Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I got 10/15. As for the first question I came up with

.. I can't figure out where the rest come from.

Curtis can't count, since this is by March 1st (415) but it does include Baby Mama, but at some point I know that there's got to be technicalities. Like Count Vertigo knew, and did technically Eobard Thawne and Rip know? Still gets me nowhere near 41

Edited by way2interested

Curtis can't count, since this is by March 1st (415) but it does include Baby Mama, but at some point I know that there's got to be technicalities. Like Count Vertigo knew, and did technically Eobard Thawne and Rip know? Still gets me nowhere near 41

I had zero clue so I just randomly guess and yep, got it wrong, lol.  There has to be villains I'm not thinking of.  Or random minions?  Technically the whole world knows he's the Arrow, they just think they were wrong. 

• Love 2

For some reason I thought it said April 1st. Which makes it even more difficult...At this point Oliver just needs to come out completely as the Green Arrow. 

(edited)

I tried again and got to

, but I don't know how many of the LOT people actually know since I don't watch it and I'm not sure when the future ep even aired.

Thea, Moira, Tommy, Malcolm, Laurel, Quentin, Diggle, Lyla, Andy, Damien, Ruve, Amanda Waller, Roy, Felicity, Donna, Helena, Isabel, Slade, Sara, Ra's, Tatsu, Maseo, Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, Harrison, Joe, Iris, Ray, SpyDaddy, Hawk Girl, Hawk Boy, Heat, Cold, Rip, Ronnie, Samantha, Vixen, Constantine, Count Vertigo.

Edited by JenMD
  • Love 2
(edited)

I tried again and got to

, but I don't know how many of the LOT people actually know since I don't watch it and I'm not sure when the future ep even aired.

Thea, Moira, Tommy, Malcolm, Laurel, Quentin, Diggle, Lyla, Andy, Damien, Ruve, Amanda Waller, Roy, Felicity, Donna, Helena, Isabel, Slade, Sara, Ra's, Tatsu, Maseo, Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, Harrison, Joe, Iris, Ray, SpyDaddy, Hawk Girl, Hawk Boy, Heat, Cold, Rip, Ronnie, Samantha, Vixen, Constantine, Count Vertigo.

Donna, Damian, and Ruve don't  know. I don't think Iris knows, unless Barry told her? I would add Nyssa, Sebastian Blood, and Vandal Savage

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 1

Oh good grief, you're right, lemotomato

Not sure what I was thinking with Donna (d'oh), but I keep thinking Damien (and by extension his wife) knows (because how could he not, really?).  I had both Nyssa and Blood on my original list, forgot to add them back and I try to forget Vandal Savage even exists.  Heh.  Bummer, that's still 40, though.

• Love 1
(edited)

13/15 omg I got the Sara question wrong lol. Can't remember the other I got wrong.

I fell for the Sara question as well. It's such an obvious trick question that I'm a little ashamed of myself.

Dumb question, why is who knows a spoiler?

Maybe so that people try to get it right themselves? I got it wrong, by the way, but I didn't really feel like making a list. Probably still wouldn't remember everyone either way.

ETA: I object to that flashback scene. They all look the same! How is a person supposed to tell them apart.

Edited by bijoux
  • Love 1
(edited)

Am I imagining things or are her nails long? Not super long, but definitely longer than Felicity usually wears them. I noticed the same thing on the poster, but I thought it was photoshopped. It's unsettling.

Edited by bijoux

I guessed the answer for how many people know and got it right, I feel the number close give or take after a scroll through IMDB, I am counting Baby Sara though!!

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm able to come up with *36/35 (if Iris doesn't know) if I include Oliver himself as being in the know lol! (However this does not change since this refers to the first) Does Firestorm and Dr. Stein by extension of being a part of Ronnie also know, if yes then the numbers become 38/37! 

Diggle
Felicity
Tommy

Helena
Slade
Laurel
Thea
Moira
Maseo
Tatsu
Quentin
Roy
Sara
Ra's
Amanda Waller
Barry
Cisco
Caitlyn
Kendra
Hawk guy
Ray
Joe West
Sebastian Blood
Nyssa
Iris West
Harrison Wells
Meryln
Lyla

Curtis

If the future count then these can be added because I think Ray did refer to him as Oliver while he was wearing the Green Oliver suit as well as him being outed by Slade's son can't recall his name so here goes:

Rip Hunter

Snart

Jackson

Slade's son

Heat Wave

Connor Hawke

Edited to include characters from another show other than "The Flash".

Edited by Ann Mack
(edited)

Maybe she didn't, if there isn't proof disregard she can be removed from the list. I just want to see the complete list of the people who know both of Oliver's identities. Is there a complete listing provided any where cause I really am curious now.  

*I have updated my previous post but did not remove Iris just disregard her in your count if you are applying any of the people I listed as knowing about his identities*

Edited by Ann Mack
(edited)

11/15 is not too shabby considering episode titles are not generally my thing... Although I think the Sara one was a little trixy of the author. But kudos to the quote from one of my Arrow Villians ever.

As for the number I got up to a little over 30 and then just used me quiz taking techniques to choose the correct answer, although I do question the veracity of it. Much easier to smart guess an answer then count it all out :)

Edited by kismet

When I stop to pick it apart, I still think the picture of her on the t-shirt is well - not a good picture (something about the nose?) - but it's growing on me as a whole.  I'm finding it's oddness charming now. 

When I stop to pick it apart, I still think the picture of her on the t-shirt is well - not a good picture (something about the nose?) - but it's growing on me as a whole.  I'm finding it's oddness charming now. 

From what I saw of the shirt it looks like her face was drawn in the Caricature style, which does tend to exaggerate facial features.

(edited)

Good luck to Arrow producer Beth Schwartz who has promised to look into the bullying and harassment that occurs on the official Arrow Facebook page. It's about time. Beyond the fact bullying and harassment are just not right, there's also a business component here. Considering how important social media ratings seem to be nowadays to TV shows, it really behooves Arrow to make sure its official presence on Facebook is as welcoming to everybody as possible. 

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 14
(edited)

Good luck to Arrow producer Beth Schwartz who has promised to look into the bullying and harassment that occurs on the official Arrow Facebook page. It's about time. Beyond the fact bullying and harassment are just not right, there's also a business component here. Considering how important social media ratings seem to be nowadays to TV shows, it really behooves Arrow to make sure its official presence on Facebook is welcoming to everybody as possible. 

Wow, I hope something good happens from this because that page is disgusting and incredibly off-putting. I go there sometimes to leave a 'like' to some posts but the one time I left a comment I was told I wasn't a real fan and that I was an obnoxious fool who was ruining the show with my shipper delusions (and that's the polite version). So yeah, needless to say I never left a comment ever again. I know many fans who feel the same way. And when they use Facebook as an official means of promotion, they can't let people be harassed like that.

Edited by Guest

I read some people got their comments deleted and were banned, but said they just made comments about Laurel. Now, I don't know what kind of comments they made, so they could have used an offensive language. Or they are also deleting spoilers.

And all of this makes me want to say... Thank you mods :)

Yes. Thank you. It is because of you guys that I feel safe coming here. Seriously, I don't like any negativity in my live and especially over a TV show. It is not that deep. 

• Love 5

This forum can be difficult at times-especially when Felicity isn't your favorite character but no where close to the official sites and the Canary fandom(even before the last few weeks). I know it's not going to get too horrible here because of the mods and just because most of the conversation is smart. You guys are constantly having me in think mode instead of defense mode. Though sometimes my love for Oliver and my love for Sara (Though I have never shipped them-just to clarify) gets me into trouble everywhere. And we won't even talk about when I admit that I don't even like Dinah and Oliver in the comics-only the cartoons >.< Other places I get accused of being an Oliciter. And I never even heard that term until recently. 

• Love 3

According to the tag I ventured into in Twitter (I'll be scarred for life y'all) the nolaurelnoarrow tagged posts are being deleted from the Facebook page if they contain foul language, threats, or harassing language. Same with the arrow writers page on Facebook. No sure if that's true or not, just passing along info.

• Love 1

I certainly do hope there's some better moderation over on the Arrow FB pages. I'm not a big believer in censorship but the personal attacks and threats do need to stop so whatever they can do to make it a more welcoming place, the better. I only ever go over there to like a post and then immediately leave because I have no interest in seeing real people (overwhelmingly women) get called vile names. I'm only surprised it's taken the show this long to do something about it, TBH.

• Love 3

Honestly, the only thing that really works is not letting fans talk about fans.  It's hard to abide by sometimes, but it's the only thing that keeps people from going too personal.

And we won't even talk about when I admit that I don't even like Dinah and Oliver in the comics-only the cartoons >.<

I'm not a comic reader (I need WORDS!!!!  And lots of them.  Lol)  but my exposure to them in multiple animated platforms made me root for them.  THEM, not the Arrow them.  Arrow them was something I quickly separated from the cute cheeky dynamic in the cartoons. 

• Love 3

I've been called all sorts of things there because I dare to give my opinion just like they give there's. I have never resorted to the language they have used. I actually Unliked the Arrow Facebook for a while and was just liking the posts that I found interesting. But when I saw Beth S. Comment that she was going to do something about it I liked it again. I don't know if that's too early to like the page again. We will see if she does any real moderating or if she gets hired help. It's gone on far too long.

• Love 3

I wanted to like Ollie and Dinah in the comics.. but I couldn't get over the fact that he cheats on her and she takes him back, rinse and repeat. I like the characters separately as stand alone characters/hero's (minus Ollie cheating ways and their customs) but I just can't get over the cheating part, it, imo, diminishes both characters.

• Love 2

I feel like it worked better in the comics since she left him and they weren't together for a long time I feel. I think he cheated on her 1-2 times fully in the comics which caused them to break up then I believe they broke up again after Shado had Ollie knock her up then their last time was over his killing that she didn't agree with. 

I feel like it worked better in the comics since she left him and they weren't together for a long time I feel. I think he cheated on her 1-2 times fully in the comics which caused them to break up then I believe they broke up again after Shado had Ollie knock her up then their last time was over his killing that she didn't agree with. 

In the comics, I think BC is a much better and more interesting character than GA. Tbh, GA bores the silly out of me in comics, but BC is incredible in her own comics (apart from this new run) and in the BoP comics.

I think twitter is going to be a terrifying place come Wednesday night.

In the comics, I think BC is a much better and more interesting character than GA. Tbh, GA bores the silly out of me in comics, but BC is incredible in her own comics (apart from this new run) and in the BoP comics.

I think twitter is going to be a terrifying place come Wednesday night.

I don't think BC has ever had a solo title prior to this recent run. She's always been part of another characters title, team title.
(edited)

I don't think BC has ever had a solo title prior to this recent run. She's always been part of another characters title, team title.

She has. Volume 1:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/3/33/Black_Canary_v.1_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070214193052

There's also a volume 2.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/9/91/Black_Canary_v.2_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070214214654

Volume 3:

http://www.comicastle.org/app/manga/uploads/covers/fbde104d7da14dd9f46938521481014c.jpg

I believe the current run is Vol. 4.

Edited by ArrowFan