising what an absolute fool she is. 

Ramona is a child, period.  (I can't help it - I just want to call her Raw-Moaner now, but since the one dude ended up in a different bed, maybe they didn't get that far and she was safe from any potential chafing)  I'm just stunned that she is still on TV.  She really needs an elementary school refresher course.  Do the words honesty, integrity, dignity and character even exist in her little world?   

The non-Countess was irate only for the reason that she knows that sexually liberated Lu can't really co-exist with Class with the non-Countess, and that the flooze role that she was excited about embracing and wearing proudly will stand in the way of money that she potentially would have made.  It's okay, though - as soon as you came out with a "song" and music video, all hints of anything class-like were out the door.  Nobody has bought that bullshit for a long, long time.

• Love 3

Wow that interview about the stupid song just confirms that Luann has had it out for Carole for a while. The whole part about sharing designers? Is she still pissed about Naeem Khan?

KungFuBunny, I think you are onto something with this being pirate payback. She is digging into her bag of grievances and trying to build a case at this point.

• Love 4

LuAnn and Carole actually made up before they left TC. On WWHL Heather said they made up both on and off camera and months later LuAnn dredged it all up again on Twitter. .

I think Carole and Lu made up on T&C when Carole apologized,, just like Lu said she did. When Carole later denied the apology at the Bedazzled party the truce was over.

I honestly don't know how these women can work together again after the mud slinging that's gone on. But for a big enough pay check I guess anything is possible.

• Love 2
(edited)

Well my username does contain the word "bruh" but it is the internet.

"But that isn't what happened, that Heather was upset that Ramona or Luann went into the bedroom that ajoined her bedroom and bathroom and fell asleep while nude. She was upset that she woke up and found a complete stranger of the opposite sex in the ajoining bedroom nude with no idea who invited him in or why.

It's also not the same as Luann or Ramona bringing a male houseguest and *staying with him* in the empty bedroom. Whatever Ramona did with the guy, she ultimately went to bed and left him alone with free run of the house, and no, that's not cool when you're in a foreign country and you don't really know the guy and all the other people asleep in the house have no idea you've invited someone in." - You know what else didn't happen? Any of the nefarious things Heather was crying about. Ramona passed out by the guy wouldn't have stopped him from doing any of the same things she was worried about. If she is that jumpy, why wouldn't she have locked the doors when she was woken up at 3am? I have been on both sides of the coin and I can tell you that I locked the door of the room I was in and definitely didn't go wandering around different bedrooms in the morning. I still don't know what that is all about. That empty room didn't automatically become her space. If she wanted that space as her own, then she should have slept in there which ironically would have meant that naked guy would either have to sleep with Ramona or hit the couch.

Also, I have stated several times that she has a right to be upset but bursting into folks rooms, yelling and crying is no way to handle it if you actually want folks to listen to you. All that drama was for attention (which is what all of the HWs do) but I take exception to her doing it in this case because using a real concern for manipulative attention getting is lame (to me). This woman isn't stupid. She knows damn well that yelling and crying well after that guy left was going to met with petty drama and not a real conversation laying out ground rules. Don't get me wrong. I do not dislike Heather and I think that she adds an important aspect to the show but I would NEVER go on a vacation or extended fun activity with her because she will suck the joy out of it faster than a Dyson vacuum cleaner. If there is a next time, maybe she can hire armed guards to watch over her.

This is what I've had an issue with. If Heather's issue was stranger danger...then it should not have made it okay if Ramona was naked next to him.

My other issue is Heather/Sonja. Heather knows Sonja gets shit faced to the point she doesn't know how she gets home, to the point where Heather has witnessed this herself and has gotten Sonja home and tucked into bed.Sonja puts herself in dangerous positions, why assume she will act any differently on vacation? The majority of the HWs are selfish, self centered, expect one or all of them to act inconsiderately.

Sonja allegedly "planned" the AC trip - she couldn't even get a limo there on time.

Sonja allegedly "planned" the T&C trip - she didn't even seem to be aware of the Yoga guy so I doubt she coordinated security.

The only planning I can see Sonja doing was calling dibs on the cocunut tree by the back of the villa for her sexcapades

My Bethenny walls would have been up the minute I stepped off the plane in T&C

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 1

At the end of this story is an interview with Heather:     http://www.people.com/article/countess-luann-de-lesseps-girl-code   First off Luann never yelled at Heather to be not be cool or uncool so the reporter is out of line and misrepresenting what happened..  So Heather calls Luann a snake and says, "if Luann wants to sleep with married men."  Ouch.  Like it or not these are judgmental comments and definitely break the stupid Girl Code.  Sorry, Heather you are not suppose to invite reporters into your place of business and then torch your co-star's career. 

Seems like this interview was done after LuAnn bashed Heather all over twitter and on WWHL first but I guess that is ok for her to do and Heather should not answer back at all? And, I have to question what "girl code" Heather broke according to LuAnn's own list? LOL Also, the "LuAnn is a snake" comment was started by Bethenny years ago. LOL

• Love 3

I've read several times how, "LuAnn can do this but Heather shouldn't do that." Or, "Dorinda can act like a drunken bitch at dinner but the minute Heather opens her mouth..." For the record I, for one, think they all need to learn there is a time to STFU. We wouldnt have much of a show but we'd still find something to argue about. :-)

Each of these 'ladies' has acted dickishly. Some are just better at taking advantage of the opportunity.

• Love 7

This thread is littered with dead horses beaten post mortem. I have a solution that does not involve a defibrillator.......

Everyone agrees that my point of view is correct and we move on :-D

Or we go with a Kelly solution and

Stawp, stawp, just STAWP :-D

• Love 9

For the Denims & Diamonds event Kristen threw...

There was a request from Kristen for Glue Guns and Ice Picks

What was the ice pick for? Who was making a Basic Instinct pair of Yummie Jeans? Was someone gonna stab holes in it?

• Love 4

I've read several times how, "LuAnn can do this but Heather shouldn't do that." Or, "Dorinda can act like a drunken bitch at dinner but the minute Heather opens her mouth..." For the record I, for one, think they all need to learn there is a time to STFU. We wouldnt have much of a show but we'd still find something to argue about. :-)

Each of these 'ladies' has acted dickishly. Some are just better at taking advantage of the opportunity.

I agree but then it wouldn't be a Bravo HW show or on air for very long! I wish they would go back to the original show format where they show more of their personal lives/families, just small, nothing OTT, squabbles/disagreements, their more "privileged" lifestyles, NOT these forced interactions or fake fights and desperate moves to secure their full time HW position each season. Seriously, this is not how MOST women conduct themselves in real life, Thank GOD for that, IMO.

• Love 7

And maybe Luann shouldn't sleep with married men when witnesses are around?

LuAnn has said she did not have sex with the man.  Does anyone have proof to the contrary?  I mean Heather and Carole claim they saw Sonja having sex with someone, I just haven't heard an actual sighting of Luann having sex.  I blame Sonja, LuAnn if for the cameras they play up their encounters as essentially doing the deed and then when pressed claim it was far less.   I think these women do judge each other, even more harshly than viewers do.  It takes someone to put out the married man rumor, in this case Kristen.  Since this episode and now the season is about this Girl Code, which according to LuAnn even includes sharing designer sources, I think every time one of them blabs something out that is detrimental to the other's reputation, whether true, likely to be true there is a Girl Code violation. 

Here is an example-Bethenny claiming Ramona won't come clean about her boob job,  That is a Girl Code violation according to LuAnn.  That is done to make Ramona look dishonest and because the others somehow think it is their business. It just isn't.  If Ramona were selling breast enhancement cream and saying her breasts were the result of her new breast cream then it would be relevant. Years ago Gretchen Rossi claimed her lips were a result of her lip plumper and after Gretchen abandoned Alexis as a friend, Alexis pointed out that Gretchen had had her lips done and her she wore hair extensions-something Gretchen had long denied.  I compare that to Gretchen and others claiming Alexis just lying about a sinus condition so she could have and we see the surgery and the surgeon comments on the large wad of goo he pulls out of Alexis' sinus and then proceeds to continue with the cosmetic side of the surgery.

LuAnn has said she did not have sex with the man.  Does anyone have proof to the contrary?  I mean Heather and Carole claim they saw Sonja having sex with someone, I just haven't heard an actual sighting of Luann having sex.  I blame Sonja, LuAnn if for the cameras they play up their encounters as essentially doing the deed and then when pressed claim it was far less.   I think these women do judge each other, even more harshly than viewers do.  It takes someone to put out the married man rumor, in this case Kristen.  Since this episode and now the season is about this Girl Code, which according to LuAnn even includes sharing designer sources, I think every time one of them blabs something out that is detrimental to the other's reputation, whether true, likely to be true there is a Girl Code violation. 

Here is an example-Bethenny claiming Ramona won't come clean about her boob job,  That is a Girl Code violation according to LuAnn.  That is done to make Ramona look dishonest and because the others somehow think it is their business. It just isn't.  If Ramona were selling breast enhancement cream and saying her breasts were the result of her new breast cream then it would be relevant. Years ago Gretchen Rossi claimed her lips were a result of her lip plumper and after Gretchen abandoned Alexis as a friend, Alexis pointed out that Gretchen had had her lips done and her she wore hair extensions-something Gretchen had long denied.  I compare that to Gretchen and others claiming Alexis just lying about a sinus condition so she could have and we see the surgery and the surgeon comments on the large wad of goo he pulls out of Alexis' sinus and then proceeds to continue with the cosmetic side of the surgery.

Yes, LuAnn denied sleeping with him in her blog but she did not deny it in T&C or at Kristen's bedazzle party, so the denial may be more damage control than truth. I think it gets discussed at the reunion and we will see if it is cleared up then. I had to laugh at LuAnn's list of DON"TS in her "girl code"....How many of these "rules" has she, herself broken?!? LOL

1. "Don't Steal Her Man

"If you want to keep your girlfriends, always know when it's appropriate to flirt.".....Who "stole' LuAnn's guy? Sonja, 2 years ago, the pirate. LOL

2. "Be a Good Wingwoman

"It means you share the bill – and always have each other's back."....... Would that not apply to her as well?

3. "Be Supportive

"Never bash a girl's career. And always be honest when a friend asks, 'How does this look?' "..... Who didn't support her when she launched her line? Heather was nothing but complimentary about LuAnn's clothing line but have we heard 1 peep from LuAnn about YT? Oh, and I don't remember her being so "supportive" about Sonja's clothing line! LOL

4. "Keep Secrets

"Don't gossip about each other and never speak of nips and tucks.".....She regularly breaks this rule herself! LOL

5. "Always Share Designer Everything

"This is so prevalent in the television business: If you or a friend has an 'in' with a designer, you should always share that."... Have we ever seen LuAnn share her "designs" or her designer friends? How many of her designs did she pass out to the other women.......ZERO! LOL

6. "Don't Drink and Text Each Other

"Self-explanatory."......... I am not sure she was "sober" with some of her tweets but I guess tweets don't count. LOL

7."Be Inclusive of Other Women

"Don't be a friend stealer! It drives me crazy when a girlfriend steals another girlfriend."....Is this directed at Heather's friendship, off camera, with Dorinda before filming began or is this about LuAnn competing with Ramona over Dorinda? Hasn't Ramona known Dorinda the longest? LOL

8. "Never Let Her Get Bangs

"They take forever to grow out."....Stupid comment, just stupid! LOL

• Love 1

This thread is littered with dead horses beaten post mortem. I have a solution that does not involve a defibrillator.......

Everyone agrees that my point of view is correct and we move on :-D

Or we go with a Kelly solution and

Stawp, stawp, just STAWP :-D

OK, but only if your opinion is the same as mine :)  If not, those nags are still viable and I know CPR lol

• Love 6

I don't think she should have had any expectations that this room was empty. Folks were drunk and partying so she doesn't know what sleeping arrangements people made. It wasn't her room so she had no reason to go in there. Ramona or Luann could have been in there because they decided they wanted that room instead. If heather wasn't nosing around, she wouldn't have even found the guy. I would co-sign her crying and yelling if the guy had been in their shared bathroom and saw Heath naked but none of that happened.

As for being worried about getting robbed. I agree but worried doesn't equal bursting into people's rooms, yelling at folks and crying like an idiot. Absolutely nothing happened. Does she cry when she sees a suspicious person walking down the street?

Heather wasn't nosing around, IMO. That room was part of her suite and since Beth had vacated the day before there's no reason why she shouldn't expect it to be unoccupied. If it were me, I totally wold assume it would be empty as well. Yes, there was partying downstairs the night before, but she probably assumed that these chuckleheads had enough sense to send their hook ups home. This is not an unreasonable expectation. Maybe she was over the top with her reaction, maybe not. If Lu and/or The Moaner had just said, "hey, you're right, i should've made sure that he left and not sent him upstairs. I wasn't thinking" then this would've ended much better.

• Love 10

For the Denims & Diamonds event Kristen threw...

There was a request from Kristen for Glue Guns and Ice Picks

What was the ice pick for? Who was making a Basic Instinct pair of Yummie Jeans? Was someone gonna stab holes in it?

I've been trying to figure that out too! What the hell?

And is Kristin trying to emulate Luann this year with the statement necklaces? They are not working for me, at all. The only one I like is that ombré beaded one.

• Love 1