Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Don't Be All, Like, Uncool

• Start Topic

LOCKS!!!!

After St. Barths I can't imagine if Carole or Heather were concerned for the safety or the security of their belongings they would not LOCK their door and the side of the bathroom door to the empty room. 

Carole seems to be involved enough in the previous night's escapades to claim Luann had sex with someone.  So I question if she knew there were people in the house "partying" why she would not at the very least LOCK her bedroom door.  I have zero sympathy for someone sleeping naked on a reality show.  I would think if modesty was a concern they might don something to wear at night to prevent any intrusions on their privacy.  I find entering rooms with closed doors without knocking unseemly as well-reality show or no reality show.

No one was raped, robbed, burglarized or assaulted.  I can understand being upset by finding a stranger in one of the upstairs bedrooms but I would shut the door and move on and perhaps calmly try and find out who was in the bed and LOCK the doors leading into my room.  If one were truly scared run away from the danger not to it.

I did not think it necessary -although I did find it producer driven- for Heather to run around like a manic demanding an answer and interrogating people.  If I were one of the single women, I would ask next trip she not share my lodgings.  I get she was upset but wait until people get up and ask them in a more civilized matter.  Heather momentary state of fear did not warrant the rage she displayed.

Out of curiosity if the men returned with the women in one of the Suburbans - just how would they be expected to get home?  Did the Suburban driver leave?  There are details that need to be answered.  I am also curious where Kristen was-the perfect time for a really big "0" mouth. 

• Love 3

Exactly. The discussion did NOT arise over the use of curse words but rather the assertion that the word FUCK was more vulgar. That was not implied. It was stated. And, apparently the word originated with P Diddy.

Some comments refuted that the word FUCK was any more offensive than the words shit, damn,... that the original author used. It's pointless for the original author to now harp on outrage at hearing the words when the person admitted to using the words themself.

Back to the original diatribe per Heather. She does NOT use profanity anymore than many of her workmates nor is any curse word more refined than another.

Sorry, WireWrap. I was attempting to quote you.

• Love 5

LOCKS!!!!

After St. Barths I can't imagine if Carole or Heather were concerned for the safety or the security of their belongings they would not LOCK their door and the side of the bathroom door to the empty room. 

Carole seems to be involved enough in the previous night's escapades to claim Luann had sex with someone.  So I question if she knew there were people in the house "partying" why she would not at the very least LOCK her bedroom door.  I have zero sympathy for someone sleeping naked on a reality show.  I would think if modesty was a concern they might don something to wear at night to prevent any intrusions on their privacy.  I find entering rooms with closed doors without knocking unseemly as well-reality show or no reality show.

No one was raped, robbed, burglarized or assaulted.  I can understand being upset by finding a stranger in one of the upstairs bedrooms but I would shut the door and move on and perhaps calmly try and find out who was in the bed and LOCK the doors leading into my room.  If one were truly scared run away from the danger not to it.

I did not think it necessary -although I did find it producer driven- for Heather to run around like a manic demanding an answer and interrogating people.  If I were one of the single women, I would ask next trip she not share my lodgings.  I get she was upset but wait until people get up and ask them in a more civilized matter.  Heather momentary state of fear did not warrant the rage she displayed.

Out of curiosity if the men returned with the women in one of the Suburbans - just how would they be expected to get home?  Did the Suburban driver leave?  There are details that need to be answered.  I am also curious where Kristen was-the perfect time for a really big "0" mouth. 

Heather and Carole stayed in the guest house, away from the rest during their trip to St Barths a couple of seasons ago, they were not in the main house. Also, neither LuAnn or Sonja had the "pirate" sleep over night, it was a get their "itch" scratched and send him home deal.

IMO, just mine, having a few random guys over to "party" is 1 thing, but to go to sleep leaving a strange, unknown, guy, in a room that was wide open to someone else's bedroom IS dangerous and I would be flipping out as well. No one has the right to jeopardize my safety in that manner and I would have woken Ramona up as well. Ramona could have sent Sonja to sleep in that adjoining room and allowed her hookup to sleep in her/Sonja's room because it was at least private.

LuAnn's hookup left, so we know there was a way home at some point and I am sure that there are taxi's or some sort of car services available on the island at all hours. As for sleeping naked, I have gone on "girls" trips before with friends, some sleep naked and others don't, no big deal IMO.

• Love 17

What I don't understand is why naked man didn't sleep in the empty room downstairs? Supposedly there is a third bedroom downstairs. Hmm maybe it was being occupied by Sonja and another man for a little romp?

Also once again Kristin is not part of the scene. I think I saw her briefly when Heather and Carole were going downstairs. I don't blame Heather and Carole for being pissed. Ramona's shit is getting very, very old.

I think the empty room on the main floor was occupied by someone from production.  There was the same big question on RHOBH about  empty rooms in the main house in Palm Springs and one of the RH said the room(s) were being used by production and wanted the other women to pair up in some of the out buildings.

• Love 1

I think the empty room on the main floor was occupied by someone from production.  There was the same big question on RHOBH about  empty rooms in the main house in Palm Springs and one of the RH said the room(s) were being used by production and wanted the other women to pair up in some of the out buildings.

Ah very interesting. Ok so where's the drunkin footage? That, I would like to see. C'mon Bravo that would be more interesting than Fuckgate.

• Love 4

Ah very interesting. Ok so where's the drunkin footage? That, I would like to see. C'mon Bravo that would be more interesting than Fuckgate.

I think Carole caught something on her camcord (Bravo owns any footage she may have taken)

I hope it gets aired...this is probably what Luanne does not want revealed (she and Dorinda are probably saying fuck left and right, Ha!)

• Love 6

Heather and Carole stayed in the guest house, away from the rest during their trip to St Barths a couple of seasons ago, they were not in the main house. Also, neither LuAnn or Sonja had the "pirate" sleep over night, it was a get their "itch" scratched and send him home deal.

IMO, just mine, having a few random guys over to "party" is 1 thing, but to go to sleep leaving a strange, unknown, guy, in a room that was wide open to someone else's bedroom IS dangerous and I would be flipping out as well. No one has the right to jeopardize my safety in that manner and I would have woken Ramona up as well. Ramona could have sent Sonja to sleep in that adjoining room and allowed her hookup to sleep in her/Sonja's room because it was at least private.

LuAnn's hookup left, so we know there was a way home at some point and I am sure that there are taxi's or some sort of car services available on the island at all hours. As for sleeping naked, I have gone on "girls" trips before with friends, some sleep naked and others don't, no big deal IMO.

The guy was no longer a stranger to Ramona, LuAnn, Sonja or Dorinda.  He was a stranger to Heather and Carole.  Even Carole had said if Ramona had been in bed with him it would have been okay.  I understand being upset, I don't endorse Heather acting so irrational and punitive.  They went after Dorinda demanding answers,  A little decorum is good.  The guy was gone what was to be accomplished other than camera time by waiting for people to wake up and get to the bottom of it. 

Well if it is okay to for Heather to sleep naked then it is okay for the guy to sleep naked.  I am saying you can't go around naked in shared accommodations and then say, "I was walking around naked and almost ran into a naked sleeping man."  There is obviously staff of some sort--what if while surveying the upstairs room naked the cute chef would have gone up to take Dorinda or Kristen something?  Don't go naked outside a locked room if you want privacy.  It is a very simple concept.  Heather and Carole did not have say over each and every room in the entire house.  I still question how the guy got to the house and how he was suppose to get home.  It is also not cool to bring someone home and toss them out if they are without a ride or too drunk to drive.  There is a certain liability that attached for host who do such a thing in many jurisdictions.  

I think there are going to be a lot of my questions left unanswered because they break the fourth wall.  I support the right of anyone to be offended but I just wish every other scene on this show was not about someone being offended or fighting.  Why not have the cameras back at the house for when Ramona et al returned?  There is someone from production or hired by production that are driving these ladies around.  Maybe a scene where they aren't fighting or talking about Sonja or Ramona.

• Love 3

I'm not sure what it is about the RHONY thread, but I find myself limiting and often refraining from posting here, because I feel like I'm going to, or other posters, are too easily attacked her for simply expressing their opinions. I feel that some posters take comments too personally. Everyone has a right to respectfully post their comments and opinions without being targeted and reprimanded because it doesn't sit well with the reader because it's taken to heart.

After participating on various boards like this, I found it nice here and don't comment on real housewives FB pages, or in the comments section of housewife articles because I noticed certain regular commenters rip each other apart.

Often, I agree with the thoughts of people that have a different viewpoint, because I like to hear all angles, thoughts and personal feelings to try to understand how we all see and think about what we are watching on these shows. I hate to see posters chased away...even ones I never agree with...it would be boring if we all felt the same way about everything.

One minute I think Ramona is hilarious, in the next, I want to strangle her...so, can we keep our snark aimed at the ladies on this show, not each other??!

I agree with this. Gam2 is getting slammed for the Diddy reference, which....what? Can someone who is offended just say why you're bothered rather than snarking a fellow poster. Do you actually think it was a racially motivated comment? I don't (individual interpretation and all that) but, to my admittedly weary eye, that's how some of the responses are coming across. There are pages and more pages in the Heather thread and various episode threads re Heather's use of "holla", "mama", BVE, scully caps and so on and quite a few posters opined this usages stems from her days working with Diddy. I took Gam2's comment to be more entertainment industry-related -- a little bubble where, too often, people are loud, vulgar and offensive for no reason other than they can be ( I offer you the crone known as Madonna and the repulsive little shit that is Ariane Grande as examples). Honestly, assuming that Gam2's words are meant to be racially incendiary is as bad as targeting the posters who automatically assume Heather is Jewish. It might be inferred that those assumptions stem from her having a less-than-chiseled profile -- itself an incredibly ugly stereotype but are we saying that everyone who thinks Heather is Jewish is being anti-Semetic? Whatever. This is heavy stuff for this sunny Sunday morning.

Yeah the part of Dorinda knew it refusing to give a straight answer with the excuse she didn't have her contacts in, in her leopard catsuit superhero She-Ra unitard Pjs. (Ok bathing suit? Maybe? that was weird. She was probably running to check her fucking belongings in the first thing she could put on, recalling there were strange men in the house !)

Agree to your whole post. I might have never hated Luann more than when she said they man left there was so big deal and walked off dismissively. #C*untess

Nothing to add. Your brilliant words simply needed to be reposted. :)
  • Love 6

The guy was no longer a stranger to Ramona, LuAnn, Sonja or Dorinda.  He was a stranger to Heather and Carole.  Even Carole had said if Ramona had been in bed with him it would have been okay.  I understand being upset, I don't endorse Heather acting so irrational and punitive.  They went after Dorinda demanding answers,  A little decorum is good.  The guy was gone what was to be accomplished other than camera time by waiting for people to wake up and get to the bottom of it. 

Well if it is okay to for Heather to sleep naked then it is okay for the guy to sleep naked.  I am saying you can't go around naked in shared accommodations and then say, "I was walking around naked and almost ran into a naked sleeping man."  There is obviously staff of some sort--what if while surveying the upstairs room naked the cute chef would have gone up to take Dorinda or Kristen something?  Don't go naked outside a locked room if you want privacy.  It is a very simple concept.  Heather and Carole did not have say over each and every room in the entire house.  I still question how the guy got to the house and how he was suppose to get home.  It is also not cool to bring someone home and toss them out if they are without a ride or too drunk to drive.  There is a certain liability that attached for host who do such a thing in many jurisdictions.  

I think there are going to be a lot of my questions left unanswered because they break the fourth wall.  I support the right of anyone to be offended but I just wish every other scene on this show was not about someone being offended or fighting.  Why not have the cameras back at the house for when Ramona et al returned?  There is someone from production or hired by production that are driving these ladies around.  Maybe a scene where they aren't fighting or talking about Sonja or Ramona.

I understand your point, however, I think there is a difference between being in a house with girlfriends and when there are men there. Especially men I don't know. I think most women are less worried about modesty when there are only other women around. I would not have thought I had to lock my door and be completely dressed for bed on vacation with my girlfriends. Maybe Ramona should have went into the room with him and made sure Heather and Carol's doors were closed and locked before she left him there. 

I would have been upset waking up to find him there too. 

• Love 20
(edited)

The guy was no longer a stranger to Ramona, LuAnn, Sonja or Dorinda. He was a stranger to Heather and Carole. Even Carole had said if Ramona had been in bed with him it would have been okay. I understand being upset, I don't endorse Heather acting so irrational and punitive. They went after Dorinda demanding answers, A little decorum is good. The guy was gone what was to be accomplished other than camera time by waiting for people to wake up and get to the bottom of it.

Well if it is okay to for Heather to sleep naked then it is okay for the guy to sleep naked. I am saying you can't go around naked in shared accommodations and then say, "I was walking around naked and almost ran into a naked sleeping man." There is obviously staff of some sort--what if while surveying the upstairs room naked the cute chef would have gone up to take Dorinda or Kristen something? Don't go naked outside a locked room if you want privacy. It is a very simple concept. Heather and Carole did not have say over each and every room in the entire house. I still question how the guy got to the house and how he was suppose to get home. It is also not cool to bring someone home and toss them out if they are without a ride or too drunk to drive. There is a certain liability that attached for host who do such a thing in many jurisdictions.

I think there are going to be a lot of my questions left unanswered because they break the fourth wall. I support the right of anyone to be offended but I just wish every other scene on this show was not about someone being offended or fighting. Why not have the cameras back at the house for when Ramona et al returned? There is someone from production or hired by production that are driving these ladies around. Maybe a scene where they aren't fighting or talking about Sonja or Ramona.

We are all supposed to forget that production or a camera crew is around. That is the only way this show works. They are supposed to react the same way they would react in a real world situation. I don't think it's fair, or even relevant, to worry about how a naked stranger brought to the house is going to get home. Those are plans an adult should make in advance. Heather had every right to be in her own room dressed or undressed in any manner that she wanted. Who could in their wildest imaginations think that another adult friend in the house would send a random guy upto their room to sleep? If the guy was seriously drunk, or ill, or whatever, they should have gone up to ask Heather and Carole if they had issues with him staying in their room.

IMO, with regard to the world of these shows and the discussions about what is right and what is wrong, this is pretty much the most clear cut example of wrong. Would Ramona, or anyone else, be wrong for sending a naked stranger upto someone else's room to sleep without letting them know about it? I can imagine no world where she is not wrong. Again, JMO, but I always dread when the talk among these ladies moves from the person who did the horrible thing, to the reaction of another person to that horrible thing, and the person reacting is more in the wrong. It happens all the time. That is what we had to watch with Brandi for two solid seasons. She does something horrible, but it gets lost because someone reacted in a way the others didn't like. That is no doubt going to be what happens here. It won't be about Ramona in the end, it will be about how Carole and Heather broke some "girl code" that Lu has invented in her head to make her behavior palatable.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 18
(edited)

He was not just in another bedroom, he was in an adjoining bedroom where the bathroom doors connecting the rooms were wide open, not closed and certainly not locked. They could have had their bedroom entry door locked but it would have done nothing because the bathroom door was NOT closed or locked for either room. Ramona, at the very least could have told Heather/Carole that a guy would be sleeping next door and locked the bathroom door from that rooms side, at the very least. Better yet, as I suggested, have Sonja sleep in that room with her and have the guy sleep in their private room but NO, Ramona would never give that guy the room she fought for even though it would have been the right thing for her to do. The best thing would have been her calling a cab/car service to take the guy home after she was done with doing whatever but once again, Ramona could careless about anyone's safety, including her own.

Also, I do not consider drinking/partying with a guy for a few hours as "knowing" him. None of these women "knew" him or knew what he would/could do, they had just met him hours ago. Also, there is a whole world of difference between a woman(en) sleeping naked in a house with other women they have known for years and finding some random strange guy sleeping in the adjoining bedroom. LOL

JMO

I agree with this. Gam2 is getting slammed for the Diddy reference, which....what? Can someone who is offended just say why you're bothered rather than snarking a fellow poster. Do you actually think it was a racially motivated comment? I don't (individual interpretation and all that) but, to my admittedly weary eye, that's how some of the responses are coming across. There are pages and more pages in the Heather thread and various episode threads re Heather's use of "holla", "mama", BVE, scully caps and so on and quite a few posters opined this usages stems from her days working with Diddy. I took Gam2's comment to be more entertainment industry-related -- a little bubble where, too often, people are loud, vulgar and offensive for no reason other than they can be ( I offer you the crone known as Madonna and the repulsive little shit that is Ariane Grande as examples). Honestly, assuming that Gam2's words are meant to be racially incendiary is as bad as targeting the posters who automatically assume Heather is Jewish. It might be inferred that those assumptions stem from her having a less-than-chiseled profile -- itself an incredibly ugly stereotype but are we saying that everyone who thinks Heather is Jewish is being anti-Semetic? Whatever. This is heavy stuff for this sunny Sunday morning.

Nothing to add. Your brilliant words simply needed to be reposted. :)

Others did question what she meant by her comment about P. Diddy and "others" but she never clarified her statement in her second post. Although I don't think it was a racial comment, I can see where some might. I agree with the rest of your post.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 13
(edited)

Re the locks issue: Carole and Heather were sharing a room connected via a bathroom that had been occupied by Bethenny. They had every reason to expect privacy, given that Bethenny was gone, and I doubt that production personnel come in without knocking. This seems worse than the Countess's pirate adventure, given that Tomas was apparently known, at least by reputation. I think i's wig out too, and I'm surprised that Dorinda, pure-hearted pearl clutcher of Park Avenue, isn't also appalled.

RHONY morality:

Luann fucks pirates.

Sonja fucks pirates.

Sonja fucks her business partners.

Ramona maybe fucks strangers.

Heather thinks saying fuck is no big deal.

Heather is obviously the degenerate.

I can't wait to see this episode. Can't wait to see how Heather gets spun as the villain. I hope there's a bit of waffle on Dorinda's lip.

Eta: WireWrap explained the logistics better. But I stand firm on my desire for more Dorinda carbs

Edited by stinkogingko
  • Love 16

JMO

Others did question what she meant by her comment about P. Diddy and "others" but she never clarified her statement in her second post. Although I don't think it was a racial comment, I can see where some might. I agree with the rest of your post.

Maybe I am niave, but I didn't see it as racial either

• Love 3
(edited)

I would disagree that since Romana knew him for all of a few hours he was no longer a stranger. Having a stranger in the house is also risking sexual assault and unwanted photography. Common etiquette says you should stay with your guest. Guess the Countess is slacking.

Edited by MollyBrown
  • Love 16

I agree with this. Gam2 is getting slammed for the Diddy reference, which....what? Can someone who is offended just say why you're bothered rather than snarking a fellow poster. Do you actually think it was a racially motivated comment? I don't (individual interpretation and all that) but, to my admittedly weary eye, that's how some of the responses are coming across. There are pages and more pages in the Heather thread and various episode threads re Heather's use of "holla", "mama", BVE, scully caps and so on and quite a few posters opined this usages stems from her days working with Diddy. I took Gam2's comment to be more entertainment industry-related -- a little bubble where, too often, people are loud, vulgar and offensive for no reason other than they can be ( I offer you the crone known as Madonna and the repulsive little shit that is Ariane Grande as examples).

I think the PDiddy reference was a large part of it, but really it was the notion that "those nasty" people do this sort of thing. As someone who uses this word, it can sound like a judgement. Am I one of those "nasty people". Since this board is full of others that use language at our discretion when the mood fits, they might have also wondered if they were one of those people that should be blamed for the demise of polite society. I don't think I have read one comment where people think it is ok to just throw profanity around in every situation, or that language should not be moderated for a particular audience. It was the general notion that one specific curse word makes someone nasty, while others can be used with no problem. The discussion really followed the show - with Heather being told she was not setting a good example by the use of one word, by people that used all kinds of other words like it was their job. It just doesn't feel good.

• Love 10

We are all supposed to forget that production or a camera crew is around. That is the only way this show works. They are supposed to react the same way they would react in a real world situation. I don't think it's fair, or even relevant, to worry about how a naked stranger brought to the house is going to get home. Those are plans an adult should make in advance. Heather had every right to be in her own room dressed or undressed in any manner that she wanted. Who could in their wildest imaginations think that another adult friend in the house would send a random guy upto their room to sleep? If the guy was seriously drunk, or ill, or whatever, they should have gone up to ask Heather and Carole if they had issues with him staying in their room.

IMO, with regard to the world of these shows and the discussions about what is right and what is wrong, this is pretty much the most clear cut example of wrong. Would Ramona, or anyone else, be wrong for sending a naked stranger upto someone else's room to sleep without letting them know about it? I can imagine no world where she is not wrong. Again, JMO, but I always dread when the talk among these ladies moves from the person who did the horrible thing, to the reaction of another person to that horrible thing, and the person reacting is more in the wrong. It happens all the time. That is what we had to watch with Brandi for two solid seasons. She does something horrible, but it gets lost because someone reacted in a way the others didn't like. That is no doubt going to be what happens here. It won't be about Ramona in the end, it will be about how Carole and Heather broke some "girl code" that Lu has invented in her head to make her behavior palatable.

I don't consider Bethenny's room their room anymore than the hallway.  If it is a safety issue LOCK your damn doors.  They knew there were others in the house. This man was only a stranger to Heather and Carole as the others had met him.  I am not saying it is okay and I just for about 1,000 reasons think it is inappropriate to toss someone out of your abode if they are unable to get home due to intoxication.  Isn't that what they were on Sonja about-intoxication and having to fend for her and her safety.  This was a big house.  I don't think it would have made a difference where the guy was and Carole's back pedaling with Bethenny indicates man on board wasn't a deal breaker.  Maybe Ramona who was sharing a room downstairs was with the guy and went to her own bed after a bit.  I don't think Ramona dispatched a naked man upstairs.  I am guessing if she sent him up there he had his clothes on.

Of course Ramona was wrong-I think she should have gotten Carole and Heather out of their fucking beds and introduced to the men they brought in for the evening and let Carole and Heather decide who stays and who goes. Then they could complain about being awaken or they could have done their spying on the others and talked about whether or not LuAnn or Ramona were having anal sex.  Ramona was wrong and Heather umbrage is just incredibly distasteful.  I do not want Bethenny or Heather  going on and on over this shit.   Heather had one instance with Dorinda earlier where she got all over Ramona.  News flash these women, Sonja included are not getting over Heather chewing them out. 

I think it is best for the show that Heather or Ramona not be part of the cast.  They are no longer believable has "friends".

I understand your point, however, I think there is a difference between being in a house with girlfriends and when there are men there. Especially men I don't know. I think most women are less worried about modesty when there are only other women around. I would not have thought I had to lock my door and be completely dressed for bed on vacation with my girlfriends. Maybe Ramona should have went into the room with him and made sure Heather and Carol's doors were closed and locked before she left him there. 

I would have been upset waking up to find him there too. 

There were always men in the house-Bethenny mentioned the 20 year old houseboy and of course the chef.  Not to mention a variety of camera personnel and producers.  Did Ramona even look like she was remotely sober in the morning when she was awaken?  I thought she looked drunk and I am guessing she smelled very drunk.  She and LuAnn looked every bit of their age and then some.

It sounded to me after Sonja got ganged up about her drinking Dorinda, Ramona and LuAnn decided it was okay to get smashed.  Almost like they had a pass.  Sonja is the only one making sense right about now.  At least she is the balanced person.  I just hope her past behaviors have not diminished her observations of the evening when she relays them to Carole and Heather.  I think Sonja had it right about Ramona and John, the restaurant owner, I think the real inconsiderate move by Ramona was to keep the owner tied up with her for two hours in his own restaurant.

I guess my view is everything is so upsetting to someone on this show.  To me, this offense would be an 8 on a scale of 1-10, Ramona and the club owner would be about a 4.  For some reason Ramona heard about the club owner no fewer than three times and I just didn't think it was that big of a deal-let alone being reamed repeatedly for it.  Dorinda being upset over the others not waiting up would be a 1 and stupid of her to even mention it.  There is just nothing left to convince me that Carole has any interest in being around anyone other than Heather and now Bethenny.  Bethenny is so self-absorbed that she can't be the link that brings these women together as she can't be both the Greek chorus and the mouth that never stops.

I was never much of a Kelly fan but I am beginning to see her point through Dorinda - this is just an overwhelming dynamic with these women.  The fighting, the making up and the threats are appalling. 

So now we have come full circle in one evening -Heather should not have been subjected to LuAnn asking if she wanted Ella using the F-bomb and now it is Heather talking about Avery being in the house.  The hypocrisy is real.

• Love 2

Re the locks issue: Carole and Heather were sharing a room connected via a bathroom that had been occupied by Bethenny. They had every reason to expect privacy, given that Bethenny was gone, and I doubt that production personnel come in without knocking. This seems worse than the Countess's pirate adventure, given that Tomas was apparently known, at least by reputation. I think i's wig out too, and I'm surprised that Dorinda, pure-hearted pearl clutcher of Park Avenue, isn't also appalled.

RHONY morality:

Luann fucks pirates.

Sonja fucks pirates.

Sonja fucks her business partners.

Ramona maybe fucks strangers.

Heather thinks saying fuck is no big deal.

Heather is obviously the degenerate.

I can't wait to see this episode. Can't wait to see how Heather gets spun as the villain. I hope there's a bit of waffle on Dorinda's lip.

Eta: WireWrap explained the logistics better. But I stand firm on my desire for more Dorinda carbs

Exactly. Heather will be made to be the villain, I can already see the discussion going in circles.

As mcm65 said perfectly, Heather's reaction will become more the topic than Ramona rudeness of not thinking of other not wanting to wake up with strangers in the house. And yes, he was a stranger. Since Lu is "cool" with some strange man in the house, Ramona should have let him into her room.

• Love 11

It's been reported that when the housewives are on vacation they're followed 24/7 by multiple camera crews. There's security, producers and cameramen with them at the house. So I have a hard time believing the level of outrage over the naked man and possibly being in danger. It's not like they're an actual group of girlfriends on vacation alone.

• Love 3

Exactly. Heather will be made to be the villain, I can already see the discussion going in circles.

As mcm65 said perfectly, Heather's reaction will become more the topic than Ramona rudeness of not thinking of other not wanting to wake up with strangers in the house. And yes, he was a stranger. Since Lu is "cool" with some strange man in the house, Ramona should have let him into her room.

It is actually kind of surreal to me. Over on Vulture, which has become hugely anti-Heather this year after being mostly pro-Heather last year, she is getting hammered, while strangely enough there is zero mention of the behavior that led to her reaction.

The thing is, she is being much more calm than I would have been. I wouldn't have let Dorinda get away with her "I don't know because I don't have my contacts in", or Lu or Ramona saying "I have no idea". I have been throwing "what the fucks around" and would have been not so nice in my comments. Things like, were you all actually so drunk that you couldn't even keep track of the strange men in the house? Did you let yourself become so impaired that you were unconcerned for your, or someone else's safety? Especially considering the judgement that was thrown in her face the night before because she says the word "fuck".

• Love 14

I don't consider Bethenny's room their room anymore than the hallway.  If it is a safety issue LOCK your damn doors.  They knew there were others in the house. This man was only a stranger to Heather and Carole as the others had met him.  I am not saying it is okay and I just for about 1,000 reasons think it is inappropriate to toss someone out of your abode if they are unable to get home due to intoxication.  Isn't that what they were on Sonja about-intoxication and having to fend for her and her safety.  This was a big house.  I don't think it would have made a difference where the guy was and Carole's back pedaling with Bethenny indicates man on board wasn't a deal breaker.  Maybe Ramona who was sharing a room downstairs was with the guy and went to her own bed after a bit.  I don't think Ramona dispatched a naked man upstairs.  I am guessing if she sent him up there he had his clothes on.

Of course Ramona was wrong-I think she should have gotten Carole and Heather out of their fucking beds and introduced to the men they brought in for the evening and let Carole and Heather decide who stays and who goes. Then they could complain about being awaken or they could have done their spying on the others and talked about whether or not LuAnn or Ramona were having anal sex.  Ramona was wrong and Heather umbrage is just incredibly distasteful.  I do not want Bethenny or Heather  going on and on over this shit.   Heather had one instance with Dorinda earlier where she got all over Ramona.  News flash these women, Sonja included are not getting over Heather chewing them out. 

I think it is best for the show that Heather or Ramona not be part of the cast.  They are no longer believable has "friends".

There were always men in the house-Bethenny mentioned the 20 year old houseboy and of course the chef.  Not to mention a variety of camera personnel and producers.  Did Ramona even look like she was remotely sober in the morning when she was awaken?  I thought she looked drunk and I am guessing she smelled very drunk.  She and LuAnn looked every bit of their age and then some.

It sounded to me after Sonja got ganged up about her drinking Dorinda, Ramona and LuAnn decided it was okay to get smashed.  Almost like they had a pass.  Sonja is the only one making sense right about now.  At least she is the balanced person.  I just hope her past behaviors have not diminished her observations of the evening when she relays them to Carole and Heather.  I think Sonja had it right about Ramona and John, the restaurant owner, I think the real inconsiderate move by Ramona was to keep the owner tied up with her for two hours in his own restaurant.

I guess my view is everything is so upsetting to someone on this show.  To me, this offense would be an 8 on a scale of 1-10, Ramona and the club owner would be about a 4.  For some reason Ramona heard about the club owner no fewer than three times and I just didn't think it was that big of a deal-let alone being reamed repeatedly for it.  Dorinda being upset over the others not waiting up would be a 1 and stupid of her to even mention it.  There is just nothing left to convince me that Carole has any interest in being around anyone other than Heather and now Bethenny.  Bethenny is so self-absorbed that she can't be the link that brings these women together as she can't be both the Greek chorus and the mouth that never stops.

I was never much of a Kelly fan but I am beginning to see her point through Dorinda - this is just an overwhelming dynamic with these women.  The fighting, the making up and the threats are appalling. 

So now we have come full circle in one evening -Heather should not have been subjected to LuAnn asking if she wanted Ella using the F-bomb and now it is Heather talking about Avery being in the house.  The hypocrisy is real.

IMO, you can NOT compare having male employees/staff of the house, male production employees that the women already know  (I am sure both groups were vetted before being hired) and some random male stranger staying in a house. This guy was a stranger to ALL of them, they did not know him prior to that night.

Yes, they were separate bedrooms but they shared a connecting bathroom and the doors between them were wide open. Maybe Heather and Carole would have been upset if Ramona woke them up to let them know there would be a strange guy in the adjoining room but they would not have been anywhere as angry/upset as they were to finding him when they went to the bathroom. I suspect she did not tell them because they would have told her NO, to have the guy either leave or to have him sleep in her room and she was not going to allow anyone to have HER room!

By your own words, this "stranger gate" rates an 8 out of 10, that is near the top of your scale about getting angry and,IMO, Heather was appropriate in her response. Ramona was/is in the wrong, not Heather or Carole and she deserves the blame, not them for their response to her stupidity.  JMO

It is actually kind of surreal to me. Over on Vulture, which has become hugely anti-Heather this year after being mostly pro-Heather last year, she is getting hammered, while strangely enough there is zero mention of the behavior that led to her reaction.

The thing is, she is being much more calm than I would have been. I wouldn't have let Dorinda get away with her "I don't know because I don't have my contacts in", or Lu or Ramona saying "I have no idea". I have been throwing "what the fucks around" and would have been not so nice in my comments. Things like, were you all actually so drunk that you couldn't even keep track of the strange men in the house? Did you let yourself become so impaired that you were unconcerned for your, or someone else's safety? Especially considering the judgement that was thrown in her face the night before because she says the word "fuck".

Seriously, I never knew that saying the F word was worse than putting someone else's safety at risk! It boggles the mind IMO.

It's been reported that when the housewives are on vacation they're followed 24/7 by multiple camera crews. There's security, producers and cameramen with them at the house. So I have a hard time believing the level of outrage over the naked man and possibly being in danger. It's not like they're an actual group of girlfriends on vacation alone.

It's not like someone from production, people the HWs know BTW, slept right outside their bedroom door to insure their safety, their bedroom would have been the only 1 left which was downstairs. At the very least, Ramona owed Heather/Carole a heads up about the guy sleeping in the adjoining room BEFORE she left him there!  JMO

• Love 17

The notion that Heather has no right to feel outraged because she was sleeping in her room naked makes me feel a little queasy. It just gets to close to "a woman dressed like that, or in that neighborhood, or out that late at night" gets what she gets and should have known better.

• Love 23

Filming or not, I'm sure the women expect privacy in their bedroom and bath when they go to bed. There was no reason they would have felt the need to bolt and lock all the doors leading yo them. I also think if Heather wants to sleep nude, she shouldn't have to worry about some naked stranger seeing her.

The notion that Heather has no right to feel outraged because she was sleeping in her room naked makes me feel a little queasy. It just gets to close to "a woman dressed like that, or in that neighborhood, or out that late at night" gets what she gets and should have known better.

We were typing at the same time. Ita.

• Love 21

I suspect the reason I watch this show is to marvel at how awful these women are. I can't side with any of them because I'm constantly reordering who I hate the most...sometimes in the same episode. I have been in the exact scenario Heather described, and I feel for her. It's a shock; it's completely wrong in every way, so I should sympathize. But didn't the whole thing happen earlier in the morning? And did they wait for the camera crew to start rolling before tearing through the house, interrogating and throwing open curtains? Because I can't get onboard with that kind of manufactured drama. I get that it's needed for the show, but it just seemed so staged.

• Love 2

I think you answered your own question why there has been a reversal regarding Heather.  There is nothing wrong with not tattling on someone.   I think it is called "staying out of it". Heather asked Dorinda and clearly she did not want to get in the middle of it.  People, co-workers and friends aren't bound to answer angry questions.  Dorinda said she did not want to be on camera and Heather kept badgering her and shooed Ramona off and threatened Ramona.  Heather has no right to keep grilling people and in this case it was more Carole than Heather about the men from the previous night.  How many people did Carole and Heather want to be angry with at one time?  This group and team nonsense is old and makes the show unbelievable.  Heather comes off condescending and entitled.  She could have waited and said something humorous and called Ramona out.  Instead it is this big search for the truth.  Bottom line is these people are reality show veterans and they stick around for the accusations and drama because they are paid to.

Heather had every right to be upset and express her displeasure.  She was displeased she deserved an apology.  Real friends don't hammer away at each other and ask why were you so drunk, and what were you thinking.  Heather saw a man naked in her community abode - she didn't take a bullet.  The pro-Heather posts like this are turning me against Heather.  It gives credence to  what a miserable f&*^ing shrew she can be around and why she wins the Know-It All title.  Ramona is awful and entitled but Heather isn't coming off any less entitled.

I never said she has no right to outrage.  I would say the same thing to my kids do not change your clothes with your door open when someone else is in the house or in front of a window where the blinds are open.  It has nothing to do with being in that neighborhood or blaming a victim.  Since the man didn't see her naked it is irrelevant.  Just as their not being raped, robbed, or burglarized is irrelevant. Heather would have zero chance of anyone seeing her naked if she dressed before exiting her closed room or bathroom. She didn't seem to mind pulling down someone else's pants on camera. 

• Love 2

I suspect the reason I watch this show is to marvel at how awful these women are. I can't side with any of them because I'm constantly reordering who I hate the most...sometimes in the same episode. I have been in the exact scenario Heather described, and I feel for her. It's a shock; it's completely wrong in every way, so I should sympathize. But didn't the whole thing happen earlier in the morning? And did they wait for the camera crew to start rolling before tearing through the house, interrogating and throwing open curtains? Because I can't get onboard with that kind of manufactured drama. I get that it's needed for the show, but it just seemed so staged.

This is why situations like these on these shows are so difficult to pick a side on. They present this show to us as "reality". It's supposed to be about "real" women, in "real" situations, showing us their "real" lives, so that is how I interpret the incident.

If this were real life I would be pissed that a strange man was sleeping naked in an adjoining room where I was sleeping in any state of dress or undress. On the other hand, it is a TV show so we know there are production people all over the place. The difference I see is that the production people may (or may not) have their own level of respect for these women, and some level of decorum in situations that are not being filmed. For instance, I doubt an employee of the network would walk into Heather and Carol's room while they are sleeping and take pictures, or even just look at them naked. If they did there would be consequences I'm sure.

There is no way of knowing what this stranger would have done before he did it. So for Ramona, in a "real" situation to leave this guy there with her "friends" without their knowledge before hand is inexcusable in my own opinion. 

So looking at this from a "reality" stand point, I have to side with Heather. 

I probably didn't get my thoughts out very clearly on this. I tried, and it's only my opinion, others may vary. 

• Love 13

I agree with Heather - she was put in a potentially dangerous situation, and I would have hit the roof, too. I just mean that the reaction that ensued only after the cameras got there downgraded it a little for me. But I don't know why I expect a genuine moment. This is a dumb show. I watch it, but I have to remind myself that these women are just playing a part.

• Love 7

I think you answered your own question why there has been a reversal regarding Heather.  There is nothing wrong with not tattling on someone.   I think it is called "staying out of it". Heather asked Dorinda and clearly she did not want to get in the middle of it.  People, co-workers and friends aren't bound to answer angry questions.  Dorinda said she did not want to be on camera and Heather kept badgering her and shooed Ramona off and threatened Ramona.  Heather has no right to keep grilling people and in this case it was more Carole than Heather about the men from the previous night.  How many people did Carole and Heather want to be angry with at one time?  This group and team nonsense is old and makes the show unbelievable.  Heather comes off condescending and entitled.  She could have waited and said something humorous and called Ramona out.  Instead it is this big search for the truth.  Bottom line is these people are reality show veterans and they stick around for the accusations and drama because they are paid to.

Heather had every right to be upset and express her displeasure.  She was displeased she deserved an apology.  Real friends don't hammer away at each other and ask why were you so drunk, and what were you thinking.  Heather saw a man naked in her community abode - she didn't take a bullet.  The pro-Heather posts like this are turning me against Heather.  It gives credence to  what a miserable f&*^ing shrew she can be around and why she wins the Know-It All title.  Ramona is awful and entitled but Heather isn't coming off any less entitled.

Actually it was Carole who was asking far more questions of Dorinda. She was the one who seemed to get frustrated by her ridiculous attempts to not answer any questions.  I assure you, however, this will all be about Heather and her outrage, much more than it will be about Carole and her outrage.  And I watched it a second time, and Carole is matching Heather word for word, and in most cases is actually doing most of the talking to the other women. It looks more dramatic because Heather is leading the way and throwing open drapes, and of course her voice is louder, but she and Carole are in it together. I mention this mainly because Dorinda had been covertly talking about this on Twitter over the last few weeks, and she has almost nothing but love and light for Carole, and nothing but disgust for Heather when she alludes to what we will see here.  

I think they wanted to be angry with whoever was responsible for the situation, and they could only figure that out if they asked people. Why would Heather wait and try to say something funny when she was outraged? This was real emotion from her, and the overall feeling seems to be that she had every right to be angry. Why would it be her responsibility to try and make light of it and be funny? How is she the one who is responsible for making whoever was responsible for this feel OK about it? And how does any of this make her a bad friend? If I saw this situation and someone was this upset about something real, as a friend, my first thought would be to try and resolve the situation. Try to help them get to the bottom of it. Everyone was just acting like it wasn't even happening. I also don't get how she is the entitled one here. Isn't Ramona, or whoever thought it was just fine to make decisions regarding the strange man, the entitled one? The one who thought they had the right to do such a thing and didn't take anyone else into consideration.  

But really, that's what I love about Heather the most. The others will put up with Ramona. As Heather said, they will just say "well, she's going through a lot". I love that Heather won't let her get away with that shit.

• Love 20

I guess I am a prude.  I am the same age as many of these women and I don't drink and party like them nor would I dump a ONS in a room next to others and go downstairs to sleep it off.  I mean that is something that is just crass and not very smart.

If I were Heather or Carole I would be pulling a Theresa G over this.  I guess the Countess can call me Uncool but I can only imagine walking into a bathroom and seeing a naked man right there. 

• Love 16

I don't think I would have had an issue with it if Ramona had been in the room with him. She brought him to the house and he was her responsibility. She should not have stuck him upstairs in someone else's space and left him there alone. At least just let them know, "Hey girls, I'm leaving Harry the Hookup here in Beth's old bed to sleep off his drink." Then it would be their choice to be cool or uncool with it.

• Love 12
(edited)

IIRC, the opposite is what has been reported, that they're NOT filmed 24/7 while on vacation.  They're certainly not filmed while they're in their room sleeping, or when they have men inside the house and/or room with them, or therwise we'd have plenty of footage of LuAnn sleeping with a guy in St. Barth's, and she would not have been able to claim that the others heard were just old (was it French or Italian) friends who she had over. And there would be plenty of interesting (mostly X-rated) footage of Sonja and the Pirate doing it on the lawn. Or for fans of Shahs of Sunset, if cameras really filmed 24/7, including during the night, there would be footage of what really happened between GG and Mike in Turkey .  That none of that footage has ever seen the light of day shows that cameras don't follow them 24/7, and certainly don't film them when they have retired for the night and are presumably sleeping (except, of course, for previously agreed-on scenes).

Since the naked stranger was sleeping inside Heather's and Carole's suite, he could have done a lot without the cameras watching him, so the camera crews were no protection. 

If anything, the camera crews presented an additional, different, danger.  If Heather and Carole had slept in late and the guy crawled off naked or half-dressed from their suite in the morning before they woke, there was a good chance that the guy would be filmed leaving their suite without them knowing anything.  Since Heather is married and Carole was dating the chef at that time, my bet is that the editing monkeys (and the tabloids) would have had a field day with that.  Imaging the nasty surprise they could have received when they watched previews showing a strange guy leaving their suite, with the implication that one (or both) of them had a wild night in T&C.

Heather and Carole are reality TV veterans by now, so I wouldn't be surprised if part of their anger is precisely because they realize that Ramona set them up to take the fall for her antics if cameras caught the guy around, but that's something they wouldn't be able to bring up without breaking the fourth wall.

Edited by tripsy
  • Love 21

I think some of the camera crew stayed at the house in the empty bedroom downstairs so they could film the HWs when they get up. I doubt that Heather/Carole waited calmly by waiting for the film crew. IMO, their reactions were normal.

I never said she has no right to outrage.  I would say the same thing to my kids do not change your clothes with your door open when someone else is in the house or in front of a window where the blinds are open.  It has nothing to do with being in that neighborhood or blaming a victim.  Since the man didn't see her naked it is irrelevant.  Just as their not being raped, robbed, or burglarized is irrelevant. Heather would have zero chance of anyone seeing her naked if she dressed before exiting her closed room or bathroom. She didn't seem to mind pulling down someone else's pants on camera. 

If Dorinda wanted to "stay out of it" all she needed to do was say that, not play games.

Are you talking about when Heather took Dorinda into the bathroom after the "F bomb fight"? That is where most HWs go when they want to be off camera and IMO, that is why they went there. It was Ramona standing there holding the door open so they could be filmed, not Heather.

Did Ramona, LuAnn or anyone else involved with bringing these guys back to the house actually apologize to Heather or Carole? Did Ramona ever say "I am Sorry for putting you at risk, and/or not letting you know he was in that bedroom?". Maybe, that should have been the first words out of their mouths, not a defensive posture or excuse IMO.

The difference between getting dressed with an open window for all the neighbors to see is that one knows the window is there and it is open. Heather/Carole did not know the man was there when they got out of bed and went into the bathroom to do their business. They only knew that Bethenny was gone and the room adjacent to theirs was empty, not occupied by a strange man with no clothes on.

• Love 16

Actually it was Carole who was asking far more questions of Dorinda. She was the one who seemed to get frustrated by her ridiculous attempts to not answer any questions.  I assure you, however, this will all be about Heather and her outrage, much more than it will be about Carole and her outrage.  And I watched it a second time, and Carole is matching Heather word for word, and in most cases is actually doing most of the talking to the other women. It looks more dramatic because Heather is leading the way and throwing open drapes, and of course her voice is louder, but she and Carole are in it together. I mention this mainly because Dorinda had been covertly talking about this on Twitter over the last few weeks, and she has almost nothing but love and light for Carole, and nothing but disgust for Heather when she alludes to what we will see here.  

I think they wanted to be angry with whoever was responsible for the situation, and they could only figure that out if they asked people. Why would Heather wait and try to say something funny when she was outraged? This was real emotion from her, and the overall feeling seems to be that she had every right to be angry. Why would it be her responsibility to try and make light of it and be funny? How is she the one who is responsible for making whoever was responsible for this feel OK about it? And how does any of this make her a bad friend? If I saw this situation and someone was this upset about something real, as a friend, my first thought would be to try and resolve the situation. Try to help them get to the bottom of it. Everyone was just acting like it wasn't even happening. I also don't get how she is the entitled one here. Isn't Ramona, or whoever thought it was just fine to make decisions regarding the strange man, the entitled one? The one who thought they had the right to do such a thing and didn't take anyone else into consideration.  

But really, that's what I love about Heather the most. The others will put up with Ramona. As Heather said, they will just say "well, she's going through a lot". I love that Heather won't let her get away with that shit.

I think your original question was why is Heather being turned on by sites like Vulture?

If we are vacation and I use your car without permission and run into the garage parking it -the solution isn't you grabbing my car keys and running it into the garage.  Heather had her privacy violated no more no less.  So what does she do? Go after everyone in the entire house, wake people up and disturb their privacy.  No one wants to deal with a madwoman and in the words of Camille Grammer, "when you lose your cool, I win", so that is why LuAnn's comment almost makes sense. 

Heather doesn't ask she demands it is an inquisition complete with Carole there hammering away.  I would start with humor to perhaps prevent someone taking a defensive stance.  It is about opening dialogue and having a discussion, if no one wants to take responsibility then let her get more aggressive.  I think it is a small distinction but a very real one in  my world.  I can't communicate with my employees or co-workers coming from a place of umbrage and anger.  It doesn't mean I don't feel that way inside.

She wants accountability from Ramona, Sonja, LuAnn and Dorinda, she wants to be outraged, she wants to call others out and she wants to be liked. She is giving up likability to obtain her other desires.  I don't like Ramona and I think she has run past her due date but this season Heather has had repeated run ins with the newbies-Dorinda and Bethenny.  Maybe she felt like LuAnn should have stood up for her more with Bethenny.  I don't know. What I liked about Heather in the past is she seemed like she would be a good friend.  That quality isn't there for me this year.  Heather is just too intense and defensive. 

The really ironic part of the preview was Romana saying that Heather scared her when Romana kept butting in. But Heather being upset (and I felt you could hear real distress in her voice) about having a naked stranger in the room next to her, Romona feels she is over reacting. Craziness.

• Love 16

I think your original question was why is Heather being turned on by sites like Vulture?

If we are vacation and I use your car without permission and run into the garage parking it -the solution isn't you grabbing my car keys and running it into the garage.  Heather had her privacy violated no more no less.  So what does she do? Go after everyone in the entire house, wake people up and disturb their privacy.  No one wants to deal with a madwoman and in the words of Camille Grammer, "when you lose your cool, I win", so that is why LuAnn's comment almost makes sense. 

Heather doesn't ask she demands it is an inquisition complete with Carole there hammering away.  I would start with humor to perhaps prevent someone taking a defensive stance.  It is about opening dialogue and having a discussion, if no one wants to take responsibility then let her get more aggressive.  I think it is a small distinction but a very real one in  my world.  I can't communicate with my employees or co-workers coming from a place of umbrage and anger.  It doesn't mean I don't feel that way inside.

She wants accountability from Ramona, Sonja, LuAnn and Dorinda, she wants to be outraged, she wants to call others out and she wants to be liked. She is giving up likability to obtain her other desires.  I don't like Ramona and I think she has run past her due date but this season Heather has had repeated run ins with the newbies-Dorinda and Bethenny.  Maybe she felt like LuAnn should have stood up for her more with Bethenny.  I don't know. What I liked about Heather in the past is she seemed like she would be a good friend.  That quality isn't there for me this year.  Heather is just too intense and defensive.

Nope, never posed a question about why folks are turning away from. Just said it was surreal that there was zero mention of what led up to her reaction. No judgement for the original action that led to everything that followed, which makes no sense to me. As a long time commentator of that site, I know why folks turned against her. It was all about Beth. Folks didn't like the fact that she was supposedly all up in poor Beth's business and she is not to be forgiven for it, even if she's been forgiven by Beth. Not even now that Beth has admitted she was a bitch to her and they are in a good place. That's the end result of the edit that Beth got; all the TH's that Heather never got. The fact that the story was always told from Beth's POV. It was a huge, looming thing that sat over Heather all season long, and now, this is just another thing to add to that list. Just like you added that to the list of Heather's sins and the reason she is past her due date. Things like that sit with people. They are preconceived because of the prolonged deal with Beth to give her a negative look and it sticks. Even though we have never seen her be anything but kind to Dorinda this whole season until they got into whatever deal they got into. She has been good with Ramona, good with Lu, good with Kristen and with Carole. She hasn't been a bad friend. Certainly no more of a bad friend than any of the others have been, but the stuff with Beth will stick in some folks mind.

• Love 10

IMO, Heather has been a good friend to the other HWs, she has forgiven/moved on from earlier fights/disagreements and I think that IS part of the problem, the others think they can do no wrong or be held accountable, ever. Heather forgives and rebuilds trust and this time, she had that trust shattered and thrown back into her face in a major way. Risking anyone's safety is not a laughing matter IMO and that is exactly what Ramona did and to a lesser degree, all that brought strangers back into the house. They had no reasonable knowledge to presume those men would not harm them or any of the other women staying in the house, NONE. If they choose to risk their own safety, so be, but they do not have the right to risk anyone else's safety at all. Heather/Carole had every right to be upset, and want answers and I do not think humor would have gotten them any because LuAnn/Ramona/Sonja think they can get away with anything all the time.

As for Heather/Dorinda fighting, so far there were 2 scenes, walking into the restaurant and the F word fight, both of which either Dorinda, herself, or someone else, LuAnn, started with Heather. Heather's fights with Bethenny were also happened because Bethenny never told Heather to back off to her face before the Berkshires dinner, at which time, Heather did indeed back off  and Bethenny got pissy because she backed off as asked.

Yes, Heather wants accountability and she wants them to know/understand WHY she is angry and IMO, she deserves their apology and their acknowledgement of what they did that was wrong, not just their normal lip service. JMO

• Love 16

Nope, never posed a question about why folks are turning away from. Just said it was surreal that there was zero mention of what led up to her reaction. No judgement for the original action that led to everything that followed, which makes no sense to me. As a long time commentator of that site, I know why folks turned against her. It was all about Beth. Folks didn't like the fact that she was supposedly all up in poor Beth's business and she is not to be forgiven for it, even if she's been forgiven by Beth. Not even now that Beth has admitted she was a bitch to her and they are in a good place. That's the end result of the edit that Beth got; all the TH's that Heather never got. The fact that the story was always told from Beth's POV. It was a huge, looming thing that sat over Heather all season long, and now, this is just another thing to add to that list. Just like you added that to the list of Heather's sins and the reason she is past her due date. Things like that sit with people. They are preconceived because of the prolonged deal with Beth to give her a negative look and it sticks. Even though we have never seen her be anything but kind to Dorinda this whole season until they got into whatever deal they got into. She has been good with Ramona, good with Lu, good with Kristen and with Carole. She hasn't been a bad friend. Certainly no more of a bad friend than any of the others have been, but the stuff with Beth will stick in some folks mind.

I said Ramona was past her due date.  I apologize if sounded otherwise.

It's been reported that when the housewives are on vacation they're followed 24/7 by multiple camera crews. There's security, producers and cameramen with them at the house. 

Reported where?  ... so there's a camera crew in there filming each of the housewives while she's sleeping?  don't think so.  Most of the crew are union jobs ($$$) with rules about how long they can work.  I just don't think Bravo is sending several full crews down there so they can keep filming in all rooms during breaks and while people sleep.  And while there may have been a security person at the house entrance gate, I haven't seen any security inside the house.

• Love 8

Reported where?  ... so there's a camera crew in there filming each of the housewives while she's sleeping?  don't think so.  Most of the crew are union jobs ($$$) with rules about how long they can work.  I just don't think Bravo is sending several full crews down there so they can keep filming in all rooms during breaks and while people sleep.  And while there may have been a security person at the house entrance gate, I haven't seen any security inside the house.

They are absolutely not filming them all the time. There is a loose schedule of when filming for the day will end. Alex talked about this one time.

I remember the Ojai episode in S3 of the BH show. When all the girls were dancing and doing cartwheels on the bed. Kyle said later it was her favorite moment and it was filmed by chance. She said filming was over for the day and the cameras had been put away. They were just goofing around with production and started being silly and then they were asked if they cared if they started filming again because it was just too much fun to not capture on camera. Lu also said that she didn't realize they were still filming and that her mic was hot when she had the conversation on the phone about the pirate.

• Love 9
(edited)

With regards to wether or not they are filmed nonstop when they are traveling, I was going to say they don't ; Sonja and Luann won't pick up and bring random men to the houses if they did.

But remembered I was going to give those two heifers credit for having some class. These chicks, when they are in heat, will throw a man down and hop on them with a gazillion cameras pointed at them with curr. Luann knows French so ...........

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 4

They are absolutely not filming them all the time. There is a loose schedule of when filming for the day will end. Alex talked about this one time.

I remember the Ojai episode in S3 of the BH show. When all the girls were dancing and doing cartwheels on the bed. Kyle said later it was her favorite moment and it was filmed by chance. She said filming was over for the day and the cameras had been put away. They were just goofing around with production and started being silly and then they were asked if they cared if they started filming again because it was just too much fun to not capture on camera. Lu also said that she didn't realize they were still filming and that her mic was hot when she had the conversation on the phone about the pirate.

LuAnn was being silly-you aren't wearing a mic pack unless you are filming the cameras were there she stepped out of camera range.  That is what LuAnn and Joe Giudice have in common.  The producers are listening and taping when the participants have mic packs on.  The producers listen to the various feeds and if there is something interesting brewing they direct the cameras toward the more interesting conversations.  This is according to Alex McCord.

I think the on site production representative probably asked Heather to delay her response  or they used a video recorder--the quality wasn't that good when she invaded the other ladies' rooms.  I just know if there was actual footage of the naked man, it would be shown over and over.

• Love 2

With regards to wether or not they are filmed nonstop when they are traveling, I was going to say they don't ; Sonja and Luann won't pick up and bring random men to the houses if they did.

But remembered I was going to give those two heifers credit for having some class. These chicks, when they are in heat, will throw a man down and hop on them with a gazillion cameras pointed at them with curr. Luann knows French so ...........

I don't think they follow them into town and film unless they have permission and signed authorizations and releases from the venues and people in the background.  I think that was the main reason Ramona and Sonja didn't go to Bugaloo's takes too long to put stuff together and there was more time and venue for another group argument.  I would also think it might put a damper on their style-unless of course they choose to use the pick up line-you want to be on TV?

• Love 1

I just know if there was actual footage of the naked man, it would be shown over and over.

I was going to say the same thing - but to prove the opposing viewpoint. It's not a show like Big Brother or The Real World, where cameras are on 24/7 and crew is always around. The party bus returns to the house late at night with a bunch of guys invited over for drinks, and the crew decides not to film it? Heather wakes up, sees a naked man next door, screams, and it's not filmed? And they don't show this footage that's at the root of all this drama? Of course not. It means they shoot on a schedule, and these shenanigans happened too late and too early in the day for it to get captured.

Although I'd love it if Carole's camcorder turns into the Zapruder film. It's looking less likely, but I loved that theory.

• Love 10

I've often felt that when they dance on the tables or jump in the pool clothed or naked that tptb have said, ok give us this and we'll wrap for the day. It always seems like forced gaiety and camaraderie. I liked that scene with Kyle and glad she mentioned it was real.

• Love 4
(edited)

LuAnn was being silly-you aren't wearing a mic pack unless you are filming the cameras were there she stepped out of camera range.  That is what LuAnn and Joe Giudice have in common.  The producers are listening and taping when the participants have mic packs on.  The producers listen to the various feeds and if there is something interesting brewing they direct the cameras toward the more interesting conversations.  This is according to Alex McCord.

I think the on site production representative probably asked Heather to delay her response  or they used a video recorder--the quality wasn't that good when she invaded the other ladies' rooms.  I just know if there was actual footage of the naked man, it would be shown over and over.

Ummm, they do not sleep with their mic pacs on, so they do not film/record 24/7, even on these trips. They do use regular video cameras at times, the crew that is, and that may be why the first scenes of Heather getting angry were not the same quality as after mics were attached and her anger was not cooled down while they attached her mic. I do NOT believe the scenes were staged or delayed from the get go.

They may not have filmed the naked guy because he did not consent to being filmed, especially if he were drunk to begin with.....too many legal issues for Bravo/production getting past legal with a drunks signature on a release. I doubt that these women brought back the guys with the intent on having their sexcapades caught on camera for their family/friends and the world to witness, IMO, they were done filming for the night before they came back to the villa.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

I'm not in love with any of these fools but I really can't stand Ramona.  Anyway, the situation sucks that either Ramona or Luann put them in and I would be pissed, too, but I did get a pretty good chuckle out of myself when disheveled Lu(cigarette/liquor voice) shrugs her shoulders and says "No, not really."  I believe she has had MANY a  nekkid stranger stay the night.  Heather asked the wrong person.   

• Love 8