• Start Topic

Quinci ‏@OlicityLuv

@EchoK 's best 9 on Instagram.

I spy Olicity as the Number one

CXqcanKUsAAqIPA.jpg

1:01 PM - 1 Jan 2016

https://twitter.com/OlicityLuv/status/683030281104695296

Elysia Rotaru ‏@elysiarotaru

Starting off #2016 with sunshine & smiles, oh...and a #càphêsữađá of course. #nofilter -just… https://www.instagram.com/p/_-3aLDrIUM/

10623609_444117275773289_572980812_n.jpg

8:02 PM - 31 Dec 2015

https://twitter.com/elysiarotaru/status/682773746235473921

Edited by tv echo

I really don't have anything to add except that like Primal Slayer Cassandra's stint on antm left a really bad taste in my mouth. Good god, she was very unlikable.

Also the rl shipping doesn't bother me too much in the fact that I don't care about it. The OUaT fandom gets a bit insane and creeps me out. Arrow doesn't seem that bad. Maybe I'm just not looking for it.

I do have to say that I don't think going to university really effects whether someone is good with words or if they are intelligent in the least. For example, I was a very poor kid whose parents were ill or dead so college wasn't really open to me but I still manage to string a sentence together.

• Love 9

SA posted this on 12/29. He really is a hot head isn't he?

"Got paparazzi'd hard in St Bart's. Back in the same spot... Going to take a hand holding walk with my buddy. Enjoy the photos."

I have to say--as someone who just got into Arrow prior to S4, I enjoy going back on FB & Twitter & watching the Stemily videos. Mostly because people are much more talented with photoshop/making videos than I ever would be! Interesting to see how people mash them up together.

I do believe that they have incredible chemistry and if he wasn't married or if she were older you may see them together like you do with cast/crew of other shows BUT he is and is obviously happy. I don't care about RLS to go crazy over it.

I don't care about the private lives of any of the Arrow actors, but as for Stephen's recent message on Instagram, I think it may have been directed at the owners of CDAN. A little over a week ago, CDAN posted a blind item that seemed to hint at an ongoing extra-marital affair between him and one of his female co-stars - most likely Emily.

Edited by shadow2008

I don't care about the private lives of any of the Arrow actors, but as for Stephen's rather snappy Instagram message about his wife, I think it may be possible that he was trying to take a jab at CDAN. A little over a week ago, CDAN posted a blind item that seemed to hint at an ongoing extra-marital affair between Stephen and Emily.

Hah! I just googled that...most gueses are SA/KC with others saying no way it's SA/EBR and one pointing out that another site posted the same gossip and the big guess was SA/CH. LOL

For the record I neither know, nor care. I don't give a shit about SA and couldn't care less about his wife. I don't really care about any of the Arrow actors, beyond looking at pretty pictures or travel destinations (I love traveling).

However, it is Hollywood and I have a very low opinion of Hollywood so SA cheating wouldn't shock me in the least. I figure almost every celebrity (entertainment, athlete, music) cheats...professional Football (NFL) being the possible exception to that rule...they don't travel as much as other sports.

• Love 1

I do have to say that I don't think going to university really effects whether someone is good with words or if they are intelligent in the least. For example, I was a very poor kid whose parents were ill or dead so college wasn't really open to me but I still manage to string a sentence together.

The not going to university thing was sort of a dig at SA who pretty much said that he barely completed high school so we shouldn't blame him for when he says stupid things like the whole Texas incident. It was a bit too subtle I suppose :p

I dont know why does he care. Gossip sites posts all sorts of blinds. And the site states some things are fanfiction. So if that isnt true, it shouldnt bother him. He is about to get more exposure in  the media and will most likely do promo with the freshly divorced Megan Fox. There will be shipping and blind items all over.

And honestly he made it even worse. Especially when Hollywood couples make this big announcment, something is fishy in the soup. And fallout follows months later.

I don't care about the private lives of any of the Arrow actors, but as for Stephen's recent message on Instagram, I think it may have been directed at the owners of CDAN. A little over a week ago, CDAN posted a blind item that seemed to hint at an ongoing extra-marital affair between him and one of his female co-stars - most likely Emily.

Wasn't that blind item posted in Oct? right about the same time another one got posted on blindgossip but instead of a female cast member it was a male.

Regardless, if it was because of that i really don't understand why he cares or feels the need to be making public declarations about his marriage when all is fine and it's nobody's business but his own.

IRL shipping happens in all shows and in movies too, if people start shipping him with MF what's he gonna do? make a post every week? Such nonsense imo, but then i remember this is petty Steve and he likes to lurk around so he can make statements and numbered tweets just to raise even more hell. 

Couldn't care less what people ship or don't, but what i'm not going to do is pretend like he doesn't feed some of this.

• Love 4

Hah! I just googled that...most gueses are SA/KC with others saying no way it's SA/EBR and one pointing out that another site posted the same gossip and the big guess was SA/CH. LOL

For the record I neither know, nor care. I don't give a shit about SA and couldn't care less about his wife. I don't really care about any of the Arrow actors, beyond looking at pretty pictures or travel destinations (I love traveling).

However, it is Hollywood and I have a very low opinion of Hollywood so SA cheating wouldn't shock me in the least. I figure almost every celebrity (entertainment, athlete, music) cheats...professional Football (NFL) being the possible exception to that rule...they don't travel as much as other sports.

For whatever reason, I care about EBR and Colton. I love their friendship, and I love Roy so much that it made me love Colton. They just both seem like sweet kids to me (I'm old enough to have been their YOUNG mother). The rest, meh. SA and KC have particularly proven themselves to be not awesome, although I'd still at least have a beer with SA.

Re sleeping around, I lived in LA, Santa Monica specifically, and celebrities there really just shouldn't get married, at least not until they're much older and have really sowed some oats. I am really forgiving of young idiots, and being a young successful really good-looking idiot in LA while trying to maintain a monogamous relationship would be incredibly challenging. There are a lot of REALLY, REALLY good-looking people there. They are kind of awful, but super hot.

• Love 4

I think most football players cheat, too. For example, Peyton Manning? He paints himself as the perfect family man but it's fairly well known in inner circles that he screws everything that moves.

Wasn't that blind item posted in Oct? right about the same time another one got posted on blindgossip but instead of a female cast member it was a male.

You're right. The SA cheating blind was from October. I mixed it up with another Arrow blind item that was posted last week. Sorry about that, but I suppose it may be possible that SA only got wind of the existence of the blind item within the last week or so. Some things take a little longer to spread than others.

Edited by shadow2008
  • Love 1

Heh, I kind of love that EBR posted that. In fact, I wish some celebrities would start taking photos of paps more often, just so people could see what total yokels most of them look like...turn the tables a bit.

I don't think that'll ever happen, because a lot of these people either a) call the paps themselves (or have their publicists do it), or b) go to places where they know they'll get photographed, so they'll get photographed. I don't think it bothers most of them as much as they pretend like it does. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

Oh I'm not saying that some celebrities aren't media hounds who love the spotlight but there are certainly plenty who don't and would welcome an opportunity to strike back if they could. Just looking at EBR's post, it seems that it bugged her enough to make a joke about it.

Edited by NumberCruncher

I think most football players cheat, too. For example, Peyton Manning? He paints himself as the perfect family man but it's fairly well known in inner circles that he screws everything that moves.

I'm sure they do, I just expect it's on a lower average because they don't have as much freedom/opportunity. Unlike other sports, Football players, don't spend that much time on the road. They're also on lock down when they do travel. Now, obviously a cheater is going to cheat, just look at Marty Brodeur (NJ Devils) he cheated with his sister-in-law.

And of course Victor Cruz, who should have spent more time recovering then running around with his Harem....idiot!

Edited by Morrigan2575

Either I just got older or my morality took a hit when I moved to Los Angeles. I barely register a response to cheating scandals now. That's it? Could be way worse. My personal standards are higher, but for public figures, if cheating's the worst thing they've done, I can't be too bothered by it. 

Paps suck, but I know celebs use it to their advantage, especially since there are tons of celebs who manage to live their lives pretty quietly. I only feel bad for the kids that get sucked into the game.

• Love 2

She got pap'd the last time she was Miami too. And KC seems to regularly show up in pap photos anytime she spends time there. I have hard time believing the photogs showing up was a huge surprise to any of them.

When people say celebrities dont know when paps are taking pics.

These guys aren't always out in the open like this - they make $100k zoom lenses for a reason. But, I think the only time you can for sure count on a celebrity being unaware of their picture being taken is when they get caught doing something illegal/messed up/frowned upon by the general public, or go out looking absolutely terrible. The rest of the time I think it's reasonable to assume they know or were at least hoping it would happen.

• Love 3

These guys aren't always out in the open like this - they make $100k zoom lenses for a reason. But, I think the only time you can for sure count on a celebrity being unaware of their picture being taken is when they get caught doing something illegal/messed up/frowned upon by the general public, or go out looking absolutely terrible. The rest of the time I think it's reasonable to assume they know or were at least hoping it would happen.

All the paps pic that came out during the hiatus for the Arrow cast seems like it was set up by the PR.

• Love 1

All the paps pic that came out during the hiatus for the Arrow cast seems like it was set up by the PR.

I never said that they weren't? I was just commenting that paparazzi aren't always as in-your-face as they are in EBR's pic. They do hide on occasion, and buy equipment specifically so that they can hide - usually to catch celebs in a scandal. I wasn't commenting on any recent photo ops in particular.

I always believed that some celebrities appreciate the exposure. I mean last year KC was photographed at the same place with the old boyfriend, this year with the new one. If she had been uncomfortable about it, she might have looked for another place to stay.

As for SA, I always have the feeling that he likes to be in control of everything. He wants to control how people see him. For example I read that he was married before but now describes it as long term relationship that ended. Just so people don't get the wrong idea (Frankly, it could just be a very rude rumor m) Or how he doesn't like to be called out by people and so on and so forth. (Even in videos with his fellow cast members) But I doubt that always interacting with people in such a passive-aggressive manner helps. Instead of letting them goad you into such a post about your private life just tell them to stop doing what they do because it damages relationships and is disrespectful.

Same goes for the paparazzi: if you don't like it, don't tell them in a tweet where exactly you will show up. But then again he seems like a person who has a google alert on himself. He seems like a nice enough guy but he seems very into himself at the same time.

• Love 2

He is owner of a gym in Vancouver where loads of Arrow actors go to. From Stephen, Paul, Katie, Emily, David.

I need to go to this gym... I think it's important for me to see David work out... for science, of course. 

• Love 7

Nope. Different guy.

Pretty sure Tommy Cole is gay. Is he KCs assistant? I've heard him referred that way.

That only people in these groups I recognize are EBR, CH and KC. I know some are actors too but how do they afford these trips?

That only people in these groups I recognize are EBR, CH and KC. I know some are actors too but how do they afford these trips?

Tommy Cole is there too. Since you guys say he's KC's assistant, maybe it's a work trip for him. Fanta is there also. Plus she went to Cuba with EBR. I have no clue where the money is coming from.

KC with her boyfriend - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3379383/Beach-day-beau-Katie-Cassidy-dons-patterned-bikini-spending-time-personal-trainer-new-love-Thomas-Taylor-Miami.html

In the long run the real harm comes when the actors feel they have to change their behavior so the RLS fire don't get fueled.  Anytime they stifle their natural reaction it reduces the fan experience but also I've seen where it creeps into on screen stuff and starts messing with the show too.  That's why I get so up in arms about it.

Exactly. That's what happened with Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan on BatB and ultimately doomed the show. Well, that and the astoundingly bad writing in Seasons 2 and 3.

And IMO, SA and EBR's chemistry is nothing compared to what KK and JR had in the first two seasons. Don't get me wrong. I think SA and EBR are adorable together but it look me a looong time to sense any sexual chemistry between Oliver and Felicity. Obviously, they've had chemistry in spades since their very first scene together but it was more of a charming, teasing, benign chemistry as opposed to a physical chemistry. I guess what I'm trying to say is I love them as a couple but for some reason, they've always lacked "heat" for me.

And heat doesn't have to be passionate embraces and tearing off of clothes.

For example, this quiet first-kiss scene from Dear Frankie (which I recommend highly) is electrifying (when watched in context):

From Roger Ebert's review:

There is a shot toward the end of "Dear Frankie" when a man and a woman stand on either side of a doorway and look at each other, just simply look at each other. During this time they say nothing, and yet everything they need to say is communicated: Their doubts, cautions, hopes. The woman is named Lizzie (Emily Mortimer) and the man, known in the movie only as "the Stranger," is played by Gerard Butler . . .

. . . What eventually happens, while not entirely unpredictable, benefits from close observation, understated emotions, unspoken feelings, and the movie's tact; it doesn't require its characters to speak about their feelings simply so that we can hear them. That tact is embodied in the shot I started out by describing: Lizzie and the Stranger looking at each other . . .

. . . the bold long shot near the end of "Dear Frankie" allows the film to move straight as an arrow toward its emotional truth, without a single word or plot manipulation to distract us. While they are looking at each other, we are looking at them, and for a breathless, true moment, we are all looking at exactly the same fact.

Happy New Year, everyone!!

Edited by dcinmb
  • Love 1

Tommy Cole is there too. Since you guys say he's KC's assistant, maybe it's a work trip for him. Fanta is there also. Plus she went to Cuba with EBR. I have no clue where the money is coming from.

KC with her boyfriend - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3379383/Beach-day-beau-Katie-Cassidy-dons-patterned-bikini-spending-time-personal-trainer-new-love-Thomas-Taylor-Miami.html

It's one of those double duty jobs. When I met her, i offered to take his place as her PA, but I didn't want to put him out of a job.

I still maintain that if Jennifer Lawrence can hide from the Paps than anyone can if they really wanted too. 

Starting with not hitting the beach in Miami, of all places. There are private resorts all over the world where CW stars would not even remotely be bothered by paps, and these people can afford it if they want to.  We're not talking about JL or Brad and Angelina, who are followed pretty much everywhere. EBR wasn't papped in Cuba, but once she joined up with KC in Miami it was inevitable and presumably expected. 

• Love 1