Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Does that include cake? Like Pineapple Upside Down Cake with brown sugar, pinnaple rings and maraschino cherries on the top? Yum!

I have never had this, but from the name, it sounds interesting. Can you point me toward a good recipe? Because a Google Image search gives me varying results.

(edited)
30 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I have never had this, but from the name, it sounds interesting. Can you point me toward a good recipe? Because a Google Image search gives me varying results.

14 minutes ago, Delphi said:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/7622/old-fashioned-pineapple-upside-down-cake/  Though if your not huge into baking,  you can use a box of like betty Crocker yellow cake mix. 

i pretty mich just use Yellow Cake Mix and a sqaure baking pan. Put the brown sugar in the bottom, top with pineapple slices (canned or fresh), put maraschino cherries inside the pineapple slice, and then pour in the yellow cake mix (you can also add some pineapple juice to the cake mix if you want) and then bake. 

It's easy and yummy ?

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

I'm not sure if I saw a version of this pic in which you couldn't see people's feet or if I just missed the fact that they had EBR and RG hop up on a wooden box. Hee.

DFhBCr2UIAMQui9.jpg

• Love 6

EBR, WH and KC all got featured at GoFugYourself. As did other assorted Arrowverse actors plus Cress Williams.

https://www.gofugyourself.com/photos/mayor-lavon-hayes-is-back-the-cw-superhero-shows-at-comic-con/comic-con-international-2017-arrow-press-line-3

It's the outfits from the photo above, except WH is still in the striped wide-leggednpants.

WH

We have seen that shirt before, and I just have to accept that I'm not going to place it. (Prada? I don't even know.) Regardless, none of this is great. 

EBR

Nor is any of this. She looks like a really perky high schooler who wants to teach your kids how to play tennis.

KC

It's a LACE-FRONT CARGO ROMPER. Thank you for playing this week's edition of Fashion Mad Libs

The last two made me laugh.

• Love 2

I think JH only didn't make it because they probably don't know who she is. Or there weren't photos of her on Getty Images.

I don't mind WH's top, but the pants are wrinkly and a little camel toe-y. 

IMG_0187.JPG

1 minute ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Look, I was just happy Emily wasn't wearing anything that had an eagle again ;)

True, but the description of a perky high schooler who wants to give yout kids tennis lessons is really on point here IMO. ?

IMG_0188.JPG

• Love 7

I think ALL the Flarrow women including Candice Danielle Caity and Melissa dress poorly to public events with the odd rare exception here or there. I don't know if they have stylists or not but the CW needs to hire one who has group rates or something.

• Love 2

I don't follow her that much, but from I have seen Candice seems fairly capable of pulling it together mostly. Even if she leans towards naked a fair amount of time.

• Love 1
(edited)

All the Arrow ladies looked good (even KC once she pulled her hair back) but they all committed crimes against fashion of varying degrees. 

KC's cargo romper! JH sleeveless floor length vest thing! WH found some silk JNCOs! EBR came straight from binging 32 hours of Wimbledon coverage! 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I don't follow her that much, but from I have seen Candice seems fairly capable of pulling it together mostly. Even if she leans towards naked a fair amount of time.

Yeah..Candice and Willa know how to dress themselves..

• Love 2

I love that the Blue Jays twitter pr person has caught on to the value of cross promotion in a few of their tweets recently 

Which is only made funnier by the fact that I'm pretty sure Emily doesn't follow sports haha.

• Love 11

I don't think there will ever be a consensus on fashion. For me, I like seeing what they wear, even if I sometimes really cringe at the outfits. Assuming that they dress themselves, it gives you an idea of each person's own individual tastes or the tastes they want to project.  They have to wear the clothes, so they might as well like what they wear.

I have to say though, considering the time spent at these events and the crowd, I would turn up in jeans and a sweatshirt. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I love that the Blue Jays twitter pr person has caught on to the value of cross promotion in a few of their tweets recently 

Which is only made funnier by the fact that I'm pretty sure Emily doesn't follow sports haha.

they're stephen's fav team, so did he message them to make this announcement for her lol.

I do miss seeing Emily in Heels though...but I guess she'd rather dress for comfort than style when it comes to shoes. Plus they have her in heels every scene on the show so I guess I can see why she has an aversion to them now.

(edited)

John Barrowman is in hospital awaiting the removal of his appendix, but he managed to post this hilarious drugged video to Facebook:

Watch for the part where he argues with his mother in a Scottish accent!

(Eek, apologise for the size - how do I make it smaller? I just posted the Facebook link!?!)

Edited by pootlus
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, TwistedandBored said:

LMAO! I thought I was the only one getting that vibe from Willa and David's pose...lol.

I swear I can hear the theme song to 90210 playing in the background.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

JH looks so dried out to me. It was gorgeous last year. I hope she goes back to the dark.

I agree - KC's color isn't great IMO, but it looks relatively healthy. JH's looks like she needs a good oil treatment. Or 10.

• Love 2

KC was asked about the blonde hair in one of her SDCC roundtable interviews. She mentioned that she wished she could go completely white all in one go, but that hair dyeing is a process, so we might not have seen the finished product yet. 

36 minutes ago, strikera0 said:

She mentioned that she wished she could go completely white all in one go, but that hair dyeing is a process, so we might not have seen the finished product yet. 

This seems like a poor decision. 

• Love 4