Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Haircut or pulled back?

I think it is pulled back but in all honesty, I hope it is not a haircut. I just cannot imagine how they'd style her hair come July if that were the case. But if she did cut it, well it is her business.  

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Haircut or pulled back?

Pretty sure that's a cut because her sides weren't that short. Ugh, now we're going to have to suffer through more ratty ponytail extensions because there's no way it'll grow out in time for filming. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, tv echo said:

Since 2012 Stephen has been married to second wife Cassandra Jean, star of America’s Top Model, and they have a daughter called Mavi who’s four.

o0nYp6y.gif

33 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Haircut or pulled back?

Looks like a cut to me. And after the weird extensions from this season and the last, I would have thought CW would have put it in her contract not to cut her hair. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Haircut or pulled back?

No no no no no if Emily cut her hair. No!

I'm sorry. Obviously it's her hair and she can do what she wants with it but please no! LOL.

(edited)

I am not trying to be a rude because she can do whatever she wants with her own hair but if it is indeed a haircut, it doesn't look so great. It looks very disheveled. Maybe that is the point. I however miss the days when she had that long hair, I thought it suited her better. But whatever she likes, she can do obviously.

Also, and this is truly none of my business, but what happened to her friend Fanta? Didn't they travel together a lot? It seems as though she travels a lot with Jean-Luc and her LA friends these days. I mean, I know that people can have more than one friend, it is just a thought that came to my mind when seeing that picture. Truly this is none of my business and even talking about it feels as though I am invading someone's privacy. So, sorry for that.

Edited by Belinea
(edited)

Yeah, I think/hope it's just pulled back, too. It's really hot in London at the moment so maybe the heat is just making it frizzy. 

Edited by Guest

She and Fanta were traveling together in March,  so I don't think it was a falling out.   Fanta seems like she's handing with her family and Emily is still liking all her Instagram posts. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, tv echo said:

Arrow cinematographer Corey Robson's new website is now live...
http://coreyrobson.com/

Watch his 2017 Arrow showreel here (it's absolutely beautiful, and even includes two Olicity shots from 520!):
http://coreyrobson.com/corey-robson-2017-cinematography-showreel

The showreel really was lovely.  From it I'd have thought Arrow a much better show than I remember, lol. 

33 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Yeah, I think/hope it's just pulled back, too. It's really hot in London at the moment so maybe the heat is just making it frizzy. 

I wouldn't be surprised if she did cut it.  It's looked like it's been fried since last summer when she went light pink.  The ends have been pretty bad for months.  (Or at least that's what it looked like to me in pictures)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Belinea said:

Also, and this is truly none of my business, but what happened to her friend Fanta? Didn't they travel together a lot? It seems as though she travels a lot with Jean-Luc and her LA friends these days. I mean, I know that people can have more than one friend, it is just a thought that came to my mind when seeing that picture. Truly this is none of my business and even talking about it feels as though I am invading someone's privacy. So, sorry for that.

I don't think it's a falling out of any kind. In fact, weren't these two who she travelled with to UK for a con last year? Or at least Bilodeau.

Yup. These are the times when it's useful that EBR is not prolific on social media. It makes it easier to track down stuff that's a year old.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

The showreel really was lovely.  From it I'd have thought Arrow a much better show than I remember, lol. 

I wouldn't be surprised if she did cut it.  It's looked like it's been fried since last summer when she went light pink.  The ends have been pretty bad for months.  (Or at least that's what it looked like to me in pictures)

I would be surprised especially if they flashback to the events on the island in s6 premiere. EBR had to get permission before when she cut her hair. 

1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

I wouldn't have even watched even it hadn't been for your comment and it's really great. I even appreciate the fight scenes more here than I did in the episodes. Also, did I blink and miss her or was there absolutely no KC whatsoever?

• Love 1
Just now, bijoux said:

I wouldn't have even watched even it hadn't been for your comment and it's really great. I even appreciate the fight scenes more here than I did in the episodes. Also, did I blink and miss her or was there absolutely no KC whatsoever?

You only put the good stuff in the showreel.  ;)

• Love 2

Do we usually put screen times here or in another thread?

Dig should not have the same amount of screen time as Curtis and Rene. Rory and Dinah got comparatively a lot being only on the show for half a season each.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Dig should not have the same amount of screen time as Curtis and Rene. Rory and Dinah got comparatively a lot being only on the show for half a season each.

That's appalling. I am appalled. ?

I am surprised Thea had that much, it sure didn't seem like it. 

• Love 1

I do think Dig lacked a solo storyline this season probably because this was Felicitys year so that probably accounts for his screen time. Where as last season he had the big storyline after Oliver. Hopefully it'll balance out next season now that the newbies are sort of established.

(edited)

I really hate how high Rene's number is when he was only in 21 episodes compared to Diggle and Curtis in all 23.   If he'd been in them all, he'd be challenging Diggle's numbers.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 4

Diggle got an arc, which was in bits and pieces (military, jail, nuke)  and unfortunately much of it was Diggle mentoring Rene who repaid him with JJ's birthday party.

The writers really love writing for Rene, and it shows.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Did Diggle get an episode focused on him this year like Rene in the gun episode? I didn't watch them all but I don't recall that he did this season. I guess 518 and 520 sort of? 

He had a couple early in the season dealing with his time in the army.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Trisha said:

Pretty sure that's a cut because her sides weren't that short. Ugh, now we're going to have to suffer through more ratty ponytail extensions because there's no way it'll grow out in time for filming. 

Actually, they kind of are. Plus, her hair isn't straightened in London which additionally shortens it.

tumblr_oqhgdm42zU1tv0s9co1_500.gif

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

My favorite part is the birthday party story and the red paint that won't come out off JB's carpet. Also, Scott's reaction to his grey hair.

• Love 3

Diggle didn't have an individual SL this year because they went from 0 to 100 with the newbies. Felicity had nothing of her own in the first half so if they wanted to make what they did with Diggle in a real SL that was the time.

• Love 6

This is going to sound judgy but I wish the actors would acknowledge that people pay a lot of money for photos with them and I don't dress like they didn't just pick up a shirt of their floor and left the house. Emily and Stephen look great (I really love her hair and her complexion is glowing) but I feel like they maybe could have put a little more effort into their clothing choices. Like I've noticed a lot of the actors really dress kind of sloppy at these events. There is such a thing as nice/smart casual people!

• Love 4

Her shirt is long. During the #Olicity photo ops people can pretend they are at a concert lol.

They can pretend it's Felicity stealing Oliver's shirt.

• Love 1

A very sweet tweet from Stephen:

Mehcad Brooks (James from Supergirl) also offered free autographs for anyone that lives in Manchester. It is nice to see celebrities really show their compassion and gratitude for the fans. If you're not in a dire rush to be somewhere, the fans will typically appreciate it when celebrities show that they really care. 

• Love 3