Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: The Serial Filler

Farrah Abraham, star of "Teen Mom OG", consults the docs about her lips; Dr. Dubrow is contacted by a friend whose stomach was botched; and a patient hopes surgery can help erase the physical reminders from a fatal car accident.

Why am I not surprised at all that Farrah is on an episode? That crazy reaction she had was definitely some sort of botch job, but I didn't know she consulted Terry to fix it.

Any way she can get on tv, I guess?

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm starting to get bored by this show.
● Farah was another obligatory vapid fame whore with delusions of grandeur. Funny how much she talked about looking good for her fans but had little to say about her out-of-wedlock baby.
● I hope the guy with multiple failed gastric bypasses gets over his malfunction and hits the gym. He seemed nice enough, though.
● I felt sorry for the girl with the fucked up nose but what was her father thinking when he distracted her while still learning how to drive?

ETA: Spelling.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1

I hope the guy with multiple failed gastric bypasses gets some therapy to deal with the death of his father and his issues with food. It didn't sound like he was interested in doing any work like that, just in having surgeries. Other than that, he did seem nice. His girlfriend has a really weird indentation between her nose and upper lip, I wondered if she'd had some sort of lip filler that caused that. I kept studying her trying to figure out what was wrong with her face.

Farrah could also benefit from some real therapy and a thesaurus. Or an education. But she's all about the quick, superficial fixes. I suspect she'll get more lip procedures and blow up again.

I liked that they showed the woman from the car accident getting what looked like real, ongoing therapy, and that she had a good reason for wanting the surgery, and realistic expectations for the results. I was glad the drs. also worked on other damage from the car accident besides her nose, and I was happy that the results exceeded her expectations. I hope the surgery really does help her move on. I can't imagine accidentally causing a family members death at 16.

• Love 1

I have no words for Farrah.

The woman with the nose job must have had massive swelling because her nose looked really large in the "after" picture, to the point where I thought it looked better before.

The stomach-issue guy kind of bothered me, and I'm not entirely sure why.

• Love 4

Did the gastric bypass guy admit that while he was married to his wife he was in love with Dr. Dubrow's assistant?  He said something about him knowing that she was out of his league and that he had been in love with her for 15 years.

At least he admitted he was a jerk for being selfish and driving his first wife away.  Although, if I heard and understood what he was saying maybe his wife felt like he wasn't emotionally there since he was in love with someone from afar.

• Love 1
(edited)

When bypass boy asked Kim to marry him, all I could think was "Don't do it!"  He seemed to have so many emotional issues.  She will be carrying his emotional burdens at all times.  I would not expect him to ever support her.  I did find it funny that the surgery not only corrected his scars and fat pockets but also removed his body hair.  It's a miracle!  It was like something out of the miracle diet before and after photos.

Farrah needs to go far, far away.  It amazes me how many little to no talent celebrities are ready to line up for Botched.  They all need to stay beautiful for the "fans".  There is so much delusion.  

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 2
(edited)

I feel so bad for the nose job woman.

I love how Paul didn't want to see Farrah. He was side-eyeing her during their whole conversation.

I wish Paul had his own show without Terry. Paul is so professional and it seems like he is doing this show to help people and not trying to get his 15 minutes like Terry.

You can see this when it really hurt him that he couldn't give that woman a really straight nose.

Does anyone know when the new season will come back?

Edited by Suzy123
  • Love 3

At least he admitted he was a jerk for being selfish and driving his first wife away.  Although, if I heard and understood what he was saying maybe his wife felt like he wasn't emotionally there since he was in love with someone from afar.

I never considered that Paul had been pining after the other woman, just obsessed with his father and his weight issues (but not enough to actually exercise).

Does anyone know when the new season will come back?

I had not realized this was the last ep of the season. I'm not sure I'm going to watch it.

I thought it was hilarious how Terry had to go to Stomach Guy's house and basically tell him to man up and get back on his feet to heal, all the while his girlfriend is fussing over him, laying a cloth over his forehead and patting him. What a wimp. He had no emotions at all while talking about his medical experiences, his issues with his father, his girlfriend or during the proposal. That guy has some problems.

Farrah kept blaming the other doc for her allergic reactions. I can see why Terry was afraid to do any work on her. Farrah, you do not need fillers because of the media. Your lips are fine. Now go away. I just saw on TMZ today she gave her daughter $600 from the tooth fairy for one tooth. Go to parenting classes instead of plastic surgeons.

I think I'll keep watching for the general Freak Show factor. I need a little WTFness on my Sunday nights.

• Love 6

I did find it funny that the surgery not only corrected his scars and fat pockets but also removed his body hair.  It's a miracle!

Lol, that was the first thing I noticed, too! I also think he either had on body makeup or he did a spray tan right before the after shot, even his freckles and other scars were gone.

That guy was a jackass and a wimp, to boot. I'll admit, I have a very high pain tolerance so I probably don't have as much sympathy for those with a low tolerance as I should, but 10 Percocet in 12 hours?!? Dude, man up. I hope his fiance enjoys taking care of three children because that guy is an immature mess.

• Love 2
(edited)

I forgot about the Percocet.  Depending on the strength he took anywhere from a full day's maximum dosage to two day's dosage in 12 hours.  http://www.drugs.com/dosage/percocet.html 

If you take too many Percocet, it will mess with your reasoning too.  Only Dubrow would chuckle over it rather than have the girlfriend take the pills away from him and make sure he took no more than planned.  (Full disclosure:  I made this mistake when an ex-girlfriend had her wisdom teeth pulled.  I left the pill bottle on the nightstand on her side of the bed.  She took so many that at 5:00 AM she woke me up in a crazy panic, convinced she was dying.  Seems the Percocet had her mind spinning in all kinds of paranoid and crazy ways.  Fortunately her dentist was incredibly competent and got us through.  Good times!)  That guy seems like a sucking vortex of need with deep psychological issues.  But he sure cleans up purty for his after photos.  

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 1

I hated stomach dude. Did anyone catch on the way to surgery when he said to his girlfriend, "Do you think I'll finally have a V? I always wanted one." Like dude, go to the fucking gym already. My money's on him probably being the only child and coddled most of his life. I guess that's why Wife #1 got sick of it. I bet Wife #2 will get sick of it, too. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I hated his hair. If you are older than 17, you need to stop with that fauxhawk/spiky dumbass hairdo. Unless your primary mode of transportation is a skateboard, wear your hair like a man. It was gray, for fuck's sake.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 6

Before his it was shown, I expected gastric-bypass guy's belly to look much worse than it did. Dubrow should have turned him down. It didn't look normal but seeking happiness from PS after the bypass surgeries repeatedly came close to killing him? No. Go see a therapist to help work through the issues - the grief, the body image, the parenting, relationship problems, etc. and focus on health rather than looks.

Farrah could also benefit from some real therapy and a thesaurus. Or an education.

"Thank you for helping my lips to reside in the inflammation". 

His girlfriend has a really weird indentation between her nose and upper lip, I wondered if she'd had some sort of lip filler that caused that. I kept studying her trying to figure out what was wrong with her face.

Something was really wrong.  I couldn't tell if she was a 60 year old who because of surgery looked roughly 40, or a 25 year old who because of surgery looked roughly 40!  

• Love 1

I swear, I did not ever get any indication during this episode that Fabulous Farrah comprehended even a little of the idea that "you are allergic to some stuff that was injected into you and if that same stuff is injected into you again, you are going to have a MORE severe reaction than you did that time, and YOU COULD DIE."

When asked if she would get lip fillers again, she mumbled yes, and said "Practice makes perfect!" or something like that. Uh, no. When it comes to allergic reactions, practice makes it worse, you idiot. I also loved her insistence that it was her responsibility to inform the masses that something like that could happen to them, hence the tweets. You are not the National Poster Child for Bad Sausage Lips, Farrah.

• Love 1

Farrah is a freaking nightmare. Here the doctors are telling her that doctor did all he could, and she just went on about it. I'm glad the doctors did not do anything for her!

10 percocet in 12 hrs is insanity. At most, 2 every 4 hrs but even after my csection, I took maybe 2 a day for a few days. Psycho!

• Love 1

There was something else so totally idiotic that Farrah said, something like "my lips had an altercation to the injection" instead of a "reaction", and Dr. Nassif gave her the greatest wtf look.

• Love 3

If I correctly recall, she said, "Practice is making it perfect." She also said she had an "altercation" with her lips. What a maroon.

LOL, she got into a fight with her lips and gave herself a fat lip.   I don't even know who she is.   Is she really famous for having a baby as a teen?   That's a thing?

• Love 2

Gastric bypass guy was very unlikeable. I thought he was a complete ass. I noticed his GF's upper lip as well. I thought perhaps she had a cleft lip.

Farrah. Geez woman, go read a book. I'm getting really tired of the stunt casting.

• Love 1

Oh don't start me on Farrah.  "I'm a public figure, I must look good".  No you're not a public figure, you are a moron who got knocked up when you were 16 and somehow managed to turn that into a career.  What she need is surgery to deflate that ego of hers, cause it's seriously putting pressure on whatever little brain she has.

This is a quote from her "Because of being on TV and social media, my job is to look good for others".  I don't think I could come up with a more  vapid statement.   You are NOT a star.  You are not a TV personality.  You are not a public figure.  YOU GOT KNOCKED UP.

Oh and gets this, she wants to be a plastic surgeon.  Would you get her as your surgeon?  Maybe she should convince the Shannon twins to go with her. I can totally see those 3 operating on people.  

Edited by Angelyne
  • Love 1