Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I really don't care if they are friends or not. I am just glad we are not getting backstage exposés of the two main actress on the show not getting along. I hate when that happens and it sometimes ruins  good TV shows. Also, it is soo cliche (side eying The Good Wife). 

• Love 5

I find KC's twitter interesting. The Header is Arrow/BC. But if you went off the tweets, you would think she was in the fashion/lifestyle industry. You get why she talks up and is so proud of her costume, design seems to be a bigger passion for her than acting. Oddly, it makes me feel a little bad for her.

Her likes crack me up though. It's a shrine to her. I get liking a good review or a shout out, but all her likes are glowing praise of her/Laurel/BC. If you find one that isn't, it's the exception that proves the rule.

Honestly, the EBR and KC interactions used to annoy me. They came out of nowhere and were generally so over the top. They don't annoy me anymore, they just amuse me. If I look at them with PR lenses, you see patterns.

Is it just me who finds it pretty funny when celebrities post pictures that have been taken from the internet? Like if they change their pictures to pictures of them on the red carpet, I just imagine them googling themselves looking for the best angle and trying to avoid the mean articles... 

Is it just me who finds it pretty funny when celebrities post pictures that have been taken from the internet? Like if they change their pictures to pictures of them on the red carpet, I just imagine them googling themselves looking for the best angle and trying to avoid the mean articles... 

Like when they use paparazzi pictures as their profile pic? I find that so weird and narcissistic but then most actors are. LOL.

tumblr_nyez58S5gb1s239dso1_500.png

@coltonlhaynes: Last day on set before the holiday with @johnscotbarrowman & the bday girl @katiecassidy #Arrow #SameEyes #Family

tumblr_nyeyt6CIoL1s239dso1_500.png

@katiecassidy: We’re a rad family. @coltonlhaynes @johnscotbarrowman  #dysfunctional #family #whereistheexit #arrow
  • Love 1

I find KC's twitter interesting. The Header is Arrow/BC. But if you went off the tweets, you would think she was in the fashion/lifestyle industry. You get why she talks up and is so proud of her costume, design seems to be a bigger passion for her than acting. Oddly, it makes me feel a little bad for her.

Her likes crack me up though. It's a shrine to her. I get liking a good review or a shout out, but all her likes are glowing praise of her/Laurel/BC. If you find one that isn't, it's the exception that proves the rule.

Honestly, the EBR and KC interactions used to annoy me. They came out of nowhere and were generally so over the top. They don't annoy me anymore, they just amuse me. If I look at them with PR lenses, you see patterns.

Do share!!

I'm intrigued.

• Love 2

I noticed the blue eyes because I was listening to an interview this morning with sci fi writer Nalo Hopkinson about the lack of racial and gender diversity in science fiction.This show isn't so bad on the gender part but definitely lacks ethnic diversity.

So what does it say about Smallville that nearly everyone in the cast had green eyes? 

Wowwww, EBR is very fit. The show should use this to their advantage. *cough* self defense lessons between Felicity and Digg *cough* 

CUyg39nWEAU3Qyj.png

Just saw the original Instagram post. EBR, KC, and CH are spending their time off together in Maui.

In other news, we got our first snow of the season! #Mauienvy.

Perhaps CH is taking the non-selfies ones and that is why he is not in them? There is always the photographer in the group that seems to take the photos and never seems to be in them.

I don't even know... I'm not sure I even care. I'm just jealous of the fact that they get to be in Maui.

• Love 3

Someone's been hitting the gym . . . I wouldn't be surprised if he were to best SA on the salmon ladder.

I feel at this point the cast/show should just have Salmon Ladder contest. Because I bet even EBR could do a rung or two. It would be an entertaining YouTube for over the hiatus.

Edited by kismet

I'm so happy that CL doesn't think Sara would like Ray. I know it doesn't mean it won't happen but she was like "Really? Ray?"

Audience question: "Who would win in a fight Sara's Black Canary or Laurel's?"  Caity without any hesitation: "Mine" 

• Love 9