Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Does he not want that con money? Aren't most of the attendees Olicity fans? 

The HVFF cons as of now, sure, but in his very slight defense here, he can presumably attend pretty much any Comic-Con based on his Fringe days. 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I reported him for targetted harassment. Twitter probably won't do anything, but it's worth a shot.

Same. I'm not engaging but I did report. Hopefully, if enough people complain because that is targeted harassment, that's bullying, something will be done.

• Love 3

Pretty sure that person deleted her account because of him. What an absolute loser. I've reported him, too, though I doubt it will help.

I wish fandom would ignore him. He's probably just loving the attention, even if it's negative.

• Love 1

Seeing as that's all the attention he's getting and not for his actual role, I hope he enjoys his nasty little fanclub while it lasts! Because they'll forget he even exists as soon as his role on the show is over. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, leopardprint said:

Does he not want that con money? Aren't most of the attendees Olicity fans? 

What boggles my mind is the Olicity fandom is very generous. They often go out of their way to support actors' charities and causes. KA recently was trying to raise money to get toys for kids in Puerto Rico after the hurricane. All that dude had to do was lean in a bit, and I bet he could have raised some money. Now, people don't want anything to do with him. Look at the reaction of fandom to KA versus JS. Think long term dude.

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

I am glad they put that out there. A con isn't the time or place for fans to try to back the actors into a corner about this subject.

Absolutely, especially the female actors. None of them should feel compelled to answer anyone's questions about this, except at a time and place of their own choosing, if they want to.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Chaser said:

Yikes.

Does anyone in the cast follow him on twitter?

I've quickly been browsing through those following him and so far can only see the Arrow writers room and Antonio. No cast members.

Also can his wife just stay out of it. You seriously don't need to defend your freaking husband.

Like I've been turned off of Cassandra ever since her whole 'Trump and Hillary are as bad as each other vote third party' but I have a new appreciation for her now. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LeighAn said:

I've quickly been browsing through those following him and so far can only see the Arrow writers room and Antonio. No cast members.

Also can his wife just stay out of it. You seriously don't need to defend your freaking husband.

Like I've been turned off of Cassandra ever since her whole 'Trump and Hillary are as bad as each other vote third party' but I have a new appreciation for her now. 

Scratch that. Stephen Echo and Rick are following him. Emily Juliana Willa Katie and David aren't. 

ETA: Also unsurprisingly Jerk Avacado has followed all the male cast members and none of the female ones. Dude fratboy bros club obvs.

Edited by LeighAn
  • Love 4

David not following him is interesting since they’ve actually worked together.  Or is he normally not one to follow people on Twitter?  Eh, unless proven differently I’m going to assume he doesn’t like the dude either.  (And if he ever does follow him, it was just a business obligation, lol) 

I can’t imagine how big of a baby someone must be to work with if he’s making screenshots of a pretty bland comment (they didn’t find his debate impressive) to make sure on the off chance if they’d delete their comment  he could still get his digs in about a spelling error.  If he did it for one, he probably was doing it for many.  Ugh.  Dude sounds like he’s nothing but drama.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

David not following him is interesting since they’ve actually worked together.  Or is he normally not one to follow people on Twitter?  Eh, unless proven differently I’m going to assume he doesn’t like the dude either.  (And if he ever does follow him, it was just a business obligation, lol) 

I can’t imagine how big of a baby someone must be to work with if he’s making screenshots of a pretty bland comment (they didn’t find his debate impressive) to make sure on the off chance if they’d delete their comment  he could still get his digs in about a spelling error.  If he did it for one, he probably was doing it for many.  Ugh.  Dude sounds like he’s nothing but drama.  

David doesn't follow a lot of people but he has followed other guest stars like Carly Pope Katrina Law Celina Jade so I don't think it's simply a matter of he just doesn't follow the guest actors ;) (although he's still following Kreisberg)

• Love 2

Posting a screenshot of someone's tweet and sending haters after her, enough that she deleted her account, is bullying you unbelievable asshole. That person's tweet wasn't even bad. If he can't take criticism over his acting, he shouldn't be in this industry. 

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Awwweee ❤❤❤❤

I love how she was so super excited to meet Emily and then got totally shy and clammed up once she met her. Adorbs.

Emily was very sweet and cute with her. It must be pretty awesome feeling to see a little girl look up to you and admire you're character so much that youre her hero. Precious.

And it just makes Jerk Avacados lack of respect, bullying and troll like antagonism towards fans look even more awful when you see how warm and generous fan experiences can be like this one.

Edited by LeighAn
  • Love 6

Videos of SA at Ring of Honor's "Survival of the Fittest Night" yesterday...

Stephen Amell At ROH San Antonio
Published on Nov 17, 2017, by Bui Club

Stephen Amell Joining & Wrestling With Bullet Club - ROH San Antonio
Published on Nov 17, 2017, by Bui Club

Edited by tv echo

On an incredibly shallow note - EBR's hair looks amazing today.  Like shampoo advertisement good. 

It is nice to see so many people who seem to be having such a good time.   Thanks to everyone here who has been collecting the interactions/photos to share. 

• Love 3