Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Belinea said:

Well, either she is the Donald of the group or White House refers to a place where people use cocaine. Hence the white. Could be wrong though.

Drugs was my first thought, but then I decided to search to see if it had another meaning...it can also be for someone who masturbates excessively lol. I hate most of that group of people.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

JH has one of those faces that I swear in 3/4's of the pictures I've seen her in I don't realize at first it's her.  

Seriously, this. I always have to take a couple of seconds to make sure it's her or to even recognize that it's her. Sigh. God knows I'm not a fan of Dinah but to saddle her with BS, after BS killed her lovah Vince and all the crap BS' pulled against the team? Anyway, sensing another PR friendship here. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Seriously, this. I always have to take a couple of seconds to make sure it's her or to even recognize that it's her. Sigh. God knows I'm not a fan of Dinah but to saddle her with BS, after BS killed her lovah Vince and all the crap BS' pulled against the team? Anyway, sensing another PR friendship here. 

I think DD and Siren deserve each other, and would love all their scenes to be together. It’ll make it easier for me to ff.

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

I didnt even recognize JH.

seeing as Paul and JH are basically the only two ppl KC has posted a lot of pics with last season and is now continuing it this season with JH, I have a feeling these two will share more scenes and I wouldn't be shocked if they made them lovers.

Well that would certainly explain the

divisive new love interest for Dinah spoiler!

Oh god, please make this happen. It's perfect.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Well that would certainly explain the

Hide contents

divisive new love interest for Dinah spoiler!

Oh god, please make this happen. It's perfect.

? I wonder if it would fall into the it’s so bad, it’s good category.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I wonder if it would fall into the it’s so bad, it’s good category.

I'm wondering if the fanboys would be excited about some sonic girl-on-girl action.

51 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I find it funny that JH instagrams her whole life but doesn’t post at all when she hangs with EBR or KC. 

Same. She said something about hanging out with EBR all the time and forgetting to take pics but she manages to tweet every single moment she's with SA. It's kinda funny tbh. 

2 hours ago, Trisha said:

That’s...not how you use quorum.

I don't think I've ever seen SA tweet or talk about CM so much. Is she paying him? ?

I kid, I kid. Kinda...?

11 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I don't think I've ever seen SA tweet or talk about CM so much. Is she paying him? ?

I kid, I kid. Kinda...?

She’s such a shameless starfucker it has to be the best week of her life. 

• Love 10
(edited)
22 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I've never seen those! Cool! Which SDCC is that from? I can't see Emily's outfit to identify :P

I'd guess last year going by EBR's hair? LOL.

Edited by Guest
18 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I've never seen those! Cool! Which SDCC is that from? I can't see Emily's outfit to identify :P

They're from SDCC15 -- the dress Emily is in is the same as the one pictured below, in a photo taken and posted by Paul Blackthorne. I'm gonna miss his BTS photos. 

879b1b41dda43ff2596cdaeaa46450ac.jpg

• Love 7

When is the main crew starting to film S7? Looks like JH, RG, and KC are already at it, but EBR, SA and EC are still in LA. And now Colton is in Paris:

• Love 1

I guess the newbies will start filming first and the longer running cast will get slightly more time off?

9 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

They're from SDCC15 -- the dress Emily is in is the same as the one pictured below, in a photo taken and posted by Paul Blackthorne. I'm gonna miss his BTS photos. 

879b1b41dda43ff2596cdaeaa46450ac.jpg

Thanks! I'm really hoping Beth does well by Felicity and Emily. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, thegirlsleuth said:

The downside of the newbies filming first is that there is the possibility that we might have a repeat of last year when the SDCC reel was all Dinah and Siren.

Luckily they'll be pretty much done all of 701 so unless OTA aren't in it at all they will have to include them.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

Yeah, for all of Beth's pronouncements as THE showrunner, I'm kinda doubting she won't get overruled and that Guggenheim's trademark plot over character and gotcha moments won't still be the defining moments of the season. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Yeah, for all of Beth's pronouncements as THE showrunner, I'm kinda doubting she won't get overruled and that Guggenheim's trademark plot over character and gotcha moments won't still be the defining moments of the season. 

But then why is Beth in Vancouver where actual production is? And then wouldn't that mean that GB's style of writing would overtake everything since the beginning? If the plot over character stuff does carry over it would basically confirm that it's a total production outlook on the show and not just MG. Idk unless MG is showing up going into 709/7b/more of 7a I still don't see a fear here, especially with Beth being super super determined to be the boss herself. MG being there to kick off the prison plot they seemed to come up with back in pre-production of s6 or even to help with the crossover doesn't really strike me as anything foreboding, even though I get why people could get annoyed.

• Love 3

BC/BS were heavily featured in the S5 trailer cause everyone else was “dead”. 

CH said he is doing a Con in Paris this weekend and then heading to Vancouver for Arrow. 

I expect the mains on Monday. 

(edited)

I’m actually kinda glad MG was there in the same room with Stephen, David and Emily after how much they’ve been low-key (or maybe even high-key) shading him by gushing about how Beth’s the best thing that ever happened to the show. 

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

Speaking of Beth,

This is one of the reasons why I wasn’t concerned about Emily not visiting the writers. 

Her and Beth have been friendly for years. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

If he's there front and center halfway into the season still, I'll start to worry but for now I'm still optimistic.

2 hours ago, jaye.elle said:

Thanks @Belinea ! Either one sounds crappy so lets hope there's a secret joke *fingers crossed*

Given what I suspect the Mayo in the jar is supposed to stand for I think the other urban dictionary meaning suggested or a variation of it seems likely.  But hey,  who knows.  Maybe she's the Donald in the group in the same way that big guys get nicknamed Tiny.    

(edited)

From CHaynes & JRBourne panel at Howl at the Moon 2 convention in Paris today (Sunday) - mostly Teen Wolf-related comments which you can read if you go to this twitter thread (I've also posted two spoilerish Arrow-related tweets in the Spoilers thread)...

English translation: "Colton says that unfortunately Willa is no longer in the series, he loved the scene of his death but he found that the relationship between Roy and Thea was really the most beautiful # HATM2"

Edited by tv echo

From JB panel at Montreal Comiccon yesterday (Saturday)...

John Barrowman Montreal Comic Con 2018
Published on Jul 7, 2018, by Jelena

MCC John Barrowman Panel Close
Published on Jul 7, 2018, by TheNahteb

• Love 1

Idk whether that makes me think more that it's about Arrow or less. Bias aside, I feel like this makes it seem more like it's not about Arrow since it sounds like he postponed it specifically because his mind would be on Arrow tomorrow.

43 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Idk whether that makes me think more that it's about Arrow or less. Bias aside, I feel like this makes it seem more like it's not about Arrow since it sounds like he postponed it specifically because his mind would be on Arrow tomorrow

At first I thought it was Arrow-related because MG tweeted that he knew what the announcement was about, but now I’m thinking it’s not (and MG just knows because they saw each other at the LA table read last week).

(edited)

Intro video is Teen Wolf footage - shown before stars enter stage (incl. Colton Haynes, JR Bourne, and Tyler Hoechlin)...

Howl at the Moon 2 | Day 2 - Opening Ceremony
Published on Jul 9, 2018, by thilia

The opening ceremony of the convention Howl at the Moon 2 on July 8th, 2018 in Paris....

Edited by tv echo

I didn't realize Colton Haynes and JR Bourne knew each other from TW.  That makes Bourne being at EBR's play make more sense then just some one-off villain from Arrow showing up out of the blue.  Lol

Just now, Chaser said:

JR is actually good friends with Emily’s co-star in the play, the one who played the client. 

Oh, thanks!  I like stuff to make sense to me even if there's no reason I need to know.  :D

• Love 3